3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you don't think she can be converted back?" I shook my head with solemnity.

"There's no chance. She'd rather cut your dick off than look at it. She's too far gone, even for a man of your obvious talents." He threw his chest out at my ridiculous compliment. Drunk people are too funny sometimes. "I've got to get moving. Take care, B."

"You know it, son!" He fist bumped me again, and I walked up the stairs, after giving Julia a meaningful glance. I waited at the door to the room that she shared with Katie. I heard the television playing inside. Julia walked up slowly, and looked around, seeing no one.

"I don't want to do it in front of Katie," Julia said. This puzzled me.

"Why?" She gave me a look like I had just stepped off the short bus.

"She's too damn loud, Jack. If she wants to join in, we'd have to say no, or we'd get caught for sure. And after the tiff that we had earlier, I don't think that she will appreciate watching us fuck." She had a couple of good points there. I nodded, and we moved silently down the hall to the room that I shared with Tommy. My bed was a cot, but I'm sure that Tommy wouldn't mind us using his bed, as long as I threw my blanket over top of his bedding. We were ten feet away when I heard the baseball game. I heard Julia sigh deeply. She took my hand, and led me to the bathroom that our rooms shared. It was connected to both, and to a door in the hallway. We entered as quickly as possible, to lessen the chance of us being caught.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, locking all the doors. She was already pulling her feet out of her jeans, and sliding her little pink panties down.

"Just be quiet." Her voice was barely a whisper. "You can't make any noise, even when you cum." I nodded, and slipped out of my slacks. She kissed me, and immediately turned around, grabbed the heavy porcelain sink, and bent over; exposing her gloriously bald cunt to me. I stepped out of my boxers, and slid my hand between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet, so much so that even her thighs were damp. My hardness returned instantly, and I decided to use it. I moved behind her, grabbed both of her hips, and slid my cock slowly inside her.

I say slowly, because there is no other way that I could have quickly entered such a tight pussy without her making a great deal of noise. It was just insane that she could be so tight. We had just had sex last night. I began to slowly pump myself in and out of her tunnel of love, enjoying the expressions of ecstasy on her angelic face in the mirror. I think if either of the two of us would have had a difficult time being quiet; it would have been her.

"Keep it slow and steady, stud. We need to do this quickly." She was right. Slower would mean quieter; and with me, it would mean quicker. I felt the inside of her pussy grip my thickness like a size seven shoe put on a size eleven foot; and I shivered. I wanted to moan, but I kept my lips together, and tried not to even breathe too hard. I started moving a little faster. I was feeling really excited, and I felt my climax approaching quickly. I wanted to finish her off before I came. Just as I had this thought, her pussy tightened down on my cock like a vise as she came. I had to push harder, and she pushed back to help me to continue to fuck her. This girl was definitely a keeper. I pumped two more times, and my load exploded inside my gorgeous lover's spasming fuck hole. My jizz shooting inside her must have made her cum even harder, because I saw her gritting her teeth in the mirror to keep from crying out. I continued to pump my cock inside of her; as I had been repeatedly threatened with death in the past if I had stopped for an instant. Finally, her orgasm was over, and she slumped, sweating, against the cold sink. I kept my cock inside of her, enjoying the fluttery feeling that her insides made after her amazing orgasm.

That was when the knock came at the door. Julia's head shot up from the sink, like an untrained horse that has heard a rifle shot. Her blue eyes were huge in the mirror.

"One minute," she said coolly, as I slid out of her pussy, dislodging a huge amount of semen and girl cum, that promptly ran down her thighs.

"Sure, no problem," a distinctively masculine voice said from the other side of the door. I put my slacks on, and shoved my boxers in my pants pocket. She pointed to the empty shower, as she slid her jeans up, and then she threw her small pink panties in my face. She flushed the toilet, and I stepped into the tub. She turned the water in the sink on full blast, and I used this sound to cover the slow closing of the shower curtain. I froze in place, and tried to breathe as shallowly as possible to avoid detection.

I heard heavy footsteps that sounded none too steady. The seat on the toilet banged up. At least I wouldn't have to suffer through someone taking a shit. He pissed what seemed like a gallon.

"Goddamn. It smells like pussy in here. What I wouldn't give to see her's up close, and personal." It was my Uncle Tim, my dad's brother. What the fuck? "What's this?" I heard the rustle of clothing as he bent down. "It's her fucking panties, and they are still damp. Little cock teasing whore, I'm surprised that you even wear panties." Oh shit! I must have dropped them when I hurried into the shower. I heard a deep sniff. "Today must be my lucky day. God, they smell like heaven and hell combined." I heard him turn, and open the door, without even washing his hands. See if I shake his hand again. He will be getting the same fist bump as Creepy B. I waited twenty seconds, and then I exited the bathroom, and went straight to the girls' bedroom. I knocked, and Julia let me in without even checking my identity.

"So how did it go? Did everything come out OK?" Julia was smiling a shit eating grin, and Katie was howling with laughter. They both knew that it had gone OK, because there wasn't a big ruckus outside their door.

"It went fine right up the point that Uncle Tim found your panties lying on the floor, and started sniffing them." She blanched visibly. "Then he started talking about what a cock tease that you were, and he was surprised that you wore any underwear. He'll probably be jerking off with them later. How did he put it exactly? 'These smell like heaven and hell combined.' Yeah, that was it." Katie laughed so hard that she literally fell off her bed, and onto the floor.

"So, what did he do with them?" Julia asked, but she looked like she didn't want the answer.

"I assume that he put them in his pocket. When I got out of the shower, he, and they, were both gone."

"Maybe," Katie wheezed from the floor. "Maybe you can start an online business selling your panties to my dad's side of the family." She busted out laughing again.

"Yeah," I chimed, "I'm sure Creepy B would kick in some cash."

"...and maybe our cousin Sue." Katie's face was beat red, but it was much too funny to be harmful. "I think she definitely plays softball." It was my turn to pale.

"She was checking out your humongous ass yesterday, bitch." Julia laughed after saying this. "I bet she likes your junk-in-the-trunk." I pulled off my dress slacks, and put my boxers back on, much to the disappointment of the girls. I slipped my slacks on, and made myself look presentable. The laughing spell had faded, and I decided that I should probably fess up to what I told Creepy B earlier.

"Jules, I have something that I need to tell you..." She cut me off.

"I have something to tell you too." Her voice softened audibly as she spoke her next words. "I am deeply, madly, and wildly in love with you, Jackson King. I am so happy that the three of us are together." Katie had tears of joy in her eyes, and I felt a lump in my throat as well. There was nothing to do but walk forward, take her in my arms, and kiss her soundly. I lifted her off the ground, and held her there by the waist, as our lips reveled in the expression of our love. After more than a minute, I set her gently back down on her feet. She swayed for a second, as if she had swooned from the power of our kiss. Katie looked enraptured, and I had to bend down, and scoop her into my arms to kiss her. Her lips tasted of bubblegum flavored lip gloss, and her hair smelled like sunshine. When I sat her down, I was the one who was wobbly in the knees. We looked at each other, grinning as only fools in love can do; until Julia broke the silence.

"So, what were you going to tell me before I interrupted you?" I hoped that she would keep in mind the words of her confession, and not punch me in the face.

"Well," I said anxiously. "Creepy B was telling Tommy how you really have a thing for him, and how hot you are for him, and how you flirted shamelessly with him earlier. So..."

"So?" My sister asked, hoping to hasten my impending doom.

"So, I told him that you are a man hating lesbo, and that the only reason that you dress so sexy is to tease and frustrate men." Both girls exploded in a riot of laughter. I joined them, feeling like I had just dodged a bullet.

