"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next up was a collaboration with the Zoli website for a story called "Pantyhose Tales": Blackmailed MILF. I hoped we'd enjoy further collaborations like I did with Vanessa, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Next was a rare black wants to submit to whiteinPantyhose Tales: Black Lez Sub. Like my other reverse race stories... this was also a request, and Leah was even willing to pose for her own fantasy. Here's a photo of the BBW from the plot of a submissive black housewife dommed by a white woman.

Yes, you've already seen some pics from "Stocking Tales": A Face Full of Cum, but I figure one more won't hurt.

Sweet Daisy Haze allowed her pics to be used in the hot story "Stocking Tales": Blackmailed Wife.

She has a great ass:

Great tits:

She has toes I could suck on all day:

And she looks great with a face full of cum.

She's well worth checking out on twitter.

This model's husband Dan requested the next picture story: the playful, mind control slut-wife story in Cum Slut Wife: Hypnotic Awakening. Here are a couple pics of this all-natural beauty.

Lastly, last year saw the amazing Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction, and although you've already seen a couple of pictures of this nylon-clad beauty, here are a few more:

12. INCEST 3: LESBIAN MOM AND DAUGHTER

Although I enjoy writing all varieties of incest stories, my favourite version is undoubtably about family members lezzing out. I've released many of these throughout the years, including the epic Cheerleader Moms, which I've already mentioned in the awards section, and will discuss some more in my own illustrated section... but here are some of my favourites.

My first good one was Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut, where a mother attempts and succeeds in becoming her daughter's Mommy-slut. Her training continued in the sequel Mommy: Daughter begins Training Mommy.

Next was the epic Catching Mommy series, but that will have its own section later.

A daughter turns her mom, a minister's wife, in the wicked and religiously fueled "Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls. Re-reading it, the story is still wickedly hot, and the community I created was delicious. Two later chapters bring her son into the incestuous mix, and then son and daughter pull the mother more deeply into a wicked web of sin... serving the entire community.

This scene, although not exactly how it happened, is hot, hot, hot, and would have occurred near the end of the first part.

I had a lot of fun with Like Mommy, Like Daughter, even naming each section as a play on words of popular songs. It was a complex story of lesbian submission that I imagined becoming a novella, but part two wasn't as well received as I'd expected. I did plan a part three where we see the inevitable fall of the daughter, that had been set up and foreshadowed throughout. That said, it's on my someday list. That said again, my someday list is super fucking long!

That too said, in case I never get back to it, here's a picture of the mom getting DP'd for the first time in eighteen years, in what was the climactic finale of part one. The only difference is that in this picture, her daughter catches her in the act....

Perhaps my favourite older lesbian incest story that is also a lengthy lesbian story, is Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive. I loved the setting, the insecurity of the MILF, and her guilt for being seduced and dominated by her daughter's nemesis. Serena is an amazingly bitchy Mistress; and Miranda, Mrs. Zimmerman and the MILF's daughter, are equally intriguing women. What makes this one different from others is the complexity of the characters, and the wicked plot twist ending, which I won't spoil by describing here. I also loved setting a story in the ripe-for-lesbianism-world of debutantes. Its 4.78 score tells me I'm right.

Here are three pictures with no explanation, so as not to disclose the plot twist in case you haven't yet read it.

I've written three lesbian stories about my real-life sisters (who in real life don't even know I write stories like these, let alone ones about them). The first was back in 2014, called Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy, and then a completely different version of lesbian submission to my sisters in Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome. The more recent one is substantially better and more realistic, although a conversation in Three Sisters is almost word for word for one that actually occurred way back then... you know... before the story got dirty. And then very recently I turned it around where they submitted to me (and we all submitted to my daughter and to her Mistress head cheerleader) in 2020's Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy. If you've read my previous essays or any of these stories, you know one of my real life fantasies is to submit to my two sisters... although truth be told, I have no interest in having sex with my mom, and I disowned my (expletive deleted) father back when I was a child. In truth, I've thought about telling my sisters about my erotica career, as I think they would understand, although I'm not that convinced they'd be as understanding of these stories about them.

I've already discussed the young goddess Bree, and how the only time she had the tables turned on her was by her mother, in Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM.

I was always horny when I was pregnant, but my husband just couldn't get past the idea he might harm the baby (ridiculous I know), so I was often more of a raging bitch than my hormones had already made me. So that's where this next idea came from... one sister helping another sister to get off while pregnant and thus even triggering her labor, in Two Sisters: 39 Weeks Pregnant.The idea of inducing labor through sex was also explored in the interracial story Straight White Girls: An Inducing,which isn't about incest, but about pregnancy and lesbianism.

I've always liked and often used the caught in the act plot set-up, which I know may be a little lazy of me, but it works well for an 18-year-old girl to discover her secret lesbian family history by witnessing her mother and grandmother together, in Three Generations of Lesbian Lust.

After quite some time without a mother-daughter lesbian story, I released three of them within thirteen days in November of last year... all of them as part of the 2020 Holiday Contest, and each of them very different.


In Bukkake Mommy, two daughters throw their soon-to-be remarried mom a wild bachelorette party with a male strippers' surprise bukkake, which becomes an orgy, and then later blossoms into an unexpected lesbian orgy of epic proportions.

That was followed by my editor Tex Beethoven's first foray into illustrating, in the kinky Christmas fantasy starring me, my daughter, four cheerleaders, and my two sisters. Yes, it's another wicked fantasy starring a slutty me in Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy. The story includes a bunch of wicked Christmas lesbian gifts presented by my daughter to members of her high school and the community, before culminating in my own submission to the cheerleaders, and especially to my daughter. (She's a very tender and fun-loving Mistress to me and to my two sisters.)

My favourite pic is the lesbian orgy in full swing in a wild lesbian train, while I suck on my daughter's tits.

Lastly, my first ever Thanksgiving story (Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated 6 weeks before the American one), where two out-of-control sisters are at long last disciplined by their mother and their lesbian soon-to-be stepmother, in Spanksgiving.

13. KINKY FANTASIES 2: SHEMALES...THE PERFECT BODY: TITS AND A DICK

I know it may appear a little crude, and in today's politically correct 2021 insensitive, but I've always been attracted to shemales. I prefer a female body over a male's... sorry, guys. However, I do prefer a dick over a pussy... just barely.

I've written quite a few shemale stories, and most of them became quite popular. My favourite still, is my first. The story was inspired by the many comics on the Innocent Dickgirls website, and I always imagined it being illustrated that way. Those comics show dickgirls with huge dicks fucking women, men and other dickgirls, and they're almost always wearing pantyhose: like in Pantyhose Play, The Car Show, and Direct Sales, just to name a few.

So in another novella, starring me in one of my first lengthy appearances, I transfer to a new school, unaware that all my students are dickgirls. If I had to choose only one story from my past to be illustrated, it would likely be this one, and I've always envisioned this idea becoming an entire alternate universe, like my secret lesbian society (in the 1950s and Church Girl series for example), or the Order of Syndom (from the Bride Submission and Family Shock series), but that hasn't panned out (yet... but again, no promises).

That trail-blazing story (at least it was for me) is She-male School: A Teacher Seduced, and with a 4.82 score already, it likely would be well received as an illustrated story... there's just something so erotic about a woman with a dick... a strap-on is nice too, but nothing can replace a pretty girl's long, thick, throbbing cock which is ready, willing and able to spurt cum all over my face! Yummy!

Here then are some pics that might have been from Chapter 12: Final Submission.

Me kneeling, and waiting for my teen Mistress to arrive. (You can see an unidentifiable pink splodge, which is the butt plug my shemale Mistress instructed me to have inserted while awaiting her arrival.)

Teen Mistress Nicole on my bed questioning me about my nylon fetish.

Me worshipping her nylon-clad feet (oh, how I really want to do this one day).

Me riding her dick... and coming, of course.

Shemale Surprise followed, and it was indeed full of surprises, when a husband drives a friend of his wife's to a wedding, and ends up getting fucked by her living dick, and learning that his loving wife (she's still loving) is also getting fucked.

His sister-in-law later gives a man a massage... with a very happy ending... in Shemale Sister-in-Law.

In addition to the epic "A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story, which was already discussed and showcased above, I've also done a few illustrated shemale stories (did I mention I love shemales?), including Shemale Tales: The Christmas Party:

Shemale Stories: A MILF Fucked:

And Shemale Shock: A MILF Falls, which is my second favourite shemale illustrated story, with a lot of sexy shemale pics, including:

Other shemale stories include Sister's Shemale Friend, which we've already looked at, a wicked surprise for a Step-mom-to-be from her step-daughter-to-be, in the wittily named Man of the House. And a straight guy discovers the joys of shemale cock when he walks into the wrong(?) bar in Shemale Bar, and an 18-year-old shemale discovers the power she has because of her unique equipment in Shemale Beauty: 1st Female, and the award-winning BBC Shemale: A Beginning, where my sexiest transgender character so far tells the story of Kimberly, a transgender black woman who helps a sweet white woman discover the joys of shemale sex, while also taking revenge on her pretentious neighbours.

Here's a pic of what Kimberly would look like... as she fucks her only friendly neighbour, while promising to turn the entire neighborhood of snooty women into becoming their sluts... just like the teen pet watching them, who comes from one of those I'm-better-than-you families.

Then this past July, I wrote my next shemale masterpiece (sorry for being so pretentious... kind of (kind of sorry, not kind of pretentious)), which is the powerful story (I'm still being pretentious, get over it) of a boy who transitions into a girl (with a love of nylons, of course), and years later seduces his oblivious mother, who hadn't stood up for him when his morally uptight preacher father (whom we learn later is a hypocritical phoney) kicks him out of the house for being gay. Yes, this story features some hot sex. Yes, it contains incestual sex. But it also contains a lot of heart, as it examines the family dynamics of parents who can't (or won't) accept their children's differences, hidebound churches that still condemn some people's God-given LBGTQ nature as deliberate sin, the need for loving understanding between us all, and an eventual acceptance that can lead to heartfelt forgiveness... all this, as well as some hot fucking sex, are included in Family Reunion: Mother's Day. I think the story could have been huge in the transgender category, but because of the incest in the plot it ended up in that category, where although it still did well with a 4.75 score, it didn't necessarily reach the target market I was aiming for. This is, in my opinion, one of my best-written stories, and one that balances in-depth characterization with compassion, plus wicked taboo sex. If you haven't yet read it, I highly suggest that you do.

Here are two pics of the epic finale of the lengthy tale, as Mommy finally gets the fucking she's long longed for, and the pornal (is that a word?) ending of the facial that of course must follow. (The blonde shemale is her son-become-daughter, and the Hispanic one is her daughter's significant other, who highly approves of this family reunion with benefits for all.)

14. FAVOURITE SERIES 2: CATCHING MOMMY... PASSIONATE FANS

There have been a few of my stories that have connected with readers in ways far beyond just the sex. I've already discussed A Perfect Fall and Bedding the Babysitter for example, and there are other series I discuss in more detail later on, like What Mom Knows, and Big Fat Cock.

One of these was my epic Catching Mommy series, where each chapter is told from the point of view of Victoria as she discovers her mother has been turned into a submissive, obedient slut to her arch-enemy Olivia, in Catching Mommy: A Shocking Secret.

Victoria then takes her revenge in part two when she blackmails Olivia's mom, in Catching Mommy: Blackmailing a MILF.

1...34567...14