30 Black Cock Slut Rules

Story Info
30 black cock slut rules
1.2k words
4.25
28k
36
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

30 Black Cock Slut Rules

I (Laura) was given this set of rules in 1987. I've lived by them since then.

1. A black cock slut will never say no to sex with any black man. She must always serve every black man with her full body and mind, making sure all of her orifices are always available for black men's use.

2. A black cock slut's function is to please and pleasure black men to the best of her ability. She understands that any and all sexual activities can be performed by any black men at any time and she will be a willing and eager black men's living spunk receptacle (cumdump).

3. A black cock slut will immediately obey every order given to her by a black man. She will thank the black man for giving her the order, then hurry to follow the order. Once she has obediently followed the order, she will thank the black man for giving her the order.

4. A black cock slut will sexually serve her black master's friends and anyone he designates, as enthusiastically and as skilfully as she serves him. After she has served her master's friends, she will thank them for showing her attention.

5. A black cock slut must walk, talk, act, dress, and wear make-up and hairstyles in the ways that are chosen by any black man she's with, to show the world she is his property.

6. A black cock slut must always accept black men's spunk bareback as often as possible in all of her holes. Black men will not be required to wear condoms when fucking her.

7. A black cock slut is to keep her pussy shaved or trimmed very short at all times, unless ordered differently by a black male.

8. A black cock slut must willingly sexually serve all legal-aged blacks at any time, whether they are short, fat, tall, thin, rich, poor, young or old.

9. A black cock slut must strive to get fucked by black men as often as possible, anywhere, anytime, in cars, on picnic tables, on the grass in a park, in alleys, hotels, marital beds... anywhere that a black man wants to fuck her.

10. A black cock slut must willingly serve as party entertainment for blacks when ordered to, including Super Bowl parties, card games, bachelor parties, in short, anywhere there is a gathering of black men who want to party.

11. A black cock slut must answer all phone calls from black men. Once she has established that it is a black man calling her, she must say: "I am your white slut, how may I serve you?"

12. A black cock slut must always carry several of her 'black cock slut' business cards. The card must be the standard card with a photo of her naked, her slut name, her phone number(s), and a short list of her sexual specialties. She must hand a card to every black man she meets.

13. A black cock slut must keep all of her holes clean and fresh for black men to use.

14. A black cock slut must use only black dildos and vibrators for training purposes, to get her holes loose and prepared to better serve black men.

15. When a black cock slut orgasms from a black cock and/or black fingers, she will thank the black man responsible by saying, "Thank you for allowing me to orgasm, Sir/Master," using whichever title the black man prefers.

16. A black cock slut must always be submissive to black men and must love and actively encourage being called whore, slut, and/or bitch by all black men.

17. A black cock slut may be chained, collared, whipped, caned, humiliated at any time for the enjoyment, amusement and pleasure of any black man.

18. A black cock slut will wear either a temporary or permanent tattoo that announces her black cock slut status.

19. A black cock slut must be naked most of the time. Revealing clothes may be worn in public, but must be removed once the slut is in her own home or in the home of a black man.

20. When she does dress, a black cock slut must at all times wear skimpy/revealing clothes, and she must always be as provocative as possible. She must always be naked underneath her outer clothes, for the visual enjoyment and for ready use of all black men.

21. A black cock slut must never wear panties, except as lingerie to arouse black men.

22. A black cock slut will readily and eagerly accept all black men fingering her under her dress or skirt wherever and whenever a black man wants to. When the black man has finished with her, she must say: "Thank you for fingering me, Sir/Master," using whichever title the black man prefers.

23. When wearing swimwear/beachwear, a black cock slut must always wear the tiniest bikinis it is possible for her to wear. She must do this even if she is not with black men, for example, if she is sunbathing or holidaying or at the pool. She will do this to show the world she is a black cock slut.

24. A black cock slut will wear ankle chains, bracelets, thumb rings, nipple rings, in short, all types of jewellery that advertise her black cock slut status to the world. She will also wear coloured jelly bracelets that announce her sexual preferences and skills.

25. A black cock slut will train hard to be able to take many black cocks at once. She will become proficient at double, triple and quadruple penetration, will take part in pulling trains and will eagerly participate in gangbangs.

26. A black cock slut will make sure that all of her sexual encounters with black men are photographed and/or filmed.

27. If a black cock slut begins a relationship with a white man, she must inform him of her black cock slut status and persuade him to let her continue being fucked by black men whenever they order her to do so.

28. If a black cock slut begins a relationship with a white man, and she has photographs of her fucking black men, she must show the white man those photographs as soon as possible. She must persuade the white man to let her keep all of her black cock slut photos. If she gets married to a white man, the black cock slut must show her husband her collection of photos of her being fucked by black men as often as possible, especially on birthdays and anniversaries. She must also find a way to get her new husband to look at her photo collection on their wedding night and during their honeymoon.

29. A black cock slut with have sex with her husband's friends if they request it. By doing this, the black cock slut will be showing her total respect for her husband and for his choice of friends. While fucking his friends, she must eagerly do everything without reservation that the husband's friend(s) demand. After she has pleasured and satisfied the husband's friend(s), the black cock slut will express her gratitude to the friend and thank him (or them) for fucking her so well. She will let it be known that she will be available for fucking at any time.

30. A black cock slut will use a range of social media platforms to announce to the world she is a black cock slut. She will post photographs, diary entries, notes, and anything else about herself so that everyone can see at a glance that she is a black cock slut.

ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers