32A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, let's pretend. After all, you're my sexy girlfriend Cindy."

"Yes, James." I looked up at her and nodded timidly.

As we stepped out of the shadow, a gust of wind blew from nowhere. I shivered as the flimsy mini-dress gave me little protection. Jasmine wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling my shivering body to her. I was grateful for her warm body and I leaned my head across her chest, just like the other girls around us did with their boyfriends. Jasmine felt kind of hard and tough on the chest as though she pumped iron regularly and had developed some sort of chest muscle. Suddenly, I realized what I did and I pulled away.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

"It's alright. I spent ages wrapping myself up with elastic bandage."

"Oh! Does it hurt?"

She shook her head.

"Can I?"

She nodded and I lay my head back across her plastered-down chest, as she wrapped an arm protectively around me. I wondered if I was merely imaging it but I thought I could hear her heart thumping maddeningly through the layers of bandage. She was just as nervous and excited as I was.

Onto the promenade we strolled, looking every bit like young lovers. A couple of minutes later, we saw some girls carrying small rickety baskets at a distance. I thought it was strange. When they came closer, I saw that they were selling roses.

"Sir, why don't you get a rose for your beautiful girlfriend?" One of the girls said to Jasmine.

As Jasmine was wondering how to respond, another girl added, "Sir, you can't leave your lovely girlfriend without a rose on St. Valentine's Day!"

The girls were still trying and their prices were pure extortion but that was beside the point. Jasmine and I were too stunned to listen further as we didn't know it was St. Valentine's Day. Surely, we saw decorations everywhere but neither of us had to bother with a boyfriend or girlfriend before. Finally, Jasmine bought a red rose from each girl and they left happily, thanking him, or her, and praising how pretty I looked in this dress.

When they were gone, Jasmine and I stared awkwardly at each other. Then suddenly, we broke out in laughter.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sexy." She said cheerfully.

"Happy Valentine's Day, handsome." I giggled, clutching a bunch of expensive but lovely red roses.

A happy night finally came to an end when Jasmine and I waved goodbye and climbed onto our separate buses. Then, I began to dread. I planned how to leave home but I had no idea how I could get back without being discovered. My only option was to wait on the cold night street and tried to sneak inside after all lights went out at home. It was almost 11:00 p.m. I just hoped that I wouldn't have long to wait.

After a while, however, I could stand the chill no longer and I took refuge at a 7-11 just around the block. The shop was empty except for the lady at the cashier and a boy in a brown sweater who stood with his back to me behind a food stand. Then I thought I saw the shape of bra-straps showing underneath the brown sweater. Was he wearing what I thought he was wearing?

When the boy stepped away from stand, I saw that it was not a sweater but a baggy dress that came almost down to the knees and that was not a boy at all. She was some two to three inches taller that me with very short hair, much like Jasmine. She wore sheer black tights that drew attentions to her long slim legs. And she had a pair of Birkenstock sandals with a narrow one-band strap in neon-yellow. I became instantly jealous of her long legs.

When she turned sideway to inspect the rack displaying pot-noodles, I noticed that she didn't have much to show on top. I placed her at A-cups. Suddenly, I realized that I had seen her in the neighbourhood before. She was around my age. I had seen her in her school dress and knew which school she went to and vice versa.

She turned and spotted me. My heart was thudding painfully all of a sudden. I didn't know what to do and I froze. She stared straight into my eyes then she looked me up and down, as if trying to place me. I was so scared that I shifted my gaze to the rack displaying chocolates and candy bars next to me. After a while, I stole a glance at her and she was still staring at me in puzzlement. O.M.G. she knew, I thought to myself. But then she frowned. Perhaps, she couldn't be sure.

"Lovely roses," she said in a friendly tone and smiled.

In red face, I smiled back but I didn't dare saying anything in case my voice would betray me. I hid myself behind a tall display rack, as she went to pay at the cashier.

I sauntered between the 7-11 shop and the street across home a few times until all lights went out at home. Then I waited some more before slipping quietly in.

Granny was furious with me the following morning and said that I should have at least called. Yes, I apologized and yes, I swore that I would give her a call next time. Although I thought to myself, "Since when did young lovers bother calling home on a night out on St Valentine's Day?" By the time granny's angered died down, I was already looking forward to next Friday's outing.

Back to Steven, I came across that tall girl with small breasts a couple of times over the weekend. Each time she stared quizzically at me, as if wondering whether to confront me with her discovery, or to ask if I had a twin sister. It took all my will power to keep looking straight ahead and pretended to walk nonchalantly past her.

I told Jasmine at school the following Monday and she just laughed. No, she didn't have a pair of Birkenstock to lend me.

So the fun went on. I tried her short skirts, long dresses and all kinds of footwear. Some, I didn't even bother returning to her. She was rather thoughtful and gave me a few handbags in different colours and a couple of watches to match with Cindy's outfit.

My only complaint was that she didn't have heels higher than 3 inches. I knew that she didn't need high-heels but I did and I wanted to try stilettos, the higher the heels the better, preferably 5 inches so that I wouldn't look like a midget walking beside her. Well, I supposed that I should be grateful to Jasmine and stop moaning about.

When we went out, I adjusted my bosom to either A or B-cups, depending on the outfit she picked for me. I found girls' breasts most attractive like that. Once in a while I would bring the schoolgirl outfit in the pink backpack and changed into them after school to go shopping with Jasmine.

On day, Jasmine spotted hair growing on Cindy's legs! So, we went to a Watson's shop and we agreed that Cindy should give depilatory cream a try. I picked a tube of Nair in raspberry flavour. At home, I did my legs first and then I decided to do the armpits too. When Jasmine saw my baby-smooth armpits, she lent me a sleeveless dress that Friday. The problem was that bra-straps kept slipping out of the dress and I had to pull it back over the shoulder ever time! But it was fun with that dress, if one could call it fun.

This went on even during the summer holiday when Jasmine took Cindy to a hair salon. I had my hair trimmed to a chic feminine style. When granny saw it for the first time, however, she told me not to go back to that barber again. She said my hair looked funny. Secretly, I was so pleased with my wavy perm.

I had great fun dressing up as Cindy. However, the novelty and excitement gradually died down. Yet, for some inexplicable reasons I continued to play the role of little Cindy and had many daring yet uneventful outings with James, or was it Jasmine?

It was another new school year. A new girl called Rosemary joined our class. She was transferred from another school, a tiny fraction under 5'5", with long wavy jet-black hair, pretty in the face but in a common sort of way and with a decent bosom. She was among a handful of girls who took turn to play the piano during school assemblies. Understandably, Rosemary became the focus of attention of the boys.

"She's very pretty, isn't she?" Jasmine asked out of the blue one day during the morning recess.

"Well, she's okay, I suppose."

"Come on, admit it. You fancy her, don't you Steven?"

"No, not really." I said as I shook my head.

"Everybody says she is the prettiest girls in school and you said she's just okay! You have really stringent criteria for girls. So, tell me what sort of girls you fancy really?"

I looked up at her and I debated whether I should tell her the truth. The short answer was that I fancied Jasmine, had been for a long time. I just couldn't find the right word or moment to tell her. Another thing was that she was still almost a couple of inches taller than me. I knew it sounded silly but I felt kind of inadequate!

After some deliberation, I shivered as words started pouring out of me. "The type of girl I fancy... well... First of all, she has to be tall. Secondly, I prefer girls with short hair, like yours. Thirdly, she must have sparkling intelligent eyes and a cool pretty face. Well, in fact like yours would be perfect. Fourthly, she must have a cheerful and straightforward character, or even boyish manner that I don't mind..."

"Come on, stop kidding me. I really want to know what type of girls appeal to you."

"And I just told you. I fancy you, Jasmine."

She probably thought that I was pulling her legs for she just turned and started walking away.

"Hey, Jasmine. It's the truth. Why do you think I keep our Friday engagements, for my Cindy incarnation? I admit that it was fun at the beginning. Now, I keep our dates only because I want to be with you."

Just as suddenly, she started to run and dashed out of the classroom. I sat feeling dejected in my seat.

Jasmine avoided me for the rest of the week. I just couldn't decide if it was anger or what that I read in her face.

Friday came. I had to confront her.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry if I upset you the other day."

Jasmine just stared right through me as if I wasn't there.

"Come on, aren't we friends anymore. If what I told you the other day upset you, then please forgive me."

But I didn't say to forget about what I said, because I really meant it and I had been struggling for ages to tell her how I felt about her. Still, she gave no response.

"Aren't we keeping our engagement this evening?"

In her full height of 5'9", Jasmine gazed down at me and said after a long hesitation, "If you must."

"Please, Jasmine." I pleaded with her.

"All right. But remember, you asked for it."

My grandparents went to dad's place for dinner and a bit of mahjong on Friday night as usual, as they knew that I would be going out with friends. I picked my Cindy outfit carefully, remembering what Jasmine liked and didn't like. I couldn't afford to upset her again. At the end, I picked a pale green plain dress that she lent me months ago, a pair of three-inch slip-on stiletto sandals that she and I bought together for Cindy and I added a pair of clip-on dangling earrings that I picked from the collection her mum bought her, but I wore no makeup.

I took an early bus and arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule. I didn't want to keep her waiting. However, I was surprised to see that Jasmine was there already. I was even more surprised to find that gone was her James disguise. She was wearing a pastel pink knee-length dress that somehow accentuated her modest high breasts; white patent leather flats; and she had a pair of clip-on earrings similar to the ones that were dangling down my ears. There was no makeup. We dressed so much alike that night, except that I needed my heels!

I stood dumbfounded!

"Jasmine, you are So Pretty!"

For the first time since I came to know her she actually blushed and that made her even prettier.

"You fibber." she smiled coyly.

"No, Jasmine. I mean it. You... I mean I know that you like dressing casually, like... you know. But you should at least give you mum's dresses a try. You look so lovely in a dress!"

"Well, I bought this dress myself, for tonight."

"You mean you dress up for me? Oh Jasmine, you should dress up more often."

"I bought this dress the day you said you... liked me. You know, you really took me by surprise. Then I was kind of worried that you wouldn't ask me out tonight." She said timidly.

Suddenly, I was lost for words. I had never seen a prettier girl before my eyes. There was an awkward silence. Then I could contain myself no more as I leaned across, hugged her and gave a little peck on her cheek. She went bright red!

"Hey!" she said.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You look like a dream."

"People are staring at us. They are probably thinking that we are dykes."

"Oops!"

In the past, Jasmine, or James rather, took the lead. Now, I just didn't know what to do. After some more hesitation, Jasmine linked arms with me as we strolled excitedly along Nathan Road.

It was a whole new kind of feeling. I felt awkward in my Cindy outfit. But it was like walking in dreamland. I had never been so happy before in my life. Now, I can no longer recall where we went to eat or what we did that night. The only thing that I remembered was that I insisted on taking her home and waited across the street until she waved goodbye with a shy grin and closed the door.

I packed all my Cindy outfits immediately after I went home. It was kind of awkward to return them to Jasmine and I just stuffed them in the pink backpack and hid it at the back of my wardrobe. And that was the last I saw of Cindy's things.

She smiled coyly when we met at school the following Monday. We were dying for our next date. Yet, we had to wait as the exams were coming up. For the next two weeks, we spoke and when there was nobody around we held hands discretely during recesses but we stayed home to study on Fridays and the weekends. She and I had a secret competition over the past years to see who scored better grades.

It was a Wednesday and we were alone in the classroom.

"Are you free tonight, Steven?"

"Yes?"

"Do you fancy going out?" She asked timidly.

"Yes, sure. What's up?" I was suddenly so excited.

"Nothing."

We met in Mongkok a little later than usual at 8:30 p.m. because Jasmine said that she must have dinner with her folks before going out.

At first, I was disappointed that she didn't wear a dress. She had a pair of denim jeans. It was not the loose-fitting type that James wore but a pair of butt hugging slim-fit that really showed off her shapely long legs. She had a white linen jacket on top and O.M.G. underneath was a pale orange tube-top that show-off her bare midriff and her cute belly button. A few weeks ago, I would never have dreamed Jasmine wearing something so... I just didn't know how to describe. But she was so sexy and stunningly beautiful.

"You look ravishing!" I exclaimed. Awkwardly, I felt that I was getting an erection.

"I've been wondering for some time whether I should have my ears pierced. What do you think, Steven?"

"Yes, that would be nice. At least, you don't have to wear those clip-on things. There were really kind of uncomfortable." I was speaking from experience then.

"Well, can you accompany me? I am a bit, you know... gives me the creeps thinking that someone is sticking needles..."

"Sure!" I said, really pleased that she had asked me along.

We went to a jewellery shop on Nathan Road. I held her hand and it was done quickly. Jasmine smiled afterwards as she checked the result in a mirror. She looked really pleased with her gold ear-studs. I tried to pay for them but she turned me down firmly.

"Did it hurt?" I asked as we walked hand-in-in along the busy shopping district.

"Not really. Felt scorching hot for fractions of a second then it was over. Thanks for coming with me." She smiled ever so sweetly. In fact she looked radiant and I noticed men all around were stealing glances at her.

I didn't know why but I was looking to get away from the crowded streets, for somewhere quiet where I could... Where I could what? I really had no idea.

We turned a side street and I suddenly pulled her into a back alley. And before I had time to think, I was reaching up on tiptoe and kissing her in the mouth. There was a look of shock in her eyes. But then she was kissing me back and we were glued together for ages. Her kiss tasted just so sweet.

"Jasmine, I love you."

"You mean that?" In the dark side lane, she looked anxiously into my eyes.

"Yes, I don't know how or when it started but I had fallen madly in love with you Jasmine."

"Oh, that's the sweetest birthday present for me!"

Stunned, I looked up at her and asked, "You mean it's your birthday today?"

She nodded.

"But why didn't you tell me?" If I had known that I would have insisted on buying her the gold ear-studs.

"I just told you, Steven."

We searched in each other's eyes when we kissed again, tentatively at first then with a fierce passion that we didn't know we possessed.

By then I was having a massive erection and my hands were just getting a little naughty. They went searching for her bare midriff. But by then I lost all my self-control as my palms quickly reached up until they were each cupping a springy teen breast over her tube top. I was surprised to find that Jasmine was not wearing a bra underneath and her nipples hardened in my palms!

"Oh!" She gasped and tried to push my hands away. But when she discovered that I was holding on to her, she added urgently in a hush voice. "Stop, Steven. People will see us."

Her exact meaning registered. She didn't mind me touching her. She just didn't want people to see us but there was no one around. So, I squeezed a little more, feeling how wonderful her warm half grapefruit-sized breasts were in my palms. Her breasts were just a handful each, not big but not small by any means either. Just right for me. I was debating if I should reach underneath her top and grab a handful of the real thing but I thought that might be going too far. After all, it was our first date as Jasmine and Steven.

"They are nice, Jasmine. What size are they?" I asked rather rudely for it was the first thing that came to my mind.

"33B." She said in a timid voice and she avoided my gaze.

My cock was by then throbbing maddeningly down there and my heart was thudding thunderously in my ears. I thought that I must have been going crazy. Otherwise, I must be in heaven!

Suddenly, I thought something brushed against my crotch as though by accident. But then I felt Jasmine's warm palm wrapping around the whole length of my hard cock over the pants. And I just couldn't breathe! Oh, shit! I thought that I was going to come in my pants.

I immediately let go of her breasts and the stimulant lessened a little. Luckily, Jasmine also released her hand the next second.

I stared at her in disbelief. I never thought that she could be so bold!

She must have realized how shocked I was. .

"You were so convincing as Cindy that I thought I better make sure." She spoke coyly and gave a rare Cindy mention.

"And?"

I didn't know what else to say for my heart was still thudding so fiercely.

"And, Wow!" She giggled and said, "I had never imagined it would be so big."

I must be grinning like an idiot. Come to think of it, it was a relief that she didn't ask me what size it was. In retrospect, I believed that she had planned all these, the tube top, no bra and everything, just to tease me.

She straightened her top, gave me a peck on the cheek as we stepped back onto the street.

"Mum would be furious with you." Jasmine said.

"For what?"

She wasn't going to tell her mum that I touched her, was she?

"Mum had asked to take me and have my ears pierced so many times before and I kept saying no. When she see these tonight," she touched her ear-studs cheerfully, "she would be really mad at you."

"So, what are you saying, that you set me up again?"