318 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spirit's mouth suddenly lifted from around him and she pressed her open lips to the back of his cock and began moving her mouth from side to side, jerking him off with her lips. He could feel the ghost's mouth on one side of his cock and Cricket's hot pussy on the other side. He felt his rod swell and threw his head back against the bed as he felt the release of pressure. He shot stream after stream of his cum between the ghost's mouth and Cricket's cunt, splashing his spunk over both, the spirit's face and the woman's pussy and stomach.

The phantom woman didn't stop until he felt the last drop escape through the tip. She then took him in her mouth once more and drained all of the access cum from him.

Samuel couldn't tell how much time went by as the three stayed where they were in silence but eventually the spirit broke that silence.

"Feeling troubled," she asked Cricket as she floated to the side of the bed and looked down at the woman.

"Not at all," Cricket answered in a tired tone. "Not at all."

12