3 Women, 1 Man, His Wilderness Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "How do we do that?"

"What? You serious?" I could not get a grip on what was going on or what was being said or implied. Because of the distraction pain caused by my testicles having been clubbed, or at least it felt like they had been, I was disabled.

She said, "Of course I am. What do we do? I never helped make a man come. Tell me what I can do."

By the time she and I had the logistics of it figured out, I had sprayed come all over her, her clothes, and the short counter where I had leaned for her ministrations. I was still hard, and she didn't miss a stroke.

Her lips were around my cock so fast that she was surprised how it could have grown from about an inch-and-a-half when cold to the length it sort of flaunted as it continued to swell and reach away from my pubic thatch. Her hand followed her lips up and down the shaft like a violin and bow. She produced some fantastic music blowing my cock. I am happy I got to listen. The finale was classic Mt. St. Helens combined with the 'Grand Canyon Suite.'

Boom! The top of the volcano jerked and spurted. I came so thoroughly in her mouth that she shared her mouthful of my come by opening her mouth and letting it drain onto my cock, balls, and pubic hair. She kissed me full-on, and then we hurried to the bunk, crawled under the covers. Bitch followed my cock under the covers and had me in her mouth again before I was settled.

She stopped, sat on her thighs and calves and was looking at me. I looked at her, then she said, "Fuck me, you are cute. Hi, I go by Bitch, but I want you to call me often and regularly." Then she licked my nipples, kissed me long and slow while she jerked and sucked my cock, and as her lips pulled away, she said almost politely, "Will you please fuck me nicely? I want it quiet, smooth, and wet. I hope to be doing everything and anything with you here. Are you up to it?"

Well, readers, she said, "I come in peace (piece?)."

And I think what's meant was that she would not leave me in one piece because she didn't.

I wasn't going to complain to Bitch, but I wasn't prepared for company, and I wasn't going to sled 20 miles each way to find a place to buy rubbers, so I didn't say anything. Come went everywhere when I came all over her mouth and face instead of in her vagina. When the first connection was getting soft after painting her face, she said, "Oh no, you don't. I'll use this 'as is' if necessary, but I bet we can do better together. You wanna try?"

"There is no try, only do or do not." Someone wrote that line, not me, and Yoda is given credits.

So we did it all again, except this time I filled her to overflowing, which felt erotic. I hadn't had unprotected sex for at least three years, and the feeling of our slime on my long rifle caused me to fire a second load before I retired my gun. Bitch then licked and sucked it and snow-balled the mix until we both swallowed snowballs.

Not to be a quitter, I rolled her over and held her willing legs apart and smelled the result of our connection. I could smell fresh soap and Eve Arden, as well as Bitch's personal smell combined with my hormone-filled contribution. I dove directly along her thigh and impaled her on my nose and tongue. My nose was deep in her vagina, and my chin was against her clitoris. Startled, she jumped toward me and nearly broke my nose, and for sure bruised my chin.

I got even though by gripping her breasts and using them for leverage. It was the only place I could get a solid grip. Bitch was fit, tasty, and fun.

I could hear her breathing accelerate as I felt her getting wetter and wetter, and then she let me have it, she wrapped her legs around my head and stretched her legs straight out, and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I tapped her and tapped her and could not stop the pressure. I pulled sharply on her tits, and she wailed a startled cry and relaxed. I got my breath under control and dove back in. She later told me she had popped her orgasm in spasms that locked her muscles. She could tell I was struggling, but she wasn't able to use her legs.

No harm, no foul.

After that, I remembered a time on patrol in Nam, I was recon, so there were only eight of us, in two sets of four. We stumbled on a group of young girls being herded with switches and tied together with bamboo woven like a rope. One of them spoke English, and we determined they were a whore house following the Viet Cong.

The sarge said, "Fall out, and pay them if you use them. We will stop four hours."

Well, fuck me. Think this through. I am in a war, being shot at regularly, on patrol behind the enemy front line (there really was seldom a front line during Nam). The patrol hadn't seen an enemy all day, and pussy could be turned to cunt. Right now, right here on patrol, with the enemy close around, I could die fucking, and fighting.

