5 Guys and Her College Try

Story Info
Time to give it a try, 5 guys and all her fantasies.
2.4k words
4.4
47.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

Jessie had always had a dirty streak. She was more curious about sex than her friends. She masturbates several times a week, sometimes more than once a day. She loved reading dirty stories or watching hentai and porn. Now in her 2nd year of college she was ready to experience some of her fantasies.

She had a dirty bucket list and one of those things involved a DP or double penetration. She imagined A hard cock fucking both pussy and ass as well as DVP or double vaginal. Aka 2 dicks in 1 pussy. Or air tight, that's a dick in all holes at once, pussy, ass and mouth. She knew it was extreme and not something most girls do. That almost added to the excitement of it. She liked being a bit dirtier than those other girls.

That may be how she came be alone with 5 guys. All around her age. She was in a shitty college house where 3 of the boys lived. In the basement with colored lights and girl posters on the wall. On a ragged couch and mismatched chairs. They were drinking and playing music but that isn't why they were there. She had fucked 2 of them. Separately and together. The last time she asked if they had any friends. She was leaving school that year and wanted to try more than 2 or even 3. She wanted 4. Maybe 5.

Within 2 days they gave her the names of 3 more friends who were down. They had agreed on some rules and a day to meet. Her pussy was on fire today. She had forced herself to not masturbate for the last 3 days. It was torture but she was so ready. The denial had built her up. Her pussy so wet before anyone even touched her. She was worried about the guys backing out if she hesitated and a small part of her was unsure herself.

She decided she needed to act. She had a playlist and told the boy to put it on. Then she got up and pulled two boys to her and began grinding and dancing with them. Then pushed them away and grabbed 2 others. It didn't matter they were awkward or unsure dancing in front of their friends. It was about her getting touched. Feeling their bodies and getting them ready.

The 5th boy she didn't pull up to dance. Instead she stood in front of him and took her shirt off. She sat down on his lap and kissed him. Grinding on his hardening cock. He reached up and grabbed her tits through her bra as she nibbled his ear. Working down she kissed his neck and he undid her bra strap. She let him rub and suck on her nipples for a minute before sliding off his lap between his legs and feeling his cock.

She looked around the room and it was like the boys weren't breathing. All eyes watching the live porn happening in front of them. She liked being watched and this wasn't her first time performing in front of a party. This was different though because these boys knew they were going to fuck her too. She reached down and pulled out his cock already very hard. He had a very straight 6 inches and average thickness. She began by licking his dick From the base to the tip. First on the left side, then right then up the middle, before teasing his tip with her tongue. Then she slid all the way down. Her pink tongue working his cock while she sucked. Her hands stayed busy. Her nails gently teasing his balls while her other hand stroked his shaft below where her mouth didn't engulf. She was tasting a lot of precum now, his moaning getting louder and she knew she needed to stop. She didn't want a blowbang. She needed fucked too.

So she crawled on all fours to the next boy then the next. On her knees moving between each boy sucking them where they sat. The others all had their cocks out before she was done with the 2nd boy. Hmmmm, 5 hard dicks wanting her. She knew the 2 she fucked had good cocks, but was pleased there was only 1 a little under average. 2 were above, the one nearly as thick as a beer bottle and 6.5 long, the other almost 8 inches but more average width.

She enjoyed each one fully. Sucking and playing with them in her mouth. When she had sucked the last dick, she stood up and dropped her skirt looking around her. The boys joined her removing their clothes too.

The couch was a futon so they laid it out flat. Then 2 of the boys led her over and guided her down across it. She laid there naked as both boys moved along side her. Hands running up her naked thighs sliding so close to her wet pussy. Feeling her hip bone. The boy on the left went straight on to her tit. Squeezing and grabbing it he was obviously in a rush to get her.

The other took his time. Running his fingers lightly over her skin. Teasing the flesh, siding to her pussy finally he rubbed up and down her lips on the outside then licked his finger and slid it in a little. Heading to her clit her traced small circles around it, then rubbed it alternating the pressure as her hips told him what she liked by moving with him.

He leaned down and began sucking her other breast. Both boys were licking and sucking her pink nipples. Both were rubbing their fingers over her pussy. She had two sets of hands taking turns and sometimes at once fingering and exploring her pussy.

4 hands and 2 mouths bringing her intense pleasure but then she felt two other pairs of hands begin sliding up her legs. Kissing on her legs and knees. They kept working up her legs. One moving over to the middle kissing her inner thigh then onto her pussy. Things we're heating up fast. Whether it was the fact they had watched her sucking 5 cocks or because she was making sexy noises as they touched her or the animal needs the boys felt, either way the effect was they were losing control.

The boy licking her was aggressively tongue fucking her pussy and sucking her clit. Some times sliding a finger or two in her. Curling it up to rub her g-spot. Then he pushed her legs up and the boys on the sides grabbed her legs at the knee. Holding her down in place as the boy eating her spread her lips open to give more access to his hungry mouth.

By now the other two boys were by her head feeding her their cocks. Taking turns fucking her mouth. They grabbed her throat as the boys on each side held her arms and legs down. Still sucking her nipples. While the boy licking her pussy moved further down and slid his wet tongue over her asshole. Going back and forth, and then slipping it inside her ass, forcing the tight muscles open as he shoved it deep inside.

With his mouth lower one of the other boys took advantage of the room and began rubbing her clit. They held her down tight by the arms legs and neck as they rubbed and devoured her naked body. She began quivering and moaning. Her legs shaking as she came. Calling out "oh God, oh my fucking God, it's good...Yes fuck...."

The boys gave her a moment. As soon as her body worked again she grabbed one of the boys and pulled him to her. She told them to fuck her now. She got on her knees. He didn't wait. He just slid into her raw. Her pussy was so wet and hot inside. The other boys watched and 1 came up to her mouth sliding his dick in her eager mouth. She looked so sexy sucking his cock. He would grab the back of her head and fucked her face. It was going deeper into her ruby lips, hitting her throat and even going down it some. Milking his cock in her throat. She tasted his pre-cum.

The boys back and forth motion found a rhythm as they fucked her, sandwiched between them. Her pussy pounded mercilessly. Another boy came up and swapped in her pussy. The new dick wasn't as warm from friction and felt different but great. Another boy came up to her face. She began sucking his dick. These boy fucking her slapped her ass and pulled her hips into him.

Another boy began playing with her breasts. As she made them near cumming they stopped. And another swapped in. She was filled with lust by now.

"Get the lube. mmm now fuck my ass boys..." she moaned. Rolling her hips for them and spreading her ass cheeks. "I want to know all of you have been in my pussy mouth and ass tonight."

The first wasted no time. He pressed his hard tip into her asshole and pressed until she accepted him inside. She was so fucking warm and tight he almost came immediately. She took his cock for 4 hard minutes before he couldn't hold it any more. He tried to not cum but he let some loose. She felt it inside her hot and filling her up. He pulled out and didn't say anything.

The next boy slid in and said she was so hot inside. Probably not realizing his friends cum was in her. He lasted a little longer and had to stop. They kept going until all the boys had experienced her tight ass. The last boy admitted he had never fucked a girl in the ass as he slid inside her. She made sure she felt it squeezing her ass around his hard shaft and making a great show for him. He didn't last long and she had to remind not to cum yet. He groaned in frustration but obeyed.

After the last boy pulled out she told one to get on the bed. He laid down and she squatted over him. Flat footed on the bed she slid her pussy over his shaft. Squatting up and down and fucking him deeper with each stroke. Her legs and ass flexing as she rode that dick. She looked incredible.

She sat down fully on his cock. Grinding back and forth now. One of the other cocks came up behind her. He began playing with her ass again.

Now the real fun starts. He slides into her ass a little bit, then deeper. They were fucking her now in both holes. They could feel the other going into her through the thin skin between them.

The boy fucking her ass knew the plan. He pulled out and slides into her pussy. Stretching her out as she was fully filled. Two cocks fucking her deep and hard. Sliding in with the other cock. She was feeling so stretched and full. Meanwhile she felt another cock against her lips. She opened and let him in her mouth. One of the others came up with his dick hard. She couldn't talk or do much. It was overwhelming having her pussy stretched with 2 dicks.

So, she just opened her mouth and let them use her. Taking turns with 2 of them fucking her face. One of the boys pulled his cock from her mouth and spread on some lube. He moved to her ass and pressed against the tight hole. He pushed and it resists for moment then gives way, sliding a few inches in. He keeps pressing further into her tight ass. She was now fully stretched out. 3 big cocks fucking her. The last guy joined in her face fucking. Making her suck his balls and going deep enough to choke her.

It was so dirty. 2 taking turns in her face. She knew it had to be awkward for the 3 boys in her but also so damn tight. Hmmm. They moved in and out using her pussy and ass like a fuck toy. She was about to cum again.

"I want your cum, in me. All your cum. God... oh fuck me hard now." The boys obliged and she came. Harder than she ever had in her life. Her pussy clamping down and spasming on their 3 cocks. She was pinching and playing with her nipples. Riding the orgasm as she felt the first boy in her pussy cum. After fucking her twice and a blow job, his cock was loaded with cum and he exploded hard. The other cock was covered in cum too but kept fucking. Soon he came too. He stayed inside as the guy fucking her ass pounded even harder. He soon came inside her tight ass.

When he pulled out the other two moved behind her. Her creampied pussy was a dark red and swollen from multiple dicks. Leaking cum from her ass and lips, down her thigh. "How do you want it they asked?"

"Fuck my pussy she said.... Together."

One laid down and she sat on him facing his feet. Reverse cowgirl style. She looked down at her pussy as the other guy came up between her legs. His cock slid along the other dick and pushed between her lips. Deep inside her he went. She moved her hips back and forth, sliding her wet lips along both shafts simultaneously. It didn't take long. She felt it tingling and her pussy was on fire as she came hard again. Her thrashing and squeezing was enough to push both guys to cum with her. Filling her again with a messy fuck.

They dressed and one drove her home. It was over but like a dream the memory came back every waking moment for the next few days. She was at work.... She had 3 dicks in her at once. She was taking a shower, thinking about sucking all 5 dicks. All 5 had cum inside her as she tried to talk to her parents at dinner. Every time she thought about what she did she would tingle and feel her pussy moisten. She wasn't sure she could go through with it.... Now she was sure she would again.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers