3 Times with a Geeky Rollerblader Ch. 01

Story Info
Foreplay outside with a cute dork desperate for my attention.
7.2k words
4.59
8.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

"How bored do you have to be?" I asked my sister's dog as we sat on the back porch, watching the slender thing go by on her rollerblades for the tenth or... twentieth time.

Bluetooth didn't answer, raising his head off the deck board to watch the sliver of a woman disappear around the bend that my sister's house was on. Dropping it back while flicking his doggy eyes to me in a way that said she would be back and he didn't give a fuck. I figured he was right about the former but didn't agree about the latter. I didn't care the first few times she'd gone by but... She'd seen me here putzing around my sister's backyard, trying to give my sister's old dog his hour yard time plus do a few minor things that needed doing. I knew there was over three miles of paved trail that she could be going down with those bright pink roller blades of hers, but she kept going out of sight, both ways around the bend, then coming back. She wasn't one of the neighbors, so the only reason to be sticking around here was... me.

Another day and I still wouldn't have really even registered her. She was tall, probably not as tall as she looked because the blades had to add four to six inches, but she was still tall. Super skinny, not throwing around a lot when she rocked her hips side to side going by. Nothing was dragging her down up front either, no aerodynamic breast advantage. I thought she was cute, from this distance it was difficult to be certain but she'd give me every advantage coming by as slowly as she could. Cute but a little toothy, her smile had been big and bright every time she'd gone by. If she was trying this hard (and desperate) to get my attention then you had to figure there must be a reason.

That day though. That day I was bored. I'd agreed to the daily visits of my sister's dog while she was gone because an ex-girlfriend who lived in Defluer had been messaging me. I figured I could help my sister out and maybe rekindle the old flame, or just fuck her for the week and disappear back to Cedar Rapids. But neither was going to happen, she got busy at work and it just wasn't gonna work out for either option. Not this summer.

Which meant I'd driven fifty minutes to my sister's place to let her dog out for an hour and was gonna drive fifty back home. If it was a Friday I might have stayed, Saturday for sure because my sister was due back and we rarely hung out even though we were less than an hour away from each other. But a fucking Tuesday? At a quarter after one? When I should get back and do some more work-from-home-work! But here was a distraction, a gangly rollerblader in a town I no longer lived in was a distraction I worried I couldn't pass up. The tall gal seemed desperate for some attention. I didn't know how desperate she might be, but I decided to find out.

"Hold down the fort would ya?" I asked Bluetooth, who didn't give me anything but an annoyed look. One of his patented, "I'm too old for this shit." looks. I gave him a nod, walking to the fence and getting near the gate as I heard Ms. Really Wants It coming back. I watched, figuring I had plenty of chances to pretend to be doing something with the gate, if she got close and was way dorkier than I thought. I figured she wasn't going to blow my mind with sexiness, and she'd had a dorky appeal going by. The rush of the eight wheels on the asphalt got louder and louder before she came into sight, her eyes locked on my sister's porch. "Oh yeah she wants it." I mumbled to myself at seeing her disappointment that I was gone. Tiny shoulders slumping, knees too, somehow the full body pout looked almost cartoon like. The body language was magnified by the fact that she was on those rollerblades. "And... I do too."

Coming to the conclusion that I wouldn't pretend to be trying to straighten up the gate, it did need it but it needed another bag of concrete to get the job permanently done. Rollerblades was as I'd hoped. Dorky for sure, I wasn't jumping to conclusions with the assumption that she'd never had a slew of guys chasing after her. (On wheels or feet.) But it wasn't bad, a little toothy in the smile as I'd thought. A bit of a generous nose but there was something that was both very kind and super needy in her pretty brown eyes. Close like this it was a certainty that she was in her twenties somewhere but I could only guess it was at the low end. The nerdy-needy woman saw me, almost falling down as she tried to go from that sad sack slump to a power pose posture. She was good on those things, stayed upright and even veered my way when I waved her over. Which I was kind of surprised at, I really thought she'd get all nervous and blade away. It was obvious that my precaution of staying on this side of the fence wasn't needed, she didn't seem to fear me even a little bit.

She was dressed in a plaid shirt, the cut of the sleeves high up, almost to her shoulders. I doubted she'd left the house with the thing unbuttoned, but it was fully unbuttoned now. Showing off that she was wearing a tube top like bra of gray, red skin tight shorts. Her absolutely flat stomach and micro midriff was on display. The fact that she had such tiny tits was obvious too, but she tried to keep the shirt closed enough to hide the fact that she had long prominent nipples poking out at the thin gray fabric. I was also very aware of the shape of her pussy, like the shirt I was pretty sure she'd not left the house with it like this. It was high up almost to her bellybutton, she'd probably pulled it up to try and show off her ass. Right now I got a view of her mound and the cloth was tight enough to tell me it was slender as the rest of her, and I was pretty sure some hair too.

"Hi," I said as she got close.

"Hi! My name's Kassiah." She said right back, flinching at the fact that she'd probably overshared and jumped right to telling her name like I'd asked.

"Hey Kassiah," Pronouncing it like she did, rhyming with messiah. "My name is Brent."

"Hi Brent!" Feeling Vanilla and humdrum about my common name when she had a name like Kassiah, but the way she said it made me feel better. Giddy enough at knowing my name that she introduced herself all over again. "My name's Kassiah." Realizing what she'd done she hurriedly added. "Kassiah Jeffords." It still wasn't enough it seemed, she let out a laugh that got real embarrassed at the end. Throwing on, "I'm staying the summer with my cousin Nevaeh Washington and my Aunt Anita, my cousin's at work right now and my aunt says I need to stay out of the house for a couple hours a day."

"Oh yeah?" I could see her struggling with embarrassment of babbling so much, trying to smile while inside she was cursing herself. I smiled back, thinking a few seconds with her made it obvious why she was desperate enough for my attention to go rollerblading by a dozen or times. She clearly didn't have many interactions with guys, "Brick's your cousin then too." She brightened and nodded to my question. "Right?"

"He's away at University though." I knew that it took a minute or so to decide how I wanted to proceed here, with her being a friend's cousin. But... she wasn't Nevaeh so didn't think it would be some Bro Code violation. Well it probably was but what was Brick gonna do? "You know Chris too? He comes over sometimes."

"Yeah, I know Chris." Chris had been one of Brick's best friends. If he was coming over then Brick was gonna be more pissed at him for dropping it in his sister than he was at me for having some fun with his geeky cousin.

"He's funny."

"Sure," I agreed, wanting to move on. "You're really good at that." Pointing to her roller blades. "I'm here at my sister's house every so often and was wondering if I should get some."

"Oh! Your sister's? Oh! Yeah they're great! I love them! I feel like I'm flying and..." She happily tried to sell me on some things that I would never ever get.

I jumped in and asked questions here and there but mostly just let her talk. She had a cute and energetic voice and way of speaking. Seemed like she was communicating with almost all of her body as she spoke, hands moving, doing a lot of shuffling and sliding around. I didn't think it was because she was on wheels either. Somehow I thought she was cuter and dorkier at the same time.

"Is anybody at your Aunt's house now?" I asked knowing that my sister would punch me in the dick, repeatedly and randomly over the course of years, if I fucked somebody in her house. She had those doorbell cameras on the front and back, so there was no getting Kassiah in the house without my sister knowing. Not without taking the rollerblader into climbing in a side window or something.

"No." Not even phased, in fact those eyes said she was raring to know why.

"I..."

"Why?" Word coming out before she knew I started to explain, I grinned, she was totally going to be on my dick and loving it shortly.

"You said those are Nevaeh's old rollerblades and Brick had some in the box too, right?" Nods to tell me I did get that right, reluctance to speak and cut me off again. "Well I thought maybe we could go grab Brick's and I could borrow them, you're a professional and could train me, and I could see if I wanted to buy myself a pair or not. If I remember right, Brick and I were pretty close in shoe size."

"Oh! Oh my god yes! That's a great idea! I'd love to teach you! We could like... Make it a regular thing." I nodded and she bounced with excitement, motioning me to follow her. "I know right where they are."

We didn't even make it to her Aunt's house! Clearly trying to show off she kept whizzing by me. It took me a minute to remember where Brick's mom's place was, it wasn't anywhere near my sister's. Up the trail, out onto a cross street and then down a couple blocks. There had for sure been no reason for Kassiah to stick around where she had, besides me being there. On the way to her aunt's she'd go by, stop and let my slower legs catch me up. I checked her out lightly as I approached, really not thinking it would move so fast. In my head figuring out how I was going to play this, I still had days before my sister came home. When she'd go by with her back to me, of course my eyes flicked to her butt in those tight red shorts. It wasn't big or juicy but it was still nice to look at, so I looked. And she turned back and caught me.

