4. Arnya has a Promise Fulfilled

Story Info
Arnya submits to the King and is amply rewarded.
5k words
4.64
910
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Arnya, the youngest of 9 concubines in the Royal Palace, has just spent her first evening alone with King Armedo.

When Arnya woke the next morning she felt different. Was that because she was now a woman? As she lay in bed she tried to recall what it had felt like to have the King inside her. She knew it had not been just a dream because she felt a little sore, something that she had been warned about in advance and so she was not that worried.

When she arrived for breakfast the other concubines greeted her with little hugs, as they had done the evening before when she had left them after dinner to get ready. But this time the others were looking for confirmation that Arnya was in good spirits and that things had gone well. Arnya was able to quickly put their minds at rest.

Later that morning Arnya had a meeting with Tomma Te so that she could be closely examined.

"You are fine Arnya," Tomma Te declared. "It looks to me as though your first time with the King was all quite normal. Well done. My experience with the concubines is that from now on you will be able to enjoy making love to the King. You will be less nervous and more confident. But you said that you did experience some pain so I will tell Lady Farsa that you should not be with the King for about two weeks."

"Two weeks?" Arnya queried. She had not expected it to be that long.

"Yes Arnya," Tomma Te responded. "It is for your own wellbeing. The time will pass quickly."

Arnya had to go back to her room to pick up some papers for a history lesson but when she got there a male servant was just shutting the door. When she entered her room she saw that he had left a big box with gold and silver wrapping over it. Opening it expectantly, Arnya found a beautiful set of jewellery made of gold and expensive stones. There was a card in the box which contained very few words.

"Arnya, Thank You from the bottom of my heart to a very beautiful young woman. Your Grateful King."

Arnya smiled and could not resist immediately trying on the jewellery, which suited her perfectly. She grinned with happiness, put the jewellery away in a drawer and got on with her day.

~~~

In the next week Arnya rationalised her positive feeling as something to do with now being a proper concubine, no longer a novice but on an equal footing with the other girls. It gave her inner confidence, a spring in her step as she went about her normal activities.

But, along with that feeling of increased confidence, Arnya was disappointed. Not about what had happened with the King. Far from it. She was disappointed because she would have to wait two weeks, two whole weeks, before seeing him again. Some of that time was going to be taken up with her regular blood time, but it still seemed like an eternity.

At night, naked on her own in her big bed, Arnya tried to remember what making love to the King had been like. It had all happened so quickly but as she made her body excited by reliving the experience she was able to piece together individual pieces of the memory. How he had touched her, the feeling of his tongue between her legs, the sight of his erect manhood just before he had entered her. She could normally bring herself to a climax like that but the glass shape that Tomma Te had given her was now not as satisfying as her memory of being filled by the King.

And so it was that, for those two weeks, Arnya became jealous of the concubines who were called each evening to join the King in his bedchamber. Saro, Lome, Quova (twice)....all the concubines were called at least once during the 14 days that passed. There were two nights when no concubine was called; when this happened the concubines always assumed that the King was spending the evening with the Queen, although they had no way of confirming that. There was also one evening when Veneva and Erosa were called together, looking pleased with themselves when they left the dining room together to get ready.

Even on the fifteenth day Arnya was not called. That evening Arnya was so jealous of Saro as her name was announced. Arnya obviously had a huge look of disappointment on her face as Lome, sitting next to her in the dining room, squeezed her hand and whispered words of comfort.

But the following evening Arnya's name was the one called out by Lady Farsa. The other concubines all knew that Arnya had been waiting expectantly and there was a little ripple of approval when she was announced.

She could remember little about her preparation that evening, only that Veneva was the concubine chosen to help her prepare in the usual way. And she could recall returning briefly to her room to find some of the jewellery that the King had given her.

But Arnya could remember arriving in the bedchamber some time later, a place she was now getting to know better and in which she now felt more comfortable. It was a cool evening outside and Arnya was grateful for the fires burning in the room, throwing both warmth and a flickering glow over the room and its contents.

Arnya was restless, unable to sit down and settle as she waited for the King to arrive. She walked around the room examining the few pieces of furniture more closely than she had been able to do before. There were some for which she could not guess the purpose and her imagination started to run away with her. But then she heard the now familiar sound of the King entering the bedchamber.

Arnya sat down on the bed and waited for the King to emerge from his bathroom. But then she heard the King call out to her.

"Arnya. Could you please come in here?"

The young concubine got up from the bed and walked slowly into the King's bathroom. She had only ever glanced in there before when Lady Farsa had shown her around, but now she could see, even in the flickering candlelight, how ornate and luxurious it was with its white and green tiling.

The King was already in the large bathtub soaping himself in the deep water. He smiled as he saw Arnya approach.

"Good evening Arnya. It has been too long. I trust you are now fully recovered from our last time together?"

"Good evening to you Sire. I am very well thank you. It has indeed been too long. I wanted to come sooner but I was advised...."

"It's okay Arnya. I know the delay is not of your doing," the King said. "But I believe the time has merely served to heighten the desire I have to make love to you again. I want you to remove your clothes and come over here to kiss me."

Arnya was wearing two items of clothing and decided to remove the bottom half first. Keeping her eyes firmly on the King, she reached down and undid the loose bow holding up her short skirt. It quickly fell to the floor and she let it lie around her feet. She paused for just a few seconds, long enough for the King's eyes to take in the lower half of her body and then return upwards to meet her gaze. Arnya then used both hands to remove her loose top, discarding it behind her.

Now naked, Arnya stood completely still, enjoying the rapt attention of the King and the feeling of empowerment that it gave her.

"How is it possible that in only two weeks I could have forgotten just what perfection your body is?" the King asked.

Arnya smiled but let the question rest without answering. She stepped out of the ring of material on the floor and walked the few paces towards the bathtub. Arnya couldn't believe how confident she felt, how sure she was of her role in that place at that time. She was with a handsome and important man who thought she was beautiful, who wanted her body. He wanted to make love to her and she wanted to submit to him.

She bent down and kissed the King, gently at first but then more firmly and with her tongue engaged. Then Arnya stood back up to await her lover's next move.

The King reached up slightly so that his head was level with Arnya's breasts.

"You must be finding it cold in here Arnya. You have little goosebumps all over your breasts. They are very endearing."

