5 Penny's Confession

Story Info
A hot wife confession of a boudoir shoot gone to far.
4k words
4.13
13k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a part of a connected series with some characters that are central and some that are peripheral. The feature that binds all the pieces together is a blindfold, a single blindfold that moves across all these erotic adventures.

With great thanks to Jess Gabriel for her editorial input. All feedback will be read, so don't be shy and please do leave a rating.

It was about a month after Penny's adventure. We were due to go to a Halloween ball and Penny was making last-minute preparations for her outfit. I was laying on the bed watching YouTube and wasn't really conscious of what she was doing.

All of a sudden, she stood stock still and said to me, "So what happened to the blindfold, do you think we left it at the hotel? It would set my outfit off a treat."

I knew full well what happened to it but had never cracked on. I still didn't know how much Lotty had told her about what happened in the bar. I was saving that for another time. I feigned disinterest. "I guess that might have got left behind. It could easily have been lost under the bed...I wonder what the cleaner must have thought."

Penny seemed disappointed by this and, after a minute or so, sat on her knees on the floor by the bed. I put down the iPad and looked quizzically at her. "Blowjob?" I asked.

"Confession," she replied. "Let me tell you where the blindfold came from."

I sat up, feeling an inadvertent twitch in my pants already. "Oh, there's a story. This had better be good."

Penny looked bashful. "I'm afraid you will be disappointed in me. I was weak. There are photos too. I've wanted to tell you. I've just never found the words." She trailed off and actually looked almost tearful

I reached out and held her. "As long as there's a happy ending, I'm sure it's ok."

Her expression didn't lighten. "There was. I've been so bad. I wanted to do something special for you, but it went wrong."

"You say there are pictures?" I asked.

"I can show you after, if you still want to know me," she whispered. She wouldn't make eye contact with me now.

"Come on then. Out with it!" I said to Penny.

When Penny tells a story you don't have any clue where it's going or how it's going to finish. So I prepared myself for a potentially long story.

"It was before your birthday last year. I finished that exercise and diet program with the kettlebells. My shoulders and arms had never been so defined. You remember you were shooting your load on my abs every other day. I wanted to get a permanent record of that. So I looked to get some boudoir photos done. Not really boudoir, more sporty than that. After a bit of research, I found a photographer that had access to a gym. I went to his studio and we chatted through what I wanted to do."

I interrupted, "You fucked a local photographer?" I was confused. I wasn't outraged. I just didn't see how that would be a thing she would do.

"No, no, well not exactly," Penny replied, "Let me explain..."

I said, "Ok, but I'm not seeing a good side to this so far."

Penny responded, "Please hear me out. You have always encouraged me to be more adventurous sexually. I've just been slow to share this."

I just nodded.

She laid her head on my leg and started to talk again. "His name is Tom. I went to see him at his studio and we chatted about gym shots with me lifting weights, straddling benches, and the like. He said he had after-hours access to a local gym. We talked through why I wanted to do the shoot- for you. I told him how much I wanted to share my fitness success with you and I said it was more about Lycra-clad suggestive poses than outright nudity. He seemed to understand but did make the point that for men, more is often more. Particularly if we wanted to use the photos in our lovemaking. That's what he called it. I thought it was a bit cheesy.

"I liked the way he talked about the shots. I actually liked the way he challenged me about the shots you might like. I agreed to get a fake tan done everywhere. You remember that happening, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Well, that was the day or so before the shoot. You were away just after that with work. That's when the shoot happened. We did it really early in the day, a bright morning before the gym opened. Do you want to hear any more? It gets potentially upsetting after this. When it happened, I thought you would be amazed and kind of impressed with my sexual confidence.

Right now though, I feel like I have let you down. I should have been honest more quickly, damn that blindfold. Maybe I should never have started telling you."

"Too late now, Penny," I responded.

"Well here goes. We had hoped for a bright summer morning as the gym has lots of windows and is a big space. What I hadn't anticipated was that it would be cold in there. You'll see what I mean if you hang round long enough to see the shots of me in the Lycra running bra top.

Oh god, I'm so nervous telling you about this."

I stroked her hair, trying to reassure her. Trying to reassure myself as well.

