30 Days of Submission

Story Info
As a widower I gave in to my desire & could not stop.
3.9k words
4.58
22.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers

I was married for 41 years when my wife died of cancer. She fought for 3 years before succumbing to that dreaded disease. I was 62 when she died and more or less withdrew for several months. It was a tough time, but slowly I recovered and life returned. One part that returned was my sexual feelings and I would get horny often.

I relieved myself with masturbating, but a longtime secret sexual fantasy kept coming back. This was a desire to please another man orally. I never told my wife about this and now being alone it became a big part of my sexual thoughts. I started going online and read stories with this subject and jacked off often while reading these.

After a short while I joined an online site where men met other men. I posted my desires and was contacted many times. I never responded because I was looking for a younger man that just wanted me to please him with no reciprocity. Almost all replies were from gay men and this was not what I was looking for.

One late night I got contact from a 43 year old divorced man that was looking for a man to suck him off from time to time. I responded and we began a conversation that lasted a couple of hours. I found out he lived about 20 minutes away and our needs matched perfectly.

We began meeting online almost everyday with me telling him how I would please him and him telling me how much he needed this. It usually ended up with both of us jacking off. This continued for several weeks and he kept trying to get me to come to his house. I was extremely nervous to take that step and kept putting him off.

Things came to a peak one night when he said, "If you want to get together it's time to fish or cut bait."

This was an ultimatum and I was very horny at the time and finally agreed to come meet him.

This was on Saturday night and he said, "No sex for either of us until we meet Tuesday."

He wanted us both to be horny, so we both promised and I got his address. Ten o'clock Tuesday morning was set for our meeting.

I was so nervous about it and could hardly get it out of my thoughts. I was so horny it took all of my efforts to not break my promise, but I did not give in.

Tuesday I drove to his house and knocked on his door.

He hollered, "Come on in." I went in and he was sitting in his recliner in a robe.

He said, "Finally we get to meet."

I told him, "I am so nervous, not sure I should be here."

He said, "Everything will be fine, we'll figure it out."

There was a real tension in the air until he said, "I want you to know that I am the alpha here and you're the beta. You are here to do what I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

I was shocked, here was this man 20 years younger controlling me and it seemed unreal, but I answered, "I think so."

The next thing he said got things started. He said, "I want you to be naked when you service me."

I was again shocked and couldn't speak. A couple of minutes passed with nothing being said.

He broke the silence, "Get with it... strip!"

I said, "Now, right here?"

He said, "Right now, show me your little dick."

It was like a fog, but I was obeying his instruction and started slowly taking off my clothes as he watched. I got down to my underwear and couldn't go further.

He said, "Let's see it... do it now... you gotta do what I tell you... pull 'em off."

I was starting to shake, but I pulled my underwear down and off. I put my hands in front and he became angry.

He strongly said, "Hands by you sides and keep them there, I told you I wanted to see your little dick."

I put my hands by my side and actually started to get excited.

He laughed and said, "No wonder you're looking for something bigger and better to play with."

He then added, "Time for you to see what a real man's cock looks like."

He then opened his robe and exposed himself. I looked at his cock and balls. He definitely had a man's cock and an enormous set of balls.

He said, "I want you to keep your eyes on my big man cock and balls. You're gonna be licking those balls in a few minutes."

I was staring as instructed and I was becoming excited, but my equipment was no comparison to his. His cock was twice as big as mine and his balls were maybe three times larger.

After several minutes passed he said, "Get on your knees."

I hesitated, but submitted to his command, while knowing I would be between his legs in moments.

I continued to stare at his exposed package.

He then spoke the words I knew were coming, "Get over here and lick my balls, lick them all over."

I crawled the couple of feet over to him and he put his hand on my head and pushed me down where I could reach his enormous ball sack. I, in a daze, began to lick his balls. I licked underneath and also sucked them gently. He moaned his approval and let me continue for a couple minutes.

He then pulled my head up slighly and let his hard cock flick along my nose and lips.

He then asked me, "What do you want now?"

I said, "I want it."

He pressed, "WHAT Do You Want?"

I pleaded, "I want to suck your big cock."

He then held his cock head to my lips and pushed forward. I opened and tasted my first cock which was oozing precum. I slurped and licked and stroked him too. I held his large balls in my hand as I serviced him. I sucked him while also moaning and constantly licking the underside of his head. He was extremely excited and I could feel his balls pulling up which signaled he was getting close.

It was at this point that I reached down and started stoking myself while sucking him hard with a fast tongue. He was moaning and let out a loud grunt as his balls pulled up tight. His cock began throbbing and pulsing then thick ropes of his cum shot into my mouth. He held onto my head tighly as he delivered his heavy load.

I swallowed as fast as I could to not lose any of his hot cum. When he was starting to slow only slightly, I came like a thunderbolt. It was amazing and strong.

After we both calmed down, I felt an enormous shame, guilt and embarrassment come over me. I wanted it to not be true, but knew what reality was.

I jumped up and got dressed and told him, "I made a mistake... I gotta go. Don't contact me. I won't be doing this again... I'm sorry."

He said, "It's ok man, no one will ever know... don't worry about it."

I rushed out of the door to my car and sped off.

I spent next few days disgusted with myself, but soon the hunger returned. I found myself jacking off thinking about that Tuesday morning. Every time I did this the same feelings of shame and disgust returned, but not for long. I was battling with myself trying to not give in to my sexual desires, but it was a lost cause. The hunger always won.

About 5 weeks after that Tuesday I received a call and when I said hello it was his voice.

He said, "how's it going? I know you said not to call, but I thought you would like to hear from me."

I was caught off guard and said, "I'm ok."

He asked, "When you heard my voice did your little dick get hard?"

I tried to stand up and said, "None of your business."

He said, "I know you can't help it. Once you got a taste it will never go away. You've been thinking about my big cock haven't you?"

I, desperate said, "please stop."

He taunted me, "Well are you hard?"

I was defeated... I said in a whisper, "Yes."

He said, "You know you don't want me to stop. You want to be on your knees sucking my big hard cock."

I was trying to not give in and said weakly, "I cant do this."

He said, "I got a 3 day load I need to do something with. I can jack off and flush it or if you apologize and ask me nicely, maybe I would allow you to come over. What should I do?"

I only said, "Don't jack off."

He mocked me saying, "I knew you would want to eat my big load. I haven't heard an apology or heard you beg to come over."

I surrendered, "I'm sorry I left you hanging. I'll make it up to you if I can come over. Please let me come over and take care of you."

He said, "Be here in 30 min. When you get here, come in, the door will be unlocked. Don't speak and stand in front of me; strip and stand with hands by your sides."

I left immediately and arrived on time. I was excited and entered as instructed. He was again in his chair with his robe on. He just stared at me as I began removing my clothes. I didn't hesitate this time when I got down to my underwear. I pulled them down and off then stood fully exposed. I was becoming erect as he looked on.

He then began, "For the next 30 days you are going to submit to me and do exactly what I tell you. You will wear this for the next 30 days."

It was a chastity cage. I had told him in our conversations that me and my wife had played with chastity. He bought one for me to wear.

He continued, "For the next 30 days 100% of the cum these big balls produce will be your responsibility. You will service me and swallow my load anytime I tell you to. Your diet is going to be rich in protein for the next month."

He then said, "Do you agree to this and promise not to complain? If not, get dressed and get out. If you leave you'll never hear from me again!"

I was actually more turned on by him making me submit to him this way.

I clearly said, "I agree."

He tossed the chastity cage to me and said put it on. He pulled out a bag of ice to make my hardon go down. It was a short tube only 1 1/2 inches long, but with the ice I got it on. He didn't use the lock, but instead used a zip tie with a seial number, so no way for me to cheat without him knowing.

He then grinned at me and said, "Well my little cock sucking cum slut, time for you to make up with my balls. On your knees and you better make it good."

I walked over, got on my knees and without hesitation and began loving on his balls. He enjoyed my enthusiasm and was moaning from the moment I started. I licked and sucked his large balls for at least ten minutes before I moved up and inhaled his hard cock. I took as much as I could right from the beginning. I let him fuck my mouth while I held his big balls in my hand. We moved together slowly at first, but soon increased the speed. At the same time our speed increased, I could feel his balls pulling up.

My hunger was maxed out and I was anxious for him to feed me his 3 day load. If the chastity was not there I would have been jacking my cock, but no relief for me. I concentrated on making it as pleasurable as possible for him. His balls suddenly pulled up tight and my goal was reached. He actually screamed with pleasure as his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed at least 3 times before it slowed. I was still sucking as hard as ever trying to maximize the length of his release.

He loved it and was totally spent.

After a few minutes with me still nursing on his now soft cock he said, "That was the best cum of my life. No pussy I've ever had was even close to being that good. Wow!"

He said, "That cage was a good idea wasn't it? You're gonna be ready 24/7 for more of my cock."

I said, "I hope I can survive 30 days of being horny at such a high level."

He said, "Your orgasms will not be felt with your dick. You will experience your orgasms in your mouth with my hard cock providing the throbbing and pulsing. Your ejaculations will be entering your body through your mouth, not exiting through your dick."

He added, "The next month you will be begging for me to let you suck my cock and pleading for the cum you will be craving."

All the time he was saying all of this, I was gently nursing on his soft cock wishing it was not over. The craving he spoke of had already started.

He then dismissed me, "Get dressed and get out. Don't come back until I call for you. Also never speak to me unless I ask you a question; unless it is to say thank you and I will expect you to thank me each time I allow you to pleasure me."

I was surprised by these remarks, but complied.

I dressed and said, "Thank You."

As I was headed to the door, he stopped me and said, "I will require a much more descriptive thank you."

I said, "Thank you for letting me please your big cock and for the wonderful belly full of your cum."

He laughed and said, "Much better... See you soon cock sucker."

When I got home I was a total wreck. I was reliving what had happened and wanted to cum so bad it was painful. I was ultra horny and it had only been 3 days since I had an orgasm and I still had at least 29 more days to go before any chance of relief.

I couldn't sleep and the next day it was the only thing I could think about. It was such a turn on to think about my situation. I was on call to service a horny alpha male who only wanted to use my mouth for his pleasure anytime he wanted. I was not allowed to even speak to him unless asked to and I was going to dutifully swallow a whole month of his big balls' cum production. All the time I will not be allowed to touch my own dick. (He requires mine be called a dick because I'm small.). The only thing he is required to do is to not jack off for 30 days and save all of his cum for me.

The time seemed to crawl and it was two days before he called. It was 1:00 in the afternoon. I answered the phone normally.

He said, "Don't speak... be here in 30 min. Don't knock, just come in take all of your clothes off and get on your knees between my legs. Then beg for it. After I'm satisfied with your pleas I'll let you open my robe and you can make love to my balls and then my cock. Make sure you make it last a long time and don't be in a hurry. I always want the best from you and you'll be rewarded with a large load of my thick cum. Also, I want you to address me as Sir from now on. See you in 30 minutes."

He hung up

I was suddenly flustered and also excited. I went to my car and left immediately. I replayed his call in my head. I knew I was going to do exactly what he told me.

When I arrived I was nervous, but proceeded into his house. He was in his usual spot with his robe on. I stripped and got on my knees between his legs as he told me to. He didn't speak and just stared at me.

I was lost for words and not sure I was supposed to speak.

He realized this and said, "Well... Are you going to beg?"

It was a question, so now I understood I was supposed to speak and to beg him for it.

I struggled but said, " May I please open your robe and pleasure you with my mouth and tongue?"

He said, "Very good... you may proceed."

I wasted no time opening his robe and started kissing, licking and sucking his large full nut sack. He loved this and encouraged me and called me names like a good little cum slut.

I did this for quite along time as I enjoyed giving him such pleasure. I slowly moved up and licked his entire shaft before I had him plunge his cock into my mouth. He let out a loud groan as he started pumping his cock in and out of my working mouth. I was licking and sucking at the speed he controlled. He would get close and pull out to calm down before he pushed back in.

He got very close several times, but his balls in my hand only pulled up slightly. I concentrated on my tongue movement and tight lips around his head. This put him over the edge and I felt his balls pull up strongly and I knew it was imminent. He grabbed my head with both hands, screamed with great pleasure and delivered a massive load to my waiting mouth. I was savoring every jet of his hot cum and swallowed all of it. It was never enough and I kept sucking even as he was going soft. He finally calmed down and again complimented me on being a natural cock sucker.

He then closed his robe as he pushed me away. I felt somewhat saisfied, but on the other hand very incomplete.

He then said, "You have anything to say?"

I said, "Thank you so much for allowing me to suck your beautiful man cock. It's amazing."

He said, "Get dressed and get lost."

He made me feel so used, but this actually excited me and only made my desire to please stronger. I left without another word.

This routine went on almost daily or every other day. On several occasions he had me keep sucking until he was able to cum a second time.

By day 25 I had averaged more than a load per day. I was so horny and conditioned that I was having dreams of his hard cock pulsing and shooting in my mouth. He was right, I was addicted to his semen and craved it more than I could have imagined.

After pleasing him on the 25th day he had a change for me.

He said, "I am not going to need you for a few days. I want you to enjoy your biggest load ever on the 30th day. A five day load is going to be my gift to you for being the best cock sucking cum slut ever!"

He said, "Get dressed and go home and be ready for a big meal in 5 days. I'll call you 30 minutes before."

I thanked him in the usual way and left for home.

I was beyond horny at this stage and sex was about 98% of my thoughts. My desire to please at this point was also off the chart. I think if he gave me a choice to either be released from chastity and allowed to cum or get on my knees and give him pleasure, I would choose the latter.

It was a long 5 days. On the morning of the 30th day my phone rang and it was him.

He said, "Don't speak... be here in 30 minutes. When you get here get naked and on your knees."

I get there, go in, strip and as I start to get on my knees he stands up. He moves to stand next to a table. He points for me to get in front of him. I comply.

He then said, "I want you to enjoy this load more than the others. I want you to suck me to the edge multiple times. When I am ready for you to finish me I want you to jack me off into this glass. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes sir."

He said, "Begin."

I start with his balls as always and worked him up for several minutes. He then pulled my head up onto his very hard cock. I moaned with him as he entered my mouth. As always I held his balls in my hand as I sucked and licked his big cock. After a short while I could feel his balls begin to pull up. He pushed me away several times. Then he got my attention and handed me the wine glass.

He said, "Don't miss any."

I had to release his balls to hold the glass and I steadily jacked his hard cock while aiming into the large opening of the wine glass. I could tell by his moans and groans that he was close. He then went rigid and his cock swelled and pulsed as I continued stroking him through his strong orgasm and immense ejaculation. The glass was almost half full when he finally slowed. He reached down and squeezed another spoon full out into the glass.

He said, "Drink... drink every drop and lick it clean."

I was immensely horny after 30 days and my craving for his cum equally strong. I didn't hesitate and turned the glass up and took a nice swig. I had grown to love his taste. I was really into it and took another and another and another swallow. There was still a lot left. I couldn't stop and literally sucked it all down in one last big swallow. Now I needed to clean the glass. I licked and licked until there wasn't a trace.

He looked at me and said, "Great job you little cum slut. Would you like for me to release you and watch you cum for me?"

I was almost in tears when I said, "Please sir... thank you!"

He cut the zip tie on my chastity and said, "Enjoy... hope you don't mind me watching."

My dick was almost dead. It had given up on trying to get hard in the tiny tube. I pulled on it and it slowly came around. In about five minutes I was somewhat hard and it felt so good. I started thinking of what had happened over the last month. I was jacking now faster and faster. I was at the edge and there was no way I could stop. I came and came and came. It was wonderful.

He was staring at me as I was coming down from one of the best cums of my life.

He said, "Was it worth it? and Do you want to go for another 30?"

JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers
12