50/50

Story Info
Everything had to be equal until...
6.7k words
3.8
62.3k
54
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

Intro:

This story has been hanging in the to be completed file and it's time to finish it. All mistakes are yours truly. And this is a fantasy story so chill.

Have you ever met someone who had to have every thing equal. My sister did and it created bad feelings in the family. At Christmas she made sure my parents gave her kids exactly the same level of gifts than my two brother's kids to the dollar. Tammy Sampson Reynolds was the same but well you have to read the rest to find out. Enjoy.

50/50

Tom Reynolds and Tammy Samson were high school sweethearts. They both played tennis and were very good. What made them better was the competition between themselves. He overpowered the ball but she was quicker and faster. Both made All-State and received free rides to UCLA. They were totally in love and would root for each other to win their matches however neither wanted to lose to each other. This carried over to their personal lives as well.

According to her their relationship was defined as 50/50. She picked the restaurant one night and he would have the next selection even if he told her to take it. At their wedding she insisted that each family had to have the same number of invitees. If he danced with a hot babe she would do the same with a hot guy. Everything had to be equal with her.

After the wedding they looked at apartments and after a lot of discussion decided on one that matched both of their needs. She got a job as a clinical researcher and was soon making a lot of money for meeting deadlines. He was also successful working in commercial real estate and got big commissions. She had to make the same as he did.

"Honey I need a nicer vehicle to drive around bigger clients," he told her at dinner one night. "We have enough money in our account."

"That makes sense," Tammy smiled. "That means I get one too."

"But....your car is only two years old."

"No buts," she said firmly. "50/50 remember?" A week later they were both driving new cars.

This set them back from buying a condo, but they kept up the effort and quickly covered the expense to buy a nice unit near the beach. It was still convenient with traveling to their workplaces equally. With pressure from their parents, they worked on her getting pregnant. It didn't happen right away and both started feeling it was a job and not much pleasure.

"Now is a good time for me," she said one night when he arrived at home. "We can eat fast and go to the bedroom."

"Whew...babe I had a bad day. A big sale went haywire at the last minute. Seems like every day is a good time for you."

"Fuck you Tom," she said with tears in her eyes. "It hasn't been a lot of fun for me either."

"OK let's go and do it."

"Forget it." She snapped as she grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

He was also angry. A few minutes later he too left and headed to the corner bar. His single friend Hank was sitting alone. "Well look who the cat dragged in."

"Hello Hank." He said before facing the bartender. "Gin and Tonic."

"Damn, things must be bad in paradise. A mix drink during the week!"

"Yeah I lost a big sale today and it got worse when I got home." For the next hour, after more drinks, the bar started getting crowded and when the DJ started playing couples started dancing and mixing.

"Would you like to dance?" A cute blonde college-aged woman asked Tom.

He held up his wedding ring. "Sorry."

"Did you make a vow that said you couldn't dance with someone else?"

"Well, no but..."

"It's just a dance Tom," Hank grinned. He had his eyes on the blonde's smiling friend who motioning him to join her.

"You're right," Tom said as he took the cute girl's hand. Seconds later the four of them were shaking, wiggling their bodies and laughing. It was what Tom needed. But when the slow belly-rubbing song came on Tom started to turn back to the table, but the woman cut him off.

"Come on I won't bite." And she didn't bite but she did pull him close, rub her soft 34C mounds against his chest and push her left thigh into his crotch. Soon he was soon thinking with his small head instead of the large one on his shoulders.

Another slow song started and the blonde started nibbling on his neck and ears. "No one will know. No one will know." They swayed arm in arm back to the table and saw Hank and his girl kissing already. Tom went to the restroom and when he returned he saw Hank and the two Coeds standing together.

"Tom. I've invited the girls to go to my place. They won't go unless you come too."

"Shit man, Tammy will kill me if she finds out." He was still pissed at her and was horny as he could remember. "OK but just for a short time and nothing serious."

*

Tammy had calmed down after having a cup of coffee at the Starbucks down the street. She too was angry. Scheduled sex, like this, wasn't much fun but he was being selfish. She was doing her part but he wasn't. As she checked her business emails and answered some of them she had another cup and relaxed. It was over an hour and a half when she decided to head home. She saw his car was gone. "Good, I'm going to bed," she sighed.

