4K Diamond

Story Info
Husband fantasizes wife fucking his boss.
2.5k words
3.46
47.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete fiction. There is no Jo or Hank or double stretch limo. I tell my wife I would never share her.

I thank Shygirlwhore for her editing skills, making this story a better read. I did change a few words yet again so any errors are my responsibility. Comments are invited.

Rodryder44

*

She sat down at the table opposite him and grabbed his hands. She smiled through teary eyes and told him he had made her the happiest woman ever, and thanked him for that, bouncing their locked hands gently on the table.

Hank, nervously paying attention, stared into her eyes thinking how fucking beautiful she was. Joann was 23 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 9" with raven black hair that hung in soft curls to just below her shoulders. Her face was dominated by large brown eyes enhanced with shimmering eye-shadow. Her full lips were bright red showing perfect teeth when she spoke, or laughed. Her skin was a golden tan, lightly dusted with party glitter. He recalled her body in great detail, remembering when he last softly kissed, and sucked every inch of her 36 24 36 frame.

Tonight she is wearing a party dress he never saw before. It is a shimmery gold that hangs to mid-thigh. He guesses it is a Venus design. When she came through the door his eyes were immediately drawn to the plunging V neckline that proudly exposed her breasts. When she twirled around he saw that the plunging back exposed the tops of her buttocks. There was no bra or panties. Her ass was Kardashian-esque, much curvier and fuller than he recalled. The same with her breasts. They were now at least 40DD with no sag. She is now the woman of his dreams.

She noticed that he wasn't paying attention to her so she kept quiet while his eyes devoured her body and the new 'girls'. The thought of him being pleased quickened her heartbeat, sending a pleasing tremor to her pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" She purred.

"Jo, you are more fucking beautiful than the first day I laid eyes on you. Where have you been for four fucking months?

"I'm trying to tell you." she said as she let go of his hands and rose from the table."

Moving around the table nearer to him, she raised her left hand to her right shoulder and let her dress strap fall.

"Do you like this too?"

"Yes."

Jo lowers her arms to her side, her dress suspended by breasts.

"Abracadabra." And gravity swiftly dropped the dress to her feet. She looked like a naked Venus de Milo and slowly turned around for him, the ceiling spot light catching the glitter, making her body shimmer.

"You're different." He says. Without the dress her body is profoundly arousing. She is twice as curvy at her hips now and the side view is a feast for the eye with that enhanced derriere. He now sees the huge difference in her breasts. Her areolas and nipples look different too. She notices that he's back to her breasts again and smiles.

"39 DD. Touch them. Later, Steve will see them again and want to put them in his mouth and squeeze them like you always talked about. Will that make you happy, baby? Hmmm? Can Stevie eat my breasts?"

She moved closer to him and his hands slowly grab each breast and squeezed them until she backs out of reach.

"Can't talk? I know what you want, baby. Aren't they really beautiful? Who else did you want to play with my breasts? Cameron? Mickey? Fred? I'll see them and tell you all about it." She says patting his pants front with each syllable" all...about...it"

"OOOOhh. You have a hard on. Am I pleasing you, baby?"

"Don't forget to look at my tummy. How flat it is. Do you like the navel charm? It's my old wedding ring. Isn't that different? There's no room on my finger for it since I got the 4 karat diamond ring. You got that for me, too. You don't remember? I'll get back to it later."

"Hank, your cock is straining in your pants. Take them off. Your shirt too. I want to see you naked, it's been months."

Still speechless, mesmerized by her voice, Hank strips exposing his erect cock.

"OOOOOOHHH there's the liddle winkie." She says, grabbing his shaft and stroking it up and down until precum flows from his cock.

.

"Sit down and wank off, but don't cum, while I talk about my ass."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Four months ago Hank and Jo, preparing to attend his company's New Year's Eve party, were talking in their bedroom, dressing for the ride to the venue.

"There's nothing to this dress, Hank. I feel like a whore!"

"Jo, you promised me. The dress looks great on you. Your curves are fantastic. Its how I always envisioned you dressing and making guys slobber to get next to you."

