82 Nights with Christine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Christy looked back down at me she spied my left hand still fretting over the outside of my pajama bottoms. She nodded.

"Go on, you can take it out." It never even occurred to me to be offended that she was giving me permission to touch my own dick. Why should it? This was about her. I hurried to whip it out and started stroking, but almost immediately had to slow down and squeeze for fear of cumming right away. Jesus, this whole scene was fucking with my head -- I was beyond aroused. Christy saw my dick for the first time and happy little shiver ran through her.

"So cute! You're such a find ... Mmmm, stroke that pecker, baby, but don't cum yet ... don't come till I tell you, ok?"

"Mm-hmm," I groaned around her cock. We had the same plan: I didn't want to cum yet either. I rededicated myself to pleasing her.

After five minutes of this there were drops of precum on the floor beneath my dick, next to a much larger pool of her pre and my spit beneath Christy's. This was messy, I had juices running all down my chin and my hand onto the floor, but I decided I didn't give a shit about looking dignified right then. I was focused on a goal. It was hard work but I felt none of the fatigue.

Finally things came to a head. Christy tightened her grip on my hair and started guiding me back & forth at the pace she wanted, while her hips began the spasmodic sawing motion I've come to know well. Gritting her teeth and hissing so she didn't make too much noise, she struggled to get words out between her gasps and moans.

"Yessss, you're doing it, Noah, you're gonna make me cum ... fuck, right there, right there you perfect little ... ooh, don't stop don't--AH! -- don't cum yet, don't cum ... right there, work my cock ... Mmmm, fuck, we're gonna ... all the time ... all the fucking time -- ahh -- yesss, you want it, you need this fucking load ... ooooh, keep going keep going ... I'm gonna--UNGH! FUCK!!"

Christy tensed up, both of her hands now clenched tightly with fistfuls of my hair. The cock on my tongue twitched -- once, twice, three times -- then an eruption of her seed flooded my mouth. Salty, sweet, bitter. Potent. I knew it was coming but was shocked into a stupor anyway -- the taste and the volume had overloaded my senses. I lost track of the hand clutching my own cock while I kept on pumping hers. I didn't swallow; I just let the load accumulate in my mouth, where I held it. That wasn't a choice. I was at a loss -- no decisions were being made.

The storm subsided -- she began to catch her breath, her body unclenched, and she relaxed her death grip on my hair. Finally she eased back and her still-erect cock slipped out of my mouth. Christine again looked down at me, seeming more like herself. She chuckled.

"Heheh -- you didn't swallow. And you didn't cum! Ha! You're so good." I had no response. "Cool! But my good boy deserves to nut after that. Here: keep jerking off, and only swallow right as you cum. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded. I mean, what are you supposed to say to that? I started stroking myself again, still on the edge of climax as it turned out. Christy smiled down at me beatifically, stroking my cheek or my hair, occasionally dabbing her cock on my lips. Way in the back of my mind was the nagging doubt -- What in the hell am I doing? -- but the moment, the whole scene, was so overwhelming and wild that it swept away everything before it. Thirty seconds later I got there while Christy looked on.

I seized up and groaned in relief, spurting on the floor in front of me, and just as I did I dutifully gulped down Christy's massive load, just as she'd asked. Christ, that was probably the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. I saw stars. I was hugely aroused. I'd basically been edging for 15 minutes straight. She was looking so good in front of me, naked throbbing cock and all. And Christy must have been on to something with this idea, because her cum made it different somehow. Just holding this huge steaming load in my mouth, the taste, the sensation, focused my whole being on what I was doing. Breathing through my nose I could smell it -- in fact it was the only thing I could smell; it was like breathing in her essence. Fuck. And then swallowing the heavy load as I came, there was just this raw, palpable kick on top of my own climax, and as I started to come down I imagined I could feel its progress down my gullet, like there was a happy warmth making its way down to my stomach.

"Whew! Pretty great, huh?" she said.

"Um, yeah." I was too dazed to offer anything more. Still sitting on edge of the lounge, my cock in my hand, a slimy mess all over my face and on the floor below me, a nerdy big-cocked 18-year old standing over me with a triumphal smile -- I know what this must have looked like, and I'm sure I would have been horrified by the scene a few weeks ago. But at that moment I was calm & content. I was able to flash Christy a genuine smile.

"You should get cleaned up. I'm beat! That really took it out of me, so I'm gonna turn in. See you tomorrow!" She left with a wink and a saucy grin, grabbing her shorts on the way out, and like that I was alone. I must have sat there for a couple minutes just replaying the night in my mind. After cleaning up I lay down and floated off to sleep.

Christy was in a great mood when I saw her the next morning. Honestly I was kind of in awe of her. It was hard to believe this was the same mumbling non-entity that we'd met just a month ago. She was bubbly, quick-witted, cracking jokes with me and Mom, all smiles. She also looked like a million bucks. Not that her wardrobe had really changed -- she'd ditched her glasses and maybe her hair was a little nicer, but mostly she just had this aura about her. When did she get so charismatic? I kept stealing glances as we had a delightful late breakfast. I flattered myself that I'd helped bring that out in her, and it made me glad.

Then that night she once again presented me with her cock, and this time I found myself only too happy to help out. She's staying with us for another two months. I can't tell if I'm excited at the prospect, scared of where this is heading, or dreading her eventual departure. In short: I'm all fucked up ... but not unhappy.

July 7

It's amazing how quickly we can acclimate to the weirdest shit. It's objectively nuts how I'm spending my evenings now, but more and more it's come to feel like the most natural thing in the world. We have a nice dinner, Mom goes to bed, Christy & I retire to the lounge to watch TV: all perfectly ordinary. But then Christy gives me that look, or pushes on my shoulders, and I know it's time. I kneel down on the foot of the lounge, pull off her shorts, and spend the next 20-60 minutes worshiping futa cock.

Sometimes Christy puts actual porn on the TV while I'm blowing her. Futa-on-male, futa-on-female, threeways, different scenarios, whatever. I guess they never do any wholesome & loving scenes in futa porn, because the futas are always so over-the-top dominant. I find the porn kinda arousing too, sometimes, but honestly I don't love when she puts it on -- it's like, am I not enough for her? (Jesus, that's absurd.) But mostly I'm just happy that she's happy.

I don't jerk off while blowing Christine like I did that first night; couldn't say why, exactly. Instead I just wait until she's gone to bed and take care of myself then. Well, except that time a couple nights ago, when I was unthinkingly grinding on the cushion beneath me, then got too excited when Christy flooded my mouth, and spontaneously blew a load in my underwear. That one was embarrassing. I tried to hide it from her, but when she noticed she just kinda giggled like she thought it was cute. Ok. Like I said, if she's happy, I'm happy.

Christy's internship is taking her out of town for five days -- she leaves tomorrow. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't care, but I already know I'm going to miss her. Eh. Probably it's a good thing to hit the pause button and get some perspective on things.

July 12

Yeah, I'm glad I was able to have some time to think things over without Christine around. Or, now I am, anyway. I sure wasn't glad at first. It was ok during the day, but I'd become so used to our evenings together that those first two nights I'd just toss & turn and think about her. It felt lonely and sad in a way that somehow manifested as me not being able to find a comfortable position. Pretty miserable.

But it got better after that, and I was able to see that she and I need to pump the brakes a little. It's not that I mind helping her out sometimes, but I don't like the routine of it all: automatically going down on her every night, just as a matter of course, while getting nothing out of it in return. It's not unpleasant work, but the way we do it makes me feel like more of an appliance than a friend. I'm gonna talk to her when she gets back tomorrow and see what she thinks.

July 14

Christy's back! God, I really did miss her, because when she walked in I got downright excited and smiled like an idiot. Mom was there, and after dropping her bags Christy went up to her first and gave her a quick hug and a polite, "Hi, Aunt Anna." Then she turned to me and her face lit up.

"Noah!" She damn near launched herself at me. She gave me a five-second bear hug and a big kiss on the cheek. So I guess she missed me, too. :-) I looked over at Mom while Christy squeezed me, trying to play it off with a roll of my eyes. It might've been my imagination, but I definitely think I saw a look on Mom's face -- surprised, maybe perplexed. We'll have to be more careful about that sort of thing.

After lunch I finally screwed up the courage to have that chat with Christine about my not just being an Automatic Blowjob Machine. Obviously I put it more gently than that. She was confused at first, but all in all she took it ok.

"You mean you don't like it?" she asked.

"No, it's not that. I do like it. It's ... wild."

"Well yeah, that's what I thought. You always get really, you know, excited. And eager," she said, pointing out the obvious.

"Ha, yeah."

"But we can't do it anyway? Like, you really don't want to suck my cock anymore?" At the explicit mention of cocksucking my breath caught in my throat for a split second and I felt a twitch in my pants. It was quick, but I think she noticed my reaction. I rushed to answer her.

"No no no, I don't mean it like that. I just think, for it to be every night, like it's expected, it's a little much. It shouldn't be automatic, that's all. I'm happy to help you out, it's just ... yeah, maybe not every night, you know?"

It felt like I was blowing this. Christy studied my face for several seconds, saying nothing, like she was turning over something in her mind. It was disconcerting. Finally she gave me a slick little smile and a jab on the arm.

"Ok buddy, I hear ya. And I definitely appreciate all the 'help' you give me -- you're oh-so generous. But, hey, I was really looking forward to seeing you tonight. I sure wouldn't want to take advantage, but do you think you could help me out again? Kind of a 'welcome home' thing? I've missed you..."

As she finished she reached out, cupped her hand against my cheek, and gently ran her thumbnail over my lips. Oh, you sick puppy, Noah. She's getting way too good at this. I agreed a little too quickly.

"Yes -- I mean, yeah. Yes. I'd be happy to. I really missed you, too. I mean it."

"Sweet! You're a life saver, Noah," she said with a smile and bounded off.

I felt pretty good about where we left things, and I was looking forward to later.

"Later" went well. Middle of the night, back in our usual positions on the lounge, back to our usual routine of low-intensity kissing & nuzzling, Christy eventually gives the usual cues for me to get to work. Back to the routine. But we'd talked about it this time, and there was a perfectly valid reason following her absence, so it was all good. Hell, by the time the moment arrived I'd even been feeling impatient.

And we had a lovely time. First she pulled off her shirt and had me play with her tits, which I somehow had never done before for more than a few seconds. Groping, pinching, kissing. Jesus, her tits are spectacular. She guided my mouth to her breasts and taught me how she likes to be touched there. For a while I was gently sucking on her nipple, almost like I was nursing, while I breathed in her scent and she ran her hand through my hair, cooing encouragement.

"Oh, I missed you sweetie, I surely did ... I love having your mouth on me, it's just my favorite thing ... you're doing so well ... Yesss, I think you missed me like I missed you ... That's okay, you know. It's nothing to be embarrassed about ... Oh, you always make me feel wonderful ... Mmmmm -- I can feel you getting hard, you're pressed up against me ... that's good, that's good..."

We spent five minutes like that and it was my favorite part of the whole night -- it was almost supernaturally comforting, this boundless sense of safety and calm. For those five minutes it was like I had everything I needed in the world. When she finally lifted my head from her breast I heard myself let out a whimper of disappointment.

I was completely blissed-out as Christine nudged me southwards. When I pulled down her shorts, and smelled her soft musk, and saw her throbbing slab of muscle, I got a jolt of the other side to our trysts -- the side that's not about safety or comfort, the side that's bracing and scary and potent. I was in a weird place as I bowed and took her cockhead into my mouth.

"mmMMMmmm ... ha, welcome home, Noah," she said. She was teasing me.

But once I started pleasuring her, Christy was less aggressive than she usually is, and I was glad of it. She seemed to realize that I'd appreciate her not being too rough or demanding right then. I was impressed. She mostly just laid back and luxuriated in a mellow blowjob. When she did speak it was more affectionate than raunchy, and she let me set the pace -- she wasn't forcefully grabbing my hair or thrusting her hips until the very end. I get these nagging doubts about what we're doing sometimes, but in fact she's always so good to me. I should try to remember that.

After only 15 minutes Christy tensed up and launched an unusually heavy load into the back of my throat.

"Mmmm ... oh yes, yes ... keep going, baby ... oh, I need it, I need it ... you're SO GOOD, you're a fucking artist ... Ah! I can't give you up, Noah ... never ... I'm gonna ... ohhhOHHH--AAH!"

If lazily sucking on her nipple was the best thing from last night, this was the other best thing. Her praise and her palpable joy sent me spinning, and then her cum flooded my palate and I remembered that I love this part. Swallowing something so powerful from someone so special, it's unnerving, but also breathtaking. I always feel sated right to my bones after gulping it down. And she tastes SO GOOD. How was I ever put off by it? It's exquisite.

