4. The Wrong Room

Story Info
Bella wakes alone in bed and worries about Carol and herself.
6k words
4.69
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - Much Ado About Mr Fourways

This story is fiction. It is set in England at some point in recent history. It started as a bit of a Wham Bam Sex Fest, but the story took over and later parts of the story arc, five parts, has taken over and, warning, romance is involved!

I hope the writing is up to standard and I have been greatly helped in that by Alys21.

I have been inspired by many writers, including Joanmcarthy, Publis68 and DakotaWrites. In particular, Joan as a woman writing from a man's viewpoint freed me to do the opposite as I think the woman's role and pleasure is the most important. Your Milage may vary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wrong Room

This follows on from the story The Missed Date, The Wrong Person and The Missing Person and without reading them, this might not make much sense, especially the Wrong Person.

I am Bella, 26 and at 5' 4" I am not tall, but not petite either. I have long raven hair, very blue eyes, and a full figure, 39"DD 28" 40" if you must know.

The previous night I had a date with my best friend's work colleague, that she was supposed to be having. To say it was a date was to ignore it was always intended to be about sex and that Carol was supposed to have met Alex, not me.

Why it was me is another story, or two, so hard luck if you are a bit confused.

Another thing about Alex is he needs to fuck a woman a lot before he comes, odd and interesting, well to me as a sex bomb it is. Also, he is quite hansom, nearly thirty it turns out, with a neat moustache, brown hair and eyes, not quite six-foot with a broad chest and whilst not muscular, quite trim.

Bella in Her Bed.

My dreams were strangely filled with images of walking hand in hand with that marvellous man across hills, dales, beaches, under sun and moon. Of loving embraces and kisses and general contentment. All accompanied by a soundtrack of classical music. Romantic dreams were a novelty, and I savoured every remembered moment as I gradually awoke as something had disturbed my sleep.

I reached my hand out and found

- nothing -

and certainly not what my sleeping mind had hoped and longed for, and it jerked me awake. I was alone in my bed, not a novelty, but also a crushing disappointment as I had hoped to find Alex's sleeping body, and I collapsed back with a tear.

It was probably my fault for being such a trollop and he must have woken in the night and slipped away in a sort of male drive of shame. I flipped the duvet back and swung my legs out of bed and then wondered about Carol and checked my phone, no message, no missed call.

I was a bit concerned as the only reason Alex might have been in my bed is that Carol had had a date with him, a known 'date with benefits', but had 'something turn-up' and got me to meet Alex in her stead. Knowing Alex's sexual reputation, the only 'something' for a woman sharing a house with four eligible, fuckable, men, was that she had got a better offer than the date with Alex. I suspected the offer was being fucked by more than one of them. Tantalising as that thought was to me, I would have expected some feedback, and the silence was a concern, but now the ensuite beckoned.

As I sat there I realised that I had dried lube on my breasts and everywhere, and so I nipped into the shower to wash myself down, possibly to wash the memories of last night away, but doing the opposite. I avoided getting my hair wet so I could get dressed, and leave my flat, and possibly find Carol. I dried herself down and noticed my smeared makeup, so I quicky removed it.

I brushed my hair as best as possible and looking at myself I thought 'What a silly trollop of woman you are to dream of a long relationship with a man you met only hours before'. I wondered if I should ring Carol, and so taking a deep breath I opened the door and stepped out into a new, Alex-less, day.

- And I froze -

There in my bed was Alex, propped against the headboard with a massive sexy smile and I felt myself smile in response. Altered by my nose I saw that there was coffee and toast on the bedside tables. I didn't know how long I stood there fully naked staring at him and not daring to breathe in case it was a hallucination.

The spell was broken when he spoke. "Good morning beautiful, you look so tasty I could eat you up!"

"Good Morning Alex!" And I nearly ran and jumped on the bed to kiss him, my heart fit to burst from my chest. As we kissed like randy teens, Alex's hands found my breasts, like a randy boy, and massaged her nipples to hardness. In response I ran my right hand across his chest and found his erect nipples, which I gave a quick stroke and down to his stomach and circled his navel and continued down until it struck the base of his dick, his rampant dick. I circled my fingers around it and felt its warmth and I stroked it gently and rising to the top found it was already weeping pre-cum.

I let go for as long as it took me to flip the duvet down to his knees and I spun around to take him deep in my mouth, savouring his taste, and warmth as my hand massaged his lovely ball sack. Alex let out a moan of pleasure and then I felt him lift my left leg so that he could bring his mouth to my pussy, and I spread my legs as wide as lying on my side would allow, with us now diagonally across the bed.

As Alex used his lips, tongue, and fingers on my lips and clit and had me trembling in anticipation. Alex bought his left hand around my buttock and used it to stroke it and my thigh and back and then to enable him to drive his head hard into me so that his tongue could reach deep inside as I orgasmed making his face wet with my juices and I lifted my head off Alex to prevent me from biting his dick off. Unlike last night this was almost silent moaning and not the screams that would have woken the neighbours. If there had been any.

Alex released me and flipped himself out of the bed and then managed to spin me around, so I was across the bed. He pulled me to the edge with him standing with his dick resting on my mound and my legs spread and supported by his arms.

Alex's voice was so warm and sexy and I just melted and with a massive smile. "Ready for me to make love to the most beautiful woman in the world?"

I responded as sexily as I could. "Yes please."

He brought his right hand around and swinging his hips back he guided his beautiful dick between my lips and massaged it up and down opening my vagina up and stimulating my clit. I brought my hands around his hips and gently pulled and he took the hint and drove his dick into me, penetrating me from clit to cervix and causing a sudden set of vaginal contractions. Alex let them settle and then stared to gently fuck me with nearly full-length strokes that started to build my next orgasm.

I brought my hands back so I could play with my tits and nipples and Alex managed to bring his head down and so I alternately fed his mouth with my nipples, all the time he kept up the steady thrusting.

It felt like he could do this all morning but then Alex straightened up and lifted my legs to change the angle of his penetration which brought his glans against my g-spot, but still allowed his dick to nudge my cervix. That was building another different type of orgasm, one that had stayed with me most of the night, but in this position my clit was missing out.

As if reading my mind, Alex brought his right hand around again and with his fingers started to massage my clit and the combined g-spot and fingers started another screaming orgasm.

"AAAALLLLEEEEXXXX!!!! OHHHH-AAAAHHH!!!!!!! OHHHH!! AAALLLEEEEXXX!!!! AAAHhhhhhh..."

As it settled, I hoarsely said. "Alex, fuck me, go wild, just do it!"

"Your wish is my command." Came the sexy response. And with that he lowered my legs to deepen his penetration and started to build up the rate of penetration whilst maintaining the depth. With the new angle my clit kept hitting his pubic bone and my body was going wild and I was at risk of hyperventilating.

My breasts where rocking around like they wanted to escape and my screams started again, quieter as the orgasm was broader and deeper.

"Alex! Alaaaaeeexxxx! Fuuuccckkk! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh! Ohhhh!"

And so on. My vagina went into an overdrive of spams.

This seemed to spur Alex to greater efforts and the rate of pounding became almost a vibration. I brought my hands to my breasts to stop them shaking so much and somehow Alex's mouth was there again and so I fed the nipples to him which he consumed to my total delight causing another strand or orgasm to build and burst as I arched my back.

At the height of all this pleasure, just when I felt that I could die a totally content woman I felt an extra warmth against my cervix as Alex bottomed out and came. He pulled back and thrust and came again, and again, and again and then just held me there as his balls emptied in a number of pluses aided by my contractions.

Alex collapsed across me and nuzzled my breasts, both of us perspiring, but Alex almost glistening with it. In a quiet, exhausted voice "Sorry, I have never had morning sex before, so I think I might have been a bit excited."

"Alex, never, never, apologise for giving a woman, especially me, the best morning fucking that they have ever had."

"But I have never come in just one position before, it's almost like premature ejaculation." There was something so lost little boy in his voice, my love for him surged and my heart nearly burst.

"Alex," I said and kissed his forehead. "what you just did would count as a marathon for most men, there was nothing premature about it. Now as much as that was fantastic, I think we need to move and have a shower." Actually, I didn't want to move, but was starting to get cramp. Alex reluctantly, or was it tiredly, lifted his body off mine and when standing withdrew his still stiff dick from my pussy and eased me back on the bed and headed off to the shower.