"I DON'T WANT GUYS SLOBBERING ALL OVER ME! That's disgusting."

"Jo you said you love me and all my quirks. C'mon, say it again."

"Oh, Hank, I love you with all your quirks." She said, kissing his lips.

Jo checked herself in the full length mirror, the red, one shoulder trumpet dress, hugged her figure like a glove. No, the clingy fabric looked painted on her. Her left shoulder was bare. The thin fabric clearly showed her areolas and nipples. Looking at herself she saw her nipples swell through.

"Hank, I can see my nipples growing!" She cried.

Hank rushes to her side grabbing one breast and squeezing it possessively.

"Oh, Jo, you're making me hard." And kisses her neck and returns to adjusting the tie to his tux.

Jo turns again to the mirror and she sees her pussy lips molded by the fabric. "I look like a cat house whore." She muses.

"Tell me again why the wives are riding with Steve in the limo and the husbands aren't."

"We get enough opportunities to ride in limos. It's a thrill for the wives. It let's Steve play the rich uncle. It's a company tradition that the new employees' wives get a treat at their first New Year's party. Be a sport."

Jo turns sideways to the mirror and looks admiringly at the view of her back with an ultra deep cut plunging below her waist showing the curves and cheeks of her ass. Her left breast is half exposed.

"God! I'm naked. I can't do this. Hank! I can't do this."

Rushing over again Hank grabs her in his arms, twirling her around and kisses her hard.

"Honey, I've had this fantasy of you fucking other men, fucking Steve and making him want you, knowing you belong only to me. Other men have the same dream and I know of three wives who regularly put out with their husbands watching. Not my company, other wives."

"Yeah, name one." Jo says folding her arms and tapping her foot.

"Natalie Lucky."

"Natalie? I know her! I'm gonna call her to prove you a liar, and then I'm going to change this dress."

Jo grabs her phone and goes in the bathroom to call Natalie whom she knows from college.

"Hello?"

"Is this Cheryl Robinson?" Asks Jo.

"My name is Lucky now but, yes, this is she. Who's this?"

"Jo Bongiovanni."

"JO! My Jo? How are you? This is a surprise!"

"We have a lot of catching up to do, but I have a real important question for you. Do you fuck your husband's coworkers while he watches?"

"If you're asking if my Johnny is a cuckold, the answer is yes. I fuck who I want and come home and tell him all about it. He's much behaved about this. I literally have all the cocks I want. I'm having too much fun and great sex all the time to worry about who knows what I do. What brought this up?"

"It's Hank's office party and he bought me a dress to die for. He has this fantasy of me with other men. But it's practically topless and Hank refuses to let me wear panties and the dress screams fuck me. I said no one does this. I should have known it would be you."

"It's not only me, sweetie, there are a lot more husbands with the same wish. If they can handle being a cuck, more power to the wives. Go for it."

"Thanks Natalie, I'll be in touch real soon,"

Jo walked out of the bathroom to Hank with folded arms. "Well. What did she say?"

"She said she had played with her husband's friends. Okay, Hank. I'll be nice to the guys, but that doesn't necessarily mean fucking them." She checks herself out in the mirror as the doorman announces their ride is here over the intercom.

In minutes they're at the condo entrance and see a double stretched limo at the curb. The door opens and Hank's boss gets out and quickly kisses Jo on the lips and ushers her into the car calling to Hank "We'll see you soon at the office."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hank is watching Jo describe her magnificent body in the kitchen of their condo as he sits naked in a chair, masturbating slowly.

"Do you like my ass, Hank? Steve says I look like a movie star. It required fat injections for the lift. The fat came from the tummy tuck. No implants. You're gonna be so happy watching me get fucked in my ass, baby. Just what you always dreamed about. Steve said the ass cost a fortune, but he lies too. Like he lied to you about the limousine ride, or did you know about what was gonna happen? Did you?"

"I sorta guessed by talking with the other guys."

"Sorta guessed? That's real hilarious, baby. But I forgive you. It was just your fantasy controlling you. Do you really wanna know what happened on that ride, babe? I'll tell you, it was exciting.

