48-Hour Slave

Story Info
As a new slave, I learn what happens when I'm disobedient.
2.9k words
4.17
24.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrive at noon, he takes his time inspecting me. He looks all over my body, checking out my holes, making sure I'm ready to be used by him and whoever he decides. Then he dresses me up in some nice lingerie and collars me.

He puts me in a cage. It's big. I'm not that tall so I can easily stand inside it, and if I curl up, I can lie on the bottom floor. He has also given me a pillow, so I'm comfortable. I'm still in training, so the rules are straightforward and easy: Do what I'm told, not speak unless spoken to, always address him as my Lord, not look at anyone, and not cum unless I'm explicitly allowed.

The doorbell rings, and he lets the first two guys in. They walk over to my cage, looking at me. I'm standing perfectly still, not looking at them, waiting for my instructions. My Lord tells the guys that they can fuck me however they want, then goes to sit down in a chair on the other side of the room, observing. He's still testing my abilities and I want to make him proud.

They take turns having their cocks sucked, while I push my bum towards the cage bars so that they can also fuck me from behind. They both circle around a couple times, making sure all my holes are fucked before they both cum on my face. When they're done using me, I sit on my pillow on my knees, looking down, cum trickling down my face. My Lord walks over to us and instructs me to thank the guys for using me, and I do. When the door closes behind them, he informs me that he's pleased with me so far.

I'm allowed to clean up and change before more guests arrive in the afternoon. This time it's four men, and both them and my Lord are dressed nicely in suits. They look like a group of men assembling in their Gentlemen's club, sitting in my Lord's living room with their snacks and drinks. None of them pay much attention to me, as if it's perfectly normal to keep a caged slave. For all I know, this is business as usual for them.

When they're all settled, my Lord walks over to my cage, and takes me out. He attaches a leash to my collar before he walks me over to the others. I'm wearing a short black bustier dress, mock garter fishnet stockings and heels. I would love to see the look in their eyes, but I keep looking down.

In front of the group, there's a big leather footstool. My Lord instructs me to lie down on my back, with my legs facing them. Then he gives me a big, black dildo and tells me to start fucking myself. So, I do. I spread my legs out, so that they all get a good view of my pussy. I bring the dildo to my mouth to moisturize it before I slide it inside me and slowly start pounding myself.

There's no sound in the room, except the occasional drink being lifted and put down again on the small glass tables and the sloshing sounds that reveal how wet I am. My breathing increases, and I can't help but moan. When I'm getting close, my ass lifts from the footstool, trembling. But I'm not cumming, and after a while my Lord instructs me to stop and get up.

It's time to really start working. My Lord asks who wants to go first, and one of the men undresses and lies down on the same footstool. I don't really need instructions to know what I'm supposed to do. I kneel between his legs and start working on him, while being perfectly aware that the others have a direct view of my wet pussy from behind as I lick and suck his cock. Gently but firm, he grabs the back of my head and pushes my face down on his cock.

My Lord asks the others if they want to see some cock in my pussy, and even if I can't see it, I know they are nodding. I want to be a good slave and make my Lord proud, so I don't really wait for his instructions. I just climb up on the guy and slide my pussy down on him. The big hard cock filling me up feels amazing. Then I start moving, slowly at first, then faster.

I'm still very much aware I have no permission to cum, so I pace myself carefully. I lean forwards, letting him fuck me from below for a while. Then I slow down a bit before I lean backwards, putting my hands on his knees, making it easier for him to watch his cock working my pussy.

They are commenting now, complimenting my Lord for having such a lovely toy doing his bidding. One of them comments on me being so wet it's dripping down on the other man's balls. Then they all agree I would be even lovelier with some more holes stuffed.

My Lord is still fully dressed in his seat, and I hope that the fact that he's not interfering much means that he's still pleased with me.

Two more of the men undress. One of them moves around the footstool so he can stuff his cock down my throat while I'm still moving. The other guy puts his hand on my small back, and I quickly change into a position where he can enter my ass.

Even if he's quite gentle, my ass hurts like hell for a few seconds while it's adjusting to his cock. Then I start moving and the pain quickly shifts to pleasure. The feeling of riding two cocks is indescribable, it's so intensely good. I can't help but scream but the cock still working my throat muffles my sounds.

I am so turned on, and the sensation of being fucked in all my holes at the same time is almost too much. I keep going until I'm crazy close to cumming before I try to slow down again. Unfortunately, the guy lying under me grabs my hips so hard I can't move, with his cock buried deep inside my pussy. The guy behind me just swapped places with the fourth guy, who eagerly takes his turn as an opportunity to go wild on my ass.

I can't help myself. I cum so hard, both in my ass and my pussy. The contractions are almost painful with the two big cocks inside me. Even if my squirting hadn't exposed me, there is no way I could have hidden what was happening. I'm just trembling. If they weren't holding me, I would probably have lost my balance and fallen on the floor.

Immediately, I realize my big mistake. I don't dare look up, and definitively not look in the direction of my Lord. I have no idea how I can make the situation better, or somehow rectify myself. My cheeks are red with shame, my ears chiming. But through the haze I can still hear my Lord saying just one word: "Stop".

With no further instructions, I stay in my position. I'm on all fours, my pussy still dripping down on the pool of my squirt between my legs on the footstool.

After what feels like ten minutes, My Lord gets up and slowly moves towards me. The other men are back in their chairs, watching in dead silence. "So" he says, with an edge in his voice. "I believe we have a problem".

I feel like I betrayed him. And I did betray his trust in me, embarrassing him in front of his mates like this. I wish he would start yelling at me, but he doesn't. "What do we do with disobedient slaves around here?" he asks. Still calm. Still with that ice in his voice that kills me. I feel so bad I blurt out "I. Am. So. Sorry", making it even worse by both speaking without permission and forgetting to address him properly. I just want to disappear.

I should have expected it, but the first blow hits me out of nowhere. He must have taken off his leather belt without me even noticing, too preoccupied with my misery.

The pain is shocking. The second blow, on my other ass cheek, is just as hard. But as I am more prepared, bracing myself, it doesn't feel as bad. But this is just the beginning. He keeps hitting. I whimper, I have tears in my eyes, and then I start crying out.

"The more noise you make, the worse it gets" he says, continuing. But it hurts so much I'm unable to not let small sounds of pain slip through my lips as he inevitably hits the same spots repeatedly. After a while, the pain feels unbearable. But I know there's only one way out of this situation, and I muster everything I got to just shut up.

When I finally go silent, he hits me a couple more times before he stops.

"Oh" he says, almost mockingly now. "Seems like she's not entirely unable to obey." I have tears streaming down my face, both from the physical pain and the shame of letting him down. He has folded his belt in his hand, puts it under my chin, and uses it to tilt my face upwards. I do my best to avoid his glance. I will not make another mistake.

"Now talk to me", he says. "What do you say?". "My Lord", I answer. "I am so sorry for being disobedient. I deserve to be punished. Thank you. I will do anything to please you and earn your trust again. Please, please forgive me".

"Oh, really," he says. "And what are you?"

"I'm all yours. I'm your toy. You own me, and you can use me just as you like."

He seems pleased with my answer. At least I guess he does because he just walks away and leaves the room. I keep my position, hoping for a chance to rectify myself.

After a couple minutes he returns with a pair of leather cuffs and a blindfold. He puts the blindfold on me and attaches the leather cuffs to my collar with two small chains.

For the rest of the night, I stay there on the footstool, the gentlemen having a good time, taking turns pounding me, fucking me as there's no tomorrow, as if I'm unable to break. Or maybe they just don't give a shit. Pretty simultaneously they all cum on me, and inside me. I get cum all over my face, and some in my mouth that I'm able swallow, being a good girl after all.

Afterwards, I'm allowed to take a long, hot shower and My Lord even lets me sleep in his comfortable bed and not in the cage.

In the morning, I fix my hair and makeup while he picks out a new outfit. The skin on my ass is red and sore, and it will slowly turn black and blue over the next few days. But other than that, I'm all good to be used again. He attaches the leash to my collar and leads me downstairs to put on my shoes and coat. I ask no questions.

We drive for about 10 minutes before he pulls up in front of a house. Before we exit the car, all he says is: "You know what to do." I do. I will not let him down again.

My Lord rings the doorbell, and a guy opens the door to let us inside. I take off my coat and shoes in the hallway. My Lord takes my leash and hands it to the guy and says, "one hour". The guy just nods. Then my Lord leaves and I'm left with the stranger. He leads me into a bedroom and pushes me down on the bed. Another guy that must have been waiting somewhere inside the house, joins him. They discuss a little bit on how to use me, before they half drag, half lift me into a position where I can serve both at the same time. The first guy pushes his cock inside my pussy and starts pounding me. The other guy stuffs his cock inside my mouth. With his cock deep down my throat, not caring about me gagging or not, he slaps my face a few times and says, "I hear you're a disobedient little slut, that's not a very good quality for a slave, is it?". I can neither nod nor answer him, so I just zone out, focusing on obeying and being a good fucktoy.

One hour later they return me to my Lord. They tell him that they are very pleased with me. "What do you say now?" my Lord asks me. "Thank you for using me", I say in their direction, careful not to look at them.

We're not driving home. At the outskirts of the city there's a building that looks like a warehouse of some sort. I'm still not sure what it was, like some club house or den for some half shady business.

Before we go in, we sit in the car for a little while. "Listen" my Lord says. "I understand you're new to this and that you love cumming a lot. It's in your nature. But it's just not your decision to make. However, this time you're allowed to cum as much as you like".

"Thank you, my Lord,", I say. "Don't thank me yet", he says. "Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for."

The plot twist is that there's a lot of guys in the room. I still got my collar on, but not my leash. There's no need to tie me up. I'm instructed to stay put until I'm collected again, and I will.

I'm wearing a black bra, garter belt and stockings. My Lord has also covered up my face. It's like a light fabric hood, and it's easy to breathe through. I can see light and dark, and the movement of some bodies through the fabric, but that's it. I will never know who they are, and they will never know who I am.

I'm propped up on my knees on an old couch with a line forming behind me, the guys fucking me one by one, filling me up or cumming on my ass. I love it. Deprived of my sight, and not being in control of anything, gives me the opportunity to shut down my brain and, in this very moment, just exist. Feel.

One guy turns me over and pushes my legs apart, plunging himself inside me. I've held back for so long, and since I'm finally allowed, I just give in to my body. It feels like I've never cum this hard before. My pussy is clinging to his cock as if I won't let go, and really, I won't. He feels so good inside me, his cock filling me up. "Please", I say. "Please don't stop". I keep begging for more cock, more cum, shamelessly. I want them to possess me, to fuck me into oblivion.

They keep giving me what I want, until the next guy in line decides my pussy is filled up enough, so he flips me back over to my knees again and starts fucking my ass. I cum even harder when I'm fucked from behind like that. At this point it feels like I can't stop cumming. I start squirting, it splashes down between my legs, for all of them to see, but it doesn't matter now. Then the last few guys in line run a train on my ass, loading me up.

After two hours, which turns out to be the allotted time, my Lord collects me. I'm so worn out, so thoroughly used. I'm still on my knees, but barely, and I almost stumble when he gently guides me out of there.

Back at his house, he fills up the bathtub for me. Then he scrubs my skin, careful not to touch the sorest parts. He washes my hair. Then he lets the water out and rinses me with the handheld shower, before he rubs me dry with a big towel. Afterwards I lie curled up by his side on the bed. He's stroking my hair, telling me what a good girl I am. How proud he is. I feel like crying. I'm so exhausted and vulnerable yet feeling completely protected and safe. As I fall asleep, I hear him mutter something that sounds like "thank you" too, but that might just be part of my dream.

When I wake up the next morning, my Lord puts me back in the cage. I wait for him there, patiently, but ready. He's walking around the house, taking his time. All he's wearing is a pair of jeans, and I sneak some glances in his direction. He looks amazing, and I can't help but stir a little. He notices and seems pleased by the fact that I'm still eager to serve him, and that I still haven't had enough.

Then he lets me out of the cage and finally uses me too. One more time he cleans me up before I lie next to him, feeling the warmth of his body, his soothing voice in my ear, just holding me for a long while.

When it's time to leave I get up. He removes my collar before I grab my bag, put on my coat and shoes, open his front door, and walk back into reality.