"That actually isn't far off from why she dresses like she does. With the obvious exception of you, Jack; she dresses sexy to show men what they will never get a chance at." They both laughed, but they were being totally serious. Her behavior made a little bit more sense to me now.

"What did he say?" Julia said between giggles.

"He asked if there was any possible chance of converting you back to the hetero side. I said absolutely not, even for a man who is as obviously talented as he is." Katie fell off the bed again. I shook my head at her silliness. I was very tired, and I desperately needed to get some sleep. I kissed each of my girls goodnight, and then I kicked all of the baseball bums out of my bedroom. I slept deeply and peacefully for the first time in weeks.

***

All of the close family sat together in the great room at Aunt Ruby's house. The lawyer was the only one who was dressed up; all the rest of us had opted for shorts and light shirts. The house was so large that the air conditioning only made it barely tolerable on the hottest days, and the suit-jacketed lawyer seemed to be suffering. Nobody seemed to have any sympathy for the lawyer's plight. He had a big file folder, but he only pulled a single sheet of paper out of it. He cleared his throat as a signal for quiet.

"I'm Henry Claiborne; I was Barbara King's lawyer for the past ten years. It was her wishes that I read her last will and testament to whatever close family members that wish to hear it. It is short and to the point." Most of the members of our family had the expectant look of children on Christmas Eve. The lawyer began the recitation of the will.

"I, Barbara Ellen King, being of sound mind, do hereby leave all of my worldly property, accounts, and possessions to my friend, and adopted niece, Julia Nicole Chambers. Julia, you have been the sunshine in my life in these waning years. I hope that the bequest that I bestow upon you will ease your burdens in the years to come, and will help to speed you along on the road to success. Signed, Barbara E. King, March 25, 2015."

A dumbfounded silence was left in the wake of this shocking news. The lawyer walked up to Julia, and handed her the manila file folder that he had been taken the will out of.

"Miss Chambers, this is a legal affidavit of all the property, real estate, investments, and bank accounts that your aunt left to you. Here on the first page, you can see the estimated net worth, in dollars, as of the closing of the stock market yesterday." Julia looked like she had been hit in the head with a very large hammer.

"This number right here?" She pointed to something on a paper that no one else could see.

"Yes, Miss Chambers that is the correct figure, as of yesterday." Her mouth dropped open. Finally, Julia uttered three words.

"Holy fucking shit!" Julia said in surprise.

***

Things got tense after the reading of the will. Most of the family felt jilted, which I really don't understand. I had thought that the purpose for showing up for Aunt Barb's funeral was supposed to be to honor her memory, and to make her passing easier on the family by banding together in this time of tribulation. Instead, it seemed that my family was much more opportunistic than I had previously thought. I wondered how many of them sat there at the funeral thinking about the shiny trinkets, or the piles of cash that they would be going home with. I bet that they were pissed that Barb left her money to someone that she wasn't even really related to. Some members of the family were so jealous that they were actually hostile to Julia and Trish. Uncle Tim was especially pissed, for some reason. I wonder if it had anything to do with the panties. I hope that I never got to find out the answer to that question.

We left the following morning. Julia and Trish stayed there to meet with the lawyer, and finalize all of the required paperwork. They planned to fly back as soon as they were done. We drove in three hour shifts, forsaking the sedate pace that we traveled on our way down South. Between the four of us, the drive was actually not bad. We took frequent breaks, so that my dad could walk around, and stay limber. I had been really looking forward to staying the night again alone with Katie. I guess this just wasn't in the cards this time around. Soon we will be off to college, and all three of us can spend every night in one another's arms.

I finally climbed into my bed after the fifteen-hour drive. I was completely exhausted. I lay there in my queen sized bed, and it felt much too large, and much too lonely, without either of my girls to share it with. I closed my eyes knowing that my life would be undergoing drastic changes in the very near future; and to me, those changes couldn't come soon enough.

12