I am okay with the fact that I was first to pay, pick the woman I wanted to fuck, and go inside the small tent where she lay on the ground. I kneeled on two rice mats with my camo pants around my thighs. She was very beautiful with skin like alabaster and dark black eyes. However, her vagina was big and floppy, with hair everywhere, even partially down her thighs.

She never took her eyes off of the bowie knife handle poking forward from under my armpit. She couldn't since the handle just missed her chin every time I pushed into her. When she thought I was going to come, she started squirming and attempting to move away. I held her wrist and hollered for MaMaSan, who came and tied the woman back to the bamboo rope. MaMaSan came into the tent as I was straightening up my gear and gave me my money back, saying, "You fucky, she no fucky, you no pay."

In writing about Nam, I remembered that the madams all had memorized statements they used, and this pigeon English saying was used in Da Nang.

Then in perfect English, she said, "Thank you for stopping her. They would kill her if they found her alone. This is hard on her, but she will live through the war and have a nest egg afterward." She bowed as she backed out and said, "Who's Next?"

Sarge was disgusted with us all, but he told a story about a similar event when he fought in Korea in the killing cold after the women left. None of us could relate because it was around one hundred degrees in Nam. He finally told us all to fuck off and said, "Fall in. The smoking lamp is out."

Bitch brought me out of my reverie. She clamped her mouth on mine and snaked my mouth like a plumber in a drain. She smoothly slimed my thigh and then mounted me. Once she was pulled onto my cock, she said, "Have you ever been still and observed your body fuck by itself?"

I replied, "Yes. Always when I can."

Thinking,' What the fuck have I gotten into here? I considered a way to extricate Bitch from my bed, then my house, and then my property. But I had her nipple sucked into my mouth, so I said nothing. When I was ready to stop sucking her nipple, she sank my revolt by pressing the other nipple into service.

There comes a time in a man's life when his mind changes, and something different than he intended results. Her second tit was the fork in my path, and I had satisfied the right fork, so I was now going left. The path led directly to Bitch's clitoris. When I parked the vacuum of my mouth over her, she began to purr like a cat. I could feel the vibrations in her one-inch stub that resembled a cock as I rolled it inside my rolled tongue.

We both were mumbling about coming when we did and finally quieted, introducing intense kissing.

Bitch asked if she could smoke, and I said absolutely not. There was too big a chance of burning the joint down.

She said, "Of course. Sorry I didn't consider that. I will have to be more cautious."

I said, "Go over to the other cabin." and pointed.

Bitch said, "I am going to do it because I am going to load a bowl and get high unless you don't want to fuck anymore. I love to suck cock and lick a man's balls, so if you are worn out, I am content to play alone."

She went on, "I don't suppose you are interested in ass fucking?"

I thought before answering and said, "Receiving or giving?"

"Both, and either could be correct strong possibilities. Do you have a penchant for both by chance?"

"Oh, for sure. I was raised in an incestuous family. I joined Marines to get away and wound up full of holes with a small retirement. It probably kept me from fucking some relative again at the next family gathering, however."

"Are you able to get prepared out here in the wild?"

"Yes. I have a built-in douche control system in my outhouse, and the outhouse is heated above freezing."

"You are kidding."

"Nope. I heard you were my neighbor, so I inquired and found out you are an ass and pussy hound dog, so I got ready for some fun. And as a result of that, I can offer you my ass for oral and intercourse when you are ready tonight."

"God is fucking Carlson!" I nearly shouted. "Let's light that fucking pipe here in my bed, with me stuck in your mouth and pussy between hits. Then when we call it quits, we will be all adjusted for lube, size, and position. I love to fuck ass." And, so I did.

Bitch was as good as her word. She was clean as a whistle and capable of fucking something much larger than me. We placed the pipe and the lighter on the shelf by the alarm clock and the.45 automatic I kept ready to fire. Bitch was finger fucking herself, and I was jacking my cock slowly, keeping my interest in sex throbbing like a sprinter's heart. We decided without words, simply by scooting closer together and entering her with my fingers, to swapping and masturbated with each other.

We visited and licked slime, saliva, ooze, and finally, come with a relaxed attitude unlike I could have imagined before it happened. Bitch, it turns out, was not what she presented to me at the first meeting. She was funny, smart, intellectual to a learned level, admitting she had two Master's Degrees in dance and cooking. She had saved all her slope Chef's money, collected a sexual harassment settlement. Then she realized she liked to be with square pegs more than round pegs because they were independent thinkers more frequently. When I bought my four lots, she saw the recording of the title and ownership changes in the legal notices posted in the Anchorage Penny Saver on a flight back to the slope.

She tried to contact me, but I didn't communicate with any strangers when I worked the slope. So she missed me, but she was intrigued when she did more research through the MLS offices. When she became financially beyond rich, she told my attorney who she was and that she had purchased the adjoining lots to the west. She left the attorney her address and telephone number to call if I was interested in visiting.

I think I was clear by not contacting her. But sometimes, it pays to be a cock sucker. She found a cock she couldn't have and was determined to make me look at her without a stitch. She laughed a little and said, "If you had been looking, two naked women were shadowing you as you took your early morning walk yesterday. We even had oral sex in front of you at one point."

"Think of it, you horny old Marine, we were about 600 yards from a threesome, with the two of us ready, primed, wet women and you, the horney man. Um Um, it would have been fun. But May went home this morning, so chances are it won't happen tonight. However, she said she might come back tonight after midnight. What time is it?"

I looked at the alarm clock, and the hands were straight up. Midnight.

We smoked a second bowl and then decided to have breakfast. I had eggs and bacon, sourdough bread I made, and two beers. We prepared it and devoured it without napkins, playing inside our instant rules and becoming the napkin for the other person.

The first thing I needed was to have my tongue washed, so I ate her pussy until she said, "My eggs are getting cold." And then I said, "I will fill their container with some hot come if that will warm them up."

She got the humor and said, "Fuck yeah, but instead, I would have you come on my plate. Will you?"

"No, you will have to jack me off."

As I came, she couldn't wait and took a part of my come in her mouth and the rest all over her breakfast.

We had cleaned up the mess of my bath, breakfast, and fukking all over the cabin (10' X 18') and were having a laying on our sides session of sixty-nine when the door opens and a dark blue coat and White Snow pants entered and quickly slammed the door and slipped the bar to secure it closed.

We were both stoned enough to be having some fear arise, and then, the snow pants gathered at the feet, the Caribou boots came off, the snow banged off the pants, we felt okay.

The legs appeared under the coat, which allowed from my vantage point laying on the pillow to look upward under the hemline. I saw something bright yellow, but it was only the bottom of a set of ass cheeks in panties. I heard the velcro zip apart seven times. I heard the zipper track down, and then the coat was across the floor against the door. I was looking at a pair of yellow panties that appeared to be granny panties from the view I had. The wearer was May. She slipped her hand in the leg opening on one side and rolled her hand slowly down toward her crotch. When she had reached the bottom, she had the leg pulled sharply across her lips. She stopped, said, "Delivery."

Bitch inserted her hand to the wrist in May's vagina. This vagina was one of my favorites, but the owner was not my favorite. She was into rough sex, and I was not. Her vagina was capable of squeezing my cock as though she was a dairy milking machine using a systolic vacuum to make me come. To come so strenuously that I nearly passed out each time I came. I had been in bed with Jerry three times when I'd stopped at Jerry's in Healey. I was surprised by the fisting, but May didn't waste two seconds getting my cock down her throat. She had herself nose deep in my pubic hair, where she kissed my torso.

When I configured the floor plan, I didn't allow for three people in my single bed. Somehow we managed for the entire morning and far into the late morning because the wind from the North was howling and blowing snow in a whiteout. Outside activity was dangerous enough that we all just visited for hours and became acquainted. It turns out that May thought I wanted her to be rough, but that morning, she showed Bitch (and me) how a cock should be sucked. Incredible. Twisting, pulling, biting, scratching, bending, and pinching me for exactly an hour, when she did a backward count from ten to allow me to come.

She wanted me to come on her face and tits. I did and got out of the way as they wanted to clean up the both of us. When they were licking me clean, I was eating Bitch again. She had been stroking herself all day as we played games and waited out the storm. She was soaked, swollen and hot. It was a feast for me and a treat for her.

The mechanics of three people in a single bed are a good standard for how awkward the two days and a night were for us.

When one went to the outhouse, we all went. I refused the offer for water sports. It was cold in the outhouse, so those trips only interrupted the fun and boredom of staying out of the storm.

My most irritating problem was that every time I left the cabin, I had snow to fight. Blowing snow is a pain in every muscle in a body.

Since winter arrived before I finished closing in the atrium between the four sheds, the snow actually controlled the space between my home's four rooms. I had to replicate the safety features like fire extinguishers and reserve water, food and blankets. I had fire, fuel, food, and survival set up to stay in one place, or move about. But the fucking snow was my doom for the entire winter. Fuck snow!

After the winter had raged outside through the night, we expected clear skies when we headed to the outhouse in the morning. We finally had to use a bucket in the house because the snow was hard wind-packed on the front of the outhouse. I dressed in layers, grabbed a sledgehammer, removed the snowpack, and cleared the snow from the outhouse. I even swept the floor. I shoveled the atrium for the millionth time and returned to the cabin.

I didn't knock, didn't even think to knock, but I should have. I was greeted with Bitch hanging on the meat rack from the ceiling. Heavily padded straps on wrists and ankles and a belt in some eye hooks at her waist. The ceiling isn't what you think. It was a tool rack. It was also only six feet eight inches tall.

Where Bitch was hung, she was at my shoulder height. I found May at Bitch's head, kissing her lovingly and softly, massaging Bitch's breasts and rolling her nipples. I was looking at Bitch's vagina, gaped open by the pull of her legs against the belt and straps on her ankles. I stepped closer, and took a very close look and examined her closer than I had ever done with a woman's vagina. Remarkable.

It was then that I was reminded why so many words were written and published at Literotica. The wonderful arrangement of hair, moisture, folds and folds of skin of a huge variety of textures and colors, along with shapes of unimaginable complexity, all resulted in the origin of lust, love, and life.

I couldn't stop myself.

Coming in from the winter blast, I was as cold as I ever had imagined possible, but that waned when I placed my nose close to this beautiful cunt. The air was filled with a combination of mustiness, musk, ammonia, soap, peaches (?), and other indistinct treats to my brain. Add in the probability of my raging hormones and our pheromones, and it is no wonder I couldn't stop myself from getting close.

I couldn't get close enough to make any more odor or smell distinctions before my nose was contaminated with the complex wetness hosted by Bitch's vagina. My nose touched one of her folded open labia, and when she jumped in surprise, my nose was buried in her slime. How wonderful that was, of course, is something individuals agree about all around the world.

In my years as a Marine, I had sampled pussy from Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Tahiti, New Zealand, Canada, England, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, Iran, and all across the villages on the North American coast of the Arctic Ocean.

I had served as a Marine in all of those places. I always considered it my duty to carry my countries goodwill wherever I happened to be called for duty.

The beauty I beheld in my warm(!), tiny, weather-torn home that day was the blue ribbon winner in the contest among the pussy of my experience.

Everything was naturally presented, except her position. It looked awkward and painful. If she had been obese instead of fit, she'd have been miserable.

Upon my contact, she said, "Excuse me, May, but I want to thank you for trusting me on the ceiling. It is as though I am out of my body, watching you two violate me while I cheer you on."

May asked her, "What would you like to happen while you are immobilized like a fly on the ceiling?"

Without hesitation, Bitch replied, "Since I am a fly on the ceiling, I want to watch the two of you behave like a married couple that has sex with May's pleasure thwarted. And you, Dale, to be left without coming. Dale is to come quickly upon entering you. Then I want you to tell him to clean up his mess if that is all he has. When he seems uncertain, you are to become his dominator, which will mean that I get to watch you be eaten by the man you are disappointed by. It will be like I was watching my parents fuck. I have always had difficulty imagining that my parents fucked to create me."

May laughed and said, "What would be your second choice?"

"I want you both to kiss me. You two figure out the details."

When we had spent ten minutes doing her bidding, she said, "Enough, Christ, if I come again, I will become a liquid in form and freeze in a puddle on the floor.