7 Days of Palm Springs Pt. 03

Story Info
Tracey experiences absence of time and continues teasing.
8k words
4.82
2.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from 7 Days of Palm Springs Pt 2

Hope you enjoy

DAY 6 MONDAY

I got up in the morning and the girls were sleeping so I snuck out and went to get coffee and pastries for breakfast. When I returned to the hotel the girls were in the shower. I stepped into the washroom and they were scrubbing each other clean. So I just sat with my coffee and watched. They seemed to be infatuated with each others tits, when they were finished with their tits looked amazing.

They came out of the shower dried each other off. Then they put on their bikinis and they headed to the pool. I had a shower and came out to see them. There they were rubbing lotion on each other and they were having fun giggling and laughing.

We sat around talking about just about everything, the girls did a lot of teasing as usual. Then I needed to get something to take home with us so I headed out to pick it up.

"Hey ladies I'm going to go to the golf course for an hour I'll see you when I get back."

"Ok, I'm sure we will be ok until you get back." Replied Tracey.

I left and got back about four and the girls were floating around the pool relaxing. I jumped in the pool and swam over to them.

"So did you ladies have fun?" I asked.

"It's been nice and quiet, I guess it is because people are checking out or in." Tracey replied.

"Well you ladies ready for supper?"

They both replied yes and we went to the room. There I got to watch them get ready. Kate said she was going without any panties or bra because she didn't bring any. She put on a white sundress on with it's spaghetti straps and went down to the middle of her thigh.

I sat across from the two girls and watched them play with each other all evening. It wasn't going unnoticed by other patrons. Twice Kate reached over and tweaked Tracey's nipples. Maybe in retaliation for Tracey having her hand up Kate's dress. We finished dinner, talked about the last couple of days, it was nice and relaxing. Kate had to leave so the girls turned and slid off of their stools, apparently giving the guys behind them a pussy show by the looks on their faces.

We went back to our hotel and we both kissed Kate goodbye, as she had someplace to be. She left and we headed to our room. Tracey had a sundress that buttoned up the front with spaghetti straps, she had it undone to just below her crotch and two buttons undone at the top. We were sitting outside on our patio having a drink and just relaxing. A couple of times some guys that looked like highway workers came buy and she had to do her Sharon Stone imitation. Nobody complained and I am not sure if she even realized she did it.

As we were talking Tracey's phone beeped, she looked and smiled.

"So what's up?" I said.

"Well Cuffs just texted me and wondered if I was serious about seeing his cuffs. So you think I am interested?" She chuckled.

"Me thinks you could have fun. Depends if you want to just hangout or keep things going. I guess depends on how sore your pussy is." I said laughing.

Tracey was smiling, "My pussy is just fine thank you very much. I do think Cuffs is cute so I will text him." As she texted Cuffs, 'sure what do you have in mind?'

He texted back, 'Meet me in the gym at 9:30 tonight.'

'Sounds good, what should I wear? ' she replied.

'Not much, maybe a tube top and shorts.'

We sat chatting until about 9 and then Tracey decided to get ready to go. She went in and came out a couple of minutes later with a white tube top and a pair of workout shorts that looked more like underwear. She looked at me and seen me smiling.

" Ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure am after I finish this drink and one more. I am a little nervous. Are you coming with me? " she asked.

"No not now, I can see the gym door from hear so I think I will just sit here and think about what is going on."

"Really, now I am really nervous. I guess it is ok just adds more excitement. Well I guess I should go. Love you." She bent over and gave me a kiss and downed another drink. I gave her ass a squeeze.

I watched her gorgeous ass walk to the gym, it was about hundred and fifty feet from our room. She was shaking her ass a little extra for me. She got to the gym door looked over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I immediately got up and turned the tv so I could see it from the deck. Then I took my phone and went on the security app for the hotel that Cuffs had given me and brought up the gym. I also screen mirrored it to the tv. I could see the gym on the tv now. I already had a hard on and nothing had happened yet.

Cuffs wasn't there yet so Tracey started riding the bike. Sitting on the deck I could see Cuffs going into the gym, he gave me a wave.

"Hey Tracey nice seeing you." He said as he entered.

"Hi Cuffs so what do you have in mind for tonight?" She said nervously, "I am excited and nervous all at the same time."

"Ok here is the plan if your game. I call it 'Absence Of Time.' First I will cuff you to the lat machine. So your hands will be above your head cuffed to the cable. There will only be enough weight to hold your arms up but you can pull it down easily if you need to sit. Then I will put a sleep visor on you and then ear plugs in your ears. You will not see anything or hear anything. Your safe words are 'Game Over." So what do you think so far, are you game?" Cuffs explained.

Tracey thought for a moment, "This sounds terribly erotic and scary. So the idea is I will not know what is going on around me, right? Also what is going to happen?"

"Well you will be hanging there for anyone who comes in here and wants to play with you. They can play with you all they want. You can blow them if you wish. They are allowed to play with your tits you ass and cunt. You are there for them to play as they wish. They can't hurt you or disfigure you in anyway.I will be watching everything for safety. You can talk to them and tell them what you would like but you just won't hear or see them."Explained Cuffs.

Very nervously Tracey replied, "Ok, I will try it, seeing as my pussy is already wet. I am really not sure I will last." She said hesitantly. "So I don't know who is playing with me?"

Cuffs nodded.

"Ok let's do this, before I chicken out." She said quietly.

Cuffs pulled his cuffs out and put them on her wrists. She smiled nervously looking at Cuffs.

"It is called 'Absence of Time' because you will lose track of it. Hopefully that will make it even more exciting." He smiled.

He then put her ear plugs in, gave her a kiss, then put the sleep visor on so she couldn't see. Then he took the bar off the Lat machine. He helped her up and guided her to the machine and hooked her cuffs to the D hook on the cable. It stretched her hands above her head. She was standing there looking so hot. He took one ear plug out and asked a last time if she was ready and she said yes then put her ear plug in and gave her nipples a tweak before he left. He took his finger and ran it down her back and over her shorts to the back of her leg. Tracey was squirming.

"Dam I think I am in trouble Cuffs, your making me so fucking wet."

He then ran his finger up under her shorts to her pussy. He then slid two fingers in her cunt, she groaned. He then ran them up the front of her thigh and over her skirt to her bellybutton. He stuck his finger in it and up between her breasts, lingering for a moment. Then up over her chin to her mouth and put his fingers in her mouth. He then left abruptly.

A couple of minutes later Cuffs showed up at our room.

"Ok how is she? "

"She is great, she is nervous but her crotch is soaked." Replied Cuffs.

"Here have a drink. Oh look! Someone is going in there." A couple of seconds later he shows up in the gym. He stopped in his tracks looked around walked over to her. Then he looked at the note. It said 'Here is a toy to play with just you can't fuck it and do not remove ear plugs or visor.'

He took the note off and started caressing her torso. As he did so he pulled out his phone and made a call and took a couple of pics. He then returned to caressing her and now her buttocks. She started to squirm.He just kept running his hands over her body. He grabbed her ass and pulled her into his face and he started licking her bellybutton. A couple of minutes later three other guys come in.

"What the hell is this?" Said one of the guys.

The first guy said, "look I came in here cause I seen a hot chick come in here. I figured I would work out and see if she was friendly. I got in here and I seen this note. " They start mauling her and two of them start pulling her shorts down a little at a time. They then started pulling her tube top also a little at a time. Now they get her shorts down to the middle of her thighs. The first guy sticks his face in her crotch while one of the others start licking the crack of her ass. The the two of them pulled her tube top down to her waist. They all stepped back to take some pics.

She is breathing heavy and her nipples were hard as a rock. They then pulled her shorts down to her ankles and one guy picked her up and another took them off. They slipped her tube top down over her hips and down to her ankles and again they picked her up and slid it off. The two guys went back to her pussy and ass while the other two sucked her tits.

Tracey told me after it was so weird and erotic that it had felt like for ever before someone came into the gym. She was trying to figure out how many were there. She said she was so wet at this point.

The one guy started to work on spreading her legs as another started eating her. The other two started licking sucking and nibbling on her tits. She was squirming even more now.

One of the guys sat on the seat and pulled the bar down so they could bend her over and put her on her knees. The guy on the bench put his cock in front of her mouth and she slurped it in. At the other end one guy is burying his face in her pussy. Then he pulls back and two of them stick fingers in her pussy and pull her lips apart and squeeze. They then put two fingers in her pussy and push their thumbs in her ass and she starts pumping. The guy she is blowing unloads in her mouth. Then him and the guy taking pics, moves in to take his place.

Tracey said, the next day, after that with out hearing or seeing she was really disoriented and couldn't tell up from down. There was so much going on with her body. She said one of the guys was licking her toes and rubbing his dick on them. It was something she never thought would be erotic.

Then the two guys in the back switched with the two in the front. Another cock in her mouth and then one guy in the back starts to work his hand to her cunt. She was so wet he was able to get almost his whole hand into her, she had never been fisted before. She was bucking violently now. The two in the front changed spots and in the back the other guy started trying to work the other guys hand deeper as he played with her ass.

Tracey orgasmed and started to shake. The guys stood her up and took their cocks and rubbed them on her ass. She was moaning and had pussy juices running down her leg, plus she had cum running down her chin. The first guy took out a pen and knelt in front of her pussy. Her wrote his phone number on her pussy and a note 'I would love to fuck this.' They then laid her down and proceeded to jerk off. It wasn't long before they came all over her. Her tits, face stomach and pussy. Even her thighs were covered. In fact the guy with the foot fetish wiped his cock on her feet and even scooped some from her thighs onto them. They then left her there breathing heavy and moaning.

"Ok Dick our turn, you ready?" Cuffs asked.

"Yes, sure am."

We left her for five minutes then went in. We picked her up and unhooked her from the machine. He then led her to the shower where we washed her off. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out nipple clamps. He put them on Tracey's nipples and she groaned. Cuffs took hold of the nipple clamps by the chain and pulled on them and started guiding her.

"Dick let's take her for a ride. I have an idea." Said Cuffs with a smile.

We led Tracey to Cuffs car by the nipple clamps and put her in the front seat. The seat was put back so she was almost laying down and spread her legs and put her feet on the dash. We left the hotel and headed to the hook on hwy10. Cuffs mentioned a buddy of his was there and thought he would take him a treat. We were cruising down the hwy showing her off to truckers who gave us the air horn.

We pulled into the Hook's lot and drove to the corner where there was a car hauler and the driver was getting out. We pulled up so Tracey was on his side. He walked over and Cuffs said, "Hey Billy how you doing."

"Hey how you doing, wondered if you would come by."He replied. As he walked up to the car and noticed Tracey in the front seat. "WOW nice."

"I thought you might want to play with her. I mean she is gorgeous and horny."

He reached in and massaged her tits. With his other hand he massaged her pussy. I opened the door and we sat Tracey up. He undid his pants and pulled his cock out. She took it into her mouth and started sucking and teasing it's head. She licked the shaft all the way to his balls. She then stuck his cock between her tits and his cock starts to leak cum so she cleaned up then took it back in her mouth and he blew his load. He stepped back and did his pants up and kissed Tracey.

"Now that was fun, dam is she sweet."

I explained how Tracey loved to take care of truckers because she understands that they go a longtime without.

"Is someone going to fuck me please, I am so fucking horny I can't believe it!" Tracey exclaimed.

We each gave her a finger and then pulled them out and put her legs in the car and closed the door. She just moaned and swore at us.

We started back to our hotel and half way back we pulled over into a quiet parking lot. We took Tracey out of the car and leaned her over the trunk. The cold metal on her tits made her gasp. Cuffs pulled his cock out and started hammering her pussy and thirty seconds later he is shooting streams of cum into her pussy. He stepped back and I rubbed my cock head and got it wet and then pushed it slowly but steadily into her ass. We were all so horny it was not long before we all came.

We got back to the hotel and Cuffs led her to our room. He then took the cuffs off, the mask, the ear plugs and finally the nipple clamps. He gave her a kiss and said goodbye. I led Tracey to bed and sat her down and gave her kiss.

"You ok sweetie?"

"Dick that was insane, I was horny from beginning to end with all the anticipation, it was insane. My senses were so sensitive." Tracey said. "I am exhausted. It seemed for ever how long was it?"

"Me too, I have it all on tape, so you can watch it on the way home. You were playing for about an hour and fifteen minutes before we went for a ride,." I said smiling.

Tracey said, "Good night sweetie I will see you in the morning." She then rolled over and went to sleep. I crawled into bed and put my arms around her.

DAY 7 TUESDAY

Morning came and I left Tracey sleeping and went and retrieved breakfast. I got back around ten and she was in the shower. She finished in the shower came out and put on her little pink bikini.

"What do you think of this bikini, I took the cookies out for you. Now it should be see through when it gets wet." She said with a smile.

"Looks great to me now. Do you want me to put lotion on you?"

"When we get outside and I lay on the lounger."

We headed out to the pool and Tracey laid on her stomach and I started applying some lotion on her legs and then spent some extra time on her ass. Moved up and undid her top and applied to her back.

While I was doing this she said, "So how much do you know about last night?"

"Everything, I was watching it on tv. It was amazing, it looked like you were totally enjoying it."

"On tv? How did you do that?" She asked.

"Well Cuffs came to our room and we had the security app hooked to the tv. Cuffs went and set everything up with you then came here. We watched everything and then Cuffs decided to take you for a drive." I replied.

"How many guys were there? How long did it go on? I am guessing about 3 hours? Where did we go for a drive?" She was sounding a little confused.

"It was about 2 hours maybe 2 1/2. As far as the rest you will have to watch the video. I have one for the ride home. So you will see." I chuckled. "You were amazing."

She rolled over on her back and I started applying lotion on her front.

"You know, just thinking of last night gets me horny. I never thought something like that would get me turned on. My pussy is a little tender after this week but I am still wet because I can't stop thinking about last night." She laughed.

"So last night it felt like an hour after Cuffs left before someone showed up. I thought maybe it was him who came back when I felt some cool air come in the gym, my nipples got so hard from anticipation and I could feel my love juices flowing. Then it felt like 10 people came in the gym and started feeling me up. I was so fucking excited I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, I am sure whom ever was there thought I pissed myself."

I finished with the lotion rub her tits. She was sitting up talking with me when she noticed 6 guys sitting on the other side of the pool by the towels.

"So it was you guys that took me for a ride? Where did we go."

"Yes we did take you for a ride but you will have to wait for anything else. I Guess I can tell you that you have showed your tits off there before." I smiled.

"You sound a little annoyed, dear." I chuckled.

"Here tie my suit up. I am going for a swim and yes I am annoyed so I will have to just tease you." She smiled.

She got up and headed to the pool and jumped in. I leaned back on my lounger and closed my eyes sort off. They were open enough to see Tracey. She swam around for 15 minutes or so, then came over to the ladder near me. She came half way out, then called me so I could see her suit. She smiled and stared at me.

"Yes dear I can see how sheer the top is. You teasing me is fun, not punishment, you know."I said with a smile.

She got out and dove back in. She came up and turned to face me and one boob was out. She took her time putting it back in and swam around. By now there was one of the guys in the pool, as Tracey swam around she eventually ended up by him. She sat up on the seat in the pool with here tits out of the water and I was imagining the view of her tits to the guy. Her sitting on the seat in the pool with her knees pulled up and her legs spread a bit and the guy at water level eyeing her up was exciting to me and I am sure for her.

I was laying on the lounger pretending I was napping but I was watching Tracey. She went out the steps talking to him. They were laughing and he but his hand on her back and Tracey just moved closer to him. His hand lingered for awhile, I am sure Tracey's pussy was tingling with his touch. She walked over to the towels but stopped to talk to the rest of the guys. She got her towel and one of the guys pulled up a chair for her. She sat talking and one of the guys handed her a drink.Tracey had a couple more drinks and was sitting cross legged laughing and flirting. The more she drank the more she flirted. She was having a great time chatting and teasing. After an hour or so she wandered back and laid on the lounger.

"So what did you learn sweetie? Other than that they made you horny and you them." I asked with a smile.

"Ok, I learned lots. I did find out that sitting with six guys when your almost naked and you bikini top is see through can be such a turn on for everyone involved, including you." She said with a smile.