8 - Anna's First Penetration Training

Story Info
Chapter 8 for the series House of Slaves.
4.6k words
4.37
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Lucy brought the reluctant Eliza and Anna from their cages before the Dom. Anna and Eliza tried to shake off their drowsiness as they got into their servitude postures, eyes downcast, faces impassive. The Dom looked at the two, his gaze roving along the naked girls. He felt his cock hardening, and he grinned as he thought of what he would do to them today.

"Bring out the wooden horse." He snapped his fingers at Lucy. She knew what to do, and she pushed it out from the room.

Anna's eyes widened when she saw the strange wooden horse in front of her, and Eliza blinked curiously.

"For today...we are going to work on penetration." The Dom stated. He turned to Lucy. "Attach the dildoes."

Anna swallowed, glancing at the Dom nervously as Lucy put two huge dildoes on the back of the wooden horse, locking them in place, the dildoes erect.

"Let Eliza ride it." The Dom said impatiently. "Now."

Lucy nodded, lifting Eliza up by her armpits and helped her straddle the dildoes on the back of the wooden horse. Eliza whimpered softly as the tips of the dildoes touched her vaginal and anal opening.

"Release her." The Dom ordered, grinning.

Lucy swallowed and released Eliza, watching as Eliza's own body weight caused her to sink onto the dildoes, the poor girl gasping as she was penetrated.

Eliza shivered and squirmed as the dildoes sunk deeper into her holes, trying her best to keep her breasts thrust out and her arms in the air as she straddled the wooden horse.

The Dom walked towards Eliza now mounted on the wooden horse, smirking and stroking her naked body. "Have you been double penetrated like this before?" He murmured.

"No sir." Eliza's eyes closed as he stroked her breasts, squirming with discomfort as gravity forced her pussy to be in close contact with the sharp back of the wooden horse.

The Dom laughed softly. "Yes, this is a new experience, slave. Now...breasts thrust out and arms in the air, and don't change your posture, no matter what. It won't be so easy once we start training."

Eliza gulped, a shiver running through her as she imagined herself like this in front of everyone's eyes, completely exposed and helpless on the wooden horse. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply as the Dom looked at Lucy. "Let's start with some gentle fucking, shall we?" He smirked and handed Lucy the controls to the dildoes mounted on the wooden horse, now deep in Eliza's body.

Lucy touched the controls gingerly, biting her lip, dreading this order. The Dom strode around the wooden horse as Lucy pressed the button.

Eliza gasped and tensed up as the dildoes begin to fuck her alternatingly - once the vaginal dildo went in, the anal one retracted, and vice versa. Eliza was forced to endure both penetrations from two holes, her entire body shuddering and jerking, struggling to remain upright. The sensations were overwhelming - her holes filled up and emptying as the dildoes did their job. Her legs, hanging by the sides of the wooden horse, began to tremble as she squirmed, feeling completely helpless and vulnerable as the dildoes thrust in her holes. The sensations made her close her eyes as she tried to concentrate on being submissive, trying not to think about the fullness and emptiness in her holes...the humiliating nature of this act forced her to hold her arms up in the air, exposing her entire body for all to see.

Anna glanced at Eliza being trained and blushed, lowering her gaze quickly as she knew she was next in line. Eliza cried out in anguish as her pussy and ass were assaulted, tears streaming down her face. She grunted and growled in a mixture of frustration and pleasure as the dildoes fucked her repeatedly, shuddering as the intense stimulation continued to push her towards her limit. She couldn't tell whether the dildoes were penetrating her too deeply or not - just that every thrust brought an intense burst of ecstasy in her crotch. Anna shuddered at the sound of her friend's pleasurable cries, Eliza squirming in place and holding herself back from cumming. Anna knew the pleading should start soon - Eliza was close. She shifted on her butt uncomfortably, trying to get some sort of support, but there was none, and she would have to keep holding her posture and making sure she presented herself.

Lucy looked at Eliza's body, taking note of the slight glistening of her body - sweat had appeared all over her naked body, and Eliza was squirming like crazy now.

"P...please, sir, sir, I..." Eliza whimpered loudly, begging.

The Dom smiled, waving his hand at Lucy.

"She seems to be in quite a lot of pleasure, doesn't she?" He smirked. "We don't want that, do we?"

Lucy nodded reluctantly and attached electrical wires from the wooden horse to Eliza's erect nipples. With a flick of the controls, a small electrical current began to flow.

Eliza gasped and groaned in shock as her body's stimulation was severely reduced by the pain through her nipples - but not completely stopped, Eliza quickly realized. The Dom loved to watch his slaves suffer, torn between pleasure and pain, and it made her feel worse because now she knew this could just go on for as long as the Dom wanted. She whimpered as she closed her eyes, struggling not to move her nipples or cause further discomfort - but she felt them go even harder than before, causing Eliza's breathing to become harsh. She panted as she struggled to remain silent, her entire body twitching involuntarily as the stimulation balanced out with the pain. Her arms ached from holding her position and her breasts felt sore from the intensity of the electricity running through them.

Eliza exhaled loudly, spreading her thighs a little further to give better access to the dildoes, hoping that would make her feel less uncomfortable, trying not to think about anything except what was going on right now. The Dom smirked as he looked on, enjoying the show Eliza was putting on. "Oh Eliza, my good girl...." He murmured to Eliza.

"Please sir, I... I can't...I want to cum, sir, I...." Eliza pleaded in between breaths, shuddering softly, looking tearfully at her Dom.

"Are you close?" The Dom inquired. "Of course you are. So beautiful when you are dominated and trained." The Dom stroked Eliza's cheeks, looking into her pleading eyes.

"Should we allow her to cum?" The Dom looked at Lucy, smirking.

"Maybe, sir." Lucy blinked. "She is very close."

The Dom chuckled softly, "hold it for me, for one minute."

Eliza whimpered loudly, struggling not to cum as she shook violently on the wooden horse. She closed her eyes as she clenched her thighs, struggling not to climax with all her might, biting her lips in despair. She had tried her best to delay her orgasm for a bit longer - but every time she tried to think of something else, all that entered her mind was the endless friction of the dildoes penetrating her and the searing electricity running through her breasts. Her pussy spasmed repeatedly, almost painfully, begging for release. Eliza stared in desperation, silently begging the Dom to let her cum already, hoping he wouldn't wait the entire minute. But the Dom always took pleasure in making her suffer, and she knew she had to endure the full minute.

Eliza breathed deeply and exhaled hard, clenching her teeth together as she felt the tension building up, moaning slightly under her breath as she begged herself to hold it in. It was incredibly difficult, and the torture seemed to go on for an eternity before she was able to last the entire minute. Eliza grunted as The Dom nodded, signaling that one minute was up, her body trembling as she shook violently, feeling a sharp burst of orgasm and intense relief flood through her body. Her orgasm went on for longer than a normal orgasm, almost surprising her. Eliza gasped and trembled as her eyes flew open, blinking with the pleasure still coursing through her body, wanting the agony to end - but all the more aware of the pleasure as her muscles continued to clench and release involuntarily, shaking hard.

As her orgasm subsided, the Dom walked up to her again, "what a slut...Lucy, it's Anna's turn."

Lucy obeyed, about to disengage Eliza from the wires, but the Dom stopped her. "Install two more dildoes on the horse. Let them face each other." He ordered with a sadistic smile.

"Yessir," Lucy breathed in, installing two dildoes on the back of the wooden horse in front of Eliza.

Anna watched as her eyes, widened, knowing she would be staring at her friend the whole session.

Lucy just bit her lip and lifted Anna up by the armpits, nodding slightly as she forced Anna to mount the two new dildoes. As Anna sat down, she looked into Eliza's weary eyes. They were so close to each other, Anna could smell Eliza's aroused, sweaty scent. It made Anna feel a strange warmth inside her body.

"Make sure the wires are secure on Eliza's nipples, don't turn them on." the Dom's grin widened, stroking his cock in delight as the two naked girls faced each other on the back of the wooden horse.

Eliza shuddered and gasped, straining her body to maintain her position as the clamps at the end of the wires found purchase on her already sensitive nipples.

"This is Anna's training session." The Dom said with glee. "But do you know why I attached the wires to Eliza's nipples? Hmm?" He looked at the naked girls.

Eliza breathed heavily, looking up at him helplessly.

"Hmm, do you know?" The Dom prodded her breasts with his hand, enjoying seeing her squirm. He snapped his fingers at Lucy. "What about you? Do you know?"

"Punishment transfer, sir. Eliza will be punished for Anna's orgasms...I guess?" Lucy responded hesitantly as Anna widened her eyes in horror and looked into the eyes of Eliza.

The Dom clapped his hands. "Bravo! Punishment on other people provides more motivation than punishment on the slave herself. You won't be so eager to cum now, knowing it's your friend who will receive the punishment, eih?" He walked up to Anna now and started stroking her body as he smirked. "Now Eliza, you just have to pray that Anna cums less..." The Dom put his hands on the back of Eliza and Anna's heads, forcing them together. "Kiss." he smirked, "Tongues entangled, come on."

Anna closed her eyes as her lips met Eliza's soft, warm mouth, trembling. She was not a lesbian, and it felt wrong, and yet, so familiar, to be this close to Eliza...having her breasts touch Eliza's, the scent of Eliza's cum from her session just now drifting into her nostrils, making her aware of the warmth and sensitivity between them. Anna squeezed her eyes shut as she opened her mouth to let Eliza's tongue enter, wanting this session to be over with. She could not see it, but the Dom looked at them hungrily, motioning for Lucy to kneel before him. "Suck."

Lucy turned on the controls and Anna's dildoes started moving alternatively, and Lucy knelt in servitude posture before the Dom. The Dom reached out to pet Lucy, grabbing her hair and holding on to it firmly as he began to face fuck Lucy roughly. Lucy forced herself to hold her position, having trained herself many times to not shy away from face fucking, as unpleasant as it was.

On the other hand, Anna was trembling now, and Eliza could feel it through their kiss.

The Dom smirked. "Slave Eliza, your friend is a slut, isn't she?"

Eliza tensed up at his words, her eyes closed as Anna's breath from her nostrils blew onto her face. Their tongues were still in each other's mouths, as per the Dom's orders. Anna did not respond, busy holding back the sexual pleasure the dildoes were forcing into her body. Her entire crotch was aching with tension.

"Is your friend a slut, slave?" The Dom asked again.

Eliza could feel Anna's body squirming, and she knew Anna was close - and her nipples were going to be punished.

Anna gave a muffled wail, her tongue still in Eliza's mouth as she looked pleadingly into Eliza's eyes. Eliza closed her eyes in resignation as she felt Anna buck in front of her, Anna's intermittent breaths all over her face, their bodies touching as Anna cummed against her will. Eliza tensed up and gasped as she felt a shock on her nipples - punishment for Anna's cum. But Eliza did not stop kissing Anna - the Dom didn't give the signal. She waited patiently as the seconds went by, Anna's breath against her lips, her warm breasts pressed against Eliza, her sweaty, slightly musky scent drifting in Eliza's nose.

The Dom chuckled. "The shocks increase in intensity everytime you cum, Anna. Better hold it if you don't want your friend to suffer!"

Anna looked at Eliza in desperation, signaling to her with her eyes that she was about to cum again.

Eliza exhaled deeply as she saw Anna's eyes grow bigger. Anna closed her eyes and gave another muffled, strangled wail, shaking violently, the dildoes now working on her body mercilessly. Eliza kissed Anna, offering her comfort through the contact of their lips as this was the only way they could touch. The Dom watched in glee as Eliza bucked from the nipple shocks again, Anna now completely filled with guilt.

Eliza would be punished for Anna's orgasms as they rode the wooden horse.

The Dom smirked and stroked Anna's hair with his hand as Anna squirmed. "I know your pussy aches right now, right, slave? With these little toys in each hole. But...you don't care, do you? Since it's your friend that's taking all the punishments?" The Dom laughed as Anna's eyes widened, looking at Eliza, wanting to tell her that was not the case.

Eliza panted heavily as she caught a glimpse of Lucy servicing the Dom's cock, his face grimacing in pleasure, and then Anna's pleading eyes. She knew Anna wasn't doing it on purpose - but she hated that she was the one getting punished for it. Her nipples were already feeling raw, the shocks growing stronger and stronger as Anna cummed again and again, Eliza's arms and legs trembling from the intensity. Her entire body ached now from being upright for too long. She didn't know how much more she could take.

As Anna gasped from the orgasms, Eliza was busy holding her posture and enduring the nipple torture. Her body was being controlled by two tiny nipples - one shock, and her whole body would writhe in response. The shocks were very intense, but so far, it was manageable - if it went on for any longer, it would certainly get to her. Her arms were aching, her breasts were throbbing, and Anna's gaze on her was tearing at her conscience. Eliza couldn't bear it anymore. Her eyes filled with tears, which spilled as they rolled down her cheeks and hit Anna's face.

The Dom watched Eliza intently as she kept kissing Anna, and he turned up the intensity of Anna's fucking.

Anna wailed, cumming on autopilot now, dry, intense orgasms racking her body as they were converted into pain for Eliza's nipples.

Eliza grunted, bucking, writhing, eyes shut tight, feeling the pain on her nipples shoot through her body. Finally with a groan, the Dom pushed Lucy 's face deep into his groin as Lucy gagged on it, thrusting his hips and fucking her mouth rapidly as he shot ropes of cum down her throat. Lucy struggled to swallow it all in one gulp, being the well-trained slave she was.

The Dom sighed, pulling out his cock and cleaning himself with his towel, taking pleasure in the three naked girls before him. "I think that's enough training for them today. Lucy, stop everything."

Anna was lifted up from the wooden horse, collapsing to her feet, still recovering from being fucked against her will. Her body shook, trembling in agony and satisfaction. Her muscles ached, her crotch was sore from being so forcefully fucked and tortured, and yet, she couldn't stop shivering in pleasure as she twitched involuntarily. Eliza whimpered as the clamps were removed from her tortured nipples and she was lifted down from the wooden horse, wincing in pain. They were hot and sore to touch and tingled badly - but at least it meant the training was over.

"Excellent work today, ladies." The Dom commented as he looked at the three naked, abused girls. He beckoned them forward. "Up you get."

They crawled towards him slowly, carefully - still shaking from their sexual sessions. Lucy, the experienced one, had already knelt in the servitude posture, looking submissive and humble before the Master. She was in a better shape than the others, but the ordeal took its toll on her. Eliza and Anna felt every bit of exhaustion in their bodies - both physically and mentally. They did their best to follow suit.

The Dom grinned, stroking each of their heads and gently massaged their breasts, feeling the nipples pulsating beneath his hands, loving how they had become painfully sensitive from all the play he had put the two girls through. He smiled, noting how Eliza whimpered as he squeezed her sore nipples gently.

The Dom cupped each of their faces, smirking in delight. "Are you tired?" he asked softly.

Eliza could barely speak at this point, but she managed to respond with a weak nod.

"Tell me, Anna and Eliza, what did you learn from the training on the wooden horse today? Hmm?"

"Yes sir, we learnt to control our sexual pleasure, or face consequences." Anna whispered faintly, exhausted.

The Dom turned to Lucy.

"We learnt...to provide master with pleasure whenever we are able to." Lucy spoke, remembering the Dom's thrust into her mouth just now.

He patted her on the head. "That is right, Lucy." He reached out to lift up Eliza's head. "Eliza, tell me something else you learnt today."

Eliza shook her head weakly, looking into the Dom's eyes. The Dom smiled and waited patiently. "No?"

"I...I...thank you for allowing us to experience anal and vaginal penetration, sir..." Eliza breathed.

The Dom grinned. "That's not exactly something you learnt, but that's fine." He squatted down and poked her holes gently, feeling her ass and vagina clench in response. "Still wet? After all those electric shocks?"

Eliza looked away shamefully.

"What, slave?" He looked into her eyes and pushed her on her back. "Show me."

Eliza shivered as she lay on her back and slowly spread her legs to let the Dom look at her sensitive pussy. "Yes sir."

Anna watched anxiously as she heard Eliza's humiliated response. The Dom smiled, motioning Anna forward with his index finger. "Lick Eliza's pussy. That's the least you can do, after all the punishments you made her go through, eh? Lucy, record the process."

"Yes sir." Anna blushed and felt her muscles grow tense. This would be very, very embarrassing. But she obeyed, kneeling between Eliza's legs, leaning forward and giving Eliza's pussy a light, teasing lick, feeling Lucy's video camera on her. Eliza was now completely exposed to Anna, her thighs trembling as Anna took it upon herself to clean Eliza's cum out of her abused vagina.

"Eeeep! Oooh..." Eliza tensed up, wincing.

Anna kept licking, gently and firmly, cleaning Eliza up. It felt slightly awkward to Anna - but she had to do it.

"Look at the camera." The Dom smirked. "I hope you learned your lesson, Slave Anna. You made your friend suffer through that punishment - now you have to clean her up. Take responsibility for your own orgasms. Tell the camera, who are you, and what are you doing?"

Anna looked into Lucy's camera, her entire body tense. She cleared her throat and looked into the camera, saying in a trembling voice:

"I...I am master's slut Anna, I am cleaning Eliza, sir. I was...responsible for...for the punishments inflicted on Eliza, so I'm cleaning her..." Anna mumbled awkwardly and averted her eyes.

The Dom laughed as she trembled. "Look into the camera, don't shy away. Tell them more!" he teased.

"I'm...I'm the worst..." Anna swallowed, wanting to explain how it was all due to her own arousal that Eliza suffered. She kept repeating those humiliating lines. "...I'm the worst slut, the worst whore, the worst bitch! I'm performing oral sex on Eliza after I cummed many times... and... she was punished..." Anna closed her eyes as she whispered, tears running down her cheeks again.

12