4-5-3 Salamandy's Pad - Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, allow me," Ice interrupted. She pulled her camera from somewhere and snapped a picture of the guy clutching his throat and piss dripping down his hair. "As a cheerleader, I'm sworn to help boys behave like grown men in the presence of ladies."

"Cheerleader?" Mandy asked, "Fascinating. Maybe we could discuss that further in my bedroom. Have I shown you my love seat? It isn't much, but it's perfect for two, if a little cozy..." The two chattered their way into her room, leaving me with the pile of dick.

"Uhh... sure," I said.

Toss the dick away, keep the piss off me, get back inside. Back at Spring's doorway.

"Derrick, perfect timing!" Spring's voice? May, maybe? Haha; "May, maybe." I'm funny. "Wassupper, ladies?" Yeah, I'm smooth.

Yep, there's Spring, and Autumn is with her. Ooh, bootie shorts on both of them, and the bodies to go with it. I love this house. She took a wiff of me. "I see you met my boyfriend," Autumn said, pinching her nose shut.

"That guy? Don't care much for that perfume he was wearing."

"I know, right? I caught him in bed with some bitch, and he didn't even recognize me when I came in!"

"Who're you calling a bitch, bitch?" some girl from inside the room shouted. Wait, why is she still inside?

"Ladies, please; it isn't her fault for trying to get laid."

"I guess not."

"Want to help us with something?" Spring asked.

"Umm... I'm guessing... yes?"

Autumn looked a little nervous. "I was wondering... Spring and me were talking, and she thought we should do this video where I show him up, right? To break up with him. So I thought I'd make out with a few girls or something so maybe he'd think I'd go lez just to get back at him, right? But Spring said it'd bug him more if I did a video of me getting fucked by like three guys, but I don't think I wanna get fucked by three guys; and I said, what about that guy that lives with you? And she's all like, he's like four guys, and you'll have to bring backup. So?"

"Spring, translate?"

"She wants you to fuck her."

"But you can't tell anyone!" Autumn insisted.

"Okay... porkay?"

Autumn leaned in real close and whispered, "I don't exactly want a whole bunch of people to know I've got a sex-tape of me lying around, okay?"

I narrowed my eyes. Not at Autumn, who stands innocent, but at Spring.

"You don't mind, do you?" Spring asked with that special tone of voice meant to convince me to do something she knows I shouldn't. "I mean, look at my cute little cousin's body. You'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you? Look at these tits." She was working her cousin over from behind with her hands, squeezing her ass, her sizable tits. She worked one out, gave it a few licks, a gentle bite, a light suck.

"I won't tell anyone, I swear," Autumn promised me with a childish voice. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was leaning up on her toes, begging me with her big blue eyes.

I glanced at Spring. "Feel how hot she got when I told her how good your are in bed," she suggested, taking my hand to cup her cousin's pussy with. Indeed, the girl was burning up through her little shorts. "What are you afraid of? Oh, I bet I know; you don't have much experience fucking dancers."

"I'm more for the cheerleaders," my cautious reply.

"You can start with me," Autumn moaned softly, her lips an inch or two away from my own. She was rocking her hips against my hand, still held firmly in place by Spring. "Then I can introduce you to all my friends; they're all dancers too."

"Cheerleaders are great and whatever I guess," Spring carried on, "but dancers have muscles in places you've never heard of. Imagine all that squeezing down on that big fat cock of yours, stretching my cousin's little pussy."

My eyebrow twitched.

"Oh yes, I made sure she was nice and tight for you. Mmm... after those endless, delicious hours you had me and May tasting each other, god, I just couldn't help myself! I had to see if this cutie was just as good."

I'm the one she was working on to but it was Autumn going all gooy. Couldn't stand up, couldn't keep her eyes going. Sort of waving dreamily, leaning back into Spring's embrace. Tall thing, Autumn, damn near tall as Mandy but skinny as Ice. I'm almost afraid of breaking her.

Damnit, not this again. I remember the last time I'd had a close call, and now I might be a father because I couldn't not get all worked up about...

Autumn started kissing me, and I kissed her back.

"Who's going to be your backup?" I questioned her while we kissed.

"Backup?"

"He means who are you gonna bring with you so his dick doesn't wreck you," Spring laughed. She was already filming the two of us. I caught her panning down to my hand on her cousin's mound (having let me go once I was into it) and Autumn reaching for my own goodies. She even let slip a, "Smile for the camera!" whereupon Autumn magically kissed deeper, moaned louder.

"I donno... Spring?"

"Spring's filming," I reminded her.

"I'll do it with whoever you wanna do it with," she promised me. She clutched to me and kissed me deeply to convince me of the path I should take.

"Does she mean that?" I asked Spring.

Spring shrugged uselessly; she had a bit toothy grin on her face, her tongue poking out of her mouth, staring at the viewfinder.

Autumn gave my dick a bit of a reassuring squeeze. "Anyone, really."

I brushed a bit of hair away from her pretty face. Interesting; kissing her felt like normal except that it was super-exciting for something I couldn't quite put my finger on. "You sure this dancing thing you do is worth my while?" I teased.

She nodded with a pout. I can't remember anyone ever pouting with her lips and her eyes before.

"There is someone I would be quite excited to see you with," I mused. Ha! She'd gotten fully rolled by Tiffany a few hours ago; there are few girls in this house, fewer in this town at large I bet could put a girl under better than Tiffany had. "To make this special, we're going to need someone... philosophical."

"Anything you want," she swore.

"Swear, before I tell you her name?"

"Swear," she swore.

"Excellent." I dropped down to my knees, touching and squeezing her breasts on the way, felt her legs, and slid her bottoms down. Slid her panties down. She stepped out of them.

"You're not getting those back, just so you know," Spring mentioned.

"I got them special for this party anyway to lose my virginity," Autumn said sternly and proudly.

"Virginity?" I asked oh-so-casually as I took a whiff of her panties. Fresh breeze on them, reminds me of dry leaves. Like the park in the fall. Do not ask me how I think she got her name. "You and the human toilet...?"

"It hasn't been eight months," Autumn pouted at me. Now bottomless, her cousin behind her was taking more interest in her little round bottom. "I told him I wanted to wait, so he thought he could go fuck some other ho while he waited for me. Isn't that mean?"

I hit one of those moments in time where life seemed to be throwing me a boon. I scooped her into my arms, gave her panties another wiff, and said, "Then we'll have to make this extra-special, and I know just who to do it with. I know your sister will love to share this with you." I kissed her long and hard before she could answer.

She fell back in a daze, I kissed her so good. "My... my sister?" she said amidst her swoon. "That's who you wanna do this with?"

I still held her in my arms and gave her that "Gaze down upon you" look whereupon I couldn't be refuted. "That's who we're going to do this with," I corrected her.

She pondered for a moment. "My boyfriend kept bugging me for a threesome with my sister," she said.

"Then that's the perfect thing to shove in his face," Spring insisted. I swear, that girl has the mind of a guy sometimes. Remind me to never get on her bad side.

"Wait, he's trying to get threesomes out of you and he still hasn't like that yet?" I asked, confused.

Spring and Autumn couldn't be bothered explaining girl-logic to me; they yanked me off with them to find May. Autumn stopped at the door when she remembered I'd taken her bottoms. Spring and I took her hands and yanked her forward. Then I turned her around.

"Where we going?" Spring asked.

"May's probably in here." I touched Mandy and my bedroom door, and it clicked open for us. There was May, on top of Tiffany, sucking the life out of her tits and frigging her pussy like crazy. Tiffany was, well, being Tiffany when someone does that to her.

Autumn didn't know what to do now that she was there. I whispered into her ear and handed her panties back to her. She grinned and strode bodly forward. She got to the bed and crawled forward. She shoved her panties into her sister's face like I told her. May's ears perked up and her tongue came out to taste like I said would happen. She took hold of her senses to see her little sister before her, bottomless, pulling her shirt up over her head to show off her body in entirety.

Autumn crawled over her big sister with confidence and lowered her face to her. May had those moments of skepticism, she absorbed the tasty sight of her little sister in full slut-mode. They were kissing away when Mandy called me over to the couch on the side.

"Hey, Gains!" She was seated with Ice and they were sharing some popcorn and watching the show. Where'd they get popcorn? "Good, you brought appetizers. Ice here was worried she'd get hurt."

"Not exactly how I put it," Ice said in her defense.

"You mean you want to be able to feel it when Meb fucks you next time," Mandy expounded.

"That sounds more like it. Anyone I know?"