He had only just got in there, I have no bath so the cubicle is big enough for two, or more, not that I ever have had more than two, when I got in with him I instructed him. "I'll soap you down but please don't get my hair wet."

His reply to that was to take my face in his hands and give me a loving kiss. "It's probably too early," I wondered what the time had got to do with anything, and I noticed the hesitation in his voice, so I stroked his face to show that I cared. "but I think I am in love with you and want to keep you to myself." I started to cry and Alex looked devastated. "I'm sorry, I didn't..." But that is as far as he got as I grabbed his head and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"You, marvellous, silly, sexy man! I think I was dreaming the same and I was devastated when I thought you had left me in the night."

"What, leave, I..." Was as far as he got.

"Let's see where this goes, but I hope it goes all the way."

And Alex smiled his wonderful smile and then kissed me. "I hope so too."

With that and with lots of kissing and fondling I was quickly aroused and Alex had another erection and we were well on the way to some shower sex when I suddenly blurted out "Carol!"

"What about Carol?" Alex's voice had a depth of concern I hardly expected as she had abandoned her date with him and got me to go instead. Carol is my BFF since University, blond medium length hair with a wave and green eyes. Slimmer than me but taller.

"I haven't heard from her since she rang me last night, I was going to ring her but got distracted," I gave his dick a tweak. "twice!" Alex immediately switched off the shower and hopped out to grab me a towel and dried off the essentials.

"Go ring her!" And as I set off, he playfully smacked me on the bottom to get me to hurry up. I reached the bed, grabbed my phone and rang her number, and the phone rang, and rang and...

<The number you are ringing is unavailable, please leave a ...> As I hung up. I waited a moment and rang it again and got the same thing but got to the < message after the tone ... BEEP>.

"Carol, Bel here, please ring!" And then I hung up and wondered if my tone might make her worry for me, but it was too late.

Alex came out of the ensuite with his dick hanging down, the first time I had seen it flaccid, but it was still impressive. He was drying his hair but with an arched eyebrow he clearly wanted to know what I had found out. but he guessed. "No answer."

I shook my head and Alex said calmly. "And she normally picks up? Are you worried, should you be?"

I was a bit flustered. "Yes, might be, shouldn't be."

In contrast Alex was calm and reassuring. "What do you think might have come up."

I tried to sound apologetic on Carol's behalf. "I hope you won't think less of Carol, but the house she owns has four tenants, all men that I would, until last night, not have said no to." 'Not a hundred percent true,' my conscience prompted. 'there was one, but, but him aside...' "Carol has always kept her distance. But from her tone last night I think she may have suddenly got waylaid by one of them... or more probably more than one, if you get my meaning."

"So... you think Carol probably had a liaison with one, or more, of her tenants, and you are worried?"

"Well... it's so unlike her, standing you up, and not answering her phone, so I think I should check up on her, just in case."

Alex now in control mode. "I think 'we' should check up on Carol, get dressed, drink your coffee, and grab the toast and we'll go to her house." I could see why he was a good manager.

I took a mouthful of the warm flat white, I hadn't told him how to use my coffee machine, but clearly he worked that out. I then took a bite of toast while Alex consumed his, whilst watching me get dressed in my usual black get up. This time a mini dress and blouse over lacy black underwear, including stockings and suspenders. Alex said he was popping to his car for a minute; so... I finished my, by now cold, flat white and toast, before I went into ensuite to fix my makeup.

------

As I was about to come out of the ensuite I heard a familiar buzzing sound, changing note and I had a bizarre image of Alex using my Rabbit, so I cautiously peered around the door and was relieved to see him using a battery electric razor. I was then surprised to see his boxers on the bed.

"Going Commando?" I asked.

He was unflappable. "No, I got a clean pair and shirt from my car. Ready?" He grabbed the boxers and put them and the shaver in a small over-night bag. The thought struck me that he seemed too well prepared for staying over and he must have noticed. "I always have emergency clothes and razor in case of a sudden meeting." I presumed, based on everything else he meant work and not female, but there again...

We got in Alex's car and headed to Carol's house. I tried her phone several times more with no answer, but the one thing I noticed was that it was still before seven and not after nine as I had assumed. Still, my incessant calls should have woken her even at that early hour.

------

Having parked I hurried up the drive and rang her doorbell and waited. No reply.

Alex leant over my shoulder and asked. "What is the other doorbell?"

"Carol has a separate one, that's for the rest of the house."

"Should we ring it?"

"No need; I have a spare key." Which I got out and used. I went into the hall and then opened the door to the sitting room and noticed the blinds were still drawn, so I asked the light to come on. I kicked a carrier bag, and I recognised the shop as Carol's favourite and glancing inside I looked like the dress that she told me she was buying for her date with Alex.

I carried the bag to her room which was open and looked inside, again switching the light on. Her bed looked slept in but was cold. Alex was stood in the doorway behind me. Her phone was on the side and on a quick check showed two missed calls, but locked.

"Any sign of her?" I turned to face him.

"No, but I think I was right about what popped up."

Then I heard a familiar voice from the sitting room in a clear inquisitorial tone. "Excuse me! Can I help you?"

Alex turned in the doorway but before he could say anything I pushed past him and getting in front of Alex smiled at Dan, who was wearing an Arsenal dressing gown.

"Only me!" I chirped. "I was looking for Carol. This," I tipped my head back to indicate Alex. "is Alex." Dan smiled at me and I felt the tingle that would be my temptation if Alex ever left me.

Just to let you know Dan is just over thirty, dark blonde hair with a pronounced wave and grey eyes. Taller than Alex and well built. His voice had softened. "Morning Bella, Carol is upstairs, possibly still sleeping, first room on the right." Dan looked at Alex and was clearly assessing what he saw. His tone shifted to calm but assertive. "Hi Alex, I'm just making a cup of tea, care to join me?" Although a question it was framed as an instruction and either way Alex nodded and followed Dan.

Like Alex, Dan was clearly good at being in control and had effectively told me to go and wake Carol and that he wanted to talk 'Man to Man', without my presence. As I didn't think either of them were likely to come to blows, I headed back to the hall and stairs but couldn't help putting on a sashay in my walk knowing I had two men watching my hips.

------

Later I found out that Alex and Dan's conversation went like this.

Dan - Apologies that we nicked your date with Carol.

Alex - No problem, but the date with Bella turned out fine, actually more than fine.

Dan - I'm glad, I had felt a bit guilty, but I knew Carol had got Bella to cover and although I've only met her a few times, I can see she is a nice woman.

Alex - Not sure nice is the word, but she's great and I hope that we will have proper dates, if you get my drift.

Dan - Funny you should say that; I have wanted to spend more time with Carol but never could.

Alex - If you don't mind, what happened here last night?

Dan - Carol caught the lads watching porn on the TV, they thought she was out, and then I caught her watching, just in her undies. She must have got turned on by the gangbang and was going to watch until I reminded her about the date.

Alex - So she got Bella to sort me out; in more ways than one.

Dan - And after the lads had given Carol the fantasy, I took the opportunity to really make her evening. What about your date.

Alex - Bella didn't mess about with a long meal and a big bill; but got me to her flat and had her way with me.

Dan - Oh yeah, that must have been such a challenge. Kept you up all night?

Alex - Well, I have a problem with that, it doesn't go down, but Bella managed to make it do so, twice.

Dan - Really, it sounds like the sort of thing you see in porn.

Alex - Speaking of the lads?

Dan - Gone to the match.

Alex - So we have the house to ourselves?

And then I came into the kitchen.

------

But back to me going upstairs.

I was going to knock on the door, but it was open anyway, so I looked in and there was Carol sprawled out on the bed, duvet brought up to her breasts. In the best 'after a good night's shagging' way, her hair and makeup were trashed. Despite that, she had a glow of happiness and I saw her arm move, searching for Dan. I did a quick scan of the room and was impressed, clean, light, airy and not what I was expecting for a bachelor pad and Dan went up several notches in my estimation, now about eleven out of ten.

Carol opened her eyes bleary, "Dan?"

I bounced into the room with a happy voice. "Not him; he's downstairs with Alex."

Carol yelped. "Bel!" She was now fully awake and sat up with the duvet falling down to her hips and reached out for a hug. "What are you doing here!" Suddenly cagy. "Alex! Here! Is he upset?"

12