She continued, "When I got there, I met Tom at the door. He had the keys and let us both in. It was 5am and we had a couple of hours before the gym was due to open. The place was cold and smelt of sweat. It's a huge, barn-like, open space with lots of exercise machines, free weights, and benches as well as a range of pull-up bars and the like. We started with me in shorts and a zip-up exercise top doing bicep curls. The camera flashed away. We moved onto lifting dumbbells over my head and Tom was fast and funny with his advice and compliments. I started to relax and just followed his lead. I started to warm up and naturally shed the tracksuit top. Now I revealed a racer-back style top and Tom continued to put me at ease. I was getting a gentle workout with a HiiT session. He captured some really nice shots of me skipping, I will show you if you let me."

I nodded, thinking this is actually very pedestrian.

She continued, "Tom asked me to remove the thin top and do some hanging crunches to show off my abs. I was actually delighted to do that. I'm so proud of my abs, and I know that you love them."

After that, pretty much every shot emphasised my lean physique and had me stretching out. He took some from behind too when I was doing squats and pull-ups, capturing my ass and my v-shaped back.

As he continued taking photos, I was suddenly conscious of a loud noise off to one side and we both looked round to see a man with a mop and bucket. Tom shouted, "Hi, LT" to this guy and introduced Little T. Little T is the owner and he's called Little for the obvious reason. He's about 6' 5" tall and all muscle. A big powerful guy. I suddenly felt a tiny bit silly and I think Little T picked up on this. He apologised for interrupting and said I should call him LT. LT asked what I thought of the place and I complimented him on the great setup. This carried on for a couple of minutes and then Tom pointed out that time was burning and we should crack on. I realised I had enjoyed the break and LT said he had the floors to mop.

We moved to the windows with the sun streaming through and Tom took some contrast shots with my glistening body that have come out well in good old-fashioned black and white. Hopefully, you will see and hopefully you won't be too mad."

"Which one did you fuck, Penny?" I managed to ask seeing where this was going. My throat was dry. "Or was it both of them?" My voice was unsteady. I felt slightly sick. My cock was entirely limp. My world had changed in five minutes. Up until this point, I thought I had perverted Penny and introduced her to sex outside of marriage. I was fairly certain at this point that I had been wrong about that.

Penny looked pained. "Honestly, hear me out. It was just too much. I got horny and imagined what you would say if you had been there with me. Tom carried on with the photos and LT busied about setting the gym up for the day. I was doing some bench presses when Tom called LT over to spot for me. Tom asked me if it would help the imagination of it all if LT could be seen in the shots. I liked the idea and agreed to it. I had no idea what I was letting myself in for. Tom suggested I repeat the bench shots in my pants and bra, with LT standing over me. I looked at LT and felt flattered that he seemed keen so I dropped my shorts and stretched out on the bench holding the Olympic bar.

"NICE thong", they said almost in unison.

Tom took shots from the footrest end and encouraged me to open my legs so that my thong was on show. As I lifted the heavy weight up and down I felt fingers on my thong and I nearly dropped the bar.

I said, "What the hell, Tom!".

He was quick to explain that my thong was crooked and had needed adjusting. I told him straight that if anything needed adjustment to tell me and I would sort it.

LT whistled and said, "Busted Tom. Listen to the lady."

"The truth of it was, Tom had pretty much touched my sex, and must have had a sneak peek at my pussy lips. I suddenly felt horny as well as angry.

Tom had me move to the leg machine, the one where you lie on your tummy and do calf raises, to get some more shots of my butt. LT helped with the weights and his dark skin was a great contrast to my tan in the shots. I moved from there to some dead hangs with Tom capturing pics of my ass from the rear and my abs from the front. Tom had me do dead hang leg raises over LT. As my legs went over LT, he had little choice but to see my crotch encased mostly by the tiny thong. It was LT that stated I was tiring and that I should return to chest presses with a twist."

I asked, "What's the twist?"

LT said, "Nothing you can't handle."

As I lifted the weight from the bench and steadied it over my chest, I had my eyes closed. When I opened them to push the weight up, an enormous shadow passed my face. I almost dropped the weight bar and LT reacted automatically to grab it. That enormous shadow crashed down onto my head as he took the strain of the bar. It was his cock, I heard the camera still clicking away. It was hot and I could smell clean cock. It moved away instantly as LT placed the bar on the frame; simultaneously he was laughing and apologising. "It was a joke, I didn't mean to slam you with it. But when you dropped the bar I just reacted. I'm so sorry."

I rounded on him faking being angry and was about to start a tirade of abuse, when he interjected, "I want to make this right. I was out of line, what about a month's free membership to make it right?"

I think he was suddenly worried about a lawsuit. I sat up fully and looked at LT, he hadn't put it away. I was mesmerised. I stared straight at it and without looking up said, "A month's free access to your gym or to your cock? I'm not sure what the offer is, but I have a preference."

LT stepped forward and said, "I meant the gym, but if you have other ideas I'm game."

I said to Tom, "I want some pics with this, can you do that? Only they need to be unattributable. Do you have a mask or anything?"

Tom declared he was sure he had something suitable in the car and disappeared immediately. By the time I heard the gym door open, I was holding the monster cock in both hands and breathing it in. It twitched as I held it. There was no foreskin and the head looked like it wasn't going to fit in my mouth. I wanted to wait for Tom so he could capture my next moves. There are photos of that, but they are staged. I don't know what happened but before I knew it I was licking the head and trying to feed it into my mouth. It was so hot, it was like a hot drink filling my mouth. As I licked and sucked the world went dark. I was blindfolded, it was the blindfold you have lost.

Do you want to hear about what happened next?"

"Penny, did you have sex with these men?"

Penny replied, "Look, Dick, there is worse to come. Do you want to hear about it, or do you want me to leave?"

"Penny I want to see the photos and I want to hear the rest." I couldn't believe what I was saying, or hearing for that matter.

Penny ignored my request to see the photos and continued, "l continued licking and sucking that cock whilst I explored his heavy ball sac with my fingers. His testes were huge too; I figured I would drown if he shot his load. I could hear the camera clicking away again and Tom was encouraging me to suck that cock deeper and then to pose with just the head on my tongue. I did it all as he asked.

Tom then suggested that LT lay on the bench and that I spot for him by being astride him. LT helped me move around as I was still in the dark. I could hear the weights bouncing up and down. They were like child weights for him and I was basically just sitting on his chest grinding my sex into him. I moved south and pulled my thong aside. I parted my wet pussy lips, believe me they were wet and slipped back and forth on that circumcised monster. It twitched like a crocodile trying to get free. I caught the head of it in my hand and fed it into my open sex".

Tom gave me direct instructions. " Haul it up to its full height, get it vertical of LT's stomach. Now hold it."

"He snapped away. The heat and the sensations were sending me crazy."

"Ok, slowly ease it in."

"I did as I was told. I slowly sank down onto it under instruction and felt my insides fill and become stretched. I realised it wasn't all going to fit, so I lifted and tried again. LT had stopped lifting weights and was grunting. He started playing with my nipples. They were already erect because of the cold but were now pleasure centers being pressured by LT and seemed to go even harder.

"I folded down towards LT, exposing more of my sex for Tom who wanted some close-up shots of that cock in my pussy. I felt him move the thong aside and his hand on my body. I felt myself squirt all over LT. LT pushed up inside me raising himself and me off the bench. I was balancing in mid-air, totally impaled now. My hands were all over LT's chest and abs. My feet were off the ground and I fell forward onto LT's chest. LT helped me recover my balance as he lowered himself and my feet touched the ground again."

"Bravo," cried Tom. "Some more poses before you fuck her please."

"Tom had me do the dead-hang again, but this time it was easy. I was on LT's shoulders and he was eating my pussy. Mainly just pleasuring my clit, but with the blindfold still on, it intensified the whole experience.

"Tom's ideas were coming fast now. Tom had LT hold me upside down with my mouth swallowing his cock whilst LT licked my pussy. That shot is amazing. My hair was flowing down to his knees and my buns were in his face. The sensation was amazing too. His tongue was fully in my slit. I was bent over a bench and LT was feeding his cock head into me. In and out, it was huge and I was close to coming.

"Finally He had me doing an open-leg plank with LT's cock resting fully against my sex. LT let the tremors of my plank allow him to slowly enter my sopping pussy and then he reached down and pushed it all the way in. I came instantly and again collapsed on top of him. He rolled me over and started driving in and out of me. I was just cumming all the time now and Tom was still giving directions. When LT's thrusts became more intense Tom told him to pull out and shoot his cum all over me, but I held onto his ass cheeks pulling him into me. You know what that feels like don't you Dick?"

