9. Linda's Family: Naked Me Day

Story Info
Linda with four men in one long day...
4.8k words
4.11
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continuing the story that began with "A Close Call... and Then")

Wednesday was a day I was particularly looking forward to, the day I had promised the guys that I would be naked the whole day. I was becoming increasingly aware that exhibitionism had a strong appeal for me. I got a thrill out of men looking at my body. And I was used to being looked at since I had been a model at the art department for several months now. So I wasn't really nervous about being naked for the guys. They had all seen me naked like all the people in the art classes had. On the other hand, I was nervous. The art class modeling was -- theoretically, at least -- impersonal. This nudity was definitely going to be personal.

I decided that the best way to cope with it was to be bold and show no sign of nervousness or embarrassment. I would act as if it were no big deal that I was naked and they weren't. So when I was through with my morning preparations for breakfast, except for the getting dressed part, I just went down to the kitchen. All four of them were there. At first Derek was the only one who just stopped and stared. The others were shy, almost embarrassed, and that surprised me. After all we had done over the last few months! But the difference was that whenever they had seen me naked before they were either naked themselves or about to be. They felt somehow like they were violating my privacy. Except Derek who had come up with this idea in the first place. He just unabashedly stared and was smiling. It felt great.

I had decided to get a lot of sexual mileage out of this day. So I walked over to the closest man in the room, which happened to be Bill, and kissed him as hard and as thoroughly as I could. I nearly plastered my body against his and my tongue explored the whole space of his mouth. He was startled, of course, but I could feel his erection starting up in his pants. He hugged me and pressed my breasts against him. When I had kissed him long enough, I drew back and said, "I love you," loud enough that they could all hear it.

Then I turned to the next guy, Matt, and gave him the same treatment. Then Derek; he hugged me by putting both hands on my ass and pressing my pussy against his growing erection. Then Nick. Each time I stopped it by telling the guy that I loved him. That is what started this whole commune idea in the first place; that I felt genuine love for each of them.

Then I just proceeded to act normal. I went about setting the table, pouring the orange juice, all the things I might do anyway. Matt was making waffles and Nick was making coffee -- his coffee was always the best. The funny thing about walking around naked was how self-conscious I was of my breasts. They moved as I walked. Normally wearing a bra my breasts just stayed put, held in place. Now they swung a little whenever I turned. They bounced a little whenever I walked. And they hung down a little whenever I bent over. It was kind of cool and I could feel the guys pleasure, not only in just seeing my tits but watching them in motion. I felt the same way watching one of the guys walk around naked. The penis would move with then as they were walking. It was fun to watch it swinging back and forth.

I tried to keep up the conversation as we ate but they were even more tongue tied than they were on Monday when it was all of them who were naked. As I finished I stood up and said to them in general, "I'll be in the living room all day working on some painting so any time you want me I'll be in there. Get it? Any time you want me?" All but Derek were looking like they didn't know what to say. Derek was just smiling. "After all, I had my way with all of you on Monday. Today you can all have your way with me. Anything you want, I am obviously available."

With that I turn to the door and went on in to the living room. I wasn't really surprised when all of them drifted in over the next half hour. What man wouldn't want to hang out with a naked woman? Derek was the last one in because he was in charge of the clean up that morning. I was standing by my easel planning how to set up the painting I intended. When Derek came in he walked right over to me and said, "I would like to return the favor."

I was slow on the uptake. "Huh?"

"For the blow job on Monday. I would like to return the favor."

"Oh! Sure!" This guy knew how to eat pussy! "Where do you want me?"

"Lie down right there in front of the couch. I'll spread a blanket so it will be more comfortable." The other guys were staring like deer in the headlights. When he got the blanket spread out, I walked over and laid down on my back and spread my leg apart. All the guys were looking at my body spread out for them. Derek knelt down between my feet and bent over and started kissing my pussy. He took his time. He was going to eat me out thoroughly, as thoroughly as I had sucked him off. He kissed all around my pussy, on the inside of my thighs and across my clitoris and over to the other side. And then finally his tongue made direct contact with my clit. He had built up my anticipation so much that my whole body jerked and I pushed my hips up and against his mouth. But still he took it slow. His tongue slowly glided over my entire clitoris and then back down to the left and then all the way up again and back down on the right, like a figure eight. After a while he varied his tongue's path by going back and forth across my clitoris as he worked gradually up and down.

He took it slow, so slow that I was gradually building toward a climax for a long time. I had an irrelevant thought as he was working on me: that my pussy was like a super-saturated solution, which goes beyond the point of saturation by lowering the temperature so gradually that it is like the molecules don't notice there are too many of them. Then suddenly something disturbs them and all the extra molecules crystallize out very fast. Science can give you some odd metaphors, I guess, but that was what he was doing to my pussy. I was at the point where I would normally climax but he kept making me higher and higher, way past the point of no return. I was so tense, I was like a spring stretched way beyond its endurance.

And suddenly his tongue grazed my clitoris just right and I crashed into the most extreme orgasm I have ever had. And it just went on and on. I think I was screaming, pushing my pussy into his face, arching my back. My titties were shaking with my convulsions. And all the guys were watching, gaping at what was going on. I just lay there on the blanket for a long time, getting my breath back, eyes closed. I could feel them all looking at me though. My pussy was still hot and it stayed hot with them looking at me like that. "Thank you, Derek! That was great!"

Finally I got up, sort of shaky, and went over to my easel. Their eyes followed me as I began to set up for the painting. I had decided to try doing a self portrait, to try to paint how I actually looked naked rather than how the students saw me, how I saw myself. I am not that good a painter, yet, but practice, practice. It took a while to get everything set up and then putting in the wide brush strokes for the background. There was a mirror in front of me and to the right and the light was actually pretty good. Not as good as the studio but pretty good. The guys were sort of milling around.

"It won't bother you if we watch some TV, will it?" Nick had a special nature documentary he had been meaning to watch. Actually a series of them. They were supposed to be great.

"Not at all. Though I am surprised you can look at anything besides me." My little joke but I was hoping it would make them relax and look all they wanted. It was possibly an hour or two later, when I was about to start some of the more detail work, that I realized I had left a particular necessary brush back in my room. Yes, I do have a favorite brush.

"I have to go up to get a brush I forgot to bring down and I will be right back."

Derek smiled and quipped. "You could use your bush instead." I feigned a shocked look and glanced down at my pussy. "No. Too awkward. But thanks for the suggestion."

I went up the stairs and knew they were all looking at my ass as I went up. I quickly found the brush I wanted and went back down. Bill was there as if he were about to go up to his room. I could see that giant erection through his pants. I squeezed against the wall to let him pass, but as he was passing he turned to me, breathing heavily. His body was leaning against me just enough. This time he kissed me.

"What are you thinking, Bill?" I looked down where I could just see his erection. His penis was almost pushing its way out of his pants.. He didn't answer.

"Bill, are you thinking you want to fuck me?"

After a few seconds he answered with a ragged voice, "Yes."

"Well, then. Go ahead. Do it."

"Now?"

"If you want to."

"Here?"

"Yes. It's all in the family."

He was breathing even more heavily. I decided to take matters into my own hands. Poor Bill was just too insecure. I was pleased he had taken this much initiative, in fact.

"Here is what we are going to do, Bill. I am going to unfasten your pants and pull them down a little and take your dick out. It feels like it is ready. Then you are going to put your hands behind my knees and lift me up. I will help with that part. Then you are going to lower me onto your dick. And then you are going to do what you do best."

I didn't give him much time to think about it. I had never had sex standing up before and I wasn't sure it would work. I hoped it would. So I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and slid them down so his dick was out. I lifted my right leg. "Now you take my knee and hold it up so I can lift my other leg and not fall over." When I did that I said, "OK, now lift me up higher so your dick can get in. I will guide it." He did and I did. I positioned his dick just at the opening of my vagina. "Now lower me slowly onto your dick." I held his dick in the right place and felt it just glide right in to me. When he was inside, I moved both arms around his neck. "Now Bill. Fuck me."

He pushed as far inside me as he could and I moved my hips to help him out. And I kissed him while he was doing it. It is too awkward to hold a kiss while fucking; there is too much going on that claims our attention, but every time there was a brief pause I kissed him again. My pussy was still wet from Derek and it felt glorious having a man inside me. He pushed in and out eagerly, like he could hardly wait to cum. He wanted to fuck me really badly. Every once in a while he would glance down at my tits pressed into his chest.

And then I felt him cum. His semen didn't shoot in as far since it was shooting straight up and had to work against gravity, but it felt fantastically hot and sticky. And alive. All those little sperm guys hoping to find an egg. I could remember how it felt when he came in my mouth on Monday. I remembered how it tasted and how it felt so hot and sticky and eager. When he was done fucking me I held his head in my hands and looked into his eyes a long time. And kissed him.

"That was so good Bill. I like being fucked by you. You are really really good. Thank you." Then we gradually uncoupled and he pulled his pants back up. I walked back, in front of the guys on the couch, to my easel. But before I got there I could feel some of his semen dripping out of my vagina. I reached over to the box of kleenex on the coffee table and wiped it off. All three of the guys were watching as I did it. In case they though Bill had faked an orgasm (some men do, I hear) they all knew that Bill had had a real one. He had filled me up. His cum was running down my legs for the next fifteen minutes. I just kept wiping it off.

Then I worked steadily on the painting for a couple of hours. Matt and Nick were watching the videos, a series with eight or ten episodes. Whenever I looked up and watched some it was really beautifully done. After several hours of work I was getting tired and looked over at Matt and Nick sitting on the sofa and I had an idea. What if I laid down across them and rested a while? It turned me on to think about lying on them naked. I bet I could distract them. Every once in a while I would catch one of them looking at me, so they were distractable. So I decided to do it.

I laid down the brushes and walked over and sat down on Matt's lap and leaned back to lie on Nick's lap. Suddenly they paused the video. "Oh, you don't have to stop watching this because of me."

Nick answered, "I think we definitely should." My head was resting on the arm of the couch -- unlike most couches, it was even fairly comfortable. So my breasts were in Nick's lap and my pussy was on Matt's lap. I closed my eyes like I was going to take a nap and let them look. Pretty soon I felt two hands, one just lightly touching my right breast and the other lying on my pussy. Then the hand lying on my pussy turned over so that Matt could play with me better and Nick's thumb and forefinger began squeezing my nipple. I opened my legs a bit to give Matt better access, and soon I felt fingers rubbing my clitoris, soon followed by two fingers inserted in my vagina. They moved in slowly, just inching in until the whole length of his fingers were inside me, gently rubbing. All the while Nick was playing with my tits, sometimes just with my nipples and sometimes grabbing a whole breast, sometimes just letting his hand drift softly everywhere around my tits. The fingers in my pussy were really getting me going. I could feel him searching for my G spot. He had found it before so I knew he would do it soon.

And then he did. He let one finger just rub very gently back and forth at that particular place inside me, back and forth. I was arching my back by that time, pushing my tits up to Nick's hand and pushing my pussy down onto Matt's fingers. It did not take long till I was on the verge of orgasm and started pushing onto them eagerly. I grabbed Nick's hands and squeezed them to my tits and I reached down to feel Matts fingers where they plunged into me. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" just over and over as they drove me nearer and nearer to losing control. I gave a little yelp I think or something like it as they pushed me over the edge and I was convulsing in their laps. Once the orgasm began to subside, Matt held his fingers still, but still all the way inside me.

Once it was over and I was as relaxed as was possible with his fingers in my pussy, Matt started moving his fingers again. This second orgasm was quicker to happen and even better than the first. It was unbelievable. And Matt repeated the whole process. He gave me four orgasms total while I was lying there, never taking his fingers out of me. He had such complete ownership of my pussy. I was exhausted. But I wasn't finished with them yet. I didn't need another orgasm. What I needed was to be fucked. What I wanted was to be fucked. I wanted to feel a penis inside me squirting out its seed. Fingers in the pussy are great, but they are just not the same as a penis.

When I had my breath, I opened my eyes. Matt still had his fingers in me to see if I wanted more, and I was holding his hand that was groping inside me. I pulled his fingers out and said, "I have got to be fucked. And I mean now. You first Matt."

I sat up and rolled off their laps. It was then that I noticed Derek standing at the door. How long had he been there? It didn't matter, but I hoped he saw it all. I moved over and knelt down in front of Nick and began to unfasten his pants. On my knees I arched my back with my ass ready for Matt. He stood up and unzipped his pants and took his cock out, then knelt down behind me and between my legs. I felt him push his cock inside me just as I pushed Nick's cock into my mouth. Two cocks at once, one in my mouth and one taking my pussy as hard as it could. Feeling Matt's dick plunging in and out of me I sucked harder on Nick's cock than I have ever sucked before. Maybe. I do enjoy sucking a man's dick. I buried his dick as far in my mouth as I could and held it there; I didn't want to make him cum. I wanted him to save his semen for fucking me. I wanted to concentrate on Matt fucking me as well.

Matt was ready. In a few minutes he was right on the verge of orgasm. He moaned and pushed as far and as hard into my pussy as he could and I felt his seed erupting in me. Hot, sticky, deep deep inside me. I didn't count how many ejaculations he had, but I felt every one of them while I sucked hard on Nick. When Matt was finally done I felt him withdraw, and I let go of Nick's cock. I turned around and said, "Your turn to fuck me, Nick. Now." I turned around so my ass was easily available to Nick and without any hesitation he crouched over me and plunged inside. With his hands he grabbed my tits and pulled me back and onto his cock. I don't think it took even a dozen strokes in my pussy before his semen was mixing with Matt's semen. I suppose my pussy has never been so full of semen as it was then.

When Nick withdrew, I just collapsed on the floor on my stomach. I didn't know what to expect when I went over and lay down on them, but this was beyond anything I had imagined. Wow. I may have laid there for a half hour. I think I did go to sleep briefly. I don't know. When I got up and looked at the clock it was one o'clock. There was more painting to do and Nick and Matt were recovered enough they were ready to go back to their video series. Unless Derek wanted me right away I could still get quite a lot done on my painting. I figured I better ask.

"So, Derek. What are your desires. You want to fuck me now or wait or what?"

"I will wait. You look nearly exhausted. Do you want me to bring you a sandwich or some pie from last night? Or coffee?"

"Yes, thank you. All of the above. I will finish more of my painting until you are ready ... to do something."

I did work on the painting for a few hours though it still wasn't done. I planned on going another hour and quitting for the day, but instead, Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door. Perhaps fortunately they knocked at the kitchen door, which is at the front of the house, so I didn't have to hide. Derek, who knows a lot about the Bible and enjoys talking about it, went in the kitchen to let them in. I kept on with my painting until ... Derek opened the kitchen door, looked around, and said, "Linda, perhaps you would like to come in for this discussion?" I raised my eyebrows and no doubt looked incredulous. He just smiled and nodded. Matt and Nick also looked shocked, but more curious and amused than shocked.

So I put down my brushes and went over to Derek. "You sure?" I whispered. He grinned. "Oh, yeah." So I went in, naked as I was. There was a man and a woman, late middle age, sitting at the table with their big Bible and some pamphlets. They were talking to each other and didn't notice me coming in at first. But in a moment they both looked up. The man looked like his teeth might fall out, and the woman looked ... angry?

Derek introduced me, "This is Linda. This is Fred and Janice from the Jehovah's Witnesses. We were just talking about the Kingdom of God and what it would be like. I thought you might have some questions about it."

I picked up on Derek's drift immediately. "Oh, yes. Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. Tell me, uh, Fred, do you think we will wear clothes in the Kingdom of God? Or no?"

Janice was already collecting all their pamphlets and putting them in a brief case, and Fred was already closing his Bible and standing up. They didn't say anything, not even good-bye. They hustled out of the door quickly, but they did remember to leave a copy of The Watchtower..

Derek was laughing and laughing and I was too. Matt and Nick came in at that point and Derek described the whole scene to them. Everyone was laughing. I laughed too but later on I felt guilty. Did they deserve that? They were uptight legalists and prudes and maybe other bad things, but whose fault was that? Not theirs. They weren't born that way. They were made that way. They were taught that way. My parents used to go door to door evangelizing for the local Assembly of God. I was imagining if something like this had happened to them. I don't think they could help thinking the way they did and I'm not sure they can change either. I talked about it with Derek the next day and he agreed. It was a cruel joke. I admit, though, I enjoyed walking into the room naked.

12