4 Girls and It - Cougars Ch. 01

Story Info
4 course cunt feasting meal Cougars and daughters.
1.3k words
4.23
10.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

This is the first follow up to my Landlady - Rent review story.

Having recovered my composure, I took a walk and headed to a coffee shop where I ordered a frappe to help me consider how to best proceed with the fun times ahead.

After that Saturday morning, it was inevitable that things would change for me in the house, my status had been reset for the better. Having secretly desired both of the older females with my penchant for the mature woman and the inclusion into the equation of their sexy daughters, Sarah and Cara to having their way with me. It was a dream come true. Both of them I felt were out of my league so what lay ahead would only exceed any expectations I had.

No longer the plain old tenant, I was now servant, sex toy and toilet slave, how that appealed to me.

I would accept my lot, no longer having any leverage to complain about rowdiness nor wanting to do so.

By the time I returned to the house, the day had flown by and it was now after 5pm. I heard voices coming from the kitchen but went up to my room to lie down and cogitate how to evolve the situation. I was ready for more and it was a case of how to exploit my willingness to submit whilst making them think it was their idea.

The only after effect was the stinging sensation I felt in my rectum. Otherwise I was actually turned on by the experience, thinking a toned down repeat performance to worship the 4 pussies.

Descending the stairs, the voices and laughs from the kitchen became clearer. As I emerged into the kitchen they stopped for an instant before bursting into raucous laughter.

"Hello Mistresses, is there anything you want of me now?" I asked as I walked across to the fridge and poured some chilled water.

Caroline shifted her seat to face me, opening her legs in the process. Jane put her hand on her sister's thigh, drew up her skirt and joked "Would you like something to eat?"

That elicited sniggers and laughs again, I just smiled.

"Don't be shy, you like fish don't you? dinner time" Cara quipped as she hitched her skirt up too.

"We're all here missy, have respect for your elders. My pussy has been itching since this morning." Jane added

All eyes were on me in expectation and I wasn't about to disappoint, this was who I was now and I was spoilt for choice.

I plumped for Caroline as the instigator. Upon dropping to my knees at her feet, she edged her bottom forward on her chair and leant back, opening her legs wider in the process to reveal her knickerless neatly shaven mound.

"Thank you for offering me your juicy vagina again, this is my new favourite dish." I said.

"How do you fancy a 4 course meal. Vagina, muff, cunt, pussy." Jane joked.

"It'll be my pleasure, I'll savour all 4 of the said courses." Taking her meaning with a comical reply which met with general approval.

I resumed with the task in hand, placing my hands below each cheek, I dove in tongue first into Caroline's cunt beginning to explore the inner sanctum of her womanhood. I was loving the taste. I paid special attention to her clit and pussy lips, eliciting the desired reaction as I saw her tilt her head back as she cunt benefitted from my mouth.

"Oh yes, where have you been all my life. Your tongue is amazing, what a cunt licker you're turning out to be."

Raising both legs over my shoulders and grabbing my head by the ears for support, I could tell I'd found my vocation in life and cooperated.

I slipped further down her cunt and onward to her anal opening, licking at that as well. "Oh yes. You know what I like, taste my shit hole."

I alternated between her nether openings, to great effect. I could feel Caroline's orgasm as I continued, intoxicated by her aroma as the juices flowed. I concentrated on her clit at the focal point, licking it and her urethra, and felt her leak urine, opening my mouth I ensured none of her pungent nectar went to waste.

A final climactic crescendo of screams and pants denoted the completion of Caroline's orgasm.

"That was so good Jane, I'm going to take my retaliation for the bad treatment from my shit of a husband every day from now on." Caroline said. As she flopped her arms down and relaxed whilst I soaked up all dampness from her arse, cunt and inner thigh.

"We all will, Caro, won't we girls" Jane replied.

"Sure will." Cara responded.

Sarah agreed. "Any boyfriends will have a lot to live up to if that was anything to go by."

"You can always rely on my tongue." I said with a mischievous smile.

Jane, who'd been standing for a good proportion of her sister's session, now moved forward.

I looked at Cara and said. "Sorry, Mistress Jane's pays the bills. Don't despair though, I'm not going anywhere, you won't have long to wait."

That said, I moved to the second course. I angled my head so that I could attain better access to Jane's pussy. Jane assisted by putting her foot on the kitchen chair with right knee pointed out, I headed directly for her gaping, sopping cunt. As I lapped at her clit, I instinctively placed my right hand on her left thigh and cupped her butt cheek with my right.

It was an awkward positioning but I will adjust I thought. Her cunt juices didn't take long to flow and I wouldn't waste a single drop. I pressed my face as close as I could and went to town, slipping my tongue in at every opportunity as I worked on her clit, pussy lips and piss hole.

"Oh you are such a good toilet slave. Eat me, lick it, taste that dirty pussy real good." Jane's approval was clear.

After continuing a little longer, I slid through her arched legs to her arse crack, which I duly opened. It was wet and smelt but undeterred, I dove in, parting her cheeks wide, I plunged my tongue in between and licked up and down. Very soon the faint shit and sweat taste was diluted by my saliva, my face was now buried into her crack, tongue fucking her arse hole.

"Oh you love my shit hole too, your dirty mouth and tongue worship me wonderfully.

"Yes, I love it and will take everything on offer from you Mistress Jane, let me clean you up."

Returning to her cunt, I resumed pleasing her clit and being already aroused, the teasing it was receiving didn't take long to bring her to orgasm.

Once the second course was over, I turned to Cara. "You're turn has come young Mistress." I said smiling as I sidled to crouch at her chair and began to lick.

Sarah joined in, pressing my face hard against her cousin's pussy. "Eat that sweet cunt, this is your first dessert."

Lifting my head for an intake of breath, Cara pushed my head to meet her cousin's pussy. "Two desserts for the price of one, lick Sarah's for a bit, let's make this last longer.

After a couple of switches where Cara and Sarah each reached a level of arousal as I continued a mixture of tongue fucking them, clit teasing and general arse and piss hole licking, Sarah suggested getting more comfortable in their bedroom.

"Who am I to argue against such a logical move young mistresses? take me to your parlour." I offered

"Have fun girls, let him no who's boss and dont hold back, he's your bitch" Caroline shouted as I was led up the stairs for the next chapter.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers