8 Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan looked over at me, and his face got serious. He lost his smile. It was as if he suddenly remembered that I existed. He also realized that he had to figure out what to do about me. I intended to make it easy on him. I'd just thank him for everything he did for me and leave.

He looked at me with a mixture of sadness and a bit of anger. "Uhm... Betty, we need to have a talk," he said. Sharon stood directly behind him smiling at me over her shoulder. Marilyn was there too.

Alan took Sharon's hand and led her into his home office. "There are some things I need to give you," he said. "Like your keys and ..."

Marilyn was laughing her ass off as my tears began to fall. She stuck her tongue out at me like a six-year-old. I have no idea why she was enjoying it so much. It wasn't like she got him either. Maybe she was just the kind of bitch who just needed to win. And if she couldn't win herself, seeing me lose was the next-best thing.

"Alan this isn't the key to our house, Honey," laughed Sharon. Marilyn smirked even wider. "And what are all of these papers?"

"I've been waiting a long ass time to give you these," said Alan. His voice sounded happy, almost triumphant.

"But I don't understand, Sweetie," said Sharon.

"You left me, Sweetie," said Alan. "We'd been married for almost twenty God damned years, and YOU left ME to run off with another man. I guess you think I'd somehow forget about that... I didn't."

"But Honey," sputtered Sharon. "I was going through some ..."

"I don't give a fuck what you were going through," yelled Alan. "Our whole marriage... Our whole time together was always about you. It was never US. So let me explain this in terms that relate to you. While YOU were gone, I divorced YOU. I used abandonment, because YOU just disa-fucking-peared.

The divorce was final a few months ago... Actually it was more than eight months ago, but the last eight months have been so good for me that time just flew. But back to YOU. YOU are now a free woman. YOU have in YOUR hands a copy of YOUR divorce papers."

"But I don't want a divorce," she whined.

"Then YOU shouldn't have cheated on me, and YOU shouldn't have left me," said Alan.

"Can't we work this out?" she whined.

"No way, Jose... I mean Sharon," smirked Alan.

"So what do I get in the settlement?" she asked.

"YOU left me, remember," said Alan. "YOU were gone for more than two years with no communication, remember. Under abandonment, YOU don't get SHIT. It kind of evens things out don't you think?

I put up with YOU for almost twenty years and when the time came, you cheated on me without a thought. When it came to consideration for how much I loved you and how I busted my ass taking care of you, I didn't get SHIT. You never gave me or my feelings a single thought. So now we're done and this time according to the law, the court system, and the judge who signed our divorce papers... This time YOU don't get SHIT!"

She started crying then, and Marilyn's face got angry. I smirked at HER.

"The key I gave you was never supposed to be a key to MY house," continued Alan. "As usual, I went beyond what was necessary for you. The few small things you managed to forget when you left me are in a storage locker in the storage place on Nine Mile. I would suggest picking them up before the end of the month. I won't be paying for the storage anymore."

"Alan... I'm so sorry. We can make this ..." she began.

"You're right," he said. "YOU are one SORRY BITCH. But we can't make anything because there is no WE. Now get out of my house before I call the police."

Sharon ran out of the house in tears, with Marilyn following close behind her. "Sorry Alan," said Marilyn. "You know I'm on your side in this. She made me bring her over here. No hard feelings, right?"

Alan slammed the door and turned to me.

"And YOU!" he said angrily. "What the hell were you thinking? Why is your stuff all packed up? Did you think you were going somehwere? I thought WE had a deal. YOU can't leave! YOU owe me too much GOD damned money to go anywhere unless I say you can. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Alan," I smiled.

"Good," he yelled. "Go get dressed up. We're going out to dinner to celebrate. I finally have closure. I'm finally rid of that BITCH. And Betty..."

"Yes Alan," I smiled.

"When we get back from dinner ... You know I'm going to want ..."

"Yes, Alan," I smiled.

"I'm going to want... A lot," he smirked.

"It's all yours, Alan," I smirked right back.

* * * * * *

Alan

It felt so good to get that monkey off of my back, figuratively if not literally. Betty and I settled down and had an entire week before drama reared its head again. There had been a few little incidents during that week, like Sharon getting a lawyer and trying to break the divorce. We did end up going to a hearing before a judge, who after speaking with Sharon and I, and learning the details of the divorce, dismissed the case.

Another incident, involved Martha coming over to warn me that Betty, who seemed to have a soft spot for anyone in trouble was spending too much time with Sharon, who seemed to be staying with Marilyn.

I told Betty that I didn't want her to have too much contact with Sharon, and it seemed to solve the problem.

There are a lot of health risks for men in their early to mid forties. And I believed that I had mitigated most of them. I ran several times a week and lifted weights in our home gym. Betty and I also ate relatively healthy meals but nothing I did had prepared me for what came next.

It's not always a single massive shock that does you in. Sometimes multiple minor upheavals can send you to the bone orchard or ruin your life just as completely.

The first of those shocks happened as I said about a week or so after the return of my ex wife, Sharon.

Betty and I were relaxing in our yard. Okay... we weren't exactly relaxing. I was lying in the hammock while Betty was swaying from side to side, with her ass positioned just inches from my face.

She was wearing a pair of those infamous booty shorts of hers. They were so short that they looked like blue jean panties, and those two semi circles of flesh exposed beneath the jeans had my full attention.

"Betty you'd better stop that," I said. My voice was choked with lust.

"What're ya gonna do if I don't?" she cooed in her sexiest voice.

"I'm gonna bury my face in that ass and lick..." I stopped in mid sentence.

"Lick my puss..." Betty stopped too.

We'd been so busy concentrating in each other that we didn't notice the fence from Martha's side open, and Martha come into the yard with four people.

There was a large, young but grizzled man, a slightly chunky woman and two children, a boy of about eight and an adorable little girl who couldn't have been older than four or five.

Betty was so shocked that she didn't realize her hips were still pumping.

The man was staring at Betty in what seemed like anger, or shock. I immediately jumped out of the hammock and got between Betty and him.

His words made me realize that the situation wasn't what I'd thought.

"Ma... What are you doing?" he asked in a shocked voice.

"Twerkin' Daddy," gushed the eight-year-old boy.

"Ma...?" I said in shock.

"Dale," screamed Betty. She ran over to the man and flung herself at him.

"Uh... I didn't know what you guys were..." began Martha. "Oh hell... You guys are always... Uhm they came to my place by mistake so I uhm... I'm just gonna go."

Martha slipped back through the gate, leaving me with the four people.

I don't think any of us knew what to say. The kids saved us. The little boy started running laps around Betty's path of paving stones. He ran over to the patio near the house and saw the remote control on the table.

"Ooh there's a TV out here somewhere," he said. He pushed the button, and the awning moved outwards scaring the shit out of him. He dropped the remote and yelled, "Sorry I din't know it would do that!"

Before anyone said anything, he was off and moving again. "This is the world's smallest swimming pool," he said. I laughed. And so did his father. That broke the ice.

"It's not a swimming pool DJ," said his mother. "It's a hot tub."

"You mean like a bathtub outside," asked the boy in shock.

His mother nodded. I could tell by the look on her face that she loved the idea of the tub.

"My teacher said that only rednecks have their bathrooms outside of the house," said the boy. "It ain't classy."

"S' not a bath room," giggled the little angel. "There's no potty."

"Well, that pool tub is small, but I'm getting in it," said the boy. "I need to cool off."

"How are you going to cool off with HOT water," asked his mother.

The boy looked really shocked then.

"Uh... I'm Dale," said the man extending his hand.

"Alan," I said shaking it. "Why don't you all sit down and get comfortable. Betty ..."

"Dale," screamed Betty, flying back out of the house. She was dressed more appropriately in longer shorts and a nice top.

She threw herself at the man and hugged him. "Alan, this is my son..."

"Dale," I said. "We've met." Seeing the joy on her face made me feel really good.

"How'd you find me?" she asked.

"You sent Aunt Patty a Christmas card," he said. "This was the return address."

"We knocked on the door and rang the bell," said the woman.

"We can't really hear the bell, when we're back here," I said.

"And sometimes we ignore it," chirped Betty.

"Are you guys' hungry?" I asked. Four heads nodded at the same time.

"I'll whip up ..." began Betty.

"Betty, you sit down and catch up," I said. "I'll crank up the grill."

"Are we gonna have hot dogs," asked the boy. He was getting up and tagging along with me.

"I was thinking about steaks," I said. His face dropped.

"Don't you like steak?" I asked.

"I'll eat anything," he smiled. "But hotdogs are my favorite. A steak is just a big chunk of dead cow. That's what my teacher said."

"I'm sure your grandma has some hotdogs hidden in the freezer somewhere," I said.

"She's my grandma?" he asked. I nodded. "Wait til' I tell all of my friends that my granny can twerk!"

For the rest of the evening, Betty talked with Dale. They caught up on everything that had happened to him since Betty had last seen him slightly more than five years before.

Sometime after it began to get dark, Betty pulled me to the side.

"Alan, I need to add something to our deal," she said. I could tell it was important to her, so I put on my serious face.

"Dale and his family..." she began. "Well... Dale... He hadn't heard from... We hadn't heard from each other in a long time... So this was kind of a suicide mission for him. He just jumped in the car and drove here from Florida." Tears sprang from her eyes.

I grabbed her and hugged her. "Alan, they don't have any money for a hotel. They've been sleeping in their car with those kids... They barely have enough money for the gas to get back to Florida... I swear I'll pay you back somehow..." she said.

"Shhh... " I told her. "I've got this."

I walked back out to the yard. "Dale... I need your help," I said. He looked at me curiously, but nodded his head. "Yours too, Sally," I told his wife.

They followed me up the stairs, leaving the kids sleeping on the yard furniture.

We got to the spare bedroom and decided that Sally and Dale would sleep there. Sally got busy putting fresh sheets on the bed, which hadn't been used in years.

"It's kind of nice in here," said Betty looking around.

"Kind of," asked Sally. "This is a really nice room. It's better than any motel I've ever seen."

"Maybe this can be your room from now on," I whispered to Betty. She elbowed me in the ribs.

"Don't even think about it Buster," she smirked.

That left the kids. We bunked them in the living room. We put DJ on the sofa and Emma on the loveseat.

"Okay let's go," I told Dale. "Sally can stay here and watch the kids, while Dale, and DJ's twerkin' grandma run an errand with me."

We got into my Escape, and Betty insisted on driving. "You always call it my car anyway," she said.

"What do you drive then, Alan," asked Dale.

"He drives his spoiled ass Mustang," chirped Betty. "It's the only car I've ever seen that can only be driven when the weather is perfect. It doesn't even know what snow is. I think it's heard of rain, but it's never actually been wet except for when we wash it. It also doesn't go out on really hot sunny days because of the sun possibly fading the paint."

"So where are we going," asked Dale, yawning.

"The Meijer store on Eight Mile," I said. One of Betty's hands left the steering wheel and found mine.

"It's fine; we're here together," I said. She nodded but didn't let go of my hand.

Dale was sleepy, so he didn't notice our exchange. By the time we got to the store, the five-minute drive had done him in. He was asleep and snoring.

"You snore too, Alan," Betty pointed out. "Not that loudly though, and I like your snoring; it makes me feel safe."

"Let him sleep," I said as we got out of the car. He can help us load the boxes on our way back. "We'll be back in twenty minutes if you can do your part."

"Oh, I can do my part, Mister," she smiled. "You just do yours! Okay, what's my part?"

A few minutes later, we hit the store and separated. Betty only knew what she had to get, and headed for the kid's departments.

We met back at the checkout lane fifteen minutes later. The look on her face when she saw the trolley I had, told me everything. She was pissed.

"You're not getting any tonight," she hissed. Her temper had as usual made her forget that there were other people around. She saw the look on my face and then noticed that there were two store employees right next to me.

"I had to go to three separate departments to get all of the stuff you told me to get," she said. "And all you did was got... THAT!"

I shook my head, laughing. "I didn't even go to one," I said. "I stood right here and told them what I wanted. They loaded it onto the cart and brought it over."

"You're still not..." she stopped and smiled.

"Technically, by the time we get this all set up it'll be after midnight..." I said.

"So what are you saying?" she asked.

"Well... After midnight will make it tomorrow," I said.

"You are right about that," she smiled.

We got back to the car, and Dale was snoring even louder. The store porters helped us load the heavy boxes into the back of the car, with the biggest box tied on top of the roof. Normally, we would have laid the rear seats down and put it inside, but Dale took up most of the rear seat.

When we got home, Betty showed Dale up to his room. When she came back down I had moved the heaviest box into the yard using the dolly I had in the garage. Betty started moving some of the smaller boxes, and I started opening them.

The directions seemed simple. I estimated that it would take me a half-hour to assemble the framework.

With Betty's help though, it took over an hour. Betty would often wind up sitting on a part I was looking for. Once, she was holding the part I needed in her hand while I searched through all of the boxes trying to find it.

Once the frame was up, rolling out the body and connecting the filter system and pump took only another hour. I started filling it with water after that. Betty and I went to bed and let it fill over night.

When we got into bed that night, Betty was all over me. "Alan, I just wanted you to know that you are the sweetest, kindest man I have ever known," she said.

And then it happened. Betty's lips found mine in the darkness, and the whole world changed. The first kiss was tentative. It was almost as if she thought that I would reject her.

We had after all had almost every type of sex you could think of. I'd explored every orifice on Betty's body, but we had never kissed. Kissing was too intimate. It would have exposed the farce that sex between us was merely financial.

That first kiss opened the flood gates as our mouths joined, then opened and our tongues meshed. It was as if we had suddenly started all over again. Everything we already had done became fresh and new again with that added bit of stimulation.

It was as if we were suddenly desperate to say something or prove something to each other, and the words wouldn't come so we had to do it with body language.

Betty felt even wetter, yet somehow tighter. Her hips thrashed against me with a sense of desperation. It was as if she was trying to drive herself into me. It felt as if Betty thought that with enough force, she could unite our sex organs into one.

We were both dripping with sweat as she announced, "Mmmgnnna cummm!" and everything I had, every ounce of bodily fluid drained into her.

I started to roll off of her, and she clamped those long legs of hers around me. "Alan, stay like this for a while," she whispered. "I just want to feel you in me and your weight on top of me. Alan ... I have to tell you something ..." she began.

Before she could say anything there was a quiet knocking at the door.

"Are you guys... Uh... Done," asked Dale. He didn't even look into the room. I felt his embarrassment too. No one should ever be in the position of having to listen to their own mother getting fucked.

"The kids are directly below us, remember," said Sally quietly.

"It's his fault," said Betty. The look on her face was as innocent as a newborn's. "He's always making me do stuff."

"Sure, Ma," said Dale shaking his head.

After the door closed we settled back down. I rolled as far away from Betty as I could get.

"Why are you over there?" she asked.

"I didn't want to make you do stuff," I said.

"Speaking of stuff," she said. "You sure put a lot of it in me tonight. You must have enjoyed yourself."

"I did," I told her. "Until you threw me under the bus."

"Come on Alan," she whined. "I had to do that. I don't want my son to think I'm some kind of slut."

"Okay, Betty," I said. "Good night."

After a few minutes, I could feel her fidget around. Then she started kicking the covers. Finally, she spoke up.

"Alan... get your ass over here so I can go to sleep. I'm tired," she whined.

The next morning Betty made breakfast. The kids were still asleep as we ate.

Dale kept looking at us strangely. And Sally looked uncomfortable.

Finally, Betty broke the ice. "Dale, Honey, I'm really sorry you had to witness what happened last night. But you're a grown man with two children that I'm sure the stork didn't bring. So you know men have their needs. And I kind of like Alan to be happy, so I give in to him sometimes," she said.

"Ma you were the one screaming," said Dale. "It's fine. Sally's back has been sore for a few days, now. The drive didn't do it any good."

"Why don't you go and try out the hot tub?" I suggested.

"I don't want to get the kids started on that," said Sally sadly.

Betty and I looked at each other.

"I don't think that's gonna be a problem," said Betty. Just then the kids, looking fresh and energetic came into the kitchen.

"Smell food," said Emma crawling into my lap.

"We got anymore hotdogs," asked DJ.

Betty put plates for both of them on the table, and they started eating immediately.

"I had to get them to start eating so they can get done, and we can start the clock," said Betty.

"What clock," asked Sally.

"You're supposed to wait a half-hour after you eat before you get into the water," Betty told her.

"So they're getting in the tub with me," asked Sally.

"Not exactly," said Betty.

After the kids ate, Sally went to get into her swim suit. Betty kept the kids busy by having them blow up some of the floatees she'd picked out the night before.