9 - Lucy's Humiliation

Story Info
Chapter 9 for the series House of Slaves.
5.7k words
4.29
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke up in her cage later, noticing Eliza sleeping in the cage beside her. She moved her body gingerly, feeling a little sore. Her pussy still throbbed and tingled, aching and tender. But her arousal was mostly gone, thankfully. Her back was sore, and she felt bruised and tender. She whimpered, and lay back on her cage, pondering over what the Dom said. She couldn't concentrate on just one feeling, her brain was going everywhere - her penetration, the session with Eliza, the filming session...the long training process had been quite the challenge.

Anna shook her head as she got lost in her own thoughts.

The door opened. "Get up, slaves." The voice of the Dom sounded, the doors of their cages clicking open.

The girls stirred and crawled towards the door, wondering why it wasn't Lucy who was opening their doors for them.

They soon got their answer as they crawled along a long corridor and entered the backstage of an underground hall.

Lucy was kneeling in the servitude posture in the middle of the stage, with cameras on every angle of her body, and monitors around the hall, showing every angle of every body part she had to offer. Her back was arched, and her hands were tied above her head, her nipples were in view for the audience - along with her armpits. Her hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail. The only thing she was wearing was a microphone.

The Dom stood beside the kneeling Lucy while Anna and Eliza knelt at a distance behind them, trembling at the sight of such a large crowd.

Lucy blushed furiously as the viewers started hurling obscenities at the sight of her humiliated position, seeing the bare nipples of her petite frame in all its glory, her naked body on display. There were even several cameras between her legs, making sure no body part was left out. It was humiliating.

The Dom smirked and took up his microphone, the speakers booming. "Welcome to Slave Lucy's live performance. " The Dom turned to Lucy, who kept her eyes downcast in submission, her hands tied, her nipples sensitive. He reached out and stroked Lucy's hair lovingly. "Ready, Lucy? Be a good girl."

Lucy nodded quietly, taking in deep breaths, getting into her zone to serve her Master. The Dom leaned over and whispered into her ear: "Tell the audience who they are."

"My..." Lucy swallowed. "My masters and mistresses, sir..."

The Dom smiled as the audience screamed in delight at Lucy's answer. "Very good. What have you been doing this morning, Lucy?"

"E-eating breakfast, s-sir...cooking, cleaning." She answered honestly.

The Dom shook his head, laughing gently as he cupped her chin, moving her face upwards to look at him. "Don't lie, Lucy. Tell the viewers your dirty job. What did you do when you were alone?"

Lucy whimpered. "I w-was fingering myself to orgasm, sir, while l-looking in m-my mirror, sir..." she confessed quietly.

The audience screamed in delight at the admission, sending a rush of blood to her pussy.

"You were masturbating to orgasm, while watching yourself doing it? Isn't that correct?"

Lucy shivered as the Dom continued to humiliate her, his tone full of mischief. She nodded. "Y-yes, sir."

The Dom smirked at her reply, bringing his microphone close to his mouth, "You are a dirty, naughty slave! You should be punished for that!" He chuckled. "But lucky for you, the audience tonight have some very creative ideas for punishment, don't they?" He held the microphone to the audience.

The audience roared in approval, the excitement palpable.

The Dom smiled. "We shall bid! Whoever has the highest bid has the luxury of punishing Lucy personally for ten minutes! That sound good?"

The audience roared even louder, shouting all sorts of abuse and insults towards Lucy.

The Dom nodded. "The bid starts from $200!"

Anna hung her head as she listened, disgusted at what was happening - but she could do nothing. They were trapped here. She gritted her teeth and forced herself to look at her trembling friend. Professional as Lucy was, it was still her first time performing in front of such a huge crowd.

The first person raised their hand, "$200!"

The audience cheered and howled at the offer.

"$300!" Another man called.

"$400!" The man next to him called out.

Lucy trembled in humiliation.

"$800! Going once! Going twice!"

Lucy hung her head as the bidding increased further, some people yelling louder than the others.

"$1000! The auctioneer's call, going once! Going twice! Sold for $1000!"

The Dom laughed at the sight, and took a step backwards, opening his arms to the audience. "That gentleman in the black suit there - welcome on stage!" He chuckled as he welcomed the man who had won the bid. The Dom escorted him to the center of the stage where Lucy knelt in submission, ready to please her owner. "Let us begin! Would you like to do it yourself, or would you like to give orders? We have two assistants -" He pointed at Anna and Eliza, "-who are willing to help you if you don't want to get your hands dirty."

The man glanced at the girls for a moment, then at the Dom. "I want to watch."

The Dom chuckled. "Understandable!" He clapped his hands together. "Slaves Anna and Eliza await your orders!"

The man smiled. "I like it when slaves pee."

The crowd gasped excitedly.

"Incontinence, you mean? In public?" The Dom smirked, elated at this idea. "Like an animal!"

The man chuckled as the crowd exchanged excited whispers.

The Dom snapped his fingers. "Anna, go get some PP cream III. Eliza, bring out five bottles of water!" The crowd cheered in response.

The Dom sat and waited as the slaves obeyed. Lucy swallowed as she hung her head, preparing to receive a humiliating punishment.

The man who had won the auction watched from beside the Dom.

A few minutes later, Anna and Eliza returned, carrying the items needed for the humiliation scene. Anna put down the box and opened it up, pulling out a tube of PP cream III from it, showing it to the audience as their cheered and whooped. She pulled the lid of the tube, unscrewed it and smeared a generous amount on her finger. Anna took a deep breath and looked at Lucy uncertainly.

Lucy nodded in encouragement, looking into Anna's eyes, trying to give her courage although she was the one about to get tortured.

"What are you waiting for? Do it now!" The man said as the crowd shouted out, calling the Dom to continue.

Anna's heart ached at her friend's predicament, and she swallowed her emotions, nodding slowly. She knelt and applied the cream between Lucy's spread thighs, applying it directly on her friend's urethral opening.

Lucy shivered at the feel of cold, thick cream on her entrance.

The Dom handed Anna a urethral penetrating rod. It was thin, but had a rough surface. Anna applied some cream on it as the crowd fell silent, watching as Anna knelt down again, preparing to use it to penetrate Lucy and coat the insides of her urethra with the cream. She pushed the tip of the thin plastic rod carefully against Lucy's urethra. The crowd cheered as it slid inside, howling in glee as Lucy's body writhed in response.

The Dom nodded at Anna to proceed and he smiled as the audience chanted for Anna to "FUCK LUCY!"

She held onto the end of the rod and pumped her arms back and forth, eliciting gasps from Lucy, and more cheering from the crowd as the large crowd watched in delight.

Lucy groaned, shivering at the feelings as her urethral walls were evenly coated with the cream.

Finally, Anna stopped, extracting the thick plastic rod from her friend's tiny opening, placing it on a side table, covered in cloth, to keep it from touching