609 Oak St.

Story Info
The apt at 609 Oak st was interesting.
1.9k words
2.87
21.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janis and I were married just over four years when we moved into the apartment on Oak street. It was a one bedroom on the second floor. It was a three floor old building with three apartments per floor. Six months later we knew none of the people who lived in our building. Then a young man moved into one of the units upstairs. He actually spoke to both of us if we met going or coming. He had an unusual accent and was brown skinned, but very nice.

We both liked him from the little contact we had. He usually had something to say if he met either one of us when we saw him. Jan learned his name was Henri when he had been here about three months. and he was from Yemen. And yes he was muslim, not Christian. Now I wasn't exactly sure of the difference.

Over the next few months I knew Jan got to know him much better and mostly because of the difference in our work hours. I was not sure how much they hung out bet some. Henri was nice looking but not handsome, with an average body. Brown eyes and hair with a scruffy beard. Average height and weight.

The one thing Henri and I did sometimes do at the same time was to go to the gym at the same time. We did meet in the shower several time and I can say one thing about Henri. He does have a huge cock. After the first time I did tell Jan how deformed Henri is.

She looked at me funny and had to explain and once I had she broke out with a huge laugh.

My wife is a very unusual person. She was a virgin on our wedding night. Which is unheard of now days. She is petite, barely 5' and no more than 115lbs. Her legs and hips are as nearly perfect as can be. Her breasts are 36c and match her hips nicely. Jan has red hair and blue eyes. And freckles all over. Janice is cute, pretty, and also

beautiful. But she is also purely fun and loving.

Slowly I learned Henri was muslim and had the woke idea of were women were in the order of things. A friend told me he had over heard him talking with others of his beliefs and women not of their beliefs were purely sexual objects. They not of the belief were no better than cattle and were to become sex slaves.

My friend ask if Henri didn't live in our building.

"I thought he did. He was talking about a girl in his building that he is friends with and he is slowly in the act of becoming her lover. He has not gotten there yet but he said he was very close."

"Really, I don't know many people in our building. Is she on his floor?"

"No I think he said one floor below him. He said she is small but with a great body."

"Is he dating her?"

"No I heard him say she is married but her husband works odd hours from her so he spends lots of time with her."

"So she is spending lots of time in his apartment with him?"

"No he said in her apartment and he plans to breed her in her bed."

"So how close is he getting to breeding her?"

"Must be very close. He says she sits with out her top most nights with her beautiful freckle splatted tits bare. He just hasn't gotten her panties off yet."

My heart had picked up and my pulse quickened I suddenly knew he was talking about Jan.

"How long has he gotten her top off?"

"I think he said he'd been kissing her for a couple weeks and she'd let him feel them on the outside, but he got them out and maybe last night he got her topless and chewed on them. She loves that. He said he felt tonight was his night to fuck her the first time."

My cock was suddenly hard very hard. I quickly looked at my watch. Jan was home from work and had been for a couple hours. I wondered if her breasts were bare for him now? I still had 3 hours to work. I decided to give him his chance if he could do it.

"So we probably will never know?"

"Oh, about ten minutes after we get off I will know. He is meeting me at Mel's for a beer. And he'll tell me. Want me to call you so you know?"

"Would you I am dying to know if he nails her?"

"Sure I will let you know."

The clock seemed to creep. So I had lots of time to think about it. I still was very excited. My cock was very hard. Did I want Jan's tits out for him? I did! I hoped her breasts were bare for him. So did I hope he was fucking her? I wasn't sure?

Finally ten came and I knew I would get the call very soon. I had put my stuff away and just gotten to my car when my phone rang. It was my friend Marvin.

"Hello."

"He isn't here yet Dave. So he must be cutting it close. My guess is he has gotten his dick wet. Oh, wait here he comes now. Yep, he has a shit eating grin on his face so my guess is he nailed her, I am going to act like I hung up. But I will Leave it open so you can hear him."

I heard Marv ask him if he had got his cock in the girl.

"Fuck yes she is a great fuck man. I put some wicked marks on her titties. Not sure how she will explain them to her old man. but in a few weeks I will have her fucking my muslim friends."

So Henri had fucked his married girl friend tonight. Maybe it wasn't Janis at all. I knew he was friends with her. But I had no idea they were more than just talking. So I headed home. When I got there Jan was asleep in bed which was not unusual. I ate a bite and watched TV for a couple hours then off to bed. I used the bathroom and left the light on as I returned to bed. Jan lay facing the open bathroom door and was sound asleep.

I eased the sheet out from under her arm and then slowly pulled it back off of her. I stared at her beautiful bare breasts. I stood looking at her seeing exactly what I had hoped to see and expected to see. Henri had left beautiful suck marks on my wife's breasts as he had fucked her earlier in the evening. Jan had given him her breasts completely as I was sure she had her pussy.

She was gone to work when I got up the next morning And things moved toward my own work day. I saw Marvin about an hour after I got to work that day. When we went on break I ask Marvin about Henri and his girl friend.

"Oh ya he had her naked by the time we were talking last night."

"Does he plan to see her again tonight?"

"He said she gets home before 5 pm and she told him she would be naked by 5pm for him. She wants his cock in her before 5pm if he can be there."

"So she has agreed to do it again tonight?"

"He says he told her he wants her down in his apartment next week. He told her he wants his friends to see her. He said she ask what he wanted his friends to see?"

"What did he tell her?"

"He told her he wants them to see how beautiful she is. And she ask if he wanted them to see her naked? And he said he does."

"What did she say to that?"

"He thinks she will let them fuck her."

I was still surprised at how excited I was that Henri was going to fuck my wife again tonight. I wanted him with her again. At a few minutes after ten my phone rang again. I answered it. It was Marv.

"Hey Dave, he fucked her again tonight. He says she is the wildest bitch he has ever had."

My cock got even harder.

"How soon is he planning to begin to slut her for others?"

"He says he thinks she'd do it tomorrow night if he'd push her, but maybe real soon?"

I was more excited than I have ever been in my life and I wanted this to continue. I loved Henri fucking Janis. He had her again the following night and I couldn't wait to see if he tried to get her naked for others. I wanted other men to see my wife naked too. And yes to fuck her too.

I was home shortly after ten the next night but Jan was not home. Marvin had said Henri would have her in his apartment tonight. So I slipped down a floor to his door. I listened but heard nothing. We have a fire escape out side our bedroom window and I was sure it went by his below us. So I circled back up and down it. As I neared his window I found it open and could hear them talking inside.

"Janis open your mouth and suck him. That's it now spread wider so he can slap your pussy. Hold her up so we can slap her tits."

I eased up beside the window and peaked inside. My wife was naked with seven men who also were nude. And they were doing things to her I had never even thought about doing to a woman. I began to understand how Henri had gotten my wife into our bed. I had no idea Janis was excited by being dominated. Henri had found her turn on.

My wife became sexually excited by being abused. Listening to them slapping her breasts and her scream with passion was totally unexpected. They were slamming cocks into her as hard as they could and she thrust her pussy back to them. These men totally owned my wife and she was submitting completely. I sat outside the window for three hours and listened to her beg for the things they were doing to her. They all fucked her repeatedly and she begged for their cocks more and more.

They told her vile things they wanted to do to her and she begged them to do them all. Henri told her of a black friend he was hooking her up with who would turn her into a BBC whore for blacks to fuck. And she begged him to do it to her.

"Tomorrow night you will meet him and I will give you to him to begin your trip to being a BBC whore. You will dance naked for them before they rape you."

My wife was gone I knew it. But at 4am she stumbled into our apartment. I bathed her and took her to our bed and loved her. We talked of our love. Her desires and of my support for her needs and the lust I felt for her and seeing her being a slut. And the adventure we could share as a couple.