"Were you looking at my butt?" She asked, skidding to a halt and coming back, hands on her cheeks even though I couldn't see her butt with her facing me.

"Uh... Whoops, I might have been... A little." Since she was staring at me with wide eyes while sucking on her bottom lip, since she was clearly thirsty for attention, or maybe specifically me... (A thirty-one year old good looking white guy who was in good shape.) I threw caution to the wind! "It's a nice ass, you can't be mad at me for looking. Especially since those shorts being so tight were like a mailed invitation."

"Nobody looks at my ass." Regretting that but making a snap decision to make up for it by spinning sharply around, taking her hands off her butt (but holding it near as if ready to cover or framing where I should be looking) and bending over slightly. "Everyone in my family has a lot better butt than me."

"I can't see how." It was a lie but it was still a really cute ass, really cute.

She giggled, just stood there with her toes further apart than her heels, keeping herself in place. Just because she was letting me look didn't mean she would let me touch. Or it shouldn't have. But I walked right up to her and she didn't start skating away, didn't straighten. Just stood there looking back at me with absolute delight that I was actually admiring her little booty. So I fucking admired the thing. Reaching out, letting the tops of my hands slip across the bottoms of hers. Her dark skin made me look pale, even though I spent a good deal of time outside. Ever so slightly she pivoted her ankles so that she rolled back, just a half inch. Enough that her butt slipped right into my hands.

"Brent! You're touching my booty right out in the open!" It was said in a voice that should have carried, all high and quavery, but she was too out of breath to put much in it.

"Yes, yes I am." There was nobody around, but even if there was, as far as they knew I was touching my girlfriend's butt through her shorts. Not exactly publicly approved but not a crime. "You don't seem to mind, do you?"

She giggled again, opening and closing her mouth but besides a big nod she couldn't find any way to answer. It was enough for me, rolling my wrists and really getting hold of it. First ass I think I'd ever held that my hands covered so much of. Cupping it, squeezing it, and stepping a little closer as my dick started to swell in my pants. Not just from the ass being unlike any other, or her nervous but hopeful expression, but the way she was breathing too. It was like my fingers were already inside her, rubbing at her clit or deep to her g-spot. I'd never had a gut feeling like this before but... I was a hundred percent sure this dorky black rollerblader had never been touched by a man before.

"Damn this ass is making me fucking hard." But it was as much or more that her sexy breathing and the fact that we'd barely known each other minutes and she was already letting me do this.

"Uhha?" The moan was a question.

"See." I took a hand from her long enough to shift my dick in my khakis so it was visible.

"Uhhhhya!" Needing a second to find her footing as she momentarily forgot she was on skates, once she was planted again I went back to touching that ass with both hands. But only for a few seconds. "Mmyyi."

"Yeah," As if her noise made some kind of sense to me, permission maybe.

I let my fingers start to coast up around her hips, towards the front. She had such a tiny body, turned me on because she was more and more different than any other woman I'd ever had. All that fucking work and time into charming and getting approval from all those hot women and here I was further along with this dork on the shitty excuse of wanting to try rollerblading with her cousin's skates.

"You're a naughty one aren't you Kassiah." I told her as she lost her balance again, making me catch her and pull her to my chest. She felt my erection and even though she let out an embarrassed squeak she still pressed her butt right into it, I could feel her need to start wiggling back against it to get a really good idea of what was there. "Really naughty, aren't you?" I thrust into her hard, getting my dick lined up so that it was wedging into her crack, or doing it's best with how little her ass was and the material in the way. "Skating by just waiting to catch my attention and knowing how easy it would be for this sexy, slender, black body to seduce me."

"Oh! Nnnuh... Iya..." Turning away, staring down the trail of asphalt flanked by green she panted. I could see her face still, it was shocked and I didn't think she was talking to me when she said. "I didn't think it would work!"

"Yeah, right, what fucking choice did I have? Huh?" I asked, nuzzling into her neck. Her dark black hair was curly and long but was pulled back into just enough of a ponytail that I could get in. Get at her neck, fuck she smelled like no other woman I'd been with. I growled and thrust into her ass again before taking hold of her flesh. Somehow not biting her neck, just kissing and then suck there.

