5 Weeks With Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I declined, "Thanks Daisy, I'm gonna say no. Alcohol and I don't get along. Feel free to do what you normally do, it won't be an issue for me. I've got a soft drink in the truck."

She smiled, "Dr Pepper, right? I have some in the fridge, nice and cold."

As we talked I think we had the same idea without mentioning it, by nine it was time for me to hit the trail. At the door she pushed it shut as I opened it, put her arms around my neck and kissed me, I wasted no time kissing her back. Her ample chest was pushed tight to me, I could feel mister wiggly begin to un wiggle, she did as well. Breaking the kiss she stepped back a few inches.

"Listen Chet, I think we both have the same thing in mind, we aren't pimple faced teens any longer. With that in mind, come for lunch tomorrow and make sure you rest tonight, I'm in the mood for some afternoon delight. Can you handle that Chet?"

I answered by pulling her close, planting my lips on hers and my hand on her breast, she didn't pull back or resist. I cupped her large breast and squeezed it lightly, it had more body than I expected after having six kids. Breaking the kiss she stepped back and opened the door.

"Remember Chet, don't show up tired. We both want the same thing so let's have fun. Goodnight."

I had a perpetual smile on my face the entire ride home, I had considered relieving the pressure in my scrotum before going to sleep and then decided against doing so. There would be no letting it fly in the shower, I was saving my energy and bodily fluids for Daisy. My dick hadn't been inside a woman for quite some time, I only hoped I would last long enough to get her off first. She had mentioned one day that she liked strawberry pop as a kid but never saw it anymore. I spent an hour or more calling convenience stores asking if they had strawberry pop. To my surprise I found one and made my way there post haste.

They had six in the cooler, I bought all of them. When I arrived at the house just before noon, she was waiting with the door open as I parked the truck. Inside the door she gave me a quick peck and took the bag into the kitchen. I heard a loud shriek and then braced as her body came bounding my way. Throwing her arms around my neck she kissed me as though it would be the last one of her life. Her hips were tilted and grinding into my rapidly stiffening dick. She pulled back smiling.

"Oh Chet, thank you. I haven't had that pop since I was in my early forties. You will be sufficiently rewarded, that is my promise to you. Come, let's have some lunch."

Following a quick cleanup we were going to sit on the back patio, when I stepped back for her to exit in front of me she stopped and pressed herself to me. To my utter surprise and enjoyment her hand was on my crotch, rubbing lightly I began to harden and come to life. With me stiff she wrapped her fingers around me through my jeans and kissed me again.

"Oh my, you really can get it up without pills, I think I've hit the jackpot. Let's skip the patio and go directly to the bedroom, I want you in me. How you get my motor running I don't care, but once I'm warmed up I want everything you have to give me."

Taking my hand she led me down the hall to the bedroom, inside she closed the door and turned to me.

"Take my clothes off Chet, unwrap me like a gift, once you've done that, I'm all yours."

With her standing in front of me I unbuttoned her blouse, underneath it was the black lace bra I'd seen in the room before, I wondered if the panties matched. I then opened the button on the skirt and lowered the zipper, I let it drop onto the floor like a puddle of fabric. I was right in my assumption, her panties were same see-through lace kind of material. They weren't bikini or hip hugger or a thong, they were full briefs, snug, pulled tight across the vulva, a patch of nearly grey hair was nestled inside.

Turning her I opened the bra and then put my hands on the cups, playing, shaping, teasing before I pulled it away from her body. Still behind her I pulled the straps down her arms, discarded the bra and cupped her sizeable mounds of flesh. I was pleased that they still had some bounce, they weren't high and tight any longer, but neither were they flat. With my hands underneath I drew them outward until the nipples were between my fingers, pinching them gently made her body shiver.

Sliding both hands downward I moved them along the panty edge on both sides, when my hands touched they were covering that perfect V. I rubbed a little and then drew my right hand up until it could slip under the elastic waistband, she sucked in her tummy, my hand went directly into her warm silky muff. The aroma of her excited pussy drifted upward out of the panties and into my nostrils. I slid a finger between her legs, I was pleased that she wasn't dry, neither was she wet like a younger woman would be. A dab of KY would remedy that situation. Rubbing the mound with the flat of my hand made her push into it, as though she approved.

I turned her to face me, dropped to one knee and began sliding her panties down, she leaned on my shoulder for balance and stepped out of them. I lifted slightly and put my nose right on her clit while I tried licking her outer labia. She opened her legs enough so I could swipe my tongue across her pussy, once again she shuddered. Pushing her backward her body flopped on the bed, her knees came up and my face went between her legs. With my face in her pussy, I was lapping like a dog with a jar of peanut butter, her hips were undulating beneath me, her hands were in my hair rubbing softly as she cooed.

I teased the slit and tongue fucked her as far as I could get it inside, then moved up to attack the clit. I wasn't going to piss around and tease any longer, with her clit in my lips I sucked gently, her hips rose and remained that way while she bucked. I bit lightly on her clit which made her squeal, her hands were holding me tight to her nethers. Juice was flowing from her pussy to the point that cum had formed droplets on my beard. She clamped her thighs tight to my ears and screamed, I'd eaten enough pussy to know it was time to stop. My arms were under her thighs with my hands on her hips, I placed my chin on her mound while looking up. When her breathing returned and her eyes opened she looked into mine.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you I cum like a flood. It's been so many years and you had me racing like a stock car, it slipped my mind." She chuckled before resuming. "Your face is so shiny it looks like you have a plastic mask. Thanks Chet, that was delicious, exactly what my body needed. And I was right, your beard does tickle my thighs."

She sat up as I scooted backward from the bed, she quickly grabbed and opened my belt, my pants were around my ankles quicker than I could have done it myself. Pulling my underwear down the elastic caught my cock making it slap against my stomach when my dick escaped. When that happened she smiled.

