8 Short Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,572 Followers

He was actually shaking by this point but raised his hips to give me better access to his hole. I spread his ass open and was totally surprised...his asshole actually did resemble a pussy. His ass crack wasn't that deep and on either side of his hole there were meaty lips, almost an inch long on either side just like a pussy. I ran my lips down his crack while reaching under to feel his cock, which was around 7 inches long, thick and hard as a crowbar.

I licked from the base of his balls up toward his hole and he moaned and I could feel his cock jerk in my hand. I let go of it and used both hands to spread his cheeks as far as possible and slowly flicked my tongue over his meaty ass lips.

He raised his ass with a gasp and pressed it against my face, then collapsed and let out a low groan when my tongue parted his ass lips and sank into his hole. I gave the hairless ass my best rim job technique...licking up one side of his ass and then down the other, flicking my tongue over his hole, sliding my tongue from the base of his balls to the top of his crack before fucking his hole with my tongue.

The strangeness of his ass, with the meaty lips looking just like a pussy, coupled with his masculine body and his passivity, had me hard as a rock and I couldn't wait to fuck him.

I straddled his hips and rubbed my cock head up and down his ass crack. His ass lips were super soft and clung to my cock. He reached behind and handed me a jar of Vaseline, then a bottle of baby oil.

"Grease up the hole and then use the oil. I like it wet and sloppy," he said.

I pulled a big finger load of grease out of the jar and started massaging it into his ass, making sure that most of it went up his hole. His ass was tight and hot and I could feel his ring clamp down on my finger. I lubed up my cock and positioned it at his hole, then dribbled a stream of baby oil into his crack.

His hole was tight and I had to press my cock hard against it before it started to open and I started to sink into his ass. He was gasping and trembling and I pulled him up onto his knees so I could fuck his hole doggy style. Slowly stroking my dick in and out of his ass, I felt his hole clamp down full pressure on my cock and he let out a loud groan. Reaching under him and grabbing his dick, I felt the last couple of squirts of cum shooting out of his cock head.

"Oh, that feels so good!" he said, "Fuck me harder!" and he started rocking his hips back to meet my thrusts.

Usually when a guy cums while I'm fucking him, he wants me to pull out after he shoots and this was the first time I'd ever had a guy cum from my cock in his ass, without even touching his cock. It seemed to make this guy even more eager to get his hole fucked and I obliged.

I gave him a championship fuck, sliding out so just the head was just inside his hole and fucking it with tiny strokes, then sliding balls deep in his ass when he wasn't expecting it or piston fucking his ass so that he gasped with every stroke. His ass lips slid over my cock, too, and it was almost like getting sucked and fucking at the same time. His cock never did go soft and I stroked it occasionally while fucking his hole.

Finally, the combination of the feeling of his hot hole, his ass lips stroking my cock and his hard dick in my hand were too much and I felt myself ready to shoot my load.

"I'm going to cum!" I said and he thrust his hips back so that my balls emptied deep inside his guts.

I let my cock drain inside of him, then slowly pulled out of his tightness and sat on the mattress between his legs. He rolled over on his back and raised his legs so that I had a view of his still hard fat cock, big loose ball sack and the big lips of his asshole with my cum running out of his hole.. The lips seemed swollen and meatier, just like a real freshly fucked cunt.

"You like my little pussy, don't you?" he said and I answered by fingering his ass lips and finger fucking his hole.

I started sucking his cock and I upped the tempo, sliding my fingers into him until I had four fingers buried in his juicy hole. His ass was loose and slick with my cum load and as I sucked on his cock I fingered his swollen prostate. His hips started bucking, trying to get my fingers deeper into his ass and, at the same time, trying to force his cock deeper into my throat. I stroked his prostate, pressing hard against it while concentrating my sucking on his cock head. Within a minute, I felt his ass ring clamp around my fingers at the same time that another huge load of ball juice poured out of his piss slit and down my throat.

We had a brief conversation as I dressed and he told me that he worked as a plumber, was divorced with grown children and that, even though he'd been sucked off by guys in the past, this was the first time he'd ever had his ass fucked. He confessed that he'd thought about it for years but had always been afraid that when another guy saw his strange asshole they'd be turned off. He said that he knew as soon as I started eating his hole out that this was the day and mine was the cock.

7) Manpussy-Babe in Toyland

I wrote about this guy, Rick, in my previous story entitled "Manpussy"

I'd been going to his place for about a year, always the same scenario...low lights, him on his belly in front of the TV with his ass in the air waiting to be fucked. So, I was surprised when I got to his place this particular day and found him waiting at the door and the lamps on, instead. He was nude, as usual, and I spent some time playing with his fat cock and fingering his hole before he led me over to the sofa. He had a towel spread over the cushions at one end and he sat down and watched while I stripped, then indicated that I was to sit at the other end.

I sat, and he swung his body around so that he was on the sofa with one leg on the back and one foot on the floor, his legs spread wide so I had a clear view. He reached down and started playing with his hole, fingering himself and pulling his cheeks further apart to show me his pucker with the meaty lips around it, grabbing his hard cock and stroking it so that it stood upright. I reached over to feel his ass myself but he pushed my hand away, so I just played with my hard cock and sat back to watch his show.

He reached to the table behind him and got a jar of Vaseline, opened it and began massaging a big wad into his fuckhole. He rubbed the grease all along his crack, then starting fingering his hole, raising his hips so that I could watch while his finger slid inside his ass and he slowly finger fucked himself. He lay back all the way and breathed hard as his middle finger slid in and out of his tight hole and I swung myself around on the couch so that I was facing him and he could watch me stroke my cock while he relaxed his ass.

After a few minutes, he reached around to the table again and grabbed a bottle of baby oil. He held it over his crotch and let a stream of oil coat his cock and balls and dribble down into his ass crack. His hole was glistening from the oil on top of the Vaseline and his hard cock and balls shone from the oil. "I like it when it feels all wet and sloppy." he said and started fingering the oil into his hole. He used one hand to spread his cheeks open wider and then started fucking himself with his first two fingers, sinking them all the way into his juicy ass. We were now lying at either end of the sofa facing each other, legs spread and while he finger fucked himself, I pulled on my balls and stroked my hard cock as a show for him.

He felt around behind the sofa cushion and brought out a long thin dildo.

"I use this on my ass when you're not here", he said, and then I watched him rub it along his crack and slowly sink it into his puffy hole. It gradually disappeared up his ass and when it was all the way inside him, he started wiggling the base back and forth and groaning from the feeling of it stroking his insides. I reached over and flicked the base with my finger and he gasped, so I hit it a few more times. He grabbed the base and started fucking the dildo in and out of his hole, slow at first and then faster.

I love watching a guy fuck himself and both of us were sporting cocks that were hard as iron. It was especially hot because every time the dildo hit bottom in Rick's ass, his cock would bounce from the sensation.

He fucked his ass with the dildo for a few more minutes, then stopped and slowly pulled it back out of his hole. He spread his legs wider so that I got a full view of his hot, glistening little pucker and its meaty lips, now reddened and leaking the oil he'd use as lube.

"You like watching me fuck my hole, don't you?" he said, and then swung around and got up on his knees so his ass was in the air and his fuck hole was inches from my face.

His ass was oily and dripping from the lube mixture up his hole and he reached his hand up, got a good greasy handful and reached down between his legs to smear his ass juice all over my cock. He then rooted around behind the sofa cushion again and this time brought out a Zucchini squash! It was about 8 inches long, fatter at one end and smooth.

"I saw this in the store yesterday and got a hardon thinking about sticking up my ass, so I bought it."

With his ass in the air, he started rubbing it up and down in his crack. He grabbed a gob of Vaseline and smeared it all over the zucchini, then slowly started feeding the fat end into his ass. I watched his little hole open and stretch around the shiny green skin, my cock so hard I thought I might shoot right then.

He slowly eased it in and his hole got smaller as it slid down the tapered length till only an inch or so of it peeked out of his ass. He turned back over and lay on his back and squirted some more baby oil in his crack which was already dripping. With his legs pulled up so his knees touched his shoulders, he started fucking the zucchini in and out of his stretched asshole. I loved watching his hole as the fat end spread him wide and then it got smaller as the tapered length disappeared up his ass. I grabbed the end out of his hand, he grabbed his legs behind his knees to open his ass and I proceeded to piston the squash in and out of his hole as fast and hard as I could.

He squirmed and moaned and every time I had the full length up his ass, I gave it a wiggle, making him squirm all the more. His hole was so loose after a while that it was making slurping noises as it got fucked.

I let go and lay back against the sofa arm and stroked my cock as I watched him pull the squash out of his ass. When the fat end popped out of his hole with a burp, his hole was gaping and leaking oil down his crack.

He jumped up and with one foot on the floor he positioned his stretched out hole over my hard cock and sank down on it in one motion. Inside of his ass felt scalding hot on my dick and he started rising and falling, fucking my cock with his hole while I watched his hard cock and loose balls bounce up and down.

He pulled himself up off of my greasy dick, ass juice dripping out of his hole onto me as he got up and then got on his knees in front of the sofa so that his upper body was on the cushions. "Fuck me hard!" he said.

I got behind him on my knees and he gasped as I sank all of my cock in his ass with one thrust. I was hot for fucking after his show and I started banging his ass as hard and fast as I could. After only a minute or two, I felt his hole start to clamp down on my cock and without even stroking himself, he said, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Between being so turned on from his show and the feeling of his ass tightening around my cock as he emptied his balls, I couldn't hold back any longer and shot what felt like a gallon of scalding cum in his guts. His asshole was clamped tight around my cock as I backed it out and when it popped out of his hole, a mix of cum and oil and ass juices ran down his legs. I laid back on the rug and watched his red puffy hole twitch...and knew that after a breather, I was going to have to fuck it again.

8) Redneck Asshole

A few summers ago I was working on some property that I had bought to turn into rentals. I got 2 houses really cheap, mainly because they were in a pretty rundown part of town.

The neighborhood is a warren of switchback narrow streets that climb a hill and the houses I bought are at the top of the hill. Some of the houses have been fixed up but most of them are in dismal shape and occupied by what most people would call redneck trash...lots of broken down cars in the yards and rebel flags in the windows.

Anyway, I'd already had my share of run ins with the locals who didn't take kindly to "a stranger" coming in and "taking advantage" of their neighborhood.

One family, in particular, a father and 2 grown sons who were always working on their cars and blocking the street had been a problem, calling me a cocksucker, faggot, etc. every time I needed them out of the way so I could drive down the street.

This particular morning, it was already 90 degrees at 9am and I wasn't in the mood for any shit. At the redneck house down the street, the youngest son was bent over talking into a car window to one of his many girlfriends and blocking the street. All he had on was a pair of thin gym shorts, probably what he'd slept in. He had one of those pale, thin bodies that look almost hairless and like he's never been exposed to the sun.

When I pulled up behind the girlfriend's car, he looked up and saw me and then leant back into the car window to continue talking. I waited about a minute, and then beeped the horn. This time, he looked back at me and mouthed, "Fuck you" and continued his conversation.

I waited another minute or so, and then leaned on the horn in a long blast. This time, he stood up and motioned the driver to pull over as he walked around to the other side of the car.

When he got directly in front of me, he bent over, pulled down the flimsy shorts and pulled his ass cheeks apart so that I was looking at his hairless hole, then stood up and walked over to the side of the street.

I had never been the least bit attracted to the guy, even in a rough trade way, but the sight of that hole was a turn on and I got an immediate hardon.

I pulled forward to where he was standing on the side of the street behind the girlfriend's car and when I got even with him, he leant down and looked in my window.

"Damn," I said, "seeing that cute little fuck hole is enough to make me want to beat off." and I stroked my cock through my pants so that he could see it was hard.

He jumped up and away from my car and hollered "faggot!" as I pulled on down the street.

So...a few hours later, I'm working on the porch of my property when the young redneck rides by on a motor scooter. He stared at me as he drove by and I gave him a steady stare in return. A few minutes later, he rode by in the opposite direction and again we exchanged stares. A few more minutes passed and I heard the scooter coming my way again but this time when he passed by, I reached down and cupped my cock and balls through my pants and hitched them in his direction.

He pulled the scooter over a few doors up the street and started walking back in my direction, so I walked to the back corner of the house where the cellar door stood open and leaned against the house.

When he got to the front where he could see me, I again stroked my crotch and went down the stairs into the basement. I stood to one side of the door at the bottom, out of sight, and a minute or so later I heard him coming down the steps.

At the bottom, he stopped to let his eyes adjust to the gloom and I stepped up beside him and said "You looking for something?"

He jumped and I was close enough that I could smell the fresh sweat on him. He was wearing a tee shirt and the same pair of shorts and I reached over and rested my hand on the small of his back at his waistband.

"Maybe I'm looking for someone to suck my dick." he said, and I let my hand slide down so that I was cupping his ass cheek.

"Now, if you'd said that you were looking for someone to kiss your ass maybe we'd have something to talk about."

I let my finger slide up the bottom of his shorts and between his cheeks so that I was fingering his asshole.

He was actually trembling as he said, "Well, then, kiss my ass."

I put both hand on his hips and swiveled him around to face the wall where I'd been standing and pushed his upper body so he was leaning against the wall and supporting himself with his upraised arms. I knelt behind him and tugged his shorts down around his ankles.

His little hairless ass was directly in front of my face and I blew a stream of air into his crack. He shivered and I ran my nose and mustache up his crack. He bent further forward and I started kissing one cheek, then the other, and then I started running my tongue along his ass crack. He pushed back against my face and I used both hands to part his cheeks.

When he felt my tongue on his hole, he pressed back against my face so that he was almost bent over and as I buried my face between his cheeks and licked his hole, I reached up between his legs to feel his cock.

It was small and thin, probably only about 4 inches long but hard as a rock. I stoked his cock a few times as he bucked his hips against my face to ride my tongue and get more of it up his hole. I let my tongue lick up his crack as I stood up behind him and dropped my own pants and looked down at his wet, spread ass.

"You know," I said, "if you wanted me to suck your dick, I think you would have shown me that this morning. I think what you really want is someone to fuck your asshole" and I started rubbing my cock head up and down in his ass crack.

He didn't reply, just pushed his hips back again like he'd done while I tongued his hole.

Every time my cock head grazed his hole, his whole body quivered and I knew he needed a good fucking. I dropped a mouthful of spit into his crack so that it coated my cock head and started pushing the head against his tight little hole. I could feel myself opening him up and his breath was coming out in pants as I slowly slid the length of my cock into his ass.

"This isn't the first cock you've had up your ass, is it?" I asked and he replied, "No. But it's been a long time".

I started fucking his ass with slow strokes, pulling my cock all the way back so that only the head was inside his hole, then slowly sliding it back in so that I was buried in him up to my balls.

After a few minutes, he started rocking his hips back to me my thrust and I started fucking him harder. His ass was all the way open by now and he was rocking back every time to get as much cock up inside of him as possible. I could feel myself getting ready to shoot and I started piston fucking his ass.

By this time he was bent all the way over, his hands on the floor and his ass wide spread for cock. I watched my cock slamming in and out of his hole and when my balls started tightening I buried my cock deep inside and shot my load.

We were both covered in sweat and I slowly backed my softening cock out of his hole. The head popped out with a sound like a cork popping and some of my cum hit the floor between his spread legs. I grabbed the back of his t-shirt and pulled him upright and turned him around so that he was leaning against the basement wall.

His stiff cock was jutting out in front of him and I sank to my knees and licked the head. Precum had run down the length of it and even coated his balls and I licked him clean before I sank my mouth all the way over his cock. It was a perfect fit in my mouth and I could feel his cock head graze the back of my throat.

I wrapped my hand around his balls and started bobbing my head on his cock...needless to say, he couldn't hold out for long and I felt his cock head swell and then his cum filled my mouth.

rae121452
rae121452
1,572 Followers