48 Hours Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the evening he had moved her clothes and larger items to the spare room and divided them into items to keep, items for the charity shop and items to go to the dump. He began going through her dressing table and at the back of her knickers draw came across a series of letters tied in a black ribbon inside an old jewellery case. He pulled one out and began to read it.

My Sweetest Lily,

As I sit here missing you so very much even though it has only been a few hours since I last saw you, I want you to know how I feel, and I want to capture that feeling forever.

When you opened the door this afternoon in your ever so daring floral dress that just oozed sexuality, smelling of the most delightful freshest alpine meadow and smiling with the radiance of the sunniest of days, I couldn't help the need in me to possess you, to own you head to toe and make you mine. You are so very very bad to torment me so and make me behave in a way I always dreamt of, but never thought I would!

Champagne on ice all ready in the kitchen, how very you, as you offered me a drink and directed me to the reason I was there and the sink full of murky goo. I took a sip and then knelt to open the kitchen cupboard and sort things out. Do you remember how you sidled over to me, bringing your sweet smell and your gorgeous ankles in those pretty red sandals closer than anything so tempting should ever be brought to a man as depraved as me.

"Is it hard," you asked. "Oh, it's not so...," started I, oblivious to your double entendre, but then noticing some liquid pooling by your feet. I looked up slowly following the trickle that was running down your leg. Oh, your legs! How the sight of them above me, smooth and so so incredibly sexy made me gulp and feel quite weak. I couldn't stop my eyes as they followed them up to those indecent white lacy panties you were almost wearing, your modesty preserved by the shade of your dress. You began to laugh. "Don't you like the taste of champagne," you said, as I noticed you continuing to slowly pour the contents of the bottle over your chest letting it run down your body.

What was a man to do? My tongue lapped at the queen of wines, enjoying the warm softness of your skin and the cool tang of its taste! The bottle was empty, but my darling I needed more. Slowly moving up, slowly lapping my way towards your heat, until I felt the hem of your skirt on the back of my neck, and my tongue began to explore the champagne soaked lace of your panties. I will never forget how you grabbed my head and forced me against you, forced me to pleasure you. Nor will I will forget how much I loved it, especially when I felt you come and at last your sweet taste overpowered that of the grape.

When you pushed my head back to the hard floor, I knew what you wanted, but my love, how I wanted you, it was the most painful and overwhelming need I have ever had. As I released myself and it sprung up engorged and ready, I watched in awe as you squatted over me, those panties pushed to one side, and dropped on to me, fucking me, no, using me, until you screamed and with arched back and one final thrust I came inside you, you, my bad, bad,bad girl!

B

Alan was incandescent. He was angry, but strangely horny at the same time! He had so many questions and wanted clues so he picked up another and began to read.

Dearest, dearest Lily,

How I long to have you again, to make you mine, to possess every inch of you and feel you trembling in my arms! The mere thought of it makes me as hard as steel and desperate for satisfaction, the sort of satisfaction only you can give me. I think of you standing before me in your long black cotton summer dress, the one so delicate that it is almost see through. You are wearing nothing else but those long dangling haematite earrings and shiny black heels I bought you. You look like Nefertiti with your beautiful black hair crunched up above your head and your eyes dark with kohl.

I order you to turn around and walk to the full length garden window keeping your back to me. I tell you to stop and to start masturbating through your dress. Your beautiful curvaceous body is a silhouette against the light which casts a glowing silver aurora around you. As you part your legs, they are outlined perfectly like an inverted V that points to the treasure I am seeking. As you play with yourself I undress in silence, only your irregular breathing disturbs my concentration as I watch your body gently shaking with each flick of your fingers.

Ready, I move towards you and grab your breasts in my hands causing you to throw your head back and issue a deep deep moan. I push my throbbing erection between your legs, imagine it now as it nestles in its warm cotton cocoon, rubbing against you. I caress your breasts and play with your nipples as you reach down further and began tickling the head of my intruder, the soft vibrations of cotton causing me to grasp you tighter.

