7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 07

Story Info
Paul uses hypnosis to make Teri have sex with her sisters.
3.9k words
4.48
16.5k
18
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

Two weeks went by before Teri's sisters came over for the party we were having at our house.

I was alone with Teri that Friday afternoon as we discussed her sisters in detail in her office.

"I'm the oldest Paul, at 38. And then Lisa, is 36. Amy is 35 and Susan is 33." Teri told me as she rubbed the bulge in my slacks.

"Okay, and what can you tell me about their sexuality?" I asked her.

"Lisa is gay like me. Amy is the opposite and only does guys and Susan has only been with a few guys I think." She told me.

"You mean that you used to be gay before you started fucking me." I corrected her.

"Yes Paul, you're right. I was gay wasn't I. Funny that I can't remember why I decided to become bisexual." She thought out loud.

I opened my zipper and Teri took my dick in her hands and started to stroke me.

"Maybe because you were secretly attracted to me and asked me if I would mind showing you my dick. And when you saw it, you wanted to taste my semen as I recall." I told her.

"That must have been it." Thanks for reminding me.

"Crazy Sunburst....You will be like your usual self around your sisters. The only difference is that you will be really flirty with them and look for opportunities to be sexual with each of them. You will see incest as being wrong but that you are torn in your thoughts about it especially with the way you see Marie and Jane getting it on together. You will tell your sisters that you were the one who introduced them to lesbian sex. Now Awake."

Teri awoke and when she saw that my dick was hard she took it into her mouth. She sucked me and stroked me until I blew my load in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then put my dick back in my pants and zipped me up.

****

Later that evening, I put everyone under hypnosis again. In attendance were, Rachel (Marie's sister) and her son Michael; Marie and her daughter Jane (my step daughter), Teri (my boss); Robin, Alice, Lois and Stacy (interns at my company); and Steve, Alan, Dave and Sam (from Accounting at my company).

"Crazy Sunburst!...Your goal this evening is to have fun. We need to show Teri's sisters how loving we are with each other. Ladies, it is your goal to seduce Lisa into having lesbian sex with you. Wear light colored blouses without bras so that she can see your erect nipples and short skirt without panties. You might catch her gaze as you bend over or sit perched on the edge of the couch. As the evening progresses, she might catch you fingering one another.

You guys are tasked with seducing Teri's sister Amy. She is a nympho and loves dick and when the moments right you are going to give it to her.

You are to leave Teri's youngest sister Susan to me.

I have a special treat tonight as well.

Until they arrive you may converse amongst yourselves and engage in some light petting and foreplay without having an orgasm.

Now awaken!" I told the group.

They all blinked rapidly as my commands sunk in and the party got started.

****

It was after 8pm when Teri's sisters showed up.

Teri was at the door and greeted each one with a kiss and a hug. She introduced them to Marie, Jane and I. They then followed us into the living room and I took Amy around and introduced her to the guys, while Teri introduced Lisa to the other females.

Amy's eyebrows raised up as she met each guy and I watched as her eyes inadvertently glanced down to their crotches as she shook their hands. Sam was the only black man there and his bulge was pretty obvious if you knew where to look.

I noticed that Susan was still in the hallway and just observed the rest of us.

Lisa was getting visibly aroused when she saw that every woman there was without a bra and could clearly see their erect nipples through their blouses. Her face grew flush.

Things got more interesting when the five new interns, Sara, Gwen, Tara, Alicia and Jasmine walked out of the kitchen wearing painted on tuxedoes. They each held trays of Champaign.

Lisa's eyes were riveted on the young girl's breasts and erect nipples. She looked at me and smiled and said, "This is some party Paul."

I walked up to her and bent towards her ear and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet."

The music was playing softly in the background and everyone was mingling together. What they didn't know was that my hypnosis playlist was also playing in the background and egging them on to get more and more friendly with one another.

I found Susan off in the corner, sipping Champaign and gazing around the room.

"Hi Susan, enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mm-hm." She responded.

"I like your earrings." I complimented her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

She had a strange look on her face.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I feel kind of strange, almost like I am being drugged or something." She told me.

"Hmm. Maybe it's the Champaign." I countered.

"No, it's not that because I feel aroused and alcohol doesn't affect me in that way." She offered.

We watched the room and saw that Sam was behind Amy and he was cupping her breasts through her dress, while Alan and Dave were on either side of her and stroking her arms. Her hands were in each of their crotches and rubbing their growing erections.

Steve was kissing one of the servers and pinching her erect nipple. And Michael was fingering both Lois and Alice as they had his pants and boxers around his ankles and were stroking his erect dick.

Marie and Jane were making out together and had their hands in each other's blouses while Lisa admired them. Robin was cupping Lisa's right breast and Rachel had her hand under Lisa's skirt. Stacy was being fingered by Lisa's right hand.

Teri was in the middle of the other 4 servers and going from nipple to nipple to nipple while her fingers explored their pussies.

Susan turned to me and said, "Everyone is engaged in sex except for you Alex. Why is that?"

I looked at her and pondered telling her the truth, but decided to wait a little longer.

"I think the bigger question is why aren't you aroused by what is happening around the room?" I asked her.

"Who says that I'm not aroused? I'm definitely wet and my nipples are hard. Here, feel them." She replied and placed my hand on her breast.

"You'll have to remove your bra first Susan." I told her.

"Oh, right. Sorry." She said.

Susan then reached behind her back and let down the zipper and then shimmied her shoulders out of the sleeves which brought her dress down to her waist. She then undid her bra and removed it from her tits and draped it over the chair beside her.

Her nipples were almost an inch long and thick as a pencil. She placed my hand on her left breast and sighed when I made contact with her flesh.

Susan looked at me and said, "Did you plan for us to come over and join your sex party Alex?"

"I did, yes." I told her.

"I knew something was up when I was invited too." She told me.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Teri, Lisa, Amy and I are not friends. Not by a long shot. I have tried to get in their good graces but they have always looked down on me. They are snobs. Especially Teri, the perfect lesbian. That's why I hung back at the door when we came in. But as I observed Teri, she seemed different. She was almost kind to me and Lisa and Amy picked up on it as well." Susan paused and then turned her head to the side as if she was listening to something.

"What do you hear?" I asked her.

"I don't know. It kind of sounds like a chant of some sort. I have always had this kind of sixth sense..." She trailed off.

"Like hypnosis?" I asked.

And she snapped her head at me. "Exactly! Hypnosis. It's playing in the background isn't it Alex?"

"Yup. It is." I said.

"You crafty devil! I knew it. But why?" She asked curiously.

I swept my hand around the room and said, "You tell me why?"

"Well sex would be my first guess Alex. And manipulation. And..." She responded.

"What would you give to turn the tables on those who've tormented you your entire life. Those who've flaunted their sexuality in your face. Those who acted like snobs or made you feel less because they thought they were better than you?" I asked her.

"I would try to find a way to change their minds." She said distractedly.

"And? Think of what they made you do to get in their good graces Susan. Your sister's treated you less than human. I've heard the stories from Teri of how they told you that you were ugly and unwanted. They reveled in your self pity." I added.

"Mind control? But Alex, isn't that unconscionable?" She questioned.

"It is and I'm probably going to hell for it." I told her sadly.

"Oh, but what fun it has been hasn't it. You must tell me everything!" She said excitedly.

So I did. I told her everything.

****

I was so relieved that I could tell someone about what I had done. I didn't need to hypnotize her either. Not that it would work anyway. Susan seemed immune to the hypnosis tract. Although she did become more and more turned on as the night progressed.

We had moved into my study and sat together on my love seat and talked for the last 90 minutes undisturbed. I shed a lot of tears and had remorse for my actions and Susan comforted me. She agreed that while it seemed right at the time, it was beyond wrong on so many levels.

We kissed and then made love together. It was beautiful and magical all at the same time because it was just us.

I made Susan feel like she was needed. For the first time in her life, I made her feel special.

I kissed down her neck and cradled each breast in my hands and sucked on each of her long nipples. I lightly chewed them and she screeched, "Eeeeeee."

I then kissed my way down her stomach and to her dark pubic hair. I parted her legs and could smell her arousal. Her pussy was pretty fragrant as I kissed her inner thighs and worked my way to her clit.

"Oh Alex! That feels really nice." She moaned.

I kissed my way closer and closer to her clit and then nudged it with my lips.

"Ohhh!" Susan moaned when I touched it.

I moved on and opened her meaty pussy lips and licked my tongue tip down to her vagina and then inside and then back up to her clit and quickly flicked the little pearl underneath.

Susan arched her back and breathed out, "Mmmmm!"

I swatted her clit side to side with my nose and then used my tongue while I inserted a finger into her vagina. I tried adding a second finger but was met with resistance by her hymen.

I moved my left hand up to her right breast and started to pull on her erect nipple.

"Oh Alex. Mmmmm. This feels incredible!" She moaned.

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and sucked it hard and then flicked it repeatedly with my tongue tip. I then began to trace the abc's with my tongue tip over her clit.

Susan began humping her hips up and down and moaning, "OHhhhhhhhh."

I knew she was close and again pursed my lips around her clit and mercilessly flicked the sensitive pearl underneath while I began pinching and twisting her erect nipple.

She arched her back and groaned, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

And a huge gush of her juices came out of her vagina and splashed against my chin and neck and puddled on the leather couch.

I licked up what I could before she pulled me up and kissed me. I took that moment and lined up my dick with her vagina and drove my hips hard and speared her hymen with it. "Pop!" It broke and Susan moaned in my mouth.

It only took a few dozen thrusts inside her extremely tight vagina and I was cumming. I grunted with every spurt of my sperm inside of her pussy before laying against her exhausted.

****

When I opened my eyes, Susan was looking at me.

"What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? I asked her.

"Honestly? I think about my sister Teri, with her perfect face and perfect tits and perfect pussy, which I have never seen." She said venomously.

I smiled.

"What?" Susan asked.

"I just had a wicked idea." I told her.

"Don't tell me. Surprise me instead." She said.

I slipped out of her wet vagina and said, "Don't move. I'll be right back."

I then opened the door and went out. The music was still playing and I found Teri locked in a 69 with one of the servers. I got her attention and took her hand and helped her to stand. I then walked her back to my study and closed the door behind us.

"What do you see when you look at your naked sister there on the couch?" I asked Teri.

"She's obviously been having sex for one. I have a strong desire for her Alex even though she is my sister. I know that incest is wrong but I'm getting horny just looking at her." She told us.

"You're right incest is wrong. But even though it is, she wants you to touch her. You are a lesbian after all and your beautiful sister is laying naked here before you. I just broke her hymen and took her virginity. My semen is leaking out of her vagina and you are about to cross a line with your sexuality and do something that you swore to never ever do. Actually two lines, licking my cum from her vagina and having incest. Both disgust you but you can't help yourself." I told her.

I then moved my wet dick to her mouth and she looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Please Alex. Don't make me do what I think you're going to do." She begged.

"I'm not making you do anything. It is you who has no self control to lick your sister's pussy juices from my cock." I told her.

Teri opened her mouth and took my dick into it.

I looked at Susan and she looked surprised. "Lesbian my ass!" She blurted.

And we watched as Teri sucked my cock like she had been doing it all her life. I stopped her before I was ready to cum and pointed her face down toward Susan's still dripping vagina.

"Be a good slut Teri and clean her up with your tongue and don't miss a drop." I laughed.

Teri got busy and began to lick and slurp up my semen from Susan's pussy while I took some pictures of her doing it.

"This is so fucking hot Alex! Watching my sister eat me out no less. Thank you!" She said and blew me a kiss.

I looked at Teri and said, "Move Susan's hips to the edge of the couch and she is going to sit up and when she does, my cum is going to fill your mouth. You are not to swallow it. Instead I want you to go find your sister Lisa and spit your mouthful of semen into her mouth. And then bring her in here."

Susan sat up and I videoed my semen flow out of Susan's vagina and into Teri's mouth. It was really hot!

Teri then got up and left the room and I followed her.

Teri walked into the family room where everyone was in one state or another of having sex. She found Lisa getting both her anus and vagina fingered by Lois and Stacy while her face was between Jane's open thighs.

Teri untangled Lisa from the other women and then kissed her mouth and transferred the contents of semen into her mouth and said, "Swallow."

Lisa swallowed and looked at her sister with a wtf look on her face before responding. "What was that?"

Teri took her hand and marched her back to the study where I was with Susan and closed the door.

I got behind Lisa and whispered in her ear, "Crazy Sunburst...Your lesbian sister Teri just licked my sperm from your sister Susan's vagina. That's what you just swallowed. It was disgusting and turned your stomach sour but you now crave it more than anything you have ever tasted before. You love it even more than pussy juice. You will go out with your sister Teri and together you will encourage every guy in the family room to not only fuck the pussy of the woman you most crave to eat out, but to also fill her cunt with his sperm. You will then have them squat over your mouth and drink the semen that flows out of it. When I say the word awaken you will go out and do as I ordered. Awake."

Lisa's eyes fluttered several times and she had a nasty look on her face. "I can't believe I just swallowed your semen Alex. It was nasty, but I now crave it more than pussy juice. Come on Teri, let's go out and get some more semen to swallow." She said and left the room.

"Oh my god Alex. That was hilarious!" Susan said excitedly.

"I know! You see what control I have with this. It's addicting to make someone do something against their normal nature. Now for the next part. Stay here, I'll be right back." I told Susan and left the room.

I walked into the family room to see that Sam, Dave, Alan, Steve and Michael were all fucking the servers and Amy too. I walked up to Amy and said, "Follow me."

I took her hand along with Rachel, Marie, Jane, Lois, Robin, Alice and Stacy and went back in the study.

I stood behind Amy and said, "Crazy Sunburst...You no longer like to suck cock or get fucked by men. You crave to lick pussy and drink pussy juice even though it turns your stomach sour. But you can't help yourself. You see a woman and you have to lick her pussy. You know it goes against your programming as a woman but you do it anyway. Even your sister's turn you on. Sometimes they might be getting fucked and a part of you will crave that too but then the guy will pull out and you will have a strong desire to lick the woman's slimy pussy juices from his dick. Maybe you will even lick the guy's semen from her cunt as a special treat. Incest is so wrong to you but your thirst for cunt is even stronger and you can't get enough. Now when I say awaken you will awake and start licking pussy. Awake."

Amy's eyes fluttered rapidly and then saw Jane standing there and buried her face in her pussy where she stood. She then moved to Rachel and then Marie. Each woman took a seat and opened her legs. It was a banquet of wet pussy to feast on and soon the women were having violent orgasms and gushing their juices into Amy's waiting mouth.

I took Robin from behind and within minutes I had her crying out in orgasm. I pulled out of her tight pussy, my dick glistening with her slimy juices and pushed my dick into Amy's mouth.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Lick her cum from my dick." I told the woman.

I then fucked Lois and then Stacy. I alternated between their young pussies and Amy was there to lick their juices from my shaft.

I fucked Alice next and she was so tight that I drove in deep and blasted her full of my cum after only a half dozen thrusts. I then pulled out and watched as Amy slurped my sperm from her gaping vagina.

On it continued and when I recovered enough to stand, I took Susan's hand and led her from the room. We went out into the family room to see that Lisa and Teri were licking semen from two of the server's vaginas.

Sam was now fucking Lisa's pussy and Michael was fucking Teri's pussy. It was an all out orgy and I joined the fray and shoved my dick in one of the server's mouths while she was getting thoroughly fucked from behind by Alan.

Susan watched and rubbed her clit since her vagina was too sore to finger.

****

Susan and I retired to the guest room and fell asleep while everyone else continued to fck and suck and lick and drink cum and pussy juices well into the night.

When we awoke, we got up and took a shower together and then dried off and decided to see what was going on with the rest of our party guests.

We went downstairs and the house smelled strongly of sex. We found Michael entwined with Rachel and Jane in Jane's bed.

Sam and my wife Marie were nestled together in my bed.

Alan, Steve and Dave were entwined with Lisa and Teri on the floor. Semen was leaking out of Teri and Lisa's vaginas.

Amy was still licking pussy as she was going from vagina to vagina of each of the servers.

Susan and I gathered up everybody and we all went into our master bathroom. We have a huge jacuzzi tub in there.

Susan put Lisa, Teri and Amy in the tub together before addressing them.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers
12