She felt bad about the argument they had earlier and had trouble falling asleep. It was midnight when she got out of bed and grabbed her phone. It went to voice mail.

"Tom where are you? It's late and I'm...I'm worried about you."

At 1AM she was about to call the police to see if there were any accidents when she heard a car pull up to the condo. She peeked out and saw Tom staggering out of the back seat. He was being helped by his friend Hank. As she turned to go back to bed she heard women's voices and looked again as two young women stood outside the car and waited for Hank to walk back to the car.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked out loud hearing the front door close. She moved back into bed and pretended to be asleep. A few minutes he fell next to her and passed out on his pillow. She heard his snoring and turned on the lamp next to her. She gasped when she leaned over him and smelled the perfume on his shirt. She reached down and opened his fly. As she pulled out his limp cock she heard him talking.

"No more..babe. No more." He turned over and fell back to sleep.

"You asshole." She put her hands on his back and shoved him out of the bed and onto the floor. His body and head hit hard but she was so pissed she turned over. Sleep came hard as she realized he had cheated on her. At 5AM she got dressed, packed a suitcase, took $500 out of the safe and drove over to her sister Michelle's home.

*

Tom tried to open his eyes but was having problems doing it. After rubbing them he peeked out and saw the ceiling fan above him rotating.

"Tammy!" He cried out when he reached back and felt blood on the back of his head. He had a bad headache from his late-night drinking and made it in the bathroom just before he pissed himself. After he washed up he went back to the bedroom, threw on some clothes and headed downstairs. She was not there but left a very short note:

'50/50'

"What the hell does that mean?" he asked himself as he made a pot of coffee. As he sat he started remembering last night. He was upset about his lost sale and his argument with Tammy. He went to a bar where he found his friend Hank. He remembered dancing with a cute girl and going to Hank's place and then nothing.

"Shit what did I do?" He quickly called Hank but he didn't answer so he left a message.

"Hank it's Tom. Call me as soon as you can. I can't remember what happened last night."

*

After dropping off her bag at Michelle's house she dressed and headed to the gym. Her sister wanted to know what was going on but she said they could talk later. She was flirting with one of the trainers Jim when she heard her phone buzz and saw Tom's name. She hit the red button to disconnect.

"OK, so lunch at your place at noon right? Put in your address and phone number," she smiled at the well-built man.

She handed him her phone and as he started typing in his name it buzzed.

"Answer it," she said hoping to piss off her husband as bad as he did to her last night.

She moved closer to hear the conversation.

"Hello....Tammy's phone."

"Who's this?!"

"I'm Tammy's good friend." He smiled over at her.

"Put her on the fucking phone now!"

She shook her head no.

"Sorry she doesn't want to speak to you. See ya." He disconnected the call and finished typing in his address and phone number.

"He sounded very pissed off. I'm not going to have a crazy husband chasing after me am I?"

She looked at his chiseled body. "He would be a fool if he did. I'm going to my sister's house to shower and change. I'll call you when I'm heading your way."

Tom tried to call a few more times and it went to voice mail. "Hey, Baby please don't do this. I was smashed last night and don't remember any of it. You're a better person than I am. Please....Please don't because if you do this I don't think I can handle it. We want to start having kids. I'm so sorry. Don't do it."

"Tammy you are nuts," Michelle said after her sister told her what she was going to do. "You've been doing this equal shit since you were a toddler. Are you willing to lose everything just to get even?"

"We agreed to go 50/50 on everything so I'm going to get my 50. I'm sure he will realize that it's only fair and will go on."

"I think you are wrong. Men are built different and his ego will take a big hit. You said he was drunk. At least he didn't do it with a clear mind."

"Why do you always take his side on everything? Hell, you can't even keep a relationship going for more than a month and I'm supposed to listen to you?" After she said it she knew she shouldn't have. She was about to apologize, but Michelle rushed out of the kitchen.

After a quick shower she looked for Michelle but found her bedroom door locked. "Oh well. It's time to even out things." She put on her sexiest thong, no bra and dressed casual in jeans and a shirt before heading out to meet Jim.

Before she got to the door Michelle cut her off. "Take your bag with you because you can't stay here. You have a big problem Tammy and I give up trying to help you. Get out."

"Michelle...I'm sorry for what I said..."

"Get out."

*

Tom knew he fucked up but he also knew he could not accept her fucking another guy. Since she was with the shithead when he called he knew she was going to do it that day. He went to the hardware store and got two new locks. There was no way she would get back into the condo.

*

Tammy was nervous when she drove up to the small bungalow at the end of the street. She took a deep breath and stepped out of her car. Never had she ever considered cheating on Tom. He had always fulfilled her sexual needs and had loved him from their first date forward. Still, she didn't figure she was cheating because he got laid and now it was her turn. As she raised her hand to knock on the door it opened and Jim stood there smiling. "Come in...come in."

She moved inside and was about to tell him she wanted to take it slow when she felt him reach around her and cup her breasts. "Oh God," she gasped feeling his huge hard-on against her ass.

"Jim please....I uh...."

She froze as his hand slid down under the front of her jeans, under her thong and into her moist sex. "Oh God," She cried again. She grabbed his wrist to pull it away but he was too strong and soon found her pleasure button. Her mind went blank as she turned and pulled his lips down to hers.

The next thirty minutes were a blur. She remembered him picking her up and carrying her down the hallway to his bedroom. Suddenly she was naked and felt him pulling her face and mouth to his hard shaft. She tried to get it inside of her lips but it was too thick and hard.

Finally he gave up, set her up in the doggie position and started pushing his huge log into her sex lips. "AHHH!" She groaned in pain as he grunted and pushed. "OH FUCK! IT HURTS!!"

"You'll get used to it bitch. It's what you wanted right? To be fucked by a real man. Not that wimpy husband who can't satisfy you."

She squeezed the pillow as she started crying, "Do it don't stop." Tears tumbled down from her eyes as she took the pain. She just wanted it to be done so she could get her 50/50. She thought of the smooth sandy beach of St. Johns where she went with Tom on their honeymoon. She wished she was there in his wonderful arms. He kept pounding away and spanking her ass causing even more pain. She wasn't even close to an orgasm when she heard Jim's voice.

"Time for hole number two."

"OH NO NOT THAT!" She cried out trying to reach behind her and stop his cock from entering her virgin ass."

"Hold on," he chuckled while reaching to the table next to the bed and grabbing a tube of Vaseline.

"Please don't...I don't even do what with my husband."

"That is he and this is me," Jim laughed before grabbing her from turning over and pulling her up in the doggie position again. "If you fight it you will hurt even more so relax."

"Let me stick a flashlight up your ass and see how much you relax," she gasped just before he did what he said he would do.

"Squeal like a pig whore."

"AHHH!." The pain was so much she almost blacked out and when she snapped awake she knew she had to end it by faking it. "Hurry baby cum in... AHH! My ASS!"

She expected him to go soft but dammit he pulled out and jammed it deep into her exposed sex lips. "Jim....please."

"That's it baby beg for it!" She felt him speed up and hoped he would finish soon. "DO IT FUCK ME!" Her words threw him over the top. She fell face down when he let go of her hips.

She felt his release and played he was finished.

"Damn woman you have cum dripping from your holes like Niagara Falls. Get up you are soaking my bed."

It was then it hit her. She was not on birth control and he had fucked her bareback. "Shit get out of my way asshole."

After jumping into the hot shower, she did her best to wash out his spunk. She saw blood and knew he had damaged her. "Please God don't let me get pregnant."

"Hurry up in there. Round two is about to start."

"That's it!" She yelled as she walked out of the room. "Don't ever try to talk to me again. And If you ever tell anyone about this I'll make sure everyone knows what a lousy lover you are. And my husband is not a wimp. He's far away the best lover a woman could want."

"So, I guess a blowjob before you leave is out of the question."

She glared back with hate, gave him the finger, dressed quickly and ran out the door. She sat in her car crying for over an hour not sure what to do next. "Maybe Michelle is right. There is something wrong with me."

She couldn't go to Michelle's and couldn't go home with Jim's cum still dripping from her damaged holes. Her only choice was to get a room and get cleaned up and call her doctor for a Plan B next day pill. She couldn't call Tom because she looked and felt horrible.

*

Tom changed out the locks, reported their joint credit card missing and froze their bank accounts. When it got to 4PM and he had not heard from her he figured she went through with it getting her 50/50. Someone knocked on the door and he opened it expecting to see Tammy. It was Hank.

"Hey dipshit," Hank laughed. "Man, I've never seen you out of it like you were last night."

"Shit man tell me what happened after we got to your place and started drinking more. Tammy must have seen something that made her think I fucked that girl last night."

"Well, I saw her peeking from the window when we dropped you off. I had to almost carry you to the door."

"WE, meaning you and...and the two women?"

"Oh yeah both got out and kissed you goodnight."

"Fuck no wonder she thinks I fucked around on her."

Hank laughed. "Actually, my good man, you were so drunk the girls couldn't get you up. They sucked your dick and balls for fifteen minutes each, but you were in La-La land."

"So, I didn't fuck her."

"Nope...Negatory it didn't happen. You didn't even kiss them until you left the car."

"Shit I wish I had proof to show Tammy."

"Funny you should ask." Hank pulled out his camera that showed him out cold on this back with three photos of the girls stripping him, trying to blow him and his limp cock in the third picture.

"What the fuck man? I told you that I didn't want to cheat on Tammy and you let this happen."

"I was going to stop it if they could get you up. Since you failed I had to fuck them both. That's why I didn't call you back right away. I was still with them this morning. What's going on with Tammy? Did she come back?"

"No dammit. She thought that I fucked another woman and you know that equal shit she demands all the time. Well, she went out early this morning and must have found a man to get even with me."

"Without even talking to you about what happened?"

"Hell yes, she goes nuts with getting even. She didn't even come home and is probably still getting fucked. Well fuck her I've had it. Do you have the name of the lawyer that helped your friend Mitch?" Hank gave him the guy's name and number and had to leave.

*

Tammy got her doctor's prescription and rushed to the pharmacy. After handing the clerk their joint credit card she realized Tom would see the charge so she quickly pulled out her own card.

"I'm glad you did that because this card has been turned in as stolen. I'm going to have to cut it up."

"You must be mistaken. I just used it yesterday."

"Sorry I have to follow the rules." She took out some scissors and cut it into pieces. "But this one works."

Tammy stopped by the water fountain and took the pill with a big gulp of water. Meanwhile she felt some liquid dripping down her legs. By the time she got to the hotel she was crying her eyes out. "Oh God Tom must know what I did. But he did the same. So, we are even." But as she said it she knew that her husband wouldn't accept her reasoning. "What have I done? And the sex was horrible."

She knew she had to talk to him and called. It went to voice mail. "Tom it's me. I realize now that I did a stupid thing and think there is something wrong with me. Even though you were with another woman last night I shouldn't have done the same thing. I'm coming home in the morning and we can talk and put this all behind us. I love you more than ever and we can start having children."

Tom listened to her message and almost threw his phone against the fireplace. He sent her a text message back:

"I was drunk out of my mind last night and had no idea what happened. The last thing I remembered was dancing with a cute woman until I woke up this morning with a busted head. What the hell did you hit me with? Oh yeah, by the way, Hank told me this morning that I was completely unconscious and even though the women tried to get me up I stayed limp as a wet noodle. Sure, you may not believe it but he also has photos to prove it. So, Tammy you and your 50/50 can take your wedding ring and shove up your ass. I'm filling for divorce next week."

Tammy slept off and on until the sun came up. She quickly looked at her phone to see if Tom left a message and was excited until she read it. "NO! NO DIVORCE! OH GOD, HE WAS PASSED OUT AND DIDN'T HAVE SEX. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?"

*

The next morning Michelle was finishing her coffee when her doorbell buzzed. She looked out and saw her sister's car in her driveway. She was angry when she opened the door. "I thought I told you that..." she started to say until her sister whispered, "help me."

She saw Tammy's glassy eyes roll back into her head and grabbed her from falling backwards down the steps. Her sister was almost totally limp as they moved slowly down to the welcome mat by the door.

"Tammy...Tammy what's wrong?" Luckily her neighbor Barbara rushed over to help.

"Call 911 and tell them a woman is unconscious but is breathing. That's all we know."

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers
12