8mm Queen

Story Info
Dirty bookstore shemale drives me crazy with lust!
841 words
3.51
27.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This was written after viewing Lilith's video. She is a very, very sexy shemale. The way the video is shot it looks like an 8mm film you would see in the old-time smut booths of a dirty bookstore. Porn in the 40's 50's 60's 70's was not easily accessed like today with the internet. The fact you risked being seen entering an adult bookstore coupled with the need to further ask for the "specialty items" that weren't on the main shelves, like shemale porn, made your purchase that much more of a prized possession.

Today it is rare to find a truly erotic person. One that exudes eroticism more so than exhibits it. Lilith, you are a truly erotic, sensual person.)

In the old days, to get your favorite dirty pictures or books, you had to leave your house and drive to the nearest adult bookstore. It was seedy, dimly lit, raw and primal. It was common to sneak into a film booth with a bag full of coins and feed them into the machine showing a 8mm movie loop. You would be afraid to touch anything for fear of putting your hand in someone else's semen. But then, in front of you, the little film screen flickers and comes to life. The vision of beauty is Lilith. So curvaceous and sexy. Beautiful eyes that just pull you in by the heart and just below them, a set of the plumpest most delicious lips you've ever seen. So wet and colored fire-engine red begging to touch my soft lips. They purse in response to the sensations of her tugging on her beautiful hard cock. (or do you refer to it as a clit?) A very nice-sized cock that is shaped so perfect and not grotesquely oversized. Something delicious enough you would love to have inside your own warm wet mouth if you were so inclined. So very erect and throbbing you could take her pulse from watching that gorgeous member bounce with each beat of her heart.

As I feed the hungry machine more coins, I look over your delectable lingerie which is filled out by your mouth-watering body. Plump, heavenly tits I would give anything to touch them, to taste them, to wrap my lips and tongue around your hard nipples. I hope they are sensitive and you writhe under my touch. Your voluptuous hips and hot Brazilian ass. Mmmmm you have everything a sane man could ask for in a woman plus a lil extra.

I sit in my private booth, watching your performance flicker in front of me. 8mm heaven. I can't help but become erect in my pants. I would never masturbate in a public place but your beautiful body drives me to drop my inhibitions and I pull out my dripping hard cock. Precum literally dangles in a large drip from the end of my swollen cock head. You have me so excited it flows from me like I haven't experienced since my youth. I use it to lube my throbbing erection and stroke it wishing I was with you in you dirty film, stroking your body and cock, licking every inch of you sensual body. Your bucking hips push your cock in the air. Thrusting into an imaginary orifice. I wish it was my mouth. I have never sucked a cock or even had the notion to but somehow you make me drunk with new untapped lust. I would do anything you ask. Even let you fuck my mouth, using me to get off. My cock is straining inside its own skin you have me so hard. I just hope I have enough coins to get me to the end.

I can't hold back as I see your rigid, bloated she-cock erupt. Huge geysers of semen jetting through the air like erotic fireworks. Such a cumshot like I haven't seen for a long time. You close your eyes telling me how good it feels but mine stay open, fixated on the screen and your beautiful passion as my own cum gushes from my turgid cock. The release is phenomenal. I haven't cummed like that in years. You bring it out of me. I squeeze out every drop for you my sweet sexy Lilith.

My time runs out as the screen goes black. Reality comes hurtling back. I realize I have been in this booth a very long time and hurry to put my cock back in my pants before anybody comes in. I try to wipe up but I have cum so much it is futile. I leave in a rush and get in my car. The man at the counter shakes his head as I go past. After I get in the isolation of my car, visions of sweet sexy Lilith run through my head. Driving home I have a smile from ear to ear. Dreams of you fill my sleep that night and I awake with cock in hand. Another wet dream and a mess to clean...you drive me wild my 8mm Queen.