"Come here," said Christy once I'd slurped down the last of her cum. I slid up and kissed her, then we just lay there cuddling in the afterglow, my head kind of on her shoulder, her arm around me. Can I have another favorite part? 10 minutes, lying perfectly still, not a care in the world. I could've stayed like that a long time, but it would be dawn soon and she had to get dressed and head to her room. Once she did I went out like a light and enjoyed a deep satisfying sleep, waking up today feeling rejuvenated.

So, yeah. I'm glad she's back.

July 15

She sees right through me, and it's past time I accepted that.

Last night was enlightening. The early evening was weird, though I think I get it now. Once she got home from work, I found myself waiting on Christine. Nothing overt, but all night she didn't freshen her own drink, or fix her own dinner plate, or fetch anything from across the room. Just, 'Noah, would you do this' and 'Noah, would you get me that.' I'm happy to do that stuff for her, but it felt pretty fucking awkward with Mom hanging around. It was noticeable. Or felt like it, anyway.

Once we were alone I didn't mind, and anyway I was just happy for the chance to curl up on the lounge with Christy. We cuddled and watched a few different things. Eventually she put on one of her Empire-produced animes -- not porn, but certainly porn-y. The sex scenes in those shows get a rise out of me in a way that they didn't at first, but I guess that's not surprising given how I've been spending my nights this past month.

Anyway, after watching this show for a while I can tell I'm getting kinda excited, and so is Christy, and we start to ramp up our kissing, caressing, etc. I had my hand rubbing the front of her shorts, and I was just about to slide down and take them off for her when -- for the first time ever -- Christy stopped me.

"No, wait a second," she said. I did.

"Hmm?"

"I guess we'd better call it a night, huh?"

"Oh. Really? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. It's just I thought about what you said yesterday. You were right: I shouldn't take advantage of your generosity."

I was momentarily stunned, and glad that she'd actually heard me, and slightly disappointed all at the same time.

"Oh, no, you didn't ... that's nice of you to say, but you didn't take advantage. We're all good, Christy." She tussled my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead. Then she gave me a warm smile and got up to leave. Without even thinking about it, I heard myself try to stop her. "You know you don't have to ... I mean, it's alright. If you wanted to stay, I'm happy to help."

Christy barely broke stride. "Nonsense. You're so nice to me, but you were right: I shouldn't keep asking you to do this. Some other time. 'Nite!" And with a friendly wave she was gone, off to bed.

I lay there in the dark for 23 minutes -- I know because I kept looking at the clock. At first I was surprised. I'd certainly gotten what I wanted, so why wasn't I happy about it? Oh well, I thought, we'll figure it out tomorrow. But I tossed & turned, and wasn't coming close to sleep. There was a palpable sense that something was missing, something was off. I was restless, agitated, and with each passing minute that feeling grew stronger.

At minute 15 a distinct, recurring thought came into my head: she's right down the hall. Minute 16: but she said no, and of course she's right. Minute 18: What would I even say when I got there? Maybe I could -- no. Minute 20: She'd probably be happy to see you, happy for you to help her get -- Jesus, no. Minute 22: This is stupid. Just lie still, go to sleep, and tomorrow you get to enjoy a healthier relationship with her. You can't just be a machine that a teenager uses to extract sexual favors; even she recognizes that. Go to sleep.

At minute 24 I got up and walked down the hall to Christine's bedroom.

I tapped on the door but got no answer. A few seconds later I knocked on the door again, turned the knob, and slowly pushed it open. I stood just inside the doorway facing the bed, no doubt looking lost.

The room was illuminated by soft light from the bedside lamp. Next to it was Christine, lying on top of the covers with her feet pointed towards me, reading one of my books. She was all but naked, wearing just her panties. My god, did she ever look glorious just then -- luscious, resplendent. My eyes darted first to her bulge, but I willed myself to look her in the eye. If she was the least bit surprised by my intrusion, she did a marvelous job of hiding it.

"Hey," I finally managed.

"Hi, Noah. What can I do for you?" She seemed as calm as I was anxious.

"Uh, nothing," I began. "I feel bad. I think I laid some of my own hang-ups on you, made you feel guilty. And you shouldn't feel guilty. I swear. I just wanted ... you don't have to go without relief, is all. I know it's important to you. If you'd like I can help you out tonight, and it's no trouble at all. Really. I'm fine."