3rd Chromsome: Kiera's Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiera I'm serious." Rachel's husky voice was almost pleading. "I added in what you wanted, but umm...I may have overlooked something."

"Oh?" The brunette arched an eyebrow.

"It may interact with alcohol, heightening the effects." Rachel didn't add anything, instead she just pointed to her steel hard member. A drop of pre hit the carpeting.

Realization struck Kiera squarely on the nose. Her eyes went wide and she turned back towards her monitor.

***

Jessica and Jennifer had returned to the others. Though returned was quite the understatement. They came back and immediately joined Jennifer Aniston and Cheryl Cole. The pair that was fucking pulled apart and met their companions with a kiss. They ventured off a slight distance from the others and back to where JLaw and Jessica had copulated earlier. It was obvious what they were planning, despite none of them having said a word to one another. Approaching the lounger, Jennifer Lawrence spoke up. "Who's on bottom?"

"I got it!" Jennifer Aniston immediately chimed in. She sat down on the couch, her 14 inch member sticking out like a monolith from her body. As she laid down, the similarly named actress joined in; Jennifer Lawrence gave a once over of the older Jennifer's body. The elder starlet cooed as Jennifer tugged on her exposed nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. That was just a tease however. JLaw grabbed Jen's might member and mounted up. Her tight body spread wide to accommodate the girthy member as she slid down. Her own prestigious member slapped loudly against the Friends actresses belly.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Jennifer declared as she slid down. Her belly bulged as she impaled on the cock, her face thrown back in pleasure.

Cheryl took up position next. She pushed JLaw forward until her ass was on display. There were many ways to do 'the quad' and Cheryl decided on this one.

Jennifer Lawrence nearly came as the Cheryl slammed her dick deep inside her ass. Her cock spurted a thick strand of cum over Jennifer Aniston.

***

Kiera moaned as Rachel plowed into her. The thin brunette had her elbows up on the desk and her ass in the air. Her bikini bottoms were down around her ankles as Rachel thrust into her. In front of them were the monitors that showed the events downstairs, and how the scene was quickly descending to what Kiera really wanted; an orgy.

"Is this what you wanted?" Rachel yanked on Kiera's hair. "An orgy of stars all fucking away for you?"

"Yes!" Kiera proclaimed as she orgasmed again. Her cock had already spewed one load that now dripped off the desk, and now feebly released another. She didn't care however, her entire body shuddered as the pleasure washed over her coupled with the truth Rachel was dishing out. She loved the orgy on screen. How Jessica Alba was now plowing Jennifer Lawrence with much the same gusto and enthusiasm as Rachel was with Kiera. The chair they were leaning over slowly marching its' way across the tile floor as they went at it.

Anne and Gal had switched partners, the brunette with the wide smile and the even wider cock was now showing Gal the virtues of her large cock. Wonder Woman was currently spread eagle across a lounge chair while the Catwoman actress was fucking her. The combined cries of pleasure shaking the walls so much that Rachel and Kiera could feel them move.

Rachel gave one last thrust, burying herself completely inside Kiera and just halted. The brunette, who was coming down from her orgasmic bliss, looked back at her. "What gives?"

"You need to face up to your schemes."

***

"Ladies!" Rachel sing songed as she brought out their host. Slowly all of the celebrities stopped their relentless fucking and started ambling over to where Rachel held Kiera.

The sight of all the dripping cocks, leaking sperm, and still raging erections was far too much for the British brunette. She came explosively; her 10 inch member erupt seized and let loose several shots of cum onto the tile floor. Such was the surprise and strength of her unexpected orgasm that she sank to her knees.

The ladies all surrounded Kiera; fists on their dicks pumping like mad. She looked at the ladies, pleading with them. "Yes! Give it to me!"

Jessica Alba started first. Her plump sausage reared back and started cumming. Thick ropes of semen shot out at the host. Not to be outdone, Jessica Chastin joined in soon after. The redhead cried out as she came. Despite releasing a magnificent load earlier, her gonads were brimming with sperm. Her load joined her opposite as their streams hit Kiera. One by one the ladies went off; coating the host with their cream. It was too much for her to take, the brunette finally let loose with her own orgasm. Her member spasming as her she unloaded. Those with their eyes open watched as her cum shot out. It arced high into the air, nearly above them before it gracefully splattered back down.

The last one to go was Cheryl Cole. Her pent up rod went off like a cannon. Liters of cum fired out of her overloaded balls. Each shot came out with ever increasing intensity until she peaked. Cheryl's knees went weak as she reached the apex; her unit now letting out one long stream of jizz. One last spurt got Kiera on the chin, yet she was done. Leaning on Anne next to her for support, Cheryl gave her unit a few pumps; ensuring she was completely spent.

Kiera sighed in complete satisfaction. Her own cock continued to leak cum, adding to the pile that had built up around her. All the guests around her grinned in satisfaction; their host was completely painted in their spooge. She absently swirled the small pool that formed on her chest. "Best party ever!"

***

And we're done. Thank you all for keeping up with, and supporting, the 3C series. I originally wrote it as Megan seemed to be getting all the attention, and to be honest I wasn't sure what sort of feedback I'd get. I've also been writing rather slow lately, but that's not to say I'm ignoring requests. In fact, any reasonable request I've received I'm still planning on doing. Just be patient. So thank you all. -Grobnar

12