"Step out of these and get rid of the shirt. Are you hard enough or do you want me to suck you a bit?"

I looked at her, "Are you wet enough to take it like this?"

She grinned, "Probably not, let me get you nice and wet, after that and a drop of KY you can have all of me you want. Don't cum in my mouth though, I want the first load inside me. I can suck a ping pong ball through a garden hose, so if you get close and I don't sense it just push me away."

She hadn't lied, I was rock hard and on my way to blast off within three to four minutes. She pulled back, spun so she was on hands and knees and wiggled her ass. Her thick engorged vulva pushed between the thighs, little bits of hair lined the edges, my cock knew exactly where to go. I put a drop of KY on my dick and forged ahead, there was some resistance, but it was mainly on the labia and not inside. When my cock was thoroughly coated and ready for full penetration she pushed her ass back to me, put her hand on the back of my thigh and held me still.

"Oh my gosh, your cock feels so big. It's good, but it feels so big. Go slow at first Chet, you'll know when I'm ready, then I want you to wreck my cunt."

In my experience most women didn't like saying cunt, yet here she was telling me to destroy her cunt, not pussy, her cunt. I stroked slow and deep a few minutes until I felt her back arch and her knees spread slightly more than they had been, it was time to own this pussy. I increased my pace and thrust, when our skin began slapping she turned her head sideways and barked.

"Just like that, keep it up, I'm almost there. Mm-hmmm, hard, deep, yes, yes, oh my."

From that second on words stopped coming from her lips, replaced by loud AHHH's, moans emitting from deep within and whimpering sounds. I was gonna slow down but knew I'd lose it if I did, I continued to pound her pussy until I could feel it start in my balls and move outward. I pushed into her body one last time and unloaded inside her warm quivering cunt. I was making loud noises as my body seemed to hover above me for thirty seconds or more. It felt so good it hurt, my balls ached. My dick slid out as she flopped forward onto her tummy, semen was leaking out of her vagina. A slim rivulet of whiteness slithered over the clit and dripped onto the sheets.

Her head was to the side, beads of sweat covered her brow, the bangs were matted flat against her skin, her back was covered in a light sheen of perspiration. I sat on my haunches recovering as old mister wiggly slowly deflated like a balloon that hadn't been closed tight enough. Hanging down between my legs drops of semen hit the sheet, looking at my worn-out pecker I smiled to myself and whispered.

"Well old boy, you can still take care of things."

Daisy moved as she looked me in the eyes smiling, "You certainly can Chet. I haven't been this satisfied in ages, Gerald couldn't do anything for more than a year. I loved it when he ate me, but a girl needs a cock stuffed inside once in a while as well."

I glanced at the clock, it wasn't two o'clock yet and we were physically worn out. I knew I was done for the day and hoped she was as well. Thankfully she was as worn out as me, we pulled the covers over us and slept until just before five. A quick clean up, fresh panties for her and off we went to supper. While eating she asked me about different positions and what about anal.

I told her if we could contort ourselves without needing a doctor afterward I was willing to try any position we might be able to muster. As for anal, I would if she insisted but I wasn't a real fan.

She laughed, "Thank God. It's been to many years to try that again. I kinda like to be screwed from behind, you know, doggy. In fact I like it a lot from behind, or on my tummy with a pillow under my abdomen. I'm not sure if I'm limber enough anymore to do ankles on shoulders but it was one of our favorites."

For the next three weeks we practiced every position we could make work, and she wasn't kidding when she said she liked it from behind, the first week we went at it four times and each time ended in doggy with her howling like a banshee. The second week she met me at the door one morning with a particularly devious grin.

"What's the grin about?" I asked.

"I've been doing exercises the past three nights, I can get my legs alongside my body without pain. You know what that means. Ankles on shoulders."

I thoroughly enjoyed being in bed with her. Something she loved to do was crawl over the top of me and drop a nipple into my mouth. I must admit, I liked it as well. She enjoyed cunnilingus as much as I liked giving it, her earlier statement was absolutely correct, she could suck a ping pong ball through a garden hose. I will probably never have blow jobs like hers again, unless I'm with her. If our bodies weren't up for a romp we would usually get each other off orally. We were enjoying coitus at sixty plus years every opportunity our bodies would allow which in the end was at least 3 times a week. We got all the doors hung and the house trimmed out in a total of five weeks. Which we both agreed was a good thing since we weren't going to be able to maintain the pace we'd set in the bedroom very much longer.

The last night she was going to be in town she wanted to stay at my place. We kissed, teased, felt each other, and basically messed around before we made love around nine. She surprised the hell out of me when she had me hard using her mouth the next morning. Her parting gift to me was a delicious blow job, my departing gift to her had been swallowed in completion. Nary a drop left her mouth.

We talk on the phone once a month or so. I've been to see her twice in the past six months, she plans to come my way over the next six. We both agreed the weeks we were together had awakened a desire in us neither had thought about any longer. She has a regular suitor, they get together every ten days or so and enjoy a little afternoon delight. He apparently needs the little blue pills, daisy told me she doesn't mind, they simply set a time and plan accordingly.

Me on the other hand, I still have a high enough testosterone level that I can get an erection without help. I also met a gal who's 70 and thinks she's fifty, at least she still fucks like she's 50. Oral starts most of our time together in bed, a drop of KY to follow and away we go. When we started being together it was twice a week, it took less than a month for both of us to admit it was wearing us to a frazzle. Now we meet once a week.

Daisy and I thought our sex lives were over, little did we know we'd help each other cross over into the next phase. As I continue to age my body will produce less testosterone and I'll reach that point where I need help maintaining an erection. When that time comes, I'll happily take the pills and keep on stroking.

12