5 on 1 Ch. 01: Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora smiled a small smile. "I trust you. You never told me anything in school that did not work just like you said it would." I snorted. Her grin got larger. "Well, it did. You explained how to do something, and it worked. You told me I was going to pass my test, and I did."

"OK, you win. Who am I to dispute your version of events." I said with a laugh. "But you never did answer my question. How far?"

She looked me in the eyes, her face going serious. "I really want this. No boy I have ever been with has gotten me off." My eyes widened. "Seriously, I had almost sworn off them, it never lasted very long, and as soon as they were done, all they wanted to do was leave...leaving me high and dry, if you know what I mean. The idea that someone would actually care enough to make sure I got off seemed like a fairy tale. Then, when I had that talk with Aria, well..." She shook her head slightly, and took a deep breath. "Push me as far as you think you need to. Please, I really want to cum that hard with a guy at least once in my life."

Well, hell. What do you say to a beautiful woman when she asks you to take her to bed and fuck her silly. No, wait, I got this. "As you wish." I said, my mind churning over possibilities. I waited a few seconds to see if she got the joke. Alas, she did not seem to. Inconceivable! I chuckled mentally.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked. She nodded. "Any other reason we need condoms?" She shook her head.

"OK, remember this, I am not going to do anything to you or with you that will hurt you or get you in any kind of trouble. Remember that, even as you worry about it. I think I have a game plan figured out, and anywhere you think you are at risk...you are not. The reason might not be apparent, but it is there nonetheless. OK?"

"OK Now what?" She asked, looking a bit nervous.

"Now, we blow this Popsicle stand." I said, pulling my wallet out.

"Oh, no you don't! This is my treat!" She said grabbing her purse.

""Dutch then?" I asked, as she dug around in her purse.

"Nope. My invitation, my treat." She said firmly as she came out with her credit card. I thought it over, and decided it wasn't worth arguing over. If she wanted to pick up the tab, so be it.

I slid out of the booth, and offered her my hand. "Come madam, your chariot awaits." I said in a mock serious tone and a passable stuffy British accent, bowing and scraping her out of the booth like an old English butler. She took my hand with a laugh and slid gracefully out of the booth. Once we were both standing, she smoothed her dress down, then placed her hand in my elbow as I 'escorted' her to the cashiers desk. I pulled my phone out and did a few things while I was waiting for the process of payment to finish. As we walked out of the restaurant into the mild evening air, I asked, "How did you get here?"

"Lyft...I did not want to drive, in case I got drunk. Why did you insist on no alcohol?"

I looked at her and grinned. "On the off chance that you were trying to seduce me." She whipped her head around to look at me. "Look, former students hit me up from time to time. Want to go out for coffee, or a meal, or drinks...whatever. I usually accept, unless their timing sucks, and I have something going on. Sometimes it is male or female students who just want to say thanks, tell me how their new job is going, ask a few questions, etc. A few times it has been a female student, who wants to fuck...no matter how they dress it up. If either of us has had 1 drop of alcohol, my answer is a firm no, and I tell them that it is due to the booze. If we are both sober, then it depends."

"And with me?" She asked.

"I thought you were attractive the first day you walked in the door. If you were angling that direction, I did not want that to be a bar in the way...so, no booze."

Her face lit up. "Really? You did?"

"Yup. Really." We started strolling across the lot. I leaned down and whispered in a low growl, "I can't wait to wreck your little pussy tonight. I am going to enjoy watching you scream my name as you come." She turned her head and looked up at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her. We kept walking.

"Do you need to let anyone know you are not being kidnapped or anything?" I asked with a grin.

She looked startled, her head whipping to the side to look at me. "How did you know?"

"It was only common sense. I figured you had to have something set up to cover your back. Yeah, you sort of know me, but you don't KNOW me...right?"

"Well, yeah. I do have something set up. But it is a text, not a call."

"Can you text them and tell them to not call or whatever for.." I looked at my watch. "3 hours? Tell them whatever you want about how things are going, just ask for 3 hours with no interruptions..ok?"

She looked at me consideringly before replying, "OK" She pulled her phone out and sent a text message. Her phone buzzed almost immediately. She replied and then returned the phone to her purse.

We had continued strolling across the parking lot as we talked, and were approaching my truck. "You still trust me?" She nodded. "OK, we are about to start. Remember, I will not try to hurt you or get you in trouble, and all you have to do is say Stop at anytime." She nodded again.

A few steps later, we arrived at my truck. I fobbed the locks open, reached out and opened the passenger door. She started to step past me, but I caught her around the waist, and spun her to face me, as I backed her up until her back stopped against the cab, my hips pinning her gently in place. I put my hands on her shoulders, and slowly slid my hands down her arms to her hands, as I lowered my mouth to hers, and began to kiss her firmly. She was rigid for a second, then kissed back hungrily. When she opened her lips and slid her tongue out, I opened mine, and the game of tonsil hockey took right off. My hands, meanwhile, had reached her hands, and my fingers had interlaced with hers. I slowly drew her arms up and together, until they touched the cab of the truck over her head. I crossed her wrists, and pinned them there with my left hand. My right slid back down her arm, across her armpit, and down her side, then around between her back and the cab. Her kiss got hotter. She was beginning to wind back up. Perfect. My right hand slid down to her ass, and began to fondle one globe, and then the other of that wonderful derriere, through her dress. I broke the kiss, and looked at her. She was panting heavily for breath, her rack heaving under the dress as she tried to get enough air. I let go of her ass, and brought my hand up to her tits, cupping her left while running my thumb over her stiff nipple. Her breath hitched again, so I used 2 fingers to roll her nipple back and forth.

She moaned, still panting for breath. After 20 or 30 seconds, I left off her nipple, reached up and swapped hands on her wrists. I started to kiss her again. She whimpered into my mouth as her tongue shot into my mouth. My left hand gave her right breast the same treatment as her right, rubbing, then rolling the nipple for a time. I let go of her wrists, she did not seem to notice, her hands staying in place.

I used both hands to tug her dress up to her hips. She opened her eyes wide. I broke the kiss and said, "Be quiet." in a quiet, firm tone. She obeyed. "Good girl. Now, I want you to reach down and take your panties off, and hand them to me." "She opened her mouth to say something, I just stared into her eyes calmly. She closed her mouth, took a deep breath, and did as she was told, stepping out of her panties after rolling them down her thighs and sliding them off. She handed them to me. "Good girl, now, get into the truck."

She stepped forward slightly, and turned to get into the truck, while reaching down to tug her skirt down. I smacked her ass a blow that made a loud cracking sound. "I did not tell you to pull that dress down girlie. Leave it like it is." She yelped a bit when I smacked her ass, and looked over her shoulder. She hesitated, then continued to climb into the truck with her ass bare. Once seated, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress a bit, and tugged it down to bare her bra encased tits. I slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders while smiling at her. I closed the door and walked around to the drivers side.

When I got in, I reached over and lifted both of her tits out of her bra. "Put your seat belt on. She did, her face flaming red and her chest heaving.

"Now then, reach back behind your head, and grab the headrest." She did. I touched her hands, and said, "Keep your hands there."

I smiled, and flipped a switch on the dash and a few lights came on. I pressed my thumb to the right spot and the truck shook gently as the engine caught with a rumbling growl. A few seconds later, the stereo started to pump out some world beat tunes with a deep bass line. I turned on the lights and buckled up while waiting for the nav screen to load. Punched in an address, hit go then dropped the truck in drive.

Dora started to ask, "Wow, is this y..." I placed a finger across her lips and said, "Shh No Talking."

As I pull out onto the road, I will fill you in a bit more. I don't live in Las Vegas. I live about an hour away from the city...where it is quiet. I like it that way. The commute can be a bit of a drag, but that is the only downside. So, while she was chatting with the hostess and settling our bill, I did three things. I went onto Air BnB, found a place nearby that had virtual check-in, booked it, saved the address. Messaged my brother to let him know where I was going to be in case he did not hear from me the next day. (Hey, I might be the larger and stronger person here, but I am not dumb enough to think that counts for everything. My mama didn't raise no dummies.) Then I cued up Enigma: Cross of Changes on my music player, selected track 2, which started playing as soon as the stereo connected to the phone.

