3's: Teacher-Student Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Class in session

So, [clap hands], recap. My name is Carter David. I visited my old elementary the other day. I meet my fourth-grade teacher again, Ms. Sweet. She invited me to her home as a thank you for helping her getting her stuff out of her class. She is officially retired from education. We 69'd on her couch, I made her cum ALOT, she ass-smothered me like a submissive toy. Now, I am laying in an updated version of my childhood bed looking up at the ceiling with another hard-on, meticulously stroking myself, trying to figure out where to take Ms. Sweet on a date.

My dick is somewhat raw, that stage of soreness. I had to put some lube on. "I'm thinking maybe Italian. Does she like Italian? Damn, I don't know anything, but that ass though." Thoughts of the past night come charging in as I reminisce Ms. Sweet planting her wide load on my face. Pre-cum drips out my tip.

I drift off to sleep about an hour later, about 3 am. I don't get up until 9 am. Trust me, as a teacher this is late. I take a shower, dick still hard. "Fucking morning wood." I curse myself, feeling the beads rain on my johnson. Afterwards, I chill with my parents for a bit before they leave the house to do errands. I call Ms. Sweet to see if it's ok to come over. She okays me, and I arrive in thirty minutes.

"Afternoon Carter." She gives me a hug. She smells nice.

"Afternoon Betty. I know what you are thinking, 'He just came by for some tail.' And you're wrong."

"Am I?" She challenges.

"Yes. I want to check out your stuff. The boxes and tubs with your career."

"I told you..." I kiss her cheek to interrupt her, a nice, quick peck and I hurry to the first room. I find what I'm looking for.

"These, every class picture." I show her. It takes me about two hours to go through the boxes and locate the memories. We talk through the time. She recounts many of her memories and precious moments every time I show her a class year. She tears up a bit and I hold her hand.

"You going to create a scrap book of these?" She asks.

"Yup, I know I a person. She is good with her work. I'm going with one album. Each picture gets two pages, one with a description from yours truly Ms. Sweet, and another page for collectibles or keepsakes. All other leftover tokens I'll have put in tubs and labeled. It'll cost a few hundred but trust me, it's worth it." I said a bit excited.

"What?! Oh no no no. That is way too much." She refuses.

"Too bad, it's your gift from me. So, I was thinking either Italian or Cuban for dinner tonight?

"Oh, you really going to take me out?" She asks in an unbelieving tone.

"Yeah."

"Then Italian. I'm in the mood for pasta." She says seductively. My pole extends.

"Well, Italian it is. I can pick you up around 7."

"That is good. I have to do something with this hair."

"Keep the afro. Seriously, it's sexy." She kisses me, and I nearly go weak at the knees.

I must work out as well, it has been a couple days. Once I'm done separating and creating a draft, I go home to prepare before I have Ms. Sweet tonight.

After my workout, I get dressed around 6 pm: ironed black khakis pants, long sleeve, buttoned, navy-blue shirt, and some black, classy shoes. My braids are cool. I arrive promptly at 7 pm and Ms. Sweet is wearing a multi-color flower dress, some designer eye glasses by some company I cannot pronounce, and black stilettos. "Rock it Betty. Rock it hard." I compliment with a whistle.

"Be a gentleman young man. Just because you have been privy of my nether regions does not mean you will be vulgar." She chastises.

"Excuse me. You look very pretty mi lady." I bow.

"And don't be a smart ass unless to be funny." I laugh. This is what happens when you deal with a seasoned vet.

We get in my suv, which I had cleaned out earlier as well. The restaurant isn't a fancy one, but we aren't fancy types. The ambience is rustic and low light so privacy is good. We get a booth and she points to my assigned seat, right next to her.

She orders an appetizer, calamari and gets a water to start off, and a lemonade for me.

"Don't drink?" She asks.

"God no."

"Bad experience?" She asks a bit curious.

"You could say that. Waking up with a stranger in your place is one time too many. Sober is the way for me."

"Well, I might be taking up the spirits tonight."

"Go right ahead."

"Oh hush boy. Trying to get me loose?" I rub up her thigh and cup her sex. "Whew. I remember those hands." She smiles.

"I don't need you loose. In fact, I want you completely aware of Every...Single...Thing...I...Do." I emphasize. She just smiles as she looks at the menu.

Ms. Sweet orders a chicken pasta dish, and I order a seafood one. Through our meal we pet and stroke each other under the table. I move her silk panties to the side to fondle her spot directly.

"Hold on, I'm still eating." She retorts. I ignore her rebuttal and slide my middle finger inside her. She closes her eyes as she eats her next forkful. "Mmmm, delicious. Feels good going down." I take out my finger, it is sopping wet.

"Well, can't let it go to waste." I concur. I lick my finger, and then take some of my food. Interesting how the tastes they work together.

"Enjoying yours?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." She unzips me easily. Her hand slides into my pants and discovers my snake. Her soft hand and her expert touch brings me to the cusp of cumming quicker than I hope.

"I'm about to..."

"No, you will not." She denies me. A little pre-cum does seep out though.

We continue our outing. I try to keep conversation away from the carnal, but it just seems to go back down that alley no matter what road I take. Ms. Sweet orders a dessert, but she wants it to go. I drive her to her house. We spent about three hours at the restaurant eating, talking, and seducing.

I place the dessert on her table and Betty spins me around. She tongues me, unfastens my belt, and almost ripping my pants apart. At this point I'm trying to catch up. My hands grab at her waist and raise her dress. I grab at her thong, yes, and pull it down. Betty steps out of it still kissing me, still getting me unclothed.

I'm naked finally, she pulls me to her bedroom, leading the way. My schlong bounces up and down because her trotting makes her butt jiggle, her calves flesh, her thigh shake, and her arm fat wiggle. I'm fully saluting; rubbing my tip in her ass cleft as I follow.

Inside her bedroom she has a king size bed. Make sense considering her weight class and the needed room to relax. She pushes me on the soft mattress, and I bounce a little. She turns on the light and I see the need in her eyes. Her chest inflates and delates considerably.

I see the wheels turning in her head. "No, get up." She says as she goes into the bathroom. She comes out with a bottle of lotion and oil. "Mix these together and make that monster of yours slick." I grab the bottles and pour the oil on first and then the lotion. I cover my stomach and pelvis just in case.

Ms. Sweet rests on her back at the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs and tells me to rub some over her pussy. She lets out a satisfying moan as I play a little to get her even more wet. In fact, I sink two fingers in and make her squirt for good measure after a couple minutes.

"Boy, you are too good." She says exasperated.

"Thank you." I grab my dick and inject the tip, teasing her first.

"Oh no, slow, very slow. You will not break apart this old woman." Betty calling herself old just makes me more eager, but I comply, nonetheless.

I slide in the first three inches, and yes; I have measured, and memorized, the three-inch marks on my dong. "Okay, okay. Just stay right there for a moment." She says as she adjusts her walls on me. I'm not a stay-still-person. I play with her button and she shivers with giggles. More cream comes out of her, and she starts rubbing her nipples.

"I'm going in more Betty." I declare. Another three inches and she clenches me in her hole. It feels nice, and I shift my penis side-to-side while inside.

"Yes. That is what I'm talking about." I go back to playing with her clit, and I use my right hand to play with her left nipple. I pull a little for fun. "That is very sensitive right now!" She exclaims.

"Oh really?" I lean downward and take her right large areola into my mouth. I suck and lick it carefully. Under me she is quaking with delight grinding on my stick and singing like a sex starved 30-year-old.

Ms. Sweet gets comfortable after my warm up, and the last three inches slide in. She wraps her legs around me. Her lock keeps me in. Ah, these plush strong thighs. I feel her heels in my back as I rock steadily back and forth within her sloppy crevice.

"Yes! Keep going just like that! Make this pussy want it!" Her arms are spread out to her sides, her stomach ripples a bit with every motion, and she keeps moving her face side to side erratically.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard." I declare. I grab her arms and pull them towards me like reigns. Her breasts squeeze together, and she looks up at me. "Yes, watch me as I make you bust this nut." I add a little more force into my thrusts making her eyes widen. Her glasses only magnify the visage. She grits her teeth trying to handle me.

"Oh shit, here it comes! Harder and faster!" She screams for more. I do as I am told and ram her with half strength. Even for her size I bounce her around like a rag doll. Completely in my power I grab her tits and squeeze. "Arrrgh! Fuuuuuuck!" She responds possessed. I love hearing my 4th grade teacher swears. I give one more push and leave myself in. "Oh! Uggggh! No...! Shit!" This orgasm is not for the feint of heart. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, she can't catch her breath, and her body trembles.

"Yes Betty!" I keep my rod in as she quakes through her orgasm. The hiccup like tones of her gasps make me feel powerful. In between each I jab inside her, causing more uncontrollable reactions.

"Mmmmm! Stop! Enough! Let me catch my breath!" I slow then stop. I take myself out her juices completely cover my johnson. She rolls over to her side as she giggles. Like a shy young woman.

"Ms. Sweet, I need you to get on all fours. I'm not done with you just yet." I say to her with a hunger befitting a starving beast. She uncovers her face looks over her shoulder at me. I can't tell if it's fear or anticipation. She slowly maneuvers herself into position.

"Like this?" She asks. She fully props herself up on her palms and locks her arms. Her ass is so large, wide, and round. I rub her dimpled, yet soft butt; while. Sliding my dick from one cheek the other, teasing the crack.

"Yes, I'll do you just perfectly from here." I grab the lotion and oil and make the concoction again. This time I cover her rear as well. It has a glorious shine to it. I bring her knees together, place the tip at the entrance, and grind slowly inward. Ms. Sweet throws her head back shaking her donk matching with my motion. Inch by inch, damn this is fun.

When I am thoroughly inside, I grab her waist. I retreat halfway, and have my feet planted on the floor. "This first push, just let it happen." I warn.

"Ok." She prepares herself. I thrust in hard, her mouth gapes, barely letting out any sound. I come back out. "Awww. Again, just like the last one." I comply. Schlump! "Keep on, keep on Carter." She reacts for breath.

Schlump! Schlump! Schlump! Schlump! Schlump!

Her walls are soaked, I stretch them to their limits as I pound her experienced pussy. I can't get enough, because she continues to clamp down around my girth. It is taking every single ounce of concentration to keep myself from climaxing.

There is too much stimulation: her perfect form in the position, the howls of ecstasy she continues to bombard the walls, the way her ass jiggles in waves as our skin collides. Dear God, help me.

"Is it good Mr. David? Is this old lady pussy good on that young dick? You want this old lady pussy to cum even more?" She chides me.

"Hell yeah!"

"Pull my hair." I grab her Afro from the back. With a firstful of her peppered curls I pull back. "Oh fuck yes! I love being this way! Make me feel like a dirty slut!" She screams.

"Yes...the fuck...ma'am!" Wham! Wham! Wham! I beat the pussy up. No more holding back.

"Smack my ass!" Whack! Whack! Whack! I treat her mature, horse ass like the jockey I am.

I pound away at her triangle as she wets the bed with cum and piss. I'm almost there.

"Where do you want it?"

"I'm going taste that hot, young seed!" I let go of her hair and she rushes off my dick to turn towards me still on all fours.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! She devours half of me, tongue dancing all over my shaft.

"Shiiiiiiiit! I'm cumming!" She jacks stream after stream into her hungry mouth. I watch as the white, thick goo lands on her tongue and some across her face; her glasses' lens each get a line. I fall to my knees. I have had longer sessions than this, but never have I been this spent. I watch as Ms. Sweet wipes my stuff from her face and spectacles. Surprisingly, it gets me horny again.

"So, how was I?" She asks with a smile.

"Really Betty? It was awesome." I said still getting my breath.

"Glad to hear it." She pecks me on my cheek leaning over the side of the bed. She saunters into the bathroom, suggesting for me to follow her. We shower, washing each other. We don't speak much, I figure because we finally did the dirty deed, and where to now?

"Don't look so worried Carter." She places her hand on my cheek. We finish our bathing and then put on our clothes. Betty wears a plush robe.

"Huh?"

"We still good." She reassures.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin this." I said feeling a bit ashamed.

"Silly, little boy." She hugs me with her breasts pressing into my face.

"I still have about a week left until I have to go back."

"And?" She asks, her looking bright.

"We not having sex every day." I deduce.

"That is correct. Even though that black snake is wonderful, can't have it lose its effect." She says whimsically.

"Interesting way of putting it." I chuckle.

"Look, we are both adults, and mature, that we know how this works. It may not feel good all the time, but we aren't so weak we'd kill this nice relationship." She dictates.

"Ok."

"So this is what's going to happen. You can spend the night, I'll cook breakfast. Afterwards spend some time apart."

"I still have to get that stuff done for you."

"That's fine. Just take what we are doing easy-like." Sounds good to me. I stretch my body relaxing a bit. I lie down on the bed realizing she had changed the bedding. Ms. Sweet is always on it, even after over two decades.

Extra Credit

Let's review a bit. I had sex with my fourth-grade teacher Ms. Betty Sweet. We went out to eat, and then bing Bang BOOM, I made her cum multiple times. I'm still reeling from the thought that she is twice my age and can handle me like she is ten years younger than I. Seriously, what the hell are women made of?

Over the next couple of days, we have been talking and we would go out to a park or something just to hang out. Yeah, no sex, not even simple petting. I finally built up the nerve to ask her to join me on my trip back up state for a week or two. She didn't give me an answer until the day I was leaving. Now, here we are driving down the rural part of the seven-hour trip.

"So, how long before another pit-stop?" Ms. Sweet asks.

"Oh, I'd say another two hours. That's the thing about this leg of the race, it's boring, still, it's sort of relaxing. Seeing the less than people-constructed parts of this country." I explain.

"I've never been around this area before. It's very isolated." Next she runs her fingers over my crouch. I take a breath keeping my eyes on the road. She squeezes gently as she applies an up and downward motion.

"Am I being too distracting?" She asks coyly.

"Uh, no, of course not. You taught me always to remain focused." Who the hell am I foolin'? My damn dick shot up quick. I have never been physically, sexually aroused while I am driving, and I sure as shit didn't expect Sweet to be my first.

"Well, since you were kind enough to drive, show me around your city, and provide a place to stay, it's the least I can do for my dutiful student." Oh my damn woman! That taboo teacher-student sex talk is not helping! Her hand darts into my sweat pants and snatches my hardness.

"Oh. Already spilling out that nice cream. You are not being as truthful as you claim to be Mr. David. Looks like I'm going to have to give a refresher." She says entrapping me with her wiles.

"Ms. Sweet, I am begging to you right now. Do not..." Too late, her warm and wet mouth gobbles my lance. "Shiiiiit!" I grip the wheel hard and nearly jerk to the right.

"Mmmmm. You taste good today." She jerks me faster and the sound of drool squishing between my foreskin and her hand drive me insane. She dives back down deepthroating me as she gags herself. I feel the inner workings of her throat slosh with ease.

"Dammit Ms. Sweet!" She cups my balls with that reaction and juggles them. I accidentally accelerate a bit and catch myself. The road looks a bit swirly. Damn, she is making me hallucinate. I try to get my wits back.

"So, how is my student doing?"

"Doing ok. Just keeping the car on track." You hear the stupid excuses coming out of me?

"Well, I should take this to the next level."

"Next level?" I really should not have asked that. She throats me, rubs my balls, and then maneuvers a finger into my anus. "Whoa!" I swerve but that doesn't keep Ms. Sweet from her job. "Fuck! Dammit!" These obscenities are not just because of the swerving, but with each careen her finger goes a little deeper.

Her triple-action torture has me on the edge for too long and then I explode. I grab the back of her head and pump her mouth. I shoot thick wads of cum filling her mouth and throat. She spits out some from the side, but I don't relinquish my hold. I go straight primal in her dick eater having her gag and she shoves her entire finger to my prostate.

"Here comes another round!" I shout.

"Fuuuuuck!" That was her last word as her impale her throat once again with rapid shots from my flesh cannon.

After about fifteen minutes I pull over to the side. I think it has been fifteen minutes. I barely remember pulling over now that I think about it. I look at Ms. Sweet, she had rose from my lap leaning between her seat and the door. Her eyes are closed and my cum is seeping out the sides of her mouth. My lap is covered in drool, spit, cum, and is that mucus?

"Shit." I check Ms. Sweet if she is ok. Still breathing, then I hear her snore. My damn. I reach for some paper towels and wipe her mouth. I maneuver her head downward, and a wad of my cum falls out. She still doesn't wake up. I clean her up and myself.

After about ten minutes I get us back on our journey. Close to an hour later she wakes up.

"Oh, hey Carter. How are you?"

"How am I? How are you?" I ask a bit concerned.

"I feel good. Whatever you did knocked me right out, but good." I can only chuckle at that.

"Well, we are about three hours away from my city and then perhaps another thirty minutes from my place. Want to stop for a break?"

"Oh yes, please." She agrees hurriedly.

I was able to come across one of those super gas stations that's like a mini-super-shopping-center. Ms. Sweet went inside, and I fill up on gas just in case. As soon as I top off, I receive a text from Ms. Sweet to come inside. I park my suv in a spot and walk in. Nobody in the place at the moment. I walk over to the bathrooms and Ms. Sweet pulls me into the women's restroom. "You thought that you were the only one to get off?"

"What? No..."

"Shhhhh." She pushes me into a stall and I fall on the seat. She closes and locks the door. I pull down my pants and underwear and then I pull Ms. Sweet's towards her ankles. I'm able to get hard again. She sits her globulous orbs on me and rides me.