5. The Right Idea

Story Info
Final Part. The story concludes with success all round.
6.5k words
4.31
1.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - Much Ado About Mr Fourways

This story is fiction. It is set in England at some point in recent history. It started as a bit of a Wham Bam Sex Fest, but the story took over and later parts of the story arc, five parts, has taken over and, warning, romance is involved!

I hope the writing is up to standard and I have been greatly helped in that by Alys21.

I have been inspired by many writers, including Joanmcarthy, Publis68 and DakotaWrites. In particular, Joan as a woman writing from a man's viewpoint freed me to do the opposite as I think the woman's role and pleasure is the most important. Your Milage may vary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. The Right Idea

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish.

This is Part of the Series - Much Ado About Mr Fourways

This follows on from the story The Missed Date, The Wrong Person, The Missing Person and The Wrong Room. Without reading them, this might not make much sense. In particular, this continues the action at the end of The Wrong Room.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish, but to clarify I, Bella am twenty-six as is Carol. Dan is thirty-three and Alex is twenty-nine.

I am Bella, and although this started as Carol's story, it's mine now, well I am a bit clearer headed that Carol and one part of my brain is on the lookout for pitfalls, I call it my suspicious node.

If you are reading this on its own, then best of luck, but Alex and I are in the pool at one of Dan's houses, that's right - one of -, where Dan and Carol, and Alex and I, have just had sex. That is as two couples and not a foursome, but we were all in the same pool at the same time and could see, and definitely hear, each other. Carol and Dan have just got out, but myself and Alex are still in, him in more ways than one.

Poolside Proposal.

Carol called out. "Aren't you going to come out of that pool! You will start to look like prunes." Which totally broke the mood and my pussy reluctantly released Alex's dick and we swam to the deep end, where Dan and Carol were sat at the table, with topped up wine. I thought Alex was being kind letting me climb up the steps first until he kissed my bottom and as I stepped out Carol handed me and Alex a towel. "Oh, I see Bella hasn't broken it off." She joked as she noticed Alex's engorged member, not quite hard, but still well out from his body.

We sat at the table wrapped in towels and holding hands when Carol flicked the side of the glass to get our attention. "I have a proposal, as we are good friends, well Bella and I am and I hope we all are." We all looked at Carol, who had a big saucy smile and I wondered what she was planning, that being her job. "Bella expressed disappointment that I had had a three-way and also a DP, but she never has." 'Disappointment' I thought, more like raging jealousy.

"So Dan," Carol said laying her hand on his cock beneath the towel, that being her preferred word. "How would you like to have a deepthroat from Bella, whilst Alex fucks her." Dan had the sense to look amazed by the idea and also to look at Alex with a raised eyebrow. Carol then added. "We are all modern mature adults and sex is fun and not what love is. I know that both myself and Bella think that we might have finally found Love, but let's not stop having fun."

I was surprised how much like my thoughts Carol was sounding, and not for the first time this weekend I wondered 'what sex monster I had created', but also being so forthright about Love, when my personal radar was still on high 'Oh Shit!' alert.

"Well," Dan said cautiously, "if Alex is OK with that," And I could see his cock start to stir. "then I must admit it sounds sexy and Carol has told me Bella is an expert."

I tried to sound put out. "Hey, don't I get to have a say?" Alex, totally undermining any fake objection on my behalf by running a hand along my leg and leaning in for a kiss.

He then smoothly said. "If you would like that, who am I to deny you, I would even let him fuck you if that is what would please you." Alex's towel was starting to tent which was a good sign.

Carol smiled and giggled. "Funny you should say that, for a DP Bella would need to ride you Alex with Dan on top, my treat!"

Alex looked at me and could see a sparkle in my eyes. "Looks like Bella is getting the treat, what's in it for you Carol."

"Am I so transparent," And Carol looked a bit coy. "possibly, just possibly, we could keep a little four-way fun going long term. I love Dan and want him to fuck me silly day and night, but also last night's gangbang was special and would be so much more so with the people I love and trust."

I thought, make or break, especially as the guy's bodies were showing promise of a yes. "Right! Hands up for us going all the way." I was surprised at the order in which the hands went up Carol, me, Alex and then clearly waying something up, Dan, but when he did both his smile and his cock, which Carol had unveiled, were big.