Mandy looked past me to the bed. "You're unbelievable, Gains."

"What'd I do now?"

Mandy filled Ice in where Autumn's explanation of her plan to May didn't explain.

"Oh. Can't get enough sister-sex, huh?"

"We put up with him because his sister won't put out," Mandy grinned wickedly.

No, I didn't let her get to me. I picked up my computer, right there on the table side. A few quick flicks, and I enjoyed the captured memory of Mandy crying her brains out in punctuated gasps as Tiffany tried to skewer her with her tongue.

Mandy and Ice flattened their ears at me.

"And you think I can't do better?" Ice demanded of Mandy, probably from a past conversation, "I'm a cheerleader, you know."

"Patience," Mandy grinned. She couldn't one-up me, but she could ignore me. "Just think how much... sweeter it will be after watching my cute little brother sucking my boyfriend's huge dick."

Ice lost it in the face of my girlfriend's superior acumen. She made a pass at her, and Mandy didn't resist at all, which gave Ice pause. She shook herself out of it and gave Mandy a lasting kiss she surely thought would straighten her out. For some reason, I couldn't keep in mind that I was supposed to be doing someone a favor on the bed at that moment. I knelt down to lick at Ice's pussy while she was trying to convince Mandy with only a kiss. Funny; I expected wintergreen. What I got was sour apple, and I'm not talking like I usually do when I sample pussy and compare it to subtle fruits and shit like it's wine. I mean Ice must've spiked her pussy with fruit-flavored candy-doughnuts or something.

Skip past the part where Mandy made sure I kept doing what I was doing until Ice had a nice fat orgasm to simmer her down. Spring touched me on the shoulder and reminded me what was up.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Autumn said to the camera with a girlish giggle. "Sorry we took so long, but the guy I told you about was busy with some other girls. Spring says he's screwed like half the girls here tonight; she and I had to work extra hard to convince him to give me my first-ever fuck. I hope he's got enough for us!" She and May had a good giggle over that. They were both flushed and pale and breathing hard and hot from sex. They opened their arms to me that I might join them in the shot.

"Remember Derrick?" she asked the camera, "the guy who threw you out? I know I told you I was gonna wait until I graduated high school; but after my cousin introduced me to him, I just knew he was going to be the one I gave myself to for my very first time. I just had to wait until he was done with, like, every other girl at the party. Oh, and you know how you always wanted to get with me and my sister? Well, you finally convinced me to do it. Not with you, but you would have had a shot if you had lasted another few hours. Good thing Derrick was here."

Speech over. She pulled me over her and kissed me. Her sister was with us.

"How do you think I should do it?" I asked May.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "you probably have a lot more experience with virgins than I do. What do you want to do?"

Good question. I thought long and hard about everything I'd like to do with a virgin before the big ten-four. More thoughts than I could keep up with plagued my mind. I started whispering suggestions to May, setting her to giggles.

"...And after I break her, I'm going to have her suck me," I whisper. She and I are together at Autumn's lower extremities, each licking what we can find. May's bottom parts are over Autumn's head to keep her eavesdropping. "And while she's doing that, you're going to lick her."

"Her ass again?" she chirps. She described more than once over the last five minutes how she wasn't able to understand being any more excited than she'd been fucking her sister; to hear my plans for her would have seen her on my dick for hours if the moment had been right. I'm all for it, but get in line.

"Her pussy," is my correction. That very pussy is before our mouths, and we both taste. May has her moments of silence and moans since Autumn is doing the same to her. "She may bleed a bit; she'll need your tongue to soothe her."

"I wish the threesomes I'd had before were all like this," she pouted over another series of licks of her sister's syrups.

"You still live with her, don't you?"

"Sorority," she corrected. "Where are you going to come? Spring said to get through to the guy's head, she'd need a huge load of cum all over her face."

I didn't dare glance over at Mandy. I didn't even know if she'd still be there; you don't know with her. This time, something inside me had already chosen the correct path, not just for me. "Inside her," I whisper even below what the camera can hear, "as long as she's not on the pill or anything."

May shook her head and I could tell she shared my excitement. "Mom would kill her."

"I can think of something else she'd probably do if she saw this. Think of your mother watching; pull your sister's legs up and lick her asshole again."

It must have taken a few hours. I mean, damn, but once I'd got it in my head that I wouldn't get off, I couldn't get off. Sure, the girls sucked me off for a while, but I was busy licking pussy. Theirs, Mandy's Ice's, Tiffany's... The crowning moment was when Spring came in, dressed up like she'd been dancing her ass off and dead tired, asking how it'd gone. She didn't look surprised in the slightest that I was still dispensing orgasms to a group full of exhausted girls.

Then just took off whatever she was wearing and joined in.

"Wow!" Autumn exclaimed for the camera. She was red, breathless, and covered from head to toe in bite marks and hickies. "I'm can hardly move, hardly breathe, and I still haven't gotten him to fuck me yet!" She went into a soliloquy, addressing her boyfriend, about the last time they went out on a date and how she paid and he flirted with the waitress when he thought she wasn't looking. "Then you had the gall to ask me if my sister's body was as hot as mine!" she pouted. "Well, here you go, have a good look."

The camera panned to May, riding atop me. Autumn kissed her and felt her up, all the way down to her pussy, where my cock was spearing her. She pushed May off and sucked me. "They just keep coming, girl after girl, all wanting a piece of Derrick. Too bad you weren't here; you could've taken some of the load off."

Ice came over to take a turn. As she rode my dick, Autumn gave her custom as well. "They're having me do this with all the girls that play with him," she teased. "Any girl that wants to fuck him, I have to lick her; Derrick's pretty big, you can see for yourself. I have to do them both after they've done it a bit, and again when they're all done, usually after the girl is too tired or came too hard to keep riding.

"Does that make me a slut? I mean, just this morning you were talking about us having a threesome with a girl at the party, now it's like a four, five, six... I lost count. They even blindfolded me and had me suck him and guess which girl he'd just fucked. Look what happens when I guess wrong."

The camera panned back to her ass. On all fours, she mounted her sister, who licked her pussy. Spring licked her asshole. Both spanked her on occasion and her ass was already red.

"He still hasn't come yet. I already promised him that I'd introduce him to some of my girlfriends. Remember how you said they were all sluts anyway? I think you're right; they'd love to have a chance to make Derrick come. Six girls all working their hardest haven't pulled it off in hours. Maybe you're right, maybe young pussy is better. Maybe all my slutty little friends you like looking at while I'm practicing can get Derrick off. Well, talk to you later!"

The girls were laughing up a storm and having Spring retell the story. They all sat in a ring around my dick like it was a damn bonfire and they took turns sucking it while Spring chattered on about earlier with a flashlight pointing up her face. When the hell did it get dark?

In that time, Prudence returned. Tiffany rushed into her arms.

"Where's Pep?" Mandy asked.

"School," Pru answered, "something about wanting to blow off steam."

"It's the weekend," Mandy pointed out. "Also it's night time."

"Our school."

"Oh. She Pissed?"

"A little. Since when do you care if anyone's feelings are hurt?"

"...Sorry."

"I'm the one that told her I'd take her; she needs to learn I need space too sometimes. How're things in here?"

Spring retold the story, but Pru wasn't the kind to take joy in anyone's suffering. Instead, May told her that they were teaching the newbie Autumn how to deep-throat. Again the girls, still circled around me, would get on top of me and sort of roll around a bit, just to soak my dick in their personal brand of liquid aromas, and when they got off Spring would handle Autumn over my dick, getting it into her mouth and pushing her down rather firmly. May was filming except for when it was her turn to ride my cock. Autumn seemed to love the rough treatment in front of the camera as much as the girls loved yanking her around. Ice was pulled off me for the douzenth time and Autumn's warm mouth sunk eagerly over my cock again.

"You girls leave any of him in here?" Pru asked as she moved her fingers to Autumn's pussy.

"Pru, wait," Tiffany, of all people, interrupted. Strange that I didn't notice earlier, but Tiffany was actually looking hesitant.

"Hmm?"

"She's... she hasn't gotten a turn yet."

Prudence's grand entrance put a damper on things and the ladies really were getting tired. Things were slowing down and I, after hours of torment, was falling by the same way. Mandy suggested in her voice both loud and commanding that we all get up and do something about dinner.

*

Notes,

Many of my stories are written around coherent thoughts in 10k-word blocks, and sometimes I can get a good breath of chapters in five or six such blocks. ...At a Bar spanned the better part of a year doing that but Salamandy's Pad is about fifty thousand words spanning all of one weekend at a house party.