Enough, I say firmly, pulling your hand away and then hastily gathering up the back of your dress to reveal your ivory buttocks, so firm, warm and soft that I am powerless and have to fall to my knees and kiss them. I push you gently in the small of the back and you lean forwards steadying yourself against the glass and pushing your beautiful pussy towards my waiting lips and tongue. I devour you my love, my tongue explores every delicate fold, every silky crevice and I moan as my mouth fills with your sweet nectar. With soft circular motions I torment your sweet nub, hidden within its hood and keep you on the edge with an almost sadistic delight.

You scream "Fuck me, fuck me now," and before the words have fully left your lips I have stood and impaled myself in you, my balls wet from my saliva as I my entire length slams into you, your screams of "Yes," every time I hit your cervix powering me on with almost superhuman energy. I begin to sense your climax as your vaginal muscles spasm and your breathing becomes desperate, and then, in perfect unison we come together and you cry with joy.

We stay together for however long, I cannot tell, love does not measure time, and when I slip from you, you turn and kneel before me, your moist loving eyes meet mine as you tenderly lick me clean.

Until the next time! You are so much more than a daughter to me!

Yours

B

Alan was now close to melt-down, was she fucking her father, no, her father was called Charlie, Anyway, it was more than fucking for sure, these letters were crazy! He hastily grabbed another.

My Naughty Little Lily,

It is so lovely that I have my own key and can let myself in whenever I want knowing he is away. And yesterday was very special when I let my self in at the crack of dawn and watched your crack as you showered before you even noticed I was there! I loved the way you jumped, and even the way you screamed out until you realised it was me.

I was never one for role play my sweet thing, but you have converted me hook, line and sinker. It was such a pleasure to watch you dress under my orders, the orders of your "intruder." I loved the way you shimmied into the basque I had placed on the bed and then rolled on your sexiest stockings, slowly clipping them in place. And those heels! I have no idea how you walked in those, but the sight of you, all those black straps against your perfect skin, what a sight that was.

How I loved forcing my kisses and groping hands on you while you told me how wrong it all was, but your mouth was saying one thing while your body said another. When my fingers probed your soaking crack I knew what I had to do You shouldn't be enjoying this!

Oh yes, you needed to be punished, punished for being so unfaithful to your pathetic husband, my hopeless son! I bent you over my knee and slapped your sexy good for nothing ass until it glowed and then made you kneel before me while I shook your face until you begged me to stop through your tear filled eyes and promised me anything if only I would take the pain away.

How I smiled when you obediently submitted to me, let me tie you up on the bed and cover you in tender kisses until you were writhing on the edge of the greatest joy and that wild beast inside you finally escaped and you started begging me to fuck you. Oh my darling how I love the slut in you!

When that slut inside you breaks free and takes over, when you take my cock and suck it, lick it, kiss it and swallow it down your throat like you never want to let it go. When you let me fuck your face and show me how much you want it with your eager groans. That desperate little sound when you gag as I pump my seed into your mouth is music to my ears. You are mine and I am yours.

After I untied you, I can still picture you coquettishly gathering up the cum escaping from the sides of your lips on each of your fingers and then licking them clean, one by one, right in front of my eyes, telling me how you love the way I stretch your mouth and feed you with my delicious seed.

You are such an insatiable little whore though! When you ducked down to clean me up, what you really wanted was me hard again as you wanted fucking, and fucking hard. I pushed you away. You crawled back mewing like a cat in heat and sucked me again. Begging, sucking and mewing. Oh how you needed to be punished for being such a bad bad wife, such a harlot, but you carried on pleading, pleading that you needed my cock, one that satisfies you, satisfies you in a way his can't ever because only I know how to be a man.

I was so hard from your touches and pleading that it is my turn to need satisfaction, but you really needed to be punished, really taught a lesson. How I loved the way you shouted and screamed as I fucked you, fucked you as hard as I could where you really weren't expecting, in that sexy little ass of yours! But as you loosened and my pounding increased, you started whimpering, you couldn't help it, you were loving every thrust. It was exactly what you needed! in, out, in out, until you thrust back at me and I exploded into you.

You are a truly amazing lover!

Burt xxx

Alan slumped in his chair. Burt, that was HIS father. There was a date on the note, it was only a few months after they had got married and he had had to travel abroad quite a bit for work. At the time he knew that his Dad was being really helpful sorting things around the house because Elizabeth had told him, but he had never believed this could happen. No wonder she was always popping over to check he was OK after his mother died! He had thought she was just being caring. As for being a real man, well he had always wanted to be caring and respectful, not treat her like a whore, but it seemed that is what she had wanted!

He could hardly grasp how his wife, the wife that he felt so sorry for and so racked with guilt because he had sought the sex she would not provide elsewhere, yes she, that woman, had had an affair with his father. It was beyond belief, he had to read the letters over and over again until finally he physically threw up. That hateful father of his, who treated him like shit when he was alive, was now twisting the knife in from his grave. So was his wife. They were both laughing at him!

His mind worked backwards. It all tied in. She had really ever only given him 'charity' sex after they were married... that made sense... then her depression started at the same time that his Father got ill and had to go into a nursing home. He couldn't believe it... this sort of stuff just did not happen.

He reached for a bottle of whisky and poured a shot into a tumbler and sat down.

He looked at the letters as he took a long sip of the Talisker, its peaty smoothness burning his lips and making him feel better.

Suddenly he laughed. What a fucking crazy world he thought! It was all so ridiculous that the grief just melted away. Grief had turned to anger, then self-pity, and now, now as he thought about it, it was all rather funny. Yes he felt cheated, cheated of those years where he could have had sexual fulfilment, but instead his wife was getting her dirty little sexual fix with his hideous manipulating father. But without her infidelity he would have never been forced into the arms of Chrissy and then Lynn, and that was certainly worth the wait. He had a lot of catching up to do to make good those years!

He picked up the phone.

"Hi Chrissy, it's Alan, is Lynn about?"

"Hi Alan, sure, shall I get her?"

"No, it's OK, but can I come over, I'll be about thirty minutes. I really need to talk to you guys."

"Of course, but are you alright?"

"Yes Chrissy, I'm much better now, honestly, that's what I want to talk to you both about."

"OK, see you in thirty mins then, ciao."

Chrissy told Lynn Alan was coming round and, although they had already eaten, they got a lot of nibbles together and made sure there were cold beers and chilled wine available. Alan arrived in a taxi and Lynn and Chrissy greeted him with a hug and ushered him into the sitting room.

It did not take Alan anytime to get to the point and both Lynn and Chrissy could barely believe a word of it. It gradually sunk in as Alan rambled on about the lies, the deception, how he was cheated. Lynn and Chrissy listened, as that's what friends do.

"So, here I am. The biggest, blindest fool the world has ever known, but at least I'm pretty much over her!" Alan concluded, slumping back in his chair.

"My poor, poor love," said Lynn, her voice oozing the genuine sympathy she felt. "Are you sure though, I mean..."

"Here," Alan interjected, pulling the letters out from the inside pocket of his jacked, "read for yourself."

Lynn and Chris flicked through the papers, crisp and slightly browned from age.

"Fucking unbelievable," said Chrissy, slipping into bloke mode from the pure shock of it all. "Seriously though Alan, and honestly I am not joking here, get this shit destroyed immediately, get it gone. If this ever came out then the police have a motive to investigate you and they can be real bores one they get a hint of a bloody motive!"

Lynn gave him a stare that simply said "really?" but Alan pursed his lips "Bloody right Chrissy, that would have them both really laughing in their bloody graves!"

"Well I definitely agree there is no point keeping them, they are certainly not going to help anyone while they exist and just cause more damage," Lynn added. "Look Alan, I'm going to hold on to these for now OK!"

Alan nodded and began to weep. It wasn't that he was sad, it was more relief, a need to be weak and needy for a while, all his strength had been taken by the recent events and he needed to just let himself go with the two people that were his truest friends.

Lynn and Chrissy went over and sat either side of him. They put there arms around him and held him tight.

"Stay with us tonight," whispered Chrissy. "There are no secrets here and it seems we are all looking at starting new lives, so why don't we talk about that and look to the future and forget about the past."

"Yes Alan, I insist," Lynn agreed, kissing him on the cheek.

After a long discussion sharing their feelings and aspirations, they realised that they were really all broadly at the same crossroads in life, they had just reached it form different directions. They agreed that there was some more than a little merit in them being together, after all they got on really well and had great sex. In fact it was hard to see why this was not the best possible plan.

They had quite a lot to drink and the well used king bed was filled with deep sleep and pleasant dreams of the future only that evening. In the drunken haze they had agreed they would pool resources and buy a place together, they had even found an amazing place that with Alan's participation they could afford which was an actually old hotel, very secluded and perfect in every way.

That morning they all had a lie in, it had been an emotional and draining evening. Lynn was the first to get up and went into the office. She really didn't like Alan's boss much either and was right on the verge of handing in her notice too, the only thing stopping her was that he would just pile a load of extra work on her colleagues if she left. He was such an ass. Better not get mad but get even she thought to herself.

Alan and Chrissy woke up spooning each other which was pleasant. Chrissy was rather turned on by Alan's massive erection poking her crack and decided to wake up her friend the best way possible, which she did. It was the first time Alan had had an orgasm since his wife died and Chrissy almost choked on the enormous volumes of cum that spurted into her mouth as Alan groaned with relief.

As they sat over breakfast, Chrissy joked about "second helpings." and then remembered the job at Sonja's as she knew that Alan had also managed production facilities in his previous job. To his surprise Alan was actually very interested, citing the fact that he had always been fascinated by the challenges of clothing production and as a lot of his former companies products were sourced from Indonesia he did have a lot of experience on import and export challenges.

Chrissy was pleased, but also concerned that Jason might get a bit concerned about her filling the company with lots of her friends and so she did start to play it down a bit. She had already thought that she could offer promotion to one of the existing managers in the department, a woman called Jane who really seemed on the ball, and Alan could then fill her role. When she mentioned that Alan would be working for a woman called Jane, so it would not be as high profile as his previous job, he seemed even keener. He had already decided that he wanted less responsibility not more money!

Being away from his house and all the reminders of his wife definitely made Alan feel better, Chrissy could see the blood flowing back to his cheeks and noticed how his conversation was getting livelier.

"You should stay here again tonight Alan, it has done you the world of good," Chrissy smiled.

"You know, I think I might take you up on that offer, I definitely do feel a lot better having escaped from things! I'd even get over those bloody letters except there is that one, you know, the one where she is wearing the black summer dress, that one really gets me, it was always one of my fantasies so I can't quite get it out of my mind, well, you know, life's a bitch I guess!"

"It certainly is, and you are very welcome. Why don't you go home, collect some things and come straight back here. I'll set the wheels in motion about the job, but it won't be entirely down to me, you know that!

"Of course, smiled Alan, I don't want the job if I'm not suited to it and I certainly don't want you going out on a limb for me." He kissed Chrissy on the cheek. "I'll be back in a couple of hours, thank you honey!" He was rather handsome when he smiled, thought Chrissy, as she went to slip on a cool summer dress and give Jason a call.

Out in Lanzarote, Jason, who was sitting by his pool with a soda watching Aaron sketching out the next instalments of his graphic novel, was fine with Jane being offered promotion, as he agreed she was a very solid and ambitious employee. As for Alan, he had even heard some very positive comments about him from the local business forum and his only concern was that the role might be too junior.

Chrissy then called Jane who seemed really pleased to hear from her and off-loaded a challenge she faced with a sub-standard consignment of skirts they had received. After explaining what action she was taking, and Chrissy agreeing that it sounded exactly right, Chrissy finally got the opportunity to say that she would like her to consider taking on the departmental manager role and she would be in the office tomorrow to discuss it. Jane was no poker player, so Chrissy was pretty sure from her response that it would all be very positive.