4C - Cumeat Cuckold Cocksuck Chastity

Story Info
The journey from Cuckold to Cocksuck.
1.2k words
4.35
62.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers

Cumeater

You are a heterosexual submissive man. You love pussy. Always have. Always will. But you'd rather eat it than fuck it. You've never known why. You don't realize it's because the vagina is where all the women you've dated have stored your sperm for you to eat. So even though you enjoy hetero missionary sex, what you really want--what you really desire--is to eat cum...from the pussy...that you just fucked.

You've eaten hundreds of loads. You are a cumeater.

Cuckold

Your sexual submission advances in stages; each stage is all about servitude and humiliation. It's no longer enough for you to just eat your own sperm from your woman's pussy. You need more. You need humiliation. You need to eat someone else's cum from your woman's pussy. You're dating a woman who'll make this happen. She has you submit to be a cuckold. Your woman gets fucked by another man and he becomes her boyfriend. You humiliatingly submit to watching her boyfriend fuck your woman. And he fucks her deeper than you ever have. And you quietly let it happen because deep down you want to eat HIS cum from her pussy. You love pussy. And her pussy is where HIS cum is housed. It's stored there for you to eat. You are a cuckold cumeater.

Self Suck

Both your woman and her boyfriend become aware that you have become a cuckold because you desire the continual escalating humiliation of eating cum. Any cum. They point out that you can produce your own load to eat anytime they want. It's embarrassing to eat your own load of sperm in front of your woman and her boyfriend.

In yoga class, your woman learned the plow position. She teaches it to you. It's the perfect way to cum in your own mouth. In this upside down bicycle position your own dick is two inches from your lips. Too bad your penis is so small or that you aren't more flexible; you'd be able to suck your own dick.

The first time you cum in your own mouth, your woman has invited several of her friends over to watch. Your woman's boyfriend tells you not to swallow...yet. Everyone wants to see the jism pool collect in your mouth. Then they all laugh loudly as you whip up your sperm snack all on your own. He orders you to swallow. He points out that you now have your own supply system and don't need pussy anymore.

Your woman signs you up for ladies only yoga to improve your flexibility.

You are in training to be a self-sucking cumeater.

Jerk Off

Eating cum just gets more complicated for you. You miss eating pussy but your craving to eat sperm submissively outweighs all thoughts.

Your woman and her boyfriend begin discussions in front of you about you learning to suck cock. Eliminate the middleman. Well, in this case the middle woman...your woman. Actually, your ex-woman. Her boyfriend has now cut you completely off from her pussy.

You'll need new lines of supply, they advise.

You'd never imagined you'd suck a cock, but it sounds like you're going to have to. But your exes' boyfriend doesn't want your mouth on his member. You'll have to get cock to suck from somewhere else.

'Open your mouth,' he says to you.

He is jacking off into your open mouth. What an easy way to feed you another man's cum. Until this couple finds a cock for you to suck, you'll have to just eat his cum from a distance.

'Make him stroke your dick,' your ex girlfriend squeals.

He is reluctant to let you. Then he realizes it's brilliant. That he has even more power over you when YOU jack HIS cock until he cums in YOUR open mouth.

"Don't swallow...yet,' he says as his cum forms a pool of jism. You know the drill. They both agree that his load is much larger than yours was. It's more flavorful, too--you (embarrassingly) point out as you swallow.

You are learning how to eat cum straight from the source.

Cocksucker

Conversations continue in front of you about sucking your first cock. And about how you can get your cum snacks straight from the source. Which is what you need, with your ex girlfriend's pussy now eliminated.

You wouldn't have ever imagined you'd suck a cock, but if you were going to have to--which it sounds like you are--you GUESS you could suck her boyfriend off.

Your escalating desire for humiliating ways to eat cum has you poised to suck cock. It's confusing because you don't think of yourself as being gay. Your girlfriend's boyfriend isn't gay either. It adds to your humiliation that he turns down your offer to suck his cock. You try to backtrack and explain that you were only offering because it was their idea. You didn't think you WANTED to suck cock.

Your ex texts her friends to see who they know that needs a blow job. Like right this minute. Thirty minutes later, a guy shows up at your apartment.

There must be some confusion you think. Yes, your girlfriend agrees. 'Bi Confusion.' There are porn videos online covering this phenomenon. She and her boyfriend think this can be sorted out right now.

'Down on your knees, cocksucker. Your time has come.'

You wished they didn't make you strip down to your panties first. The wet spot where your little penis rests suggests your excitement level before you begin.

Everyone gathers around in a circle--it reminds you of the circle jerks you participated in in your youth. Except this time, in the center, it was you on your knees with a large semi hard cock inches from your face.

You caress the soft underside of the shaft--just behind the head--with your tongue, while your enclosed lips slightly jerk off the hardening shaft. If you are committing to doing this, you want to do it properly. You take both hands and lightly cup his firm butt cheeks and pull him deeper into your soft mouth. Your mouth begins to ride his shaft while your tongue continues to caress the perfect spot. He erupts in thick clumps of warm, viscous, sperm that you immediately ingest after each spurt. The audience hears him announce that he is cumming and cheers your cum swallowing performance.

Your small penis turns your soaked panties into a little see-through tent.

You are now a cocksucking cumeating cuckold.

But...this disgusts your ex. She doesn't want to even be friends anymore.

Self Fellatio

You are alone every night. Jerking off to "bi confusion" and "cuckold creampie eating" humiliation videos.

The yoga paid off. You can now suck your own dick. You don't leave your apartment for days while you keep sucking off your own little penis until it spurts in your own mouth several times a day. You gulp down every drop of delicious sperm.

You are a self-fellating cocksucking cumeater.

But you also miss pussy. You are desperate. You beg your ex for her pussy.

You're in luck. Sort of.

She broke up with the dude whose cum you used to eat.

But she'll only think about cuckolding you with her new beau if you agree to two conditions.

1) Chastity. Prolonged--if not permanent--chastity.

2) Cocksuck fluffing.

You contemplate this outcome.

You think about where you'd be headed:

You'd be a chastised, cocksucking, cumeating, cuckold.

charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers