7 Sins: Wrath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, Justin ... you're eager, aren't you? You can't wait to feel me impale you on my hard cock." I felt the pressure against my anus increase as Lucas continued, "Okay, I won't tease you any longer. I'll give you what you crave."

I felt hard pressure and, then, a sharp pain as Lucas pressed his cock into my ass. Knowing I could do nothing to stop this, I tried to relax my asshole as much as possible to minimize the pain.

The pain made me writhe and moan, which Lucas pretended were signs of sexual excitement.

"You're loving this, aren't you? Thinking about how good it will feel when my cock is completely in you, stretching your little sissy pussy out?" as he pressed into my ass ever further.

To my relief, the pain subsided. It was still uncomfortable, but not really painful. As Lucas began slowly thrusting in and out of my rectum, I tried as much as possible, to will my psyche away from what was happening. It was difficult, though, because Lucas wouldn't shut up. He continued to taunt me and humiliate me.

As he worked his cock in and out of my ass, I felt my sphincter begin to spasm, clenching down on Lucas's cock uncontrollably, then relaxing as he fucked my ass. This made it difficult for me to focus on anything except his huge cock penetrating my virgin asshole.

And then it got worse.

"Oh, look, Justin," Lucas said. "Your little pecker is standing up so tall and flapping around excitedly. You're really loving this, aren't you?"

I wasn't.

I watched as Lucas took my dick between his thumb and forefingers, holding it in a way that made it seem even smaller. He was stroking it in sync with his thrusting in my ass. Despite my best effort, I felt myself building to an orgasm.

Between the pounding Lucas's cock was giving my prostate, the sensations of his cock stretching my anus, and the stroking of my dick, I felt a climax coming on. I couldn't stop it.

Lucas seemed to sense when my climax was inevitable. He pulled his hand away from my dick just when I began to cum. My hips were bucking uncontrollably, trying fruitlessly to find some friction for my dick. I looked down and saw jet after jet of my cum shoot up in the air and fall back to cover my cock and balls.

"Oh, that's good, Justin!" Lucas egged me on. "You really know how to move your ass, don't you. You're doing a great job, sissy."

I wasn't doing anything. It was being done to me. But Lucas didn't care about truth; this was all about humiliation.

"Now that you've gotten that out of your system--shot your little load of spunk--you can focus completely on pleasing my cock with your boipussy."

"Come on, Justin, let me feel you clamp down on my cock to milk all the cum into your ass. You know you want it."

I didn't want it, and Lucas knew it. And my anal sphincter wasn't spasming on his cock anymore. I was just a passive cocksleave for Lucas at this point. That didn't stop him from pretending that I was actively working my ass to extract his cum.

Lucas fucked me for a while--I don't really know now long--finally, though, he grabbed my hips, holding them tightly and began working toward his orgasm.

Just as it was clear he was about to unload in my ass, he yelled out, "Look at me, bitch ... look at me while I fill your boipussy with my seed." I didn't right away, which prompted a sharp slap on the side of my ass and another command: "Look at me, boy. I mean it!"

So, while I felt Lucas's cock pulsating semen into my rectum, I was forced to look into the eyes of my assailant. There could be no more blatant demonstration of complete submission than this. But there was one more bit of disgusting humiliation to come.

After he'd unloaded in my ass, Lucas kept his cock in me, slowly moving back and forth. When he tired of that, he pulled out slowly. Finally, I felt my asshole return to normal. Well, not really normal. It was still tingling from the abuse it had endured and I could feel Lucas's cum dribbling out. But at least, I thought, this was over. Now, surely, he'd let me go.

But Lucas had a different idea. And it was Lucas's ideas that set the script. He got up and came around to the side of the bed. He positioned his cock right above my face. It was slick with his cum and I could smell my ass on it.

"No!" I tried to scream. My words were muffled through the ring gag. "No!" And I shook my head and turned away from him.

Lucas was not to be denied. He pulled my head toward him and thrust his cock through the ring in my gag. There was nothing I could do to stop him. As much as the scent and taste, the mere thought of his cock in my mouth right after he'd fucked my ass, made me wretch and gag.

As Lucas worked his cock in and out of my mouth, using my tongue to clean him, the stench and taste subsided. When he felt he'd sufficiently used me as his clean-up boy, he pulled out of my mouth, turned off the camera, and got dressed.

Finally, he began to untie me. You might think that, at this point, I could strike back, extracting revenge for what he'd done to me. You might think that the reason I didn't is that I calculated the odds of being successful and chose "the better part of valor". But the truth is that the thought never crossed my mind. That wasn't because I was okay with what Lucas had done to me. I wasn't. It was because I was a beaten man. There was no fight left in me. I guess Lucas was right about dominance and submission. I'd accepted the pecking order.

Because he'd cut off my clothes, Lucas gave me a pair of pants and a t-shirt to wear home. It was just on reflex that I actually said "thank you" when he did. Kind of like when you say "thank you" when a cop gives you a ticket. But I guess it was a kindness of sorts that he gave me those.

As I left, Lucas said, infuriatingly, "Good to get to know you, Justin. Say 'hello' to Ellen when you get home. Let her know I'll come by around 7:00 tonight."

I didn't pass along the message. Unfortunately, that was the extent of my revenge against Lucas. I just wanted to move on with my life and try to forget everything about Ellen and Lucas. Somehow, all the fierce energy of my wrath had been consumed by my shame.

12