I immediately went over to Dan folded up my towel to kneel on, took his cock in my hand and licked the top, he shifted his bottom to the edge of the chair as I slowly worked my mouth deeper and deeper along the smooth shaft. I wrapped my fingers around his balls which, like Carol had advertised, were one firm lump. I really like the feeling of Dan's cock and balls and let out a hum of enjoyment. Dan's hands stroked my hair and then reached out for my breasts.

I felt a towel fall between my ankles and Alex put his left hand on my hip and his right fingers teased my sex lips. Carol said. "Try this." Alex moved his fingers away from my pussy, and when they returned, they made silky contact; I recognised the scent of Carol's strawberry lube.

It only took a few strokes of his firm fingers for me to shudder and moan on Dan's cock as Alex then put two fingers into my sex, which was still slippery from his earlier cum. I sensed he was about to penetrate me and my anticipation nearly caused an orgasm.

Then Carol said. "Let me lube that for you." And the strawberry scent surged as Carol sighed. "Ooh, that feels nice, go get her tiger." Of course, this is the first time she had properly seen or certainly felt Alex's engorged dick. There was the sound of what could only have been her lubed up hand smacking his butt and I felt Alex's well lubed dick being line-up on my vagina. And with the head at my entrance, he put his right hand on my other hip, and I felt just the fingertips and thumb were lubed up.

With his thumbs he pulled by buttocks open exposing my rosebud. "Lube Carol." I heard him say.

"Naughty boy!" She replied and I felt a dollop of lube hit my ass and then his right thumb ran around and teased my rosebud, and I was desperate for his dick deep in me.

I had been slowly working up my swallowing of Dan's cock and had just got to the point where it was fully down my throat which was fortunate because when Alex penetrated me it was with one long stroke until his hips slapped against my buttocks, his dick hit my cervix and his ball sack swung and smacked my clit. The thrust went straight through me and drove me even harder onto Dan's cock. I quivered in the delight of feeling so penetrated.

As Alex drew back his dick, I was able to pull back on Dan and using my tongue fluttered along the underside of his cock causing him to moan. I took a deep breath and noticed Carol was now standing by Dan and was bending forward to offer her breasts to his mouth which he took with his left hand and then with his right he abandoned me to finger her open pussy.

That caused Carol to moan. "Oh yes, yes, right there, ohhh! Yes deeper, yes there, Ahhhah..." And clearly, he had found her g-spot again. Talking on which, Alex had brought his dick to the point where I could sense it was rubbing mine and I spread my legs more to increase contact and then Alex drove into me again

This time I was ready so as he slapped his dick into me I drove down onto Dan's cock and so we set up a pattern of him fucking me and me throating Dan which went on for a few minutes. During this time, I climaxed from Alex's wonderful thrusting, and I was really enjoying the sensation of Dan's smooth cock running over my tongue. I would have screamed the roof down; but having a delicious cock in your throat muffles it to a series of humming moans.

Then I noticed Dan starting to groan and surge so I pulled off him and dropped my head to the floor shouting. "Carol, time to get Dan in your pussy!"

With that she squealed with delight, and I could see her ankles as she leapt on his lap facing him and started to pump up and down with sounds of clear delight and then she screamed. "Fuuucccckkkk! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhh Dan! Dan! Fill me up! Come in meeee!" And with a massive groan and their joint spams that nearly toppled the chair Dan must have been pumped dry and the pair slumped together.

Of course, I was also distracted as Alex when into hyperdrive as he couldn't have failed to see Carol's pussy riding up and down on Dan's cock like the woman possessed that she was. His view would have been from about three feet away, like a three-dee porno closeup with Dolby sound. Just after Carol's screaming orgasm I had one of my own as my vagina spasmed on Alex's dick as hard as tight as it could go, making the sensation of his thrusts feel like I was a teen again.

As I orgasmed, I was not going to be outdone by Carol and I started up. "ALLLEEEXXXX! FUCK! Fuck! Holy FFUUCCCKKKING Fuck! Oooohhh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Release your spunk in me! Fuck! Please! Fuck! Nowww!" And he grunted and holding my hips he did one last drive home, hitting my perinium and cervix, his balls slapping my clit and I nearly passed out as shot after shot of hot seed hosed my cervix. If I didn't have my implants I would be well and truly up the duff!

Well and truly shagged I slid forward, narrowly missing Dan's chair and Carol's ankle but knocking the other chair over and ended up flat on the floor with Alex on top and inside of me. He rolled us both onto the side and he cuddled me till my breathing became close to normal and he kissed me on the neck.

In a soft and slightly teasing voice he said. "Can I have my penis back now please?" And I realised that my vagina was still tight around his erection, and he had not softened. For some reason it struck me as funny, the image of us having to go to work as sex-conjoined lovers, and as I started to laugh my body relaxed and Alex's dick slid out, and immediately I felt that I needed him back, but I knew I would have to wait.

As we wearily got up and sat down, Carol now able to pick up her chair and sat next to Dan, we took another sip of wine, ok a glass of wine. I had thought that Dan must have dashed back to the kitchen, when I noticed a stocked wine cooler and rack against the back wall. Just how much had he intended to rent this place I wondered again.

We sat there in various states of undress, OK, then men had wrapped their towels around them, and Carol and I were naked slowly recovering from the generous attentions, but I noticed Alex seemed to be tenting his towel already.

Dan broke the impasse by retrieving his mobile phone and starting to type something. "Any allergies?"

"Pardon?" We almost all said at once.

"Just ordering up some lunch from the Deli who do the lunches for my offices. Should be here by one; so ladies, I suspect you will want a dip and then to do some sunbathing on the veranda." He must have seen my look which said, but we are naked. "Don't worry, it's not overlooked and there is sunscreen in the locker."

Again, details I found odd in a rental property, possibly things were different at the high end.

Dan continued in a business proposal tone, better suited to selling software. "I think Alex and I would agree that Carol's first proposal was mutually, can I say, fantastic?" At which Alex smiled and nodded. "And if we are going to fulfil Bella's wish we all need some rest if we are going to do her..." He paused for effect. "justice!"

So, as there would be nearly two hours before lunch, Carol and I went had had a shower, very cosy, and again found a choice of new bottles of shower gel and shampoo 'really was this all some suspicious set up, but Dan and Alex didn't know each other a few hours ago, did they?'.

The adjacent area not only had fresh towels, but a hi-tech hair dryer and brushes, so we even freshened our make-up before applying sunscreen, again a choice from new sealed bottles. We touched each other up in both the shower and with the lotion but I wished it was the guys who were doing it, but they had disappeared.

I also thought that our clothes had disappeared, which might have been creepy, but they were in fact neatly folded on the table. A kind act, but my 'suspicious node', wondered if there was anything else in it and the guys' absence.

We laid on the sun loungers and chatted about what had happened both in the pool and with the blowjob. I also told Carol that I wondered if Alex was a 'repeater' who had been accidentally trained in sperm retention, as he had managed to come in my pussy several times now, especially when I have told him to. Typical Carol, in that she was more interested in Alex's quick recovery time than anything else, though from what she had said Dan was no sluggard in that respect.

After a while we dozed off and were wakened by Alex kissing me and Dan doing the same to Carol. As soon as I realised what was going on I reached round Alex's neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss and then noticed both he and Dan were fully dressed, making my nakedness seem even more naughty than if he and Dan had been naked.

As we girls got off the loungers and followed the guys into the pool area, we noticed that there were shopping bags on the table, bearing high end fashion shop names, in two groups. Both Carol and I stopped in out tracks, stunned, and Dan turned. "Just a little thankyou from both of us, and you might like to wear them for our meal at Zapaurna's tonight" The local three-star restaurant no less, what favour had he pulled to get a booking at short notice, or again...

Well, I have never had a man choose my clothes before and I suspected that the sizes would be all wrong and was prepared to say so, but Carol just ran giggling towards her pile and whipped out a deep yellow dress which looked like it was broderie anglaise over, based on the brand, would have been pure silk. Carol held it up and I must admit it suited her, but had my doubts on its fit.

Carol being Carol she was just about to put it on when I cautioned. "Carol, you need to wash the sunscreen off and have your skin dry, else you will stain the silk."

"Silk, you mean this is silk!" And Dan nodded, with which Carol thew herself at him, but wisely holding the dress off to one side, and kissed him passionately.

Then I noticed Alex was looking a bit downcast and I realised that my cool reception might look like I thought that he had made a mistake. So... I decided to look at the lingerie first, well I was naked, and I was pleased to see the brand was not only my favourite, but what I had been wearing, then the penny dropped, the men had gathered up our clothes to get the size and brands, smart thinking, love it.

The lace bra was one I had seen and been unable to justify the price tag, but the colour, a mid-blue was not what I would have chosen. The matching panties were a novelty as they were open crotch and I wondered if Alex had either made a mistake, or was a very bold man, but I must admit the idea of them gave me a tingle in my pussy.

The suspenders and stockings followed the pattern, though the stockings were darker. I realised even for these Alex deserved thanks, and so I turned to him and smiled and leant in for a deep and passionate kiss, and Alex couldn't keep his hands off my tits, and my nipples responded. I pulled back and went to get the dress from its bag, and from the brand, hoping against hope it would fit, whatever it was.

The dress was lace, again over silk, in an electric blue, a colour I had never bought. I must have raised an eyebrow as Alex said. "I hope it will bring out the colour of your eyes. They are so beautiful; they should be celebrated."

I rushed off to the shower area where there was a full-length mirror and carefully holding up the dress, I noticed how the colour did make my eyes sparkle in a way I hadn't noticed before. I ran back, put the dress carefully in the bag and seeing Alex wasn't sure if I was unhappy with it.

"Alex, it's just fantastic and I want to have a shower before I try it on, but looking at the time I think lunch will be here soon so... Carol! Time to put Dan down and get showered." With that Carol reluctantly handed the dress to Dan and followed me to the shower, where we didn't mess around like last time.

"Did you look at the lingerie?"

"No, I was letting Dan know how much I liked the dress!"

"Mine includes split crotch panties, in my favourite brand so yours may be the same."

"Oohh, do you think so?" Carol was hopeless, or just hopelessly in love, or lust. I realised I was being too hard on the guys, but my suspicious node was still running, all good engineers have one.

When we went back to the table, the bags were gone, so we got dressed in our original ones and Carol was miffed that she couldn't check out the panties. Dressed we made our way to the kitchen, and I called out. "Alex, Dan?" And the reply came from Dan.

"In the dining room." So, we went through and there was a feast, ok dainty, feast laid out for us, but no sign of the bags, except two small black ones which Alex and Dan scooped up and offered to us saying. "A little gift."

To which we both said "Thanks." And not wanting to appear churlish, as I suspected I might have done and with Alex looking pensive, I quickly withdrew the black velvet box and opening it saw a delightful silver necklace and earring set, with brilliant blue sapphires. I was gobsmacked with how beautiful they were and so I threw myself at Alex and kissed him like a woman possessed, all the time saying between the kisses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, they are so beautiful." I later saw Carol's set which were a different design and had yellow stones, clearly to be worn with the dresses and I realised how busy the guys had been whilst we sunbathed.

Over lunch we found out that Dan had suggested they should get us a thankyou and Alex, being an engineer suggested that they should get the details of our sizes from our clothes, and to be sure to get the same brands.

They had just intended to get dresses but having gone for different colours to what we had been wearing, they then rushed off to get underwear to match, and shoes, which we hadn't seen, and then jewellery. Between the two of them they admitted that they had got carried away. Clearly, they were smitten even if you ignored their words, as words are cheap, but their purchases were definitely not!

I wondered about the house as it felt like it was set up to live in, not to let, but Dan explained that the market was for Corporate Clients where they have an expert who temporarily relocates from elsewhere, even abroad, for a couple of months to a year. They need a family home ready to live as they will have only brought personal possessions. The transport links to London from our town are excellent, and a really nice place to live. However, he had thought about moving out from Carol's and using that as a reason to invite her on a date, but last night had changed the need for all that.

Carol asked about the offer to move in, and Dan said she could do so for as long as she liked and he would only join her if she wanted. She said that if he wasn't moving in, neither was she!

12