750-10 Captain Scarlet and Pandora

Story Info
Space heroes in the honeymoon suite to earth in 750 words.
770 words
4.58
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
657 Followers

Content Note: This retro/future SciFi teaser is for the 2024 750 Word Project. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

Captain Scarlett appeared on twenty billion video screens across Earth, Mars, Venus, Luna, and all orbital colonies. Ruggedly handsome with square jaw and dark wavy hair, his good looks were topped off with a dark five day beard. One could see the scar on his right cheek under the beard if you looked close enough. His Western Alliance Navy uniform was pressed perfectly, and the patch on his right eye matched his uniform. He lost that eye when he was taken prisoner at the Battle of Venus Prime.

"Today we honor the hero that not only saved Mars, but drove back the Eastern Bloc's military buildup..." said the announcer as Ray Clark, President of Mars, stepped up to pin a medal on Navy Captain Alan B. Scarlett. Suddenly, the screen changed from the presentation ceremony to a live concert.

"Hey! I was watching that!" complained Marine Colonel Pandora Vermillion.

"You were standing right there next to me; you got the same medals I did." Alan pointed to the two Spaceman's Medal of Gallantry medals that floated gently in their stateroom, orbiting a squeeze bottle of wine. Alan and Pandora were on a slow boat back to Earth and the Martian government gave the couple the honeymoon suite for the trip for their heroic mission that saved all the Martian colonies.

"All of your Berserkers got the medal, that was amazing," murmured Pandora, her naked flesh rubbed against his as they floated in the Zero G bed. "Usually only the commander gets an award that prestigious, and the troops get lesser awards."

"Well... when your uncle is president of Mars..."

"President Clark is your uncle?"

"I told you that at our wedding, great uncle, he is my grandfather's brother."

"That was years ago, you never mentioned it since." Alan doesn't talk about his family much. They were killed when Alan was a teenager. Eastern Bloc commandos attacked the colony of Bradbury Canal and blew a hole in the wall, killing dozens, including his family. Uncle Roy took him in until he traveled to Earth to attend the Western Alliance Naval Academy.

Pandora Vermillion was born on Luna Alpha 5, a large residential colony on the moon. She was a bit of a troublemaker, and her father convinced her to join the Marine Corps. Pandora was slim, athletic, and the sexiest woman that Alan had ever seen. Milk white skin, crimson hair, emerald eyes, and a tiny pixie like nose with a splattering of freckles.

Now they were heading for a new adventure, retirement. They found the perfect house on earth. Now it was time to rest and heal after the most demanding mission ever flown by man, the Asimov Plan.

Alan pulled his little jar head tight and kissed the back of her neck, her brilliant red locks floating in a French braid. She turned in his arms and whispered the first thing she ever said to him at the base gym on the day they met. "If you catch me, you can fuck me." Then, with a waggle of her red eyebrows, she planted her tiny foot in his stomach and kicked off.

This time he was quick, and he grabbed her ankle before she drifted off, but her momentum pulled him out of the bed and they were drifting slowly across the suite, playfully wrestling, and soon he pulled her into a 69. 69 is the best sex position in zero G if you don't have cushioned walls with Velcro straps. She fought and kicked, but the moment his tongue touched her clit, she surrendered to the pleasure her husband of eight years coaxed from her.

As his tongue playfully danced on her clit, her lips traveled up and down his cock, driving him crazy with pleasure. They clung to each other, carrying each other to heaven as Mars shrank in their porthole.

"Come on Popeye," Pandora said to her sailor. "I want you in me."

Alan grinned. They've had more sex in the last six weeks than they had throughout their marriage. Alan strapped himself to the cushioned wall and said, "come here Honeybug." He pulled her onto his cock, and she sank on it with a lusty growl. They worked this out eight years ago. She planted her feet on the wall and pushed away while he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock. Their cries of pleasure filled the honeymoon suite as the passenger liner carried the tired soldiers to their first permanent home.

Duleigh
Duleigh
657 Followers