7 Sins: Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

I guess it really didn't matter why she was aroused. She was. And enough, it seemed. Kim pushed me away and turned toward Betson. As I backed away from the bed to go sit in my chair, I saw Betson's hand running between Kim's swollen cunt lips, feeling the juices I'd primed her with.

As I sat down, Betson rolled Kim over and pulled her up on her hands and knees, positioned at the foot of the bed. He pulled his clothes off and stood behind her, his cock standing at attention and pointing straight at Kim's quivering quim. From the angle I was at, I had a perfect view of Betson's cock, pressing against Kim's cunt.

He lined his cock up, put his hands on Kim's hips, holding her tightly, and slammed into her in one violent thrust. Kim screamed out but it was clearly a cry of pleasure because it was quickly followed by her pleading with him to fuck her harder.

I hated watching Betson fuck Kim and hated even more her begging him for it, but I couldn't turn my eyes away from it. Strange that it revolted me and riveted my attention at the same time. I watched in amazement as he fucked her brutally, as she was pleading for him to do. I watched as Kim had a crashing orgasm. Her whole body shook violently and she screamed out loudly.

For a while, Betson relented, allowing Kim to recover from her orgasm. He didn't stop his motion completely, just slowed it to a gentle rhythm. When it seemed that Kim had sufficiently recovered, Betson pulled and pressed the tip of his cock against her anal sphincter.

I think I muttered out loud, though quietly, 'No'. I don't know why. Why did I see this as yet another insult to me and my relationship with Kim? She and I had done anal before. Was Betson plunging into her asshole somehow even more intimate than fucking her cunt? I don't know. Maybe it was that I was the only man who Kim had let fuck her asshole. And now that was about to change.

I held no hope that Kim would stop Betson. She would have let him do anything he wanted. And she probably wanted this as much as he did. Still, it hurt when I heard Kim say, "Yes... Oh, God, yes, Warren. Fuck me in the ass! Do it!"

And he did. I watched as his cock slowly disappeared into Kim's asshole, well lubricated by her copious vaginal juices. I could tell that, despite the ample lubrication, it hurt Kim. But painful or not, she continued to urge Betson to fuck her ass.

After a few minutes of gentle pushing, Kim's asshole and rectum had obviously adjusted to Betson's cock and he began thrusting more forcefully, egged on by Kim.

It was obvious that Betson wasn't going to last long. The tight grip of Kim's asshole was doing its magic on his cock, preparing to milk it of its cream.

Betson pulled Kim's hips tightly to his pelvis and roared loudly as he unloaded deep in Kim's rectum. Kim didn't have another orgasm then, but I could see how pleased she was to have milked Betson's cock of every drop of his jizz.

Betson pulled out of Kim's ass and she collapsed on the bed. He lay down next to her and they both heaved heavily, trying to catch their breath.

For a few minutes, all was calm. But I knew it was the calm before yet another storm--at least if the turmoil in my psyche counted as a storm.

Kim broke the silence. "Oh, God. I'm a sloppy mess." She rolled on her back. "Mark, you need to clean me up. Remember your role."

I guess by 'role', Kim was referring to the supposed role-playing Betson had proposed. But it also sounded like it was talking about real life.

Surprising even myself, I got up from my chair and walked to the bed, positioning myself once again between Kim's lovely thighs. I think the fact that I'd yielded on the task of getting Kim ready for Betson to fuck her had left me defeated and unable to stand up for myself.

Now, as I approached her crotch, the scent was different. It wasn't the clean, sensuous aroma of Kim's cunt. It was the the sweaty stench of the aftermath of raw sex. But I brought my mouth to her glistening cunt lips and began to lick them gently. Her labia were red and swollen and slick with their juices.

"Aaahhh, that feels sooo good," Kim sighed with contentment. For just a moment I felt a strange sense of pride. I was making Kim feel good. That feeling crashed and burned when she went on. "It feels so good, Warren. I love the way his tongue is soothing my pussy after your hard pounding."

Kim wasn't cooing to me about how good I was making her feel. She was talking to Betson and I was just a nameless guy with a comforting tongue.

Humiliated as I was, I gently licked her cunt lips for several minutes. Then she did talk to me.

"That feels really nice, Mark. But I'm a mess in back. I can feel Warren's cum leaking out of me. You need to clean me up there, too."

With that, Kim turned over and got in a face-down-ass-up position, exposing her well-fucked asshole to me. She was right. Betson's cum was starting to leak from it. A large dollop of milky white cream was slowly dripping from her asshole.

I felt my stomach turn and I hesitated. Kim wasn't in the mood to wait.

"Get going, Mark," she said, exasperation evident in her tone. "Get it all before it drips on the sheets."

I brought my tongue to the glob of goo leaking from Kim's ass and, for the first time in my life, tasted another man's cum. Being forced to lick up another man's cum is bad enough. Being forced to lick it from your wife's asshole that he just fucked is worlds worse. But I did it, repeating in my head 'a quarter of a million dollars' over and over.

I swallowed the first bit of cum with difficulty. My stomach wanted to rebel. I felt myself begin to retch but managed to choke Betson's jizz down. But, then, Kim began to force more cum from her ass. Three more times, I had to bring my tongue to her asshole and suck up a blob of Betson's slime. Three more times, I needed to choke down his cum. I managed it, though.

Kim seemed satisfied. She collapsed back down on the bed, saying, "Good job, Mark... that was good" in a tone that sounded very much like praising a small child.

I started to move back off the bed, hoping I could just go to my room and, again, drink myself into a stupor. That was not to happen yet.

Kim stopped me. "Wait, Mark. Where are you going?" She rolled over and looked at me. "You still have clean up duties. You need to clean up Warren's--I mean Mr. Betson's--beautiful cock."

Well, who didn't know that this was coming. Of course the "Humiliated Hubby" had to clean the bull's cock. There was no getting out of it, though. Betson had been lying on his side to watch me as I cleaned up Kim's cunt and licked his cum from her asshole. Now, he lay back on his back and spread his legs slightly, offering me access to his still slick dick.

I moved over and positioned myself between Betson's thighs and began to do my duty. I could smell Kim's ass on Betson's cock and, again, my stomach turned and I had to choke down some stomach contents that were trying to come up--stomach contents that had not long ago spewed from the very cock I was about to take into my mouth.

Looking at Betson's cock and thinking about where it had just been wasn't making it any easier to do what I had to do, so I decided to just close my eyes and dive in.

I'd never touched another guy's cock before, much less taken one into my mouth. But I did it. The bad taste soon receded and I felt as if I could actually do this without throwing up. I was eager to get it over with and get out of this scene. Kim had other plans.

"Oh, that's good, Mark. Don't forget his balls. You need to lick all the sweat off those beautiful balls." I did. "Now take each one in your mouth and gently massage them with your tongue. You need to show your appreciation for them doing such a good job, making all that sweet cream that you enjoyed eating from my ass."

She knew that I didn't enjoy that and felt no sense of appreciation. This wasn't about reality; it was about humiliation. And I really didn't understand Kim's hostility to me.

"Now lick Mr. Betson's lovely cock up and down and take it back in your mouth to show your appreciation for his cock, too." I ran my tongue up from Betson's balls to the tip of his cock. As I did so, his shaft began to stiffen slightly. I wrapped my lips around his cock once again and took him deep into my mouth, cleaning his shaft with my lips as I pulled off."

"That's great, Mark," Kim said. "Now just one more thing. You need to look Mr. Betson in the eye, while you're holding his cock, and thank him for fucking your wife. Let him know that you realize that he gave me the fucking I deserve--the best fucking of my life."

How can just saying words be more difficult than all the horrible things I'd already done? I had incredible difficulty even making myself look at Betson, much less saying what Kim had ordered me to say.

"Thank you for fucking my wife..." I stammered out.

"No, no, Mark," Kim interrupted. "That's not how you address him, is it? Try again."

"Thank you, Mr. Betson, for fucking my wife. You gave her the fucking she deserves--the best fucking of her life."

Kim seemed satisfied with my speech. "Now, kiss Mr. Betson's cock. And get up and take off your clothes."

The "kiss his cock and get up" part seemed good. When I had felt Betson's cock begin to stiffen as I'd licked it, I was afraid that I was going to have to suck him off. But the "take off your clothes" part meant my torment wasn't over yet.

Kim stood up behind me, reached around, and began stroking my cock, which quickly hardened in response to her motions.

"Look at Mr. Betson, Mark. You can look at his cock or you can look into his eyes, but nowhere else if you want me to keep touching you."

I desperately wanted Kim to keep touching me. I couldn't stand looking at the self-satisfied expression on Betson's face, so I focused my eyes on his cock.

Kim was stroking me slowly, not trying to bring me off yet, just making me hard and taking me to the edge.

"That's a nice cock, isn't it," Kim said, obviously referring not to my cock but to Betson's.

"Answer me! It's a nice cock, isn't it."

"I suppose," I muttered.

"You suppose?! You suppose?!" Kim said sharply. "Have you ever sucked a nicer cock?"

Of course I hadn't. I'd never sucked a worse cock, either. Kim knew that.

"Answer me. Have you ever sucked a nicer cock?"

"No."

"Good. I'm glad you had that experience. I can see that just thinking about it and looking at his cock now is making you hard."

Shit! It wasn't either of those things that was making me hard. It was Kim's warm hand stroking my cock. And Kim knew that, too.

That stroking was beginning to bring me toward a climax.

"Oh, that's good, Sweetie. Are you going to cum thinking about Mr. Betson's beautiful cock?"

No, I thought. I'm going to cum thinking about your hand jacking me off. But I didn't say anything. And what was with this 'Sweetie' shit? Kim had never used that demeaning diminutive with me before.

As I was really close to exploding, Kim stopped and backed away. God! She left me hanging in the worst way. One or two more strokes and I would have been spewing my load. Of course, if she'd stopped then, it would have been a ruined orgasm, my cock thrusting in the air and spewing its load uncontrollably. But she stopped leaving me right on the edge.

"I don't think it's right that I'm involved in this," Kim said as if she was being considerate of my feelings. "This needs to be just about you and your thoughts about Mr. Betson's cock. I don't want to insert myself where I'm not wanted."

She was very much wanted. And she knew that, too. That's precisely why she changed her role from actor to director.

"You stroke your dick, Mark. Look at Mr. Betson's lovely cock, or look him in the eye, and stroke your dick thinking about his cock."

I was so frustrated sexually that I complied without any further prompting. I still couldn't bring myself to look at Betson's face so I kept my eyes focused on his cock.

Kim lay down next to Betson again and began slowly and gently playing with his cock, all the while, her eyes were focused on me.

"When you cum, thinking about Mr. Betson's gorgeous cock, be sure to catch every drop in your hand. We wouldn't want you to get Mr. Betson's carpet dirty. It wouldn't be any fun for you to try to lick up your cum from the carpet."

So it came to pass that I jacked off in front of my cruel, adulterous wife and her lover, spewing my load into my hand while I watched my wife idly playing with her preferred cock. I knew what was next, of course.

"Now, Mark," Kim commanded. "You have one more load of cum to lick up and swallow. Be sure to get it all."

I licked my cum from my hand and swallowed it down. It wasn't that hard after all I'd done but, still, to be made to masturbate and eat your own cum in front of your wife and her lover was humiliating. One more indignity was to come, though.

"That's good, sweetie." 'Sweetie' again. "Just one more thing. You need to tell Mr. Betson that as much as you like eating your own cum, you'd rather eat his cum. Tell him it's sweeter and more satisfying."

God! Who knew Kim had such a cruel, creative streak?

I coughed up the required words, 'I like eating my own cum, but I'd rather eat yours because it's..."

Kim cut me off. "No! How do you address him?"

I began again. "I like eating my own cum, but I'd rather eat yours, Mr. Betson, because it's sweeter and more satisfying."

"That was good, Sweetie. But one more time, with feeling, and you need to look Mr. Betson in the eye so he knows you're sincere."

Shit! I turned my gaze from Kim to Betson, lying there, naked with my wife still fondling his cock. He had a sickening smug smile on his face that made me want to punch him. But, I managed to say, once again, "I like eating my own cum, but I'd rather eat yours, Mr. Betson, because it's sweeter and more satisfying."

"Great, Sweetie. Now leave us alone."

And, with that, I was dismissed like a servant whose services were no longer needed--well, exactly like that! I didn't care, though. I was happy to get out of there. I picked up my clothes and, without taking the time to put them on, walked out the door.

To my embarrassment, Brenda was in the hallway, dropping off a new bottle of Maker's Mark in front of my door. She looked up at me as I tried without much success to conceal my nakedness by holding my clothes over myself. She seemed unflustered as she said, "I thought you might be wanting this."

I was flustered enough for both of us, but happy to have more bourbon to drown my sorrows and shame.

Part IV: You Can't Go Home Again

Thomas Wolfe's book title says it all: "You Can't Go Home Again". Oh, of course you can return physically. But it's not the same.

Sunday morning I ate breakfast alone in the dining room. Betson and Kim stayed in their room all morning, eating breakfast (and I'm sure a lot more) in bed. Only someone who knew the torment I'd been through the last two days could understand how my wife being upstairs alone in bed with her lover all morning, no doubt fucking like bunnies, would be a relief to me. It was... because I wasn't there!

Around noon, the lovers emerged from their room and I was told we'd eat lunch outside on the patio next to the pool. Lunch was uneventful except that Kim insisted on stripping naked and diving into the pool. I guess that's hardly crossing a new line but it still seemed weird to me. She sure looked good, though, when she climbed out of the pool, her wet skin glistening in the sun.

Kim sat down with us at the lunch table without putting her clothes back on. The chill of the air on her body raised goose bumps and made her nipples pop out. All I could think was, God, she's a beautiful woman!

Betson led Kim back up to their room for her to "pack her things". It took two hours so I'm sure her clothes weren't the only things getting packed. But, finally, mid-afternoon, we were being dismissed.

As the three of us stood on the porch, Betson with his arm around Kim and me holding our overnight bag, I screwed up the courage to ask about the payment. I'd realized after the escalation of the deal last night that I had no leverage over Betson. If he refused to pay us anything, what was I going to do? Lawsuit? Yeah... imagine how that would go! Talk to the press? No better!

Betson said, "Check your bank balance?"

I was stunned. I dropped the suitcase and pulled out my phone. Opening the bank app, I saw more than $250,000 in our checking account. So, he was a man of his word. And, here's the kicker. I saw that the deposit had been made Saturday morning. Everything that I'd been put through last night happened after I'd gotten the money! If I'd only known that then, I thought, the night would have gone very differently.

The first part of the drive home was in complete silence. Then I finally got the gumption to ask Kim why she'd been so cruel to me. Her explanation sort of made sense--I mean I could see how she felt that way--but it wasn't satisfying. She shouldn't have felt that way.

Kim told me that from the first she'd resolved to really enjoy the sex with Betson and to make that very apparent to me. The reason was that, even though she was persuaded by the money we'd get, she resented the fact that I would "whore her out" for cash. And she was bound and determined to punish me for that.

She didn't expect to enjoy it as much as she did, though. She emphasized how much she enjoyed it. (I really didn't need to hear, "Warren is a terrific lover!" And, without her saying it, I heard, "the best I've ever had!")

Kim said that she really got caught up in the moment. I reminded her that it was much more than a moment and that she had plenty of time to think about what she was doing to me. Her response was that she loved every minute of it. She clearly wasn't in a mea culpa mode--quite the contrary. And, anyway, she said: "we got the money!"

We did indeed. and I decided to follow Thomas Wolfe advice in You Can't Go Home Again: "Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don't freeze up." I resolved not to freeze up, not to spend time and energy ruing the past. It was water under the bridge. I was going to move on.

When we got home, I went immediately to my computer and moved the whole $250,000 into my brokerage account. It wouldn't actually be transferred until tomorrow, of course, but I loved the idea of being ready to go to turn my quarter of a million dollars into much more.

That night as Kim and I got ready for bed, I watched her undress and get into her PJs. Nothing sexy, I was sorry to see. Kim might not be thinking along these lines but I was desperate to "reclaim my territory," so to speak.

I was aroused just thinking about fucking Kim and I was bound and determined that it was going to happen.

In bed, I rolled over and started to try to kiss her. She responded tepidly, saying she was really tired. (I didn't want to think about why she was so tired.)

But I wasn't to be deterred. I crawled down under the covers and pushed her pajama bottoms down and off. I buried my face in her muff and began licking her labia and clitoris. At first she was still sort of pushing me away, but it was half-hearted and I was sure I was going to bring her around. She loved having her clitoris licked and I knew that soon she'd be urging me to fuck her. I couldn't wait to pound my very hard cock into her wet pussy.

Did I mention that my cock was hard? It was bursting. The slight motion against the sheets felt wonderful. I was ready to give Kim a good hard fucking--a fucking to rival any Betson had given her. I was going to make her forget Betson and refocus on me.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers