750: A Story of a Night Long Ago

Story Info
Sara and I meet and rekindle our lives.
750 words
4.61
1.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I were best friends long before we were married. We grew up in the same small town, went to the same small high school where I played all four sports and she was a cheerleader.

We would go to college together, at least for two years when I transferred to play baseball in the next state over.

We promised to stay faithful, though we both knew deep down that would be almost impossible. Our letters slowed down, their content became tame and then just ended completely.

I finished playing college ball and tried to make it in the minors, but my arm was sore and I needed to find a career. I started teaching in a local community college and writing in my spare time. My first novel was about Sara and me, called simply "Unrequieted."

On the book tour, I ended up in a Barne's & Noble in DC when I looked up and saw her smiling, holding one of my books.

"You always knew how to make me happy," she said.

I stood and we hugged and cried until the remaining people walked away uncomfortably.

Sara was engaged to a lawyer and was two months from marriage when she read the book. We left the bookstore and went back to my hotel bar where we filled in the blanks of our lies apart.

After a few glasses of wine, we were both feeling a little drunk. I knew from experience this was when she was starting to get horny. So I didn't hesitate inviting her up to the room. We kissed and groped the entire way up the elevator, barely making it into the room before we were completely naked.

Sara's body hadn't changed a bit, and I knew every inch of it. playing it like a musical instrument, coaxing a series of orgasms that left our mattress soaked and the two of us near exhaustion.

With the lights low, and our breathing perfectly synchronized, she lened over and climbed on top of me.

"Charlie, tell me about the best sex we ever had," said said, her voice playful like a kitten, like the young girl I knew as we came of age.

I inhaled heavily and thought about it.

"That afternoon at the river?" I asked.

"No, that was incredible though wasn't it? I was thinking of something else."

"The night we slept in your parents' bed while they were out of town?" I asked, probing for the answer.

"No, but wow, that was so stupid. You know my Dad found my panties in the sheets," she said, still embarassed but totally turned on.

"I remember," I said, thinking back to how much in love and lust we were at 18.

"How about Homecoming when we all went back to Mary's and tried, you know..."

"God! I forgot about that. Do you know that that's the only time I let somebody do that? Not that Mr. Perfect would ever know to even try."

I chuckled.

""You just gave me the first 10 orgasms I've had since I met him."

She leaned down and kissed me, our tongues dancing in and out of our mouths before she slid down, her lips slowly making their way to my cock. Before she took it into her warm, wet mouth, she looked up at me, her blue eyes shining in the half-light.

"Maybe this will remind you."

She buried my cock in her throat, moaning as she slowly rose and fell, my shaft appearing and disappearing, the perfect blowjob and the most powerful memory of my life.

"My sister's, mmmmm, room in my parents', Godddd, basement," I said, barely getting the words out. Her hands slipped under my balls, her fingers tickling my taint as I bucked my hips and tried not to cum.

It was hopeless. My orgasm started in the back of my legs, tensing as I rose to meet her throat, my balls tightening as the blood rushed to the head of my engorged cock. I exploded, white ropes of cum spewing into her, some of it running down her chin as she squealed and sucked harder and faster.

I collapsed in exhaustion.

Sarah looked up, cum running down her face, splattering onto her tits as she smiled at me.

"You're so bad," I said.

"Did you know she saw us?" Sara aked, giggling like a kid,

"Who?"

"Your sister," she said. "She was in the closet the whole time."

We were married three months later.