I did and I realised I wanted to feel that now. I pulled Penny's trousers off and pushes her pants to one side.

"You want me, don't you Dick? You are turned on by my story, aren't you? You will cum all over me now and then over the photos probably later."

I pushed her down on the bed and roughly pulled her legs apart. I opened her pussy lips with one hand and dropped my pants with the other. She was sopping and I was rock hard. I jumped on her and sank into her. I made several fast thrusts and then settled my cock into her cervix and put pressure on her pubic bone with my body weight.

"Tell me where you let him cum, Penny."

She looked me in the eyes. "I made him cum in my pussy. It was like a hose had been sprayed. After he pulled out, Tom took photos of his cum oozing out; there is an awesome one that captures the cum oozing out of me at one end and his still-hard cock being fed into my mouth at the other end. You would have fucked me like that if you had been there wouldn't you?"

"Only if you still had the blindfold on. Did you? Did you still have it on?"

"Yes, I did. You wouldn't have lasted a minute. Tom didn't either."

I came as soon as she said this and my cock shook like a volcano going off inside of Penny.

"God damn, I've never felt you cum like that before," she said. Her eyes glazed and she brought herself off again. My cock stayed rock hard inside her.

"Tom just dropped between my legs and started rubbing his cock around my slit. I moaned and told him to fuck me. I wanted it but I was stretched and I had to pull him into me to get enough pleasure. LT withdrew from the fray, I knew he was still near but I didn't know where. After I brought myself on Tom's cock, I let him fuck me like an 18-year-old. He just pummelled me. I felt his plowing slow and his body stiffen when he came.

"As he withdrew, there was applause, so I flipped off the blindfold. There was LT, but there were also two other gym hunks. Early birds at the gym, they both had their cocks in their hands. I was leaking massive amounts of cum onto the gym floor. I figured a little more wouldn't hurt. They were both good-looking lads with nice-sized cocks. I made LT go and lock the gym door. Then I posed with two cocks in my hands; I know you always wanted that shot taken professionally with my mouth about to alternate between them."

I started thrusting into Penny again at this point.

"I wanked them both off. I sucked their balls and Tom took more photos. They both came all over my face, my hair, and down my chest into my cleavage. Can you believe what a slut I was? I was so hot and sweaty, I was so horny still though despite everything.

"One of them insisted that he wanted to lay his shot cock against my leaking hole, so I allowed that and Tom got some photos of that too. I was about to allow the head to accidentally dip in. LT put an end to it there though, announcing he needed to open the gym.

"I quickly headed off into the ladies changing rooms and showered. I was not surprised when LT joined me or that he was already naked. I had hoped one of them would follow me in. Not so much Tom, but one of the lifters. He gently soaped me all over and washed all the sweat and cum from me. All the while, he was providing a commentary on how sexy my legs, my arms, and my butt were. Then he took me again. He lifted me up in his big arms and I reached behind me and fed that cock into my pussy. It was insane, he just stood there lifting me up and almost off his cock before dropping me back onto it. It didn't take long for me to cum. The sensation of the hot water on my body and that cock were awesome. He let me down and moved the hair out of my face before turning me around and placing my hands on the wall. I actually gritted my teeth as I felt the hot bulbous head brush past my anus and slide into my pussy. I reached between my legs and cradled his balls. I said to him, "Fill me up and send me home." I was not disappointed.

"He did just that and although I didn't cum again I enjoyed every second of that man driving his cock into me at pace. He shook and grunted when he came. I felt his balls twitching as they emptied inside of me. I'm surprised my diaphragm wasn't bruised. You'll believe me when you see the photos."

I pulled out of Penny and moved around her on the bed. I fed my cock into her mouth and said, "I don't want to hear another word about it. Make me cum."

Penny actually went instantly into goosebumps and I pressed gently onto her clit with my left hand. My index finger gently raked her little ass orifice, which pulsated. I said to Penny, "Next time don't cum home unless LT fucks this hole too." As my finger entered her hole and she came again, and I shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed it all as her ass clamped off and on, squeezing my finger.

12