750-04 The Year of the Rabbit

Story Info
Don, Lanh, & Kim-ly celebrate Lunar New Year in 750 words.
772 words
4.63
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2023. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words

Don sat by the fire reading on a frigid Sunday afternoon. The cows were milked, the chores that they could get to were complete, it was a day to wait out the blizzard with a warm fire, a good book and a hot cup of tea. His wife, Lanh, stepped between him and the fireplace wearing a silk robe and a pair of bunny ears, and she got his attention by clearing her throat. Don looked up at his cute Asian wife and smiled. "Can I help you?"

"Cung hỉ phát tài!" she replied, a Vietnamese Lunar New Year greeting that means "Congratulations and be prosperous." She dropped her silk robe to show that she was completely naked except for her white and pink bunny ears. She turned to let her husband see that she also wore a butt plug that ended in a fluffy white bunny tail.

Don realized that it was Lunar New Year. Of course! The year of the Rabbit. Last year was the year of the tiger and she wore a tiger mask and there was a lot of clawing and scratching involved. The year before was the year of the Ox. An ox is a castrated bull and Lanh celebrated that event by tying him up and putting on a show with a dildo and her vibrator that had his balls aching so bad he almost considered cutting them off to end the blue balls. "What would you like little bunny?"

She brought her hands up like a youngster pretending to be a bunny, wiggled her nose and said, "a carrot."

"I don't think I have one with me..."

The tiny bunny eared Asian wife dropped to her knees and dove towards Don's lap. "I'm sure there's one here somewhere!" She pulled the quilt off his lap and began gently digging at his crotch with her "bunny paws." She pulled open his bathrobe and began pawing at his boxer shorts where she believed his carrot was hidden. "There it is!" She began gnawing on his carrot through his boxer shorts.

Don lifted his hips and his wife pulled down his boxer shorts and his carrot was free. "Mmmm!" she moaned with delight as she took his entire semi-hard cock in her mouth and suckled life into it. Soon it was too big for her little mouth, and she began licking it with broad swipes of her tongue from the root to the large mushroom head. His head rolled from side to side as the sensations overwhelmed him. What more could a Minnesota farm boy want on a cold winter afternoon?

With a smile Lanh stopped and leaned back then waggled her eyebrows letting Don know that she had an idea percolating. She then turned and got down on her knees and elbows, raised her hips and waved her cute little cotton tail in an open invitation to do what rabbits do best. Don knelt behind her and admired her sexy cello shaped back... Lanh was a small girl, make that a violin shaped back, wide at the shoulders and ribs, narrow at the waist, wide and round at the hips.

Don lined his rock-hard cock up with Lanh's pussy and found her soaking wet. "Now!" she gasped.

Don eased forward a little, then back some, then forward some more, then back out spreading her moisture over his cock and soon he was balls deep, her cute fluffy bunny tail pressed against his abdomen. He grabbed her hips tight, leaned over, and whispered "Happy New Year," then began fucking as hard and as fast as he could. Lanh squeaked her delighted surprise and began fucking back as he plunged into her.

The lovers went at it with a hunger that surprised each other and the sound of their bodies slapping together attracted an audience and Lanh's sister Kim-ly entered the room to watch the fun. Don and Lanh put their hearts and souls into this fuck and soon Lanh was driving her ass back at Don hard, she was shaking as her orgasm struck. Don followed her cumming so powerfully his vision started to fade.

As his orgasm retreated and his wife sighed in contentment, Don looked and saw his sister-in-law Kim-ly in his chair, her legs spread over the arms, her naked pussy on display and her fingers flashing over her clit as she watched Don and Lanh fuck.

"Happy New Year," Don gasped.

"Happy New Year," Kim-ly gasped as her orgasm washed over her.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers