70s Kinky Home Invaders Ch. 01

Story Info
An unknown couple play sex games robbing their victims.
6.9k words
4.59
8.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four months since their last haul and money began getting a bit tight. "Are you sure about this one?" asked her accomplice after they had noticed their financial situation.

"I am one hundred percent positive on this one. The dirt bag husband tried setting me up for a threesome with the wife. I never expected to find so many rich dirt bags desperate for something kinky. This one takes the cake and the wife is a real treasure, if you like being tied up while she and he do you. He gladly told me all about it in the hotel room. Even more fucked up was him mentioning now that his son reached manhood, he would love to break him in so to speak. Get this the kid gave his old man a list of what to look for in his first fuck. Too bad Mr. Collins did not seem to enjoy being tied up like his playmates. Why he even got angry when my polaroid appeared. Look at his face," she said tossing the pictures on the bed.

"Fuck he's more pissed than the last one," he replied.

"Trust me the richer they are the easier they can be," she replied. "I have watched them for weeks now. The pool guy arrives like clockwork, so we just substitute you. I cancelled the next appointment telling them we're going to have to do some pool repairs. You bring the van, and the pool supplies with your mask, gloves and gun of course. I'll make sure the plates are switched on the van just in case. I'll wear my blonde wig and my fakes boobs when I ask the mom about upgrading service while you go around back. Her son goes outback every morning for his swim at eight. Meet him at the backdoor and we are set," she told him.

"What about neighbors?" he asked.

"That's the best part they are so rich, to visit the neighbors you must drive to see them. Don't you just love the upper-class country life," she said smiling as they headed from the bedroom to prepare for the next day's caper.

The van pulled into the circular driveway and stopped. Dressed in his light brown fake uniform, he opened the back of the van and gathered his items. He anticipated a rich haul from the look of the place stepping away with the pool supplies and his bag of goodies for the victims. She was dressed for her part as she stepped out in her black pants, white blouse and black jacket. The heels of the black pumps clicked on the cobblestone steps to the front door. Looking at the white columns on each side of the large wooden twin doors she smiled thinking of what the inside would contain.

In the back of the house, he placed the pool supplies down by the backdoor and waited. Gun in hand now masked he waited for the young lad. Chris was an eighteen-year-old senior on his high school swim team. He was waiting for summer to end to get to college and make use of his scholarship. The backdoor opened and the five eleven dark haired deeply tanned youth started to step outside right on time. He was a striking young male specimen in his black speedo as he stepped onto the patio. The outline of his lean muscular frame had given many girls a thrill at the swim meets. They always paid special attention to the bulge at the front of his swimsuit. His green eyes looked at the pool as he stepped forward. The surprise happened so quickly he could not react as a gloved hand covered his mouth. The man using his left hand now held him tight against his chest using his right to hold the gun placed at Chris's side.

"Just relax young man all will be fine understand?" the masked man ordered him.

Chris nodded as the man pushed him face forward against the back wall of the house and handcuffed him.

"Open your mouth," the man said as Chris complied soon feeling the white sock stuffed deep in his mouth.

After sealing his mouth with tape, the man forced Chris back inside gun in one hand and bag in the other. The two women were sitting in the living room. June Collins Chris's mom at forty was still quite the trophy wife. Her dark shoulder length hair framed a pretty face with high cheek bones and blue eyes. The former college swimmer and beauty queen sat in the living room with her visitor. June sat wearing a black high waist cut one-piece swimsuit. Her ample cleavage tugged on the front of the material.

The males entered the living room as his accomplice was the first to speak, "Where is Bryan? Who are you?"

June turned and cried out, "CHRIS! Are you ok?"

The young man nodded while the man responded to the earlier questions, "Bryan is a bit tied up in the van bitch, never mind who I am. You just cuff the swimsuit model next to you and shut up."

Tossing his accomplice the bag she replied, "Please just take what you want don't hurt us."

June cried out, "I've got money just leave us alone please." while the cuffs closed around her wrists.

"Moms quit the looker huh kid?" the man said laughingly.

"Gag her too," he ordered his accomplice.

"Please you don...MMMNNNPPPHHH....," June tried to speak as the sock gag cut her off sealed by tape also.

"Sit by your mom on the sofa and behave," the man said pushing Chris onto the sofa. "Tie their ankles," he spoke as his accomplice complied once more.

The mother and son were now restrained on the sofa as the man said, "You two behave all will be over soon enough... nothing too bad... will happen to you."

The pair of restrained captives both raised their eyebrows in alarm at his comment. They glanced at each other restrained now in their swimwear on the red sofa

Looking at his partner he said, "Gag yourself," she complied as he then had her stand in front of him. "Now get the other pair of handcuffs out and give them to me," he ordered.

Slowly she handed him another pair of handcuffs. He cuffed her hands behind her and positioned her in front of the two on the sofa. Placing the gun in his waist band he wrapped his arms around his accomplice.

"NUH...NUH...NUHHH!!" she protested through the gag as he slowly slipped his right hand inside her pants.

"Just to let you know I am in no mood for anyone trying something stupid," the masked man said.

The accomplice felt her heartbeat quicken as she looked at the pair watching her from the sofa. She wondered what thoughts were being stirred as he pressed his gloved finger against her opening. Struggling harder as he toyed with her, she feigned her fright as he rubbed her softly between the legs. Pleasantly surprised by his actions, she felt her pants and underwear being pulled down. The clothing resting above her knees exposing her sexually from the waist down as he fingered her. Exhilarating was the feeling of being exposed to the stare of the young man on the sofa. His mother protesting in her gag trying to get him to look away. The captive looked at the young man fixated at her totally shaved pussy being fingered by the masked assailant. Glancing towards June she wondered if seeing her this way turned her on like the son. She thought of the bound playmates her husband had described. It almost felt too soon to her as her accomplice stopped and pushed her towards the stairs.

"Nuh...Nuh...NUH...NUH...," she faked her pleas with her pants at her knees while being drug now to the stairs.

The masked man turned to June and said, "Good thing I have a thing for blondes this could have been you."

He slapped his accomplice on the ass as they went up the stairs. Inside the first bedroom he uncuffed her as he said, "Scream in your gag as we get the loot make her feel lucky it wasn't her up here when we leave."

His partner screamed, "NNNUUUUGGGHHH.... STPH...STPH...STPH...PLS." as they each grabbed a pillowcase and began looting the room.

Before going to the next room, he cuffed her once again hands behind her. She looked puzzled at first then he explained, "You and I like the mind games with our victims so let's really play. Trust me, I'm going strip you from the waist down. You are going to run to the top of the stairs so they can see you. I catch and fuck you a bit before I drag you back kicking and screaming."

Her eyes lit up as she nodded up and down several times in happy agreement.

"Nuh...nuh...pls...PLS...NUH...PLS...," June and Chris heard the cries get louder as the woman ran towards the top of the stairs.

The captured pair on the sofa looked up as the young woman only in her blouse and bra reached the top of the stairs. June noticed Chris stare at her nakedness unwilling to look away. She scooted towards him to get his attention.

"NNNUUUHHH...PPLSSSSS...NNNUUUHH," the woman cried out as the masked man caught up to her grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to the floor.

June hung her head; in her mind she thought it could have been her up the on the stairs. Chris had noticed the young woman's appearance, staring intently at her. He felt bad at the effect the vision of her being forced to the floor had on his manhood. June had caught a glimpse of it too, now looking down to the front of his speedo. Chris looked at his mom staring at his crotch. He looked down to see just how large his member had grown to cause the look on her face. She bumped against her son trying to get him to look away as the man was now unzipped and assaulting the woman on the stairs. Chris looked at the pair as his mom screamed through the gag at him. The sight of the two on the stairs made his cock hard as he looked at them. It wasn't long until the man drug the poor woman back down the hall leaving the pair on the sofa thinking the worst for her.

Chris looked at his bound mom, her being subdued on the sofa was having the same effect on his cock. The black swimsuit tightly covered her captive body as she struggled to see if she could free her ankles. He loved the sight of her struggling tan legs.The top bounced as her breasts pushed outward as she bent backwards moving her feet. June after a few minutes noticed she was causing Chris's speedo to protrude more and more instead of it returning to normal. Chris was lost in the image of his captive mother as his eyes now fully took her in unashamedly.

June looked him in the eyes and cried out, "UK... A... AY...STPH."

Chris tried looking away, but his eyes would return to the sexy image on the sofa next to him. June hung her head as the outline of his young erection was in full view behind the material of his suit. The more he looked the more intense the tightness inside his suit excited him. Upstairs the moans and screams continued while the pair enriched themselves to the biggest pile of wealth they had ever seen. They had accomplished part of what they came for as he walked up to his associate again.

"Stand still," he spoke.

She stood still as he smudged the lipstick from her lips onto her face. Carefully he ran her eye shadow down the sides of her face with his thumbs. He grabbed a bottle of lotion on the dresser and applied it liberally to her face around her mouth and chin. He uncuffed her hands as he took out her gag and put it in his pocket.

"You sure you want to do anything else to those two downstairs?" he asked.

"Oh boy do I, you should have heard her telling me how great it was to not have to work and enjoy all the other perks of the upper class. This time I intend to really embarrass this one," She spoke.

"Okay little miss revenge fill me in," he said as they gathered everything.

June was now scolding Chris through her gag vehemently as she noticed his erect member was growing in shape as he eyed her. The sight of his tan mom struggling excited him every time she moved. It almost seemed it was making her breasts dance in the suit. Her long lean tan legs trying to kick free of the ropes drew his gaze quite often now. The high cut suit and the way it hugged her ass made him even harder. The show was interrupted as the two entered the room once more.

"Here wipe your mouth and chin you do know how to use that pretty mouth," he told his partner as he handed her the sock from his pocket.

June and Chris looked on shocked at his comments immediately assuming she had been forced to orally satisfy her captor. She wiped hard removing any trace of the lightly scented lotion. The blonde looked disheveled her blouse hanging out, her pants were not pulled all the way up, her makeup a mess. Chris's mind began to only imagine what could have happened upstairs as he felt the tightness in his speedo grow. June staring at Chris's growing bulge was distraught at what would have happened if it were her instead.

"Yep, good thing you aren't blonde I would have liked to see you perform," he told June.

He reached into one of the pillowcases next to the loot and pulled out a sheer white blouse. He then pulled out one of June's sheer white thongs her husband was so fond of. The items covered everything but wound up showing most of what was underneath through their sheerness.

"Untie her and uncuff her, have her go in the other room with you and put these on," he ordered his accomplice. "Remember junior is here with me," he told the pair as they began to leave.

"Please don't do this, just go you have what you want," his partner said.

"Do as told or I'll have junior use that mouth too," he said.

She smiled to herself as she stepped behind June into the other room. She eyed the former beauty queen as June looked back at her shivering a bit as she pulled down the top of her suite. The accomplice wondered how it felt for this woman, who craved bound women, to be helpless as she displayed her body. Her body was in excellent shape for her age. The large nipples were protruding out from a rather firm pair of breasts in the cool room. June eyed the woman as she stepped free of her suite totally nude now. The woman looked June up and down as June suddenly felt a strange sense of arousal. The woman eyed June's shapely tan figure eyeing the strip of dark hair in the pale area between her legs. June stood there exposed her bare sex being eyed by the female. June had never let another woman near her naked unless bound. The attention from the woman stirred something primal inside her. June almost felt a bit proud in revealing herself to this woman. June looked on as the woman approached her stopping in front of her.

"It's ok, I'm glad he left you downstairs. I bet he would have really loved using that body of yours," the woman said holding out the clothing. June took the apparel from the woman's hands. "Just do as he says you don't want to be taken upstairs," the woman told June.

"MMMMNNNNPPPPHHHH," June replied shaking her head back and forth as she finished putting on the items.

To June's surprise the woman walked behind her whispering, "Not a word or he might hurt your son."

June froze as the woman began removing her gag. Placing it in her pocket the woman then slid her right hand inside June's thong. June trembled as she felt the fingers manipulate her pussy. The dampness grew between her legs as the intensity increased.

"Please don't.....stop please," June whispered as her body trembled as she felt the fingers inside her pussy moving sensually against her sex.

"You lucky cunt, it should have been you. I suffered while you sat next to your son," the woman said as she manipulated the two fingers inside June's pussy. Thrusting them between her wet folds she whispered, "I bet you want your son to fuck you."

June shook her head pleading, "Why would you say that, I would never have sex with my son."

The woman removed her fingers from the thong and softly said, "Turn around and get on your knees."

June turned slowly her eyes opened wide at the sight of the woman standing there sucking the two fingers that were inside her pussy. Slowly she knelt in front of her.

June shuddered as the woman slid her pants and panties to her knees. June froze as she felt the woman grab the back of her head and pull it forward.

"Please no...," June softly pleaded shaking her head back and forth.

Soon her mouth rested on the wet opening of the woman.

"You know what to do. You owe me bitch," the woman said pushing June's head tighter forcing her mouth into her sex.

June's tongue began to do what she had done many times before but this time she was the helpless one. June worked her tongue and mouth into the moist opening causing the woman to moan loudly.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING. Get in here NOW both of you!" the man yelled.

The pair entered the living room as Chris and the man eyed them. The accomplice stood two feet from Chris her back to him. June slowly entered the room looking at Chris. The young man looked up at her wondering just what made the woman moan so loudly.

"You, what went on in there?" he asked his accomplice pointing the gun at her.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't help it. I'm so ANGRY! It's fucked up...you RAPE me... and she gets away free." she responded.

"Well maybe I should be more caring and let you continue," he replied laughing.

"I bet junior wouldn't mind looking on," the man said looking at June.

"Please...no...not in front of my son," June begged.

"Carry on you little angry cunt," the man said looking at his accomplice.

"PLEASE DON"T DO.....," June stopped speaking as the man pointed the gun at Chris.

June gave in as her fear for her son made her now look at the woman. The woman turned sideways in front of Chris and stripped from the waist down. The young man eyed her shaved opening as she slowly tossed her clothes on the sofa next to him. The woman raised her right arm straight out and pointed to the floor in front of her looking at June. June trembled as she walked over and got on her knees between the woman's legs.

"Spread them wide let the boy get a good look," The man said.

The woman complied spreading her legs as wide as possible. Chris could see his mom looking at the pussy of the woman. His cock ached at the sight of his mother, her head tilted back her mouth working between the woman's legs. The woman moaned and grabbed June's hair as she wanted her to make her cum. June responded no longer caring if Cris watched as she continued. Like the other times she was in control of the pleasure being received. It was no different this time, June loved it. It was in her DNA using another woman to the point of orgasm drove her crazy with desire. The masked man looked at his partner as she trembled now moaning more frequently. Chris in disbelief looked on as his mother devoured the pussy of the woman. Chris felt the wetness of his massive precum wet the front of his swimsuit.

Softly the woman cried out, "Fuuhhh...uuuucccckkkkk." Having never felt the erotic sensual feel of another woman's mouth on her pussy she cried out, "Fucking make me cum.....mmmmmmmm....fuck...like that... YES!" Chris noticed the woman close her eyes as his mom moved aggressively between the woman's legs. The woman's body began to shake as June now gripped her hips holding her as she worked her pussy.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" the woman screamed as her eyes opened and looked down at June.

Shaking as June's hands tightened their grip, her pussy filled June's awaiting mouth with her juices, her mind lost in the feeling of her pent up orgasm. The sensations June produced were sheer ecstasy, Chris ached from the tightness in his swimsuit feeling his cock wanting to release the pent up arousal that had been building from early on. The sight in front of him made him moan as he strained on the sofa.

"OOOHHH...FFFUUUCCCKK...FFFUUUCCCKKK...FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK!" the woman cried as her body rocked back and forth as she was enveloped in her orgasm.

June pulled free as the woman let go of her. Looking down the woman's eyes were met with the surprising almost evil grin on June's face as she looked back. The man reached down and pulled June to her feet. He waited until his partner was composed and dressed. He glanced at Chris who was struggling his cock pressing the swimsuit well out in front of him.

Holding on to June he motioned to his accomplice and said, "Untie junior's legs we are going outside,"

12