Arnya looked down and could see that the King was right. Not only was the cool temperature in the room giving goosebumps over her breasts but she could also see that her small nipples were erect. She was still looking down when the King leaned forward slightly to kiss each of her nipples in turn, something that sent a shiver of pleasure all the way down her body. She closed her eyes, savouring the feeling. Then she spoke.

"Sire, you are a very intelligent man. Can you explain to me how a kiss from you on that part of my body can travel and make a tingling feeling in the area between my legs?"

"No Arnya, I cannot explain that. But it means you are excited and just knowing that makes me want you even more. But I think we need to get you somewhere warmer. Could you dry me with that towel over there?" the King said, pointing at a large green towel hanging nearby.

"Certainly Sire," Arnya replied. She reached for the towel and the King stood up in the water, fully exposing himself for the first time. Arnya enveloped him in the soft material.

"I notice that you already seem to be quite aroused down there, Your Majesty," Arnya said as she patted and rubbed the King's torso dry, stopping occasionally to kiss him on the lips.

"Of course Arnya. How could I not be with you here?"

The King stepped out of the bath and the young concubine knelt down to dry the lower part of his body with the towel. She took her time drying the area around the middle part of his body, stopping to admire his manhood and leaning forward to gently kiss the end of it.

Arnya stood up and dropped the towel on the floor. Almost immediately the King bent down and picked Arnya up, causing her to laugh out loud as he carried her out of the bathroom and into the bedchamber proper. He laid her down on the rug close to the large hearth where Arnya could immediately felt the warmth of the raging fire. The King pulled Arnya on top of him as they kissed and rolled around in the blankets and cushions that littered the rug. The King reached his hands down to Arnya's bottom where he squeezed and rubbed her soft skin.

"I haven't forgotten my promise to you about this evening Arnya," the King said. "Can you remember what it was?"

"I can remember your exact words Sire. You promised to take me....all the way," Arnya replied. "How could I forget? I have been looking forward to it."

Arnya smiled and again kissed the King.

"Of course," she continued, "what I don't know is when you are going to do that. Over the last two weeks I have spent far too much time alone in my bed wondering. Will it be before you enter me or afterwards?"

The King thought for a moment. "You are making a very big and rather innocent assumption Arnya."

Arnya was confused. "An innocent assumption? What is that Your Majesty?"

The King looked Arnya straight in the eye.

"You are assuming that I am only going to enter you once Arnya. Whereas In fact tonight I intend to enter your beautiful young body many times. Tonight I will show you a variety of different ways in which a couple can make love. And somewhere in the middle of that I will be making sure you are very glad you are a woman and that you are with me."

Arnya's mind was temporarily overwhelmed by the King's intentions but she was also exhilarated. She redoubled her focus on kissing him but soon her lover took control. The King rolled Arnya over onto her back and moved himself the other way around so that his knees were now either side of Arnya's head. He started to kiss his way down her slender body.

Arnya could see where the King was headed and opened her legs wide to welcome his arrival. She felt him kissing and licking around the tops of her thighs and the front of her opening then, after a few tantalising seconds, she felt his tongue where she wanted it, inside her most sensitive area. A surge of electricity went through her body and she gasped.

Lady Farsa had always stressed the importance of taking the initiative. With that in mind it was now Arnya's turn to shift her position slightly so that her mouth was close to the end of the King's erect manhood. She looked at it for a while, considering it, admiring it, savouring it, as it twitched backwards and forward in a way that seemed uncontrollable. She had come to realise that its size was a reflection of how her lover felt about her at that moment in time and that gave her confidence to take the next step. She reached up with her open mouth and gently licked the head.

Further down her body Arnya heard a murmur of pleasure from the King. This was closely followed by the feeling of him pulling her intimate lips further apart and then by the delight of his tongue going deeper inside her. All of which spurred Arnya on to fully wrap her lips around the engorged tip of the King's shaft.

After a short time the King stopped what he was doing and turned back towards Arnya. "Your body is definitely ready Arnya. And mine was ready even before you just did that. I'm going to lie down here now and I want you on top of me."

So, Arnya thought, this was to be the first way he wants to take me tonight.

The King had laid down between the cushions on the rug. Arnya climbed on top, knees on the ground either side facing him so that she was sitting on top of his thighs. She reached down to rub the King's manhood with the deft fingers of two hands. Then, without letting go of him, she moved forward so that she could enjoy the feeling of that part of him sliding back and forth in the moist inner folds between her legs.

"I love being able to see and feel myself moving between your lips Arnya," the King said. "I know what is coming and I know that right now I may just be the luckiest man in the world."

Arnya stretched her body up a little and used her right hand to position the tip of the King's manhood at the entrance to her body. She checked that the King was watching, which he was -- intently -- then slowly edged down. The feeling of him entering her was intense, as though thousands of nerve endings were getting their maximum pleasure all at once. She gasped. Her body felt tight around him but there was enough natural lubrication for her to continue all the way.

But Arnya didn't do that. She wanted to prolong the pleasure of feeling him filling her for as long as possible. So she raised her own body slightly, held it for a second but then moved downwards again, repeating the manoeuvre so that a little more of the King's shaft was inside her at the end of each down stroke.

Now it was the King's turn to groan with pleasure as his manhood became completely engulfed. He reached up with both hands to caress and squeeze Arnya's breasts, revelling in their shape and feel. Arnya started to move rhythmically up and down on top of the King, always watching the face of her lover for feedback on how she was doing. She kept varying her position, at times leaning down towards the King and sometimes leaning back to give him a better view of what was happening underneath her. She realised that a slight change in her body angle had the effect of changing how the King's manhood felt inside her body.

"Oh Arnya, you have no idea how good this feels," the King said, "everything is just so perfect. I love the way that your breasts move and the way that they frame your necklace. And all the time I am drawn to your beautiful eyes and to your innocent face. You are intoxicating."

"It feels wonderful to me too, Your Majesty. But you need to tell me when to stop."

"I don't want you to stop Arnya, but I would like you to try something a little different," said the King. "Put your hands on my chest so that they are taking most of your weight. Then shift yourself so that you have both your feet on the floor."

It took Arnya a few seconds to understand what the King wanted her to do. Once she had got into the new position she realised that the feeling of the King inside her was again somewhat different and that, crucially, she had a wider range of movement. The King put his hands on Arnya's waist so that he could dictate the speed with which she moved on top of him, sometimes slower and sometimes faster. With her hands on his chest the whole time she was now leaning forward which was an invitation for the King to occasionally reach up and kiss her ever-moving breasts.

"Enough Arnya," the King said after a while, "time to move on I think. I suggest that we head for the bed now."

Arnya released the King's manhood from her body and carefully shifted backwards down his body. With his eyes fixed on her every movement she couldn't resist leaning forward to again kiss the end of his erect manhood, for which she received the bonus of tasting her own body. Then she stood up and started to walk the short distance towards the bed, coquettishly looking behind herself to make sure that her lover was following her.

Once she reached the large bed she started to climb up on top.

"Wait Arnya, please wait there," the King told her.

Arnya was surprised but did as she was told, holding her position half on and half off the mattress.

"Are you alright Sire?" Arnya asked. "I thought you wanted me to..."

"I did want you to get on the bed Arnya," the King interrupted, "but walking away from me just then your bottom looked so inviting. I can't resist what we are going to do next."

By now the King had reached where Arnya was standing. He moved to the side of her and placed her uppermost foot back on the floor, alongside her left foot which was still there. Then he took her hands and placed them so that she was leaning over the bed at right angles facing away from him.

"Move your feet apart now Arnya."

It had been less than a minute since the King had been inside Arnya in front of the fire but now she realised that there was to be no respite. He wanted her again. She had been wondering what it was going to be like for the King to enter her from behind and now she was going to find out. She parted her legs and waited for him to approach her. She felt his hands on her waist as he adjusted her position to get her at the right height.

"Take me Your Majesty," she said loudly, almost as if was she who was now giving the orders. "I want you. Please."

Suddenly she felt him. It took less than a second between the first feeling of his tip outside her and him being fully buried inside her body again. Arnya cried out with a feeling that could have been pain but which was really some kind of ecstasy. On the floor she had been in control but like this she was powerless. She felt him move quickly in and out of her, almost maniacally. She looked around at him and she could see the look of determination on the King's face. He leant towards her and shifted his hands so that he was holding her breasts from behind.

Eventually the King slowed up almost to a stop. "It feels too good Arnya. I need to slow down. You are just the right height for this. I can't do this with Suti and Quova -- they are too short -- but your height is perfect. It feels so good."

Arnya was rather thrown by the mention of her two sister concubines. She had never thought that much about what happened when the King made love to the others, except for Lome of course who she had seen with the King just a few weeks previously.

Arnya put those thoughts to the back of her mind as she realised that the King had almost completely stopped moving inside her. Maybe now it was her turn to initiate. Maybe now was the time for her to do something she had been summoning up the courage to try this evening. There was, after all she thought, nothing to lose. If the King didn't notice she could move on to something else.

Arnya squeezed.

Did the King notice? From behind her she thought she may have heard a little groan of pleasure. But maybe she was mistaken.

So Arnya squeezed again. She summoned all her recently acquired strength in that area and tried to hold it for as long as possible.

12