"OHHH! Frrriiccck! FRICK! Frickketty... Oh wow! Oh how? That feels so good!" The tone and her expression fucking proving that she'd never been touched before, it made me suck at her dark skin all the harder.

Her head snapping down as my hand slipped upwards, one was still around her waist keeping her balanced on her blades, the other had found the hard muscle under soft flesh. Slipping it's way up her belly and not atop that tube top bra thing, but inside it. Like her ass her breasts were the smallest I'd ever touched, I guess I liked big ones because I'd never had one fit into my palm like Kassiah's did. With a growl I shoved the top up, exposing to the world what nobody but me (and her) had ever touched or seen. It was like a small apple had been sliced unevenly in half, the large half tossed away and the smaller was about the size of her breasts. Both were dark like the rest of her, both had oval nipples high up on them with big long thimbles already so hard. The areola and nipple were black.

"My titties are out! My lil little titties are out!" Called out in that voice again, like it should carry far up and down the path but she was too shocked to get much umph behind it. The warning wouldn't have mattered, there was nobody on this stretch of trail at this time. 85% of Defluer was either at school or work. "My tits! My titties! My little titties are out!"

Her lungs emptied with a squeak as I let go her waist and grabbed not her breasts in both hands, but her nipples between fingers of both hands. She did start rubbing her ass against my dick, bouncing and vibrating with her being almost manic, near breathlessly shocked, and overwhelmed with pleasure that she got from her big nips being played with. I didn't go too hard on them but did pull and twist the things, her dark eyes gone to only whites as they'd rolled back into her head. I yanked her plaid shirt away with my teeth, exposing more dark flesh. Sucking on her shoulder even more than I had her neck, not caring what kind of marks I'd leave behind here.

"Is this what you wanted, huh?" I asked her, my voice so deep and gravelly with my own lust. "You want to get fucked right in the fucking path?"

All she had for an answer was huffs and whimpers, but she for sure wasn't saying no. Letting her breasts go was almost as bad as playing with them, she snapped her head back onto my shoulder as my hands started down her lithe body. Gasping as if the air was pleasuring them still or the void was torture, I couldn't tell. I was able to look down her body, as thin as she was and as tight as she was against me. See perfectly down there as I shoved those shorts down, wondering if she'd spotted me yesterday and dressed for sexiness today. Because she was wearing a thong, the triangle up front was even more sheer than the red shorts. For some reason I knew they were either her Aunt's or Nevaeh's, no way this twenty-something nerd owned thongs.

"Brent! Mister! Oh god! Oh frick you're making me naked! Making me naked in public! On the trail!" I could only get them to her knees but it was plenty, she had her knees knobbed together. One rollerblade turned up on the front wheel. But somehow she was able to rock her tiny lower body forward so that I could perfectly see her pussy. The middle of the triangle was screen door see through, there was fucking tiny curls of midnight black hairs in an hourglass pattern that I knew was natural and not some Black Widow cosplay thing. "You gonna just do me here?" Breathing coming in and out like she was in a horror movie running away from a monster, but... a monster that she was turned on by. "Right here? I'm gonna get fucked right here?"

"That's what you want, you and this sexy body seduced me. Drew me away from the chores at my sister's place to grab you and..." I growled as I thrust forward, wishing my pants were gone but happy that hers were at least. She rocked backward to feel that, then forward, her body knowing that right now my fingers promised the better results. My fingers already traveling along her thin legs that I thought could almost touch my thumb and pink fingertips together around. Up inside her borrowed sexy panties to her pussy. "You wore this to seduce me and it worked, so sexy! So beautiful!"

Somehow she rolled up onto her toe tips, getting taller yet, not wanting to escape my touch, but because I made contact there. The first person to touch her there and she learned how different it was for somebody else to do it than yourself. The panties had to be her aunts. They were baggy enough that my digits slipped underneath them. Found her fucking clit sat right atop her entrance, I did a swirl around the hole and right there was her bump. The bump that made her bounce, made me wrap an arm around her to keep her from flopping forward, while I just started going at that thing. It was fat and thick, unlike anything on her. I rubbed it back and forth while she held my forearms, nodding silently for a few moments.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers
12