First, there was Steve and Vince, Joe and Marty. They really looked great in their tuxes. There were six women. As we pulled away from the curb Steve hollered "Party time"

And started blaring music and those party poppers for New Year's. Then they started opening magnums of Dom Perignon. For the first two rounds we had glassfuls. Then Steve said we were gonna play his version of "Truth or Dare." "Did Steve ever play "Truth or Dare" with the guys?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Umh it was great in the beginning, with Steve daring the girls to take off their shoes for $100 a pop. That was real $100 bills just to take off your shoes. We went wild in that limo, baby. Vince has the bottle of Dom and Lizzy moves over to refill her glass when Steve cried out "$200 to chug that bottle". Poor Lizzie didn't know what was going on but grabbed that bottle and nearly polished it off. She sat back and stuffed her $100 bills in her dress top, showing the guys her boobs. Margie cried out "I wanna refill too. She leaned over to get the bottle and was off balance when Vince pulled her to the floor face up when Steve shouts "$500 to let my VP's feel your tits". Vince grabbed Margie's dress top, pulled it down and handed her a $500 bill. He started playing with her fake boobs and she smiled, didn't say a thing. The booze helped the mood. We all had nearly $1000 at that time, for just having fun.

They kept the Dom flowing. Did you know that they gave Kathy Jones a sedative because she didn't want to play anymore? Steve made Kathy's husband a manager in Mexico with a promotion. Steve also told me they divorced. Steve told me he's now married to a Mexican girl whose pregnant\ with twins Steve can be a real hard ass. But he has soooo much money.

By this time we realize we're not going to the party so we keep drinking 'cause we didn't give a fuck. Steve turned down the music so he didn't have to yell. He opened a cabinet in the limo and pulled out a bunch of velvet boxes. The girls knew immediately those were jewelry boxes. Steve started waving $1000 bills. Simple dare - strip and give a guy a blowjob and swallow. Funny, but no one said anything as we waited for the cocks to pop out of their pants. We held out our hands for the Grovers and sucked them all off, showing gobs of cum in our mouths before swallowing. It was an ongoing dare.

How much do you think I made sucking cocks, baby?"

"Uhhh $2000."

"What! You think I can only suck two cocks? I sucked you three times once, asshole, you're insulting me."

"I sucked $6000 of cock. That wasn't the end of the ride. No more Dom, no more kiddie games. It was lust time. The velvet boxes held 2 karat tennis bracelets and 3 and 4 karat rings. Steve said it was always his fantasy to fuck someone's wife and have her go home and tell the husband what he did and video the confession. The tennis bracelet was worth fucking two vice presidents. The 3 Karat ring was for fucking all three vice presidents. For the 4 karat ring I had to fuck all four guys and have Steve cum in my ass."

"I love my diamond ring, baby." She said holding up her phone so Hank could see the video of Jo being fucked. She then sent a pic of Hank to Steve. "It's mine only because of your fantasy."

"Did you ever ask anybody where I was that night, baby?"

"I knew you were Steve's fantasy girl at midnight. He came up to me and slapped me on the back grinning broadly and telling me he had you multiple times and that you wanted more fucking. He took me to the conference room and I looked at the line of guys waiting to get in. You and the others were lying naked on the conference table. You looked so happy. I learned you were offered plastic surgery and the position of 'spokesperson' for the company by Steve. Steve said the surgery would take place out of the country, but you would be back in no time. He said the surgery would make you my dream girl. He also told me he was going to fuck you, a lot."

Jo reached down and pulled up her dress to put it back on.

"That night changed me, baby. It made me love being a slut. I'm never without a cock in my pussy or my ass. I owe it to your fantasy." She walked over and kissed him. "Steve is picking me up tomorrow for a welcoming home party with Vince, Joe and Marty. I'll make sure Steve sends you the video. Tonight Steve's taking me to a very fancy bar. It was always his fantasy to have his date fucked by a stranger."

"Do you hope I have fun tonight? I want you to lick all the cum from my pussy when I come home in the morning. I want you to promise me you won't play with yourself until I get home."

"Happy fantasizing!" She said, walking out the door. "Isn't this exactly what you wanted me to do four months ago?"