750 Venus

Story Info
Being a bottom to a girl with a cock.
751 words
4.57
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers

I just can't comprehend how I missed the very real existence of Venus's cock. I fucked and came in her tight sexy little ass not aware that just below her anus--that I had tongued and rimmed before penetrating--was two sizable testicles and a cock twice the length of mine.

In my defense, she was on her stomach the entire time in a thong. But how did I miss that she had a cock? I was selfish. Had I reached under her haunches to rub her clit while I was grinding I would've come across her tube steak.

On our next date, Venus pointed out that it was her turn to fuck my ass. I dated a strapon girl named Anfisa in college, so I wasn't a stranger to receiving butt sex. I've fucked so many tiny asses in my 20s, I figured a little turnabout is fair play. I moaned when Venus tongued my sphincter to get me ready.

Things shifted--including my penis--when Venus started saying things like:

"You need to know beforehand that I'm not your average girl. I didn't expect your intense attraction to me on our first date or I would've told you. I've been a woman for years now; everything about me is female."

I turned to look over my shoulder to see that massive penetrator about to shred my ass wasn't a strapon. Rather a very real, weirdly very hot, shaved seven inch cock between Venus sexy legs.

My semi-soft, much smaller penis drooled its approval. It admired what a real cock looks like and droopily bowed with approval. I began to tremble. I was overly excited when my brain recalled how Anfisa butt fucked me to an orgasm once. I didn't know until this moment that I really WANTED Venus to fuck me. My penis knew it; my subconscious brain knew it.

There was no turning back; I turned around to place Venus' impressive tool in my mouth. I was going to need a lot of lubrication. I was surprised how warm it was as it fully hardened on my tongue. When I put my hands on her awesome little butt cheeks, Venus reached down and lightly caressed my nipples. I absolutely lost it. My load I mean. I had a strong squirting orgasm through my limp penile shaft.

This really turned Venus on. I know because moments later she was flooding my mouth with cum. The first blowjob I ever gave was over in three minutes.

Venus produced a lot of cum. Way more than I ever have. I humbly swallowed feeling unusually subservient on my knees sucking my new girlfriends' cock.

I sheepishly apologized for cumming; it was totally unexpected.

Venus responded, "It's okay, baby. It was cute. I didn't expect to either. Turn over."

She was so gentle. Lightly pushing her cock head past the tight gripping ring of my anus. Stopping. Waiting. Firmly pushing a little deeper.

I started trembling again. Almost shaking. It was like my body wasn't mine. I was on a sexual mission to serve Venus' cock fully with both holes.

I pulled away feeling the satin sheets slide along the underside of my soft penis and then I pushed hard onto her impressive lengthy shaft until she was all the way in. My butt cheeks could feel her hip bones.

I became obsessed. Thrusting up and down on Venus' cock was like a max gym work out. I don't know what came over me. And it felt really good, too. My rectum felt so full and the wonderful satin sheets caressed my little penis.

"Oh gawd, oh shit. I'm cumming. Gawd! I'm cumming," I exclaimed.

Venus grabbed my hips lifting me up off the satin sheets to work through her orgasm to make sure she came before me. My penis flopped aimlessly during my ass fuck spewing sperm droplets of approval.

She was impregnating my rectum with so much warm seed, my penis praised her prowess by attempting a Jackson Pollock sperm painting all over Venus's satin sheets. My small, limp 'paint' brush spread threads and beads of semen aimlessly everywhere while I came without any tactile assistance.

Epilogue:

I'm now dating Venus. She fucks me all the time. Her hard sexy cock owns my ass while my shrimpy little penis drools and squirts loving its new role as it just can't seem to get hard enough to penetrate anything. It's like it doesn't want to. I can't complain. I'm having the best sex I've ever had.

charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers