50 Shades but Not Grey Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelsey finds the situation she wants.
4.1k words
4.16
8.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hitch my backpack onto my shoulder and walk out of the house. It's late at night and everyone is asleep. I've had enough. Tonight was the last straw. I need to get as far away as I can from my mom and the idiot she calls her husband, my stepfather Dan. The man tried to rape me last night and Mom was going to let him.

They won't call the police. I'm 18 and recently graduated from high school. They also wouldn't want the police to know. Dan had been giving me signals for a while, so I had put a security camera in my room and had recorded last night's events. I have the disk with me. I just wish I had a car. I have money from my job but I always walked to work.

In my backpack, I have very little, just clothes and some trinkets, plus my laptop. This being Wisconsin, I'm wearing a jacket. I wanted to bring my dog Max, but how could I feed him and take care of him when I may not be able to feed myself? I miss him though, and decide to go back.

Max raises his head from the couch as I quietly walk back in. Everyone is still asleep. I get Max's leash and he's very excited, but I have to keep him quiet as I snap the leash onto his collar and then leave a note to mom. Max is my dog. She and Dan would have given him to the pound if I hadn't come back. I couldn't let that happen. Max and I head outside and I close the door one final time.

Max is only 4 years old, but I don't want to walk him long. The goal is to get out of town and then find a motel for the night. Walking slowly as to not tire him out, we walk an hour west before stopping to rest and give him a drink of water. I look at my watch and see it's after 3am.

Suddenly, a large RV stops beside us. The man driving smiles and comes down the steps. Max wags his tail and greets the guy, who bends to pet him.

"I have a Blenheim Cavalier," he says. "They are wonderful dogs."

Max is a ruby Cavalier. "Yes they are. Max is my best friend."

We hear barking inside and Max perks his ears. The guy laughs. "That's Juliette. You look like you're going someplace. Do you need a ride?"

I smile shyly at him. He's good looking and just a little older than I am, maybe 25. "Thanks!"

He guides us inside and Max greets Juliette happily. She seems happy to meet him too."

"I'm Scott Slater."

I gasp as I shake his hand. "THE Scott Slater, who owns several car dealerships and a few restoration garages?"

He smiles. "That's me."

His net worth is said to be around a billion dollars. "It's good to meet you. I'm Kelsey Hayes."

"Nice to meet you Kelsey," as he kisses my hand. "You're very beautiful."

I blush and smile. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

He laughs and sits behind the wheel and motions for me to sit in the passenger seat. I look behind us and see Max and Juliette cuddling on the sofa. They look so cute together.

"So, what brings you and Max out in the middle of the night?" he asks as he puts the RV in motion.

"I left home. My stepfather tried to rape me last night."

"Sorry to hear that," he says somberly. "Will they come looking for you?"

"No. I'm 18 and out of school and Max is my dog, so they won't look for him either." I looked at him. "Are you on vacation?"

"Yes. Once a year, I like to drive the RV through the 48 contiguous states and I have a lake house in Minnesota. I'll stay there for about a week before heading west. I also have houses in Wyoming and California in addition to a house near my headquarters in St. Louis. Would you like to go with me? It's more fun having someone share my adventure."

"I would love to! Besides, Max & Juliette seem to be getting along well & I want to get as far away from here that I can."

He glances at me. "Have you thought about doing some modeling? "

I sigh. "I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. I was really good at math, science and English in school, but now that I've left home, there's no way I could afford to go to college and get a degree, especially since I don't know what I want to do."

"Well, you know who I am, so you must like cars."

"Very much so. If I have a hobby it's knowing interesting facts about cars."

"How would you like to be my executive assistant?"

"Seriously? You've only just met me."

"We'll try it. If you don't like it then we can think of something else. I like you Kelsey & think you deserve a break in life. "

"OK."

He smiles at me. "Good! For the time being, you can accompany me on my vacation. I have 2 spare rooms in here, so one can be yours."

I grin at him. "Thank you so much Scott."

"I suspect you probably don't have much in the way of clothes though. We'll stop in Minneapolis at the Mall of America before going to my house. You'll look great in dresses. Do you like wearing nylons & heels?"

I blush. "I love wearing them but Mom never bought me much in the way of fancy clothes. My proms were the closest."

He grins at me. "Let's get you all sexied up."

Those words make me squirm a little. Does he want more of our relationship like I do? Hell, I'd be a call girl if he wanted! I look out at the night and yawn. I'm tired, and Scott notices.

"I want to make Minneapolis by 6am, so go get some sleep sweetheart," he says, smiling at me.

He called me sweetheart! I grin at him and give him a peck on the cheek as I head back and choose a spare room. Max and Juliette look at me as I go. They seem comfortable where they are & don't move as I close my door. I have no pajamas, so I'll have to sleep in my shorts & t-shirt. Climbing under the covers, I'm asleep almost immediately.

When I wake up, I glance at the clock & see that it's 6am & we've stopped. There's a window by the bed so I look outside. We're in an RV park & Scott is walking both dogs out to the grass so they can relieve themselves. That's not a bad idea, so I head to the bathroom that is attached to the bedroom. It also has a shower. Scott has left me a note taped to the mirror saying I can shower any time I want. I get my spare change of clothes and jump in.

When I come out, Scott & the dogs are in the living room area. He has bowls of food for both on the floor & both are eating hungrily. My stomach growls at the smell of eggs, bacon & toast that is sitting on the table.

"Good morning sleepy head!" he says as he stands up and kisses me on the cheek. "You look rested for only 3 hours."

"I'm still tired. I might go back to bed after breakfast."

"I need some sleep for a few hours myself. Let's eat breakfast & get some more rest."

We chat about everything while we eat. He tells me about how he got into the car business, and I tell him about my school career & Max. He glances down at Max & Juliette as they beg for our breakfast. Scott rubs both their heads and gives them a piece of bacon each. When we're done, we head to our rooms as the dogs lay back on the couch.

We get 4 more hours of sleep. It's not enough for him, but I'm doing well. While he showers, I take the dogs out. Once we're ready, he heads back onto the road & into downtown Minneapolis and the mall. I've never been there but it's so cool to see how the river splits Minneapolis & St. Paul.

The mall has just opened, so there are not a whole lot of cars in the parking lot. We take the dogs out again before heading inside the mall. Scott locks the door and takes my hand as we walk inside. I'm excited to be holding his hand but nervous about what I should buy. I do need other basics though, like jeans, shorts, t-shirts & underwear. Those I can get at Walmart.

I have seen pictures of the Mall, including on Jingle All the Way, but it's even bigger in person. The number of shops made me smile. Scott saw my smile and squeezed my hand.

The closest store was Victoria's Secret. Feeling naughty, I dragged Scott in with me. I knew my sizes, so I bought a lot of sexy undies. Scott chuckled the entire time. We went to several dress shops and I bought at least 5 and found heels to match at some of the shoe stores.

"I need to take you to Frederick's when we reach LA," he said with a laugh. "I'd also like to find a few naughty stores."

I blushed and smiled. "I would love to get some body stockings."

"Oh yes. You would look incredible in them." He thought for a moment. "There's a store here in Minneapolis called After Hours Seduction. " He grinned at me. "It's a place I think you might like."

I gulped, grinned & blushed at the same time. "Let's go see that when we're done here."

I knew I was in trouble when he gave me his evil laugh. We found a restaurant in the mall & ate lunch before leaving. He grinned at me again as he took my hand and we walked back out to the RV. The dogs were so excited to see us that Scott was afraid they'd have an accident. They had also been cooped up for about 4 hours, so we took them to a grassy area. When they were done, we re-boarded the RV & headed to After Hours Seduction.

It took about a half an hour to reach the store & I wasn't disappointed. Leaving the dogs inside the RV & locking it up, Scott took my hand & we went inside. The shop was fairly deserted & I was ok with it. The emptiness would allow me to buy what I wanted without being judged or being gawked at. I knew I had a nice body but I didn't know if they'd let me try on anything. Most lingerie stores didn't.

This store was different though. The clerk informed us that they had "demo sizes" of everything on the shelf except clearance items. All were washed daily if they had been tried. I got the impression that they didn't get a whole lot of business & I was ok with that.

"Let me know what you want to try & I'll bring it to you in the dressing room," she said. Her name was Ivy & she was the owner. She was in her mid-forties & very attractive.

I found the Hot Red Floral Lace bra, panties, garter belt & stockings first & Ivy got me my size 7. I grinned to myself as I put on the lingerie & feeling very sexy. I wasn't sure Ivy had shoes to match, so I walked out not wearing any. Scott's grin was huge as I came out & Ivy nodded.

"I like that," Scott said. "It makes me want to bend you over & take you from behind."

Ivy laughed & I blushed but smiled. I went back into the dressing room to try on another I saw. It was called "Playful Black Caged Crop Top with g-string & skirt. I added black stockings & tried them on. They felt incredible! Scott's eyes popped out of his head when I showed him. I could tell he was getting excited.

I ended up getting a black crotchless catsuit as well. It fit so well! I also bought a black floral crochet bodystocking, a crisscross black fishnet bodystocking & a sheer black dress. Ivy had several different types of stockings & I ended up buying 5 pairs of various colors.

"I think there are some other things we need to look at," Scott said & Ivy grinned.

"If you want to try them out, we have a room," she said.

I gaped at both of them. "We'll see what's on the shelf first," Scott said. "We can try them if she approves."

They dragged me over to the sex toy area & I turned red, but didn't shy away. The Amore Rabbit Tickler was a vibrator that had 7 functions & I wanted to try that one. The Love Rider was an anal probe that also had 7 functions. I wasn't sure about that one. Scott immediately grabbed the Vibrating Nipple Pleasure Cups. I started getting a little warm. He also grabbed some red handcuffs & some bondage rope. I grinned at him & Ivy clapped.

"Not many people buy the fetish stuff," she said. "You two look like the perfect couple for it though."

"I'm a little kinky," Scott said. "I just met Kelsey so I don't know what she'll like."

I blushed again. "I'm willing to try anything."

"Good!" he said.

"I have them in the back room if you want to try them out Kelsey," Ivy said. "If you don't like it you don't have to buy it."

"OK," I said sheepishly. The truth was, I REALLY wanted to do it.

Scott also got a bed restraint system, a sex harness, a fantasy swing, and a scandal over the bed cross. Although he wasn't sure, he also got some backslide anal lube, a vibrating butt plug, and some anal beads. He grinned at me & waggled his eyebrows. Ivy took my hand & led me back to the changing room with one of my crotchless bodystockings. I was excited! I changed quickly & Ivy took us to the back room. It was a sex paradise!

"I don't allow many people back here," she said, "but I can tell that you both are very excited about it. I'll leave you alone, so have fun!"

Scott stripped and I eyed his hard cock. It was easily 11". He took me to the bed & put me into the restraint system first & then he used the toys on me. I came quicker than I thought I would. I knew he was ready to fuck me when he put the harness on both of us. His cock slid easily into me & I groaned as he fucked me deep.

"You're so tight Kelsey!" he said as he pushed ball deep into my pussy.

"I haven't had sex for about 2 years," I said.

I came around him & the force made him cum inside me. I was on the pill so I didn't care. "Do you want to try anal?"

"Yes I would."

"I'll start with the beads first. Lie on the table face down."

I did as I was told & he used the bondage rope to tie my hands to the front table legs & my ankles to the back legs. He then started running his hands up & down my nylon covered legs, coming to rest on my slit & then up my ass. I gasped as he put some lube on a finger & slowly inserted it into my butt.

"Relax baby."

I took a deep breath & felt my ass open up to him as he pushed his finger deeper into me. He suddenly pulled out, leaving my butt slicked up and he slowly worked the anal beads inside. I groaned again as they went deeper, my ass opening wider. He worked them in & out for a while before pulling them out & all of a sudden, the butt plug vibrator was pushing inside. I relaxed as much as I could but it hurt until it was finally past my anal ring. He slid it in further & I slowly widened enough to take it all. And then he turned it on. I felt my walls start to shake & the feeling was intense. I tried not to cum but I couldn't help it. He then stuck the vibrator into my pussy & I was lost.

He pulled out the vibrator but left the butt plug inside & the vibrator was soon replaced with his cock. I gasped as both worked their magic inside me & I was cuming again. It didn't take him long either.

He untied me from the table after removing the plug & put me in the sex swing, where he fucked both my pussy and ass. I didn't want it to end! Unfortunately, it was getting late & Ivy was going to close up soon. Scott had asked her if we could continue & she didn't have a problem with it. As a matter of fact, she had a new line of toys she just got in that we might be interested in. Scott got dressed & went outside to pay for everything & got some extras too, including more vibrators & anal toys. It cost over $2000 but he was fine with it. When he was done, he came back & tied me up again on the bed & fucked me doggy style. While he was pounding away at me, Ivy came in to watch. She stripped & put on a strap on that looked very lifelike.

"This is one of our new items," she said. "It feels & tastes like a real cock. I want to try it on you Kelsey."

I blushed as she came over in front of us & asked me to open my mouth. I had only given a blow job once before but I knew what to do. I opened up and she slid it into my mouth & began face fucking me as Scott plowed my pussy. Every thrust he gave me pushed me further onto the dildo.

"Let's DP her now Scott."

Scott untied me & climbed underneath, lowering me onto his hard cock. Once we were settled, Ivy pushed the strap on into my ass & I moaned as both cocks filled me. Ivy is buried deep inside my ass when she suddenly says "I have an idea!" Staying inside me, she picks up her phone and dials someone. "Hey Chris, could you come to the shop? Yes, the side door is unlocked." She hangs up. "That was my boyfriend Chris. I want you to have a proper gangbang Kelsey."

I tingle all over and Scott chuckles. It's exciting, but I'm a little nervous too. Sure I just met Ivy today, but her boyfriend? I hope he's as easy going as Ivy. I'm surprised Scott is allowing this, but hell, I don't care. I'm in heaven. As Scott and Ivy continue pounding me, the door opens and a gorgeous guy walks in. This must be Chris.

"Hey Ivy!" he says looking at us. "She's gorgeous!"

Evidently, they have done this before because he strips revealing a cock at least 12" long. He strokes it and approaches me. Scott and Ivy chuckle and Chris prods my mouth open with his wonder wand. I open wide and he pushes into my mouth, thrusting at the same time.

"You have a fine mouth," Chris says.

I moan at the 3 of them fucking me relentlessly. They are not gentle either and I find I like it rough. That's when I start cuming and I hear Scott & Chris swear as both cum. Ivy is chuckling again.

"Let's fuck her all night," she says.

"We ought to give her a little break first," Scott says.

Ivy smiles and pulls out and so do Chris and Scott. I'm glad Scott suggested the break because I have to use the restroom. As soon as I sit down, Scott's cum pours out of me. I go back out to the room and the 3 of them are chatting and I finally get to meet Chris.

"I want to fuck her pussy," Ivy says.

"I'll take her mouth," Scott says.

"I'll gladly fuck her ass," Chris says with a gleam in his eyes.

Scott cuffs my hands behind me and straps me to the bed with Ivy under me. She slides the dildo deep into my pussy and I moan. She pulls me forward and Scott sinks his cock into my mouth. It's a good thing too because when Chris spears my ass I squeal. Chris buries himself deep into my ass and the banging starts. It feels so good!

"You are a natural at this Kelsey," Ivy says as she thrusts deep into my pussy.

I moan as Chris pulls back and thrusts roughly into my ass, pushing me deeper onto Scott's cock in my mouth. The sensations are too much and I begin to cum again.

"Oh, I'm going to cum! Chris says. "Can I cum in your ass Kelsey?"

I nod and suddenly feel his sticky cum deep in my ass. I gasp as my pussy and ass walls clench around them and I suck Scott hard. He cums in my mouth.

This goes on for a good 4 hours, with the 3 of them taking turns with me. They take breaks but I don't get them and I'm ok with it. After all that, I'm tired. Scott takes me to the RV and puts me to bed while he takes the dogs out. I'm tired but REALLY happy. I want more.

Scott and the dogs come back in and the dogs jump onto my bed and curl up. Scott sits next to me.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Very satisfied and damn happy. I enjoyed that more than I should have."

Scott chuckles. "It's not for everyone. You seem to handle it remarkably well."

"I had so much fun. I hope we can do that again."

"I've had relationships like that before but the girls never want to keep doing it. You are the first who has willingly accepted it."

"Well, like you said, it's not for everyone. I like the variety, but I do worry about becoming pregnant despite being on the pill."

"Do you want kids eventually?"

"I don't think so."

"What about getting your tubes tied?"

"That's possible. I've heard they can do it by laser now."

"If you're committed to this, I'll pay for it. I love seeing other guys fuck you."

I grin at him. "I love the feel of 2 or more inside me. It's so intense!"

"You have great holes."

I roll over on my stomach and shake my ass at him. "Go ahead and fuck one then."

Shooing the dogs off the bed, Scott strips and starts licking my pussy. I groan as his tongue slides inside. He eats me for about 10 minutes before plunging his cock into me and fucks me until we both cum.

The next morning, I dress in a bodystocking for the ride to his Minnesota house. He glances over at me often, a grin on his face as my heels rest on the dashboard.

"Damn, you are so hot baby." I grin at him. "I'm thinking about putting playrooms in all my houses. How does that sound?"

12