As we pulled out onto the street, I reached over and began to run my fingers over her thighs, sliding over her stockings, onto her bare skin. I heard her breath hitch for a second, then she relaxed. As I drove, my fingers wove a random pattern on her thighs for several minutes, before I dipped between them and pushed gently. Her thighs opened and I started to run quick, feather light caresses up the insides of her thighs, from her left knee all the way up, across her slit, all the way down to her right knee. Then I would either start again on the left, or reverse my tracks up her right thigh. Sometimes I stopped before her mons and started back at the opposite knee. She was starting to squirm, trying to get more pressure from my fingertips when they crossed over her crotch I think, so I stopped. I ran my hand up her body and started to trace concentric circles around and around her left breast, and then her right. He breathing sped up, her breasts were heaving with her rapid breathing. I spiraled in towards her nipples, and then stopped and switched sides. My cock was hard as hell, and I was glad I had worn slacks instead of jeans. I moved my right hand back to the steering wheel as I turned into the driveway of the house I had rented for the evening. I killed the engine as I parked in the helpfully marked parking spot.

I looked at her with a hungry smile, and reached up to touch her hands, where she was gripping the headrest. "Good girl, very good. You can move your hands now. Pull your dress back over your breasts, and slide the skirt down over your thighs." She unbuckled her seat belt with fingers that trembled a bit, then did as I asked. The truck smelled heavily of her musk. "Look at me, Dora." She gazed at me with heavy lidded eyes that were just begging with the need to get fucked. I placed a finger over her lips again and asked, "Are you enjoying yourself? Ready for the next part?" She looked at me for a second or so, then opened her mouth and sucked my finger into her mouth and started to suck it with a small moan. "I'll take that as a yes." I said with a chuckle as I extracted my finger from her mouth. I opened the door and got out of the truck. I walked to the door of the house, punched in the code for the key box and opened the door. I turned on the lights and turned the deadbolt knob so the door could not close, and walked back to the truck. I opened the passenger door and held out my hand to Dora.

"Come on, let's get inside." I said as she took my hand and I helped her out. I closed the door, and hit the fob in my pocket to lock the doors. I put my hand in the small of her back as we walked to the door and into the house, closing and locking the door behind us.

Once inside, I turned to the good looking young lady and kissed her hard as I backed her up to the wall and pressed my body to hers. She kissed back hungrily, her lips sliding open and her tongue vipering out to peck at my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked her tongue into my mouth. While our tongues battled back and forth, I unzipped her dress. Dora was starting to make desperate little mewling noises as I slowly slid her dress down her body, letting it drop and pool around her feet. I broke the kiss and looked down her body. Her chest was heaving from desire, and her nipples were still stiff and puckered, her tits still partially out of the cups of her bra. I looked at her body fully uncovered for the first time. Damn! I thought. Very nice. Her breasts were beautiful, full, and perky, if maybe a cup size small for her frame. Her nipples were pencil eraser sized, and sticking out a quarter of an inch, or maybe a bit more, framed by nice round aereola, light brown in color and about a silver dollar across. Her pubic hair was trimmed into an arrow pointing at the top of her slit. He stomach was flat, but soft, no six packs here either. I started to kiss and nibble on her ear, nipping her ear lobe as I popped the clasp on the bra, letting it fall down her arms to join her dress, as I resumed kissing her firmly. I then squatted slightly, and slid my hands down to her toned ass. Crossing my arms, I grabbed the opposite cheek of her ass with each hand, then stood up to my full height, lifting her clear of the ground with a small grunt. She squeaked into my mouth, then kissed with even more feverish passion as I carried her to the bedroom.

I did not bother hitting the overhead light switch. There was plenty of illumination coming in from the living room area and through the open blinds on the windows. I set her on the edge of the bed, still connected at the lips. Taking her hands in mine, I slowly stretched them over her head to the headboard of the brass bed. I wrapped each hand around a bar, squeezed them gently and said, These stay here." In a deep, quiet voice. I snagged a pillow off the bed and knelt between her spread legs. Her outer labia were puffy and swollen, parting slightly to reveal her inner lips I slid my hands lightly and quickly up her inner thighs and across her crotch. I glanced at my right wrist to check the time as my right hand continued around her rib cage and between her and the mattress to take a firm grip of her ass, kneading it. 7:03. My left, skated lightly over her center to her anus, intentionally missing her clit. Then I applied slightly more pressure and drug my three largest fingers back up to her pubic hair, one finger stroking each outer lip, as my middle finger traced gently through her soaking wet slit between her inner lips, and up over her clit. I smiled as her hips jerked when I made contact with her button and she gasped.

I broke the kiss as I slid that finger over her clit. Kissed her chin, the underside of her jaw, the hollow of her throat working my way lower and lower. I kissed her slowly between her breasts, my left hand very lightly grazing her skin around her pelvis and lower stomach as I worked my way down to her navel. I kissed and licked around that cute little dimple for several seconds before continuing my slow path down her body. She watched me from between her heaving tits, her breathing ragged, her lips parted. She brought her heels into my back and pulled me towards her, I pinched her ass hard with my right hand. "Ow!" she squawked indignantly, her head coming up.

I grinned up at her from between her thighs, my chin resting just above her shiny, wet pussy. "Patience. You need to learn patience little one." While I was talking, my left hand had traced over the top of her thigh, and I tapped her clit twice with my thumb. She shivered, and lay back with a moan. I kissed her belly button again, then continued down to her nicely trimmed hair. I kissed the tufts of hair, caught some in my lips and tugged upwards gently. Her breath caught for a moment, then continued, a bit more ragged then before. I kissed my way to the very top of her slit, kissed her there... then sat back, grabbed her left ankle in my hand, brought it around and kissed the top arch of her foot. I kissed the bottom of her arch, letting my tongue trace around for a few seconds. The silky feeling of her stockings pleasant. I kissed my way back up her leg, lifting it high so I could spend a bit of time exploring the back of her knee, then up her inner thigh. The entire time she was squirming and moaning as I found places that she liked. When I got to her apex, I blew gently across her pussy. Her moan went more guttural. I pulled my hand from her ass and reaching back, brought her left leg around and bent to kiss her foot.

"Please." She moaned out more than spoke the soft word. Her head still thrown back on the pillow, her breath hitching a little as she fought to calm her breathing.

"Hmm?" I asked her, my lips still pressed to the top of her foot.

"Please." She moaned again, a bit stronger, a bit louder.

"Please, what?" I asked lifting my lips off her foot, but keeping my head bent. I grinned quickly as I I suspected what she was trying to say. I was going to force her to say it though.

"Please fuck me. Please!" She pleaded.

I raised my head and locked eyes with her, grinning a little. "Why?"

Her head came off the pillow a bit as she looked at me, a bit incredulously. My left hand drifted down and traced her outer lips. Her eyes closed and she drew in a shaky breath. "Because I am going to die if you keep torturing me."

I slipped my middle finger inside of her dripping wet pussy. "Nah, you won't die. And this is not torture. I am just trying everything I know, to do what you asked for Dora." My finger began stroking the front wall of her vagina languorously.

Her hips bucked slowly as I worked her. "Wha...wha..what I asked?" her brain was focused on her snatch now. I could see her nipples had gotten even longer and her juices was leaking out of her pulsing pussy and dripping down the crack of her ass.

"Sure. What you asked. You asked me to make you cum so hard you pass out. Surely you remember that, right? You still want that, right?" I slipped my finger out of her snatch and brought it to my lips. I licked the finger clean, savoring her taste. Clean, a little salty, a little sweet. Damn, young pussy was so damn sweet!

"Yesss." She whined as I pulled my finger out.

"Well, ok then. If that is what you still want...I suppose I should take my clothes off then, huh?" I grinned as I stood up and backed up a pace. She nodded. I started slowly unbuttoning my shirt. When I got to my belt, I stopped, and took my time unbuckling it, then unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. I finished unbuttoning my shirt, and slid the soft gray dress shirt off. I turned and laid it over a small chair against the wall. I was letting her cool down to a simmer, so I was in no hurry. Once I started again, we would see how things went. I glanced at my watch as I laid the shirt down. 7:31. I turned back to Dora. I toed off my left cowboy boot, stepped out of it. Toed off the right boot, and stepped out of it as well. I bent, grabbed the boots and slowly walked them to the chair. Walking back to where she could see me well, I slowly slid my slacks over the muscles in my ass. Leaving me in my boxer briefs. I laid the slacks over the chair, and stepping back over I slid my shorts slowly down my legs, lifting the waistband away to clear my hard cock. I heard her inhale sharply in surprise and looked in her eyes, which were wide open. My grip on my shorts slipped as I did so, and they hit the ground with a muted thump. I was nervous that was going to break the mood, but she didn't seem to notice. "Everything ok?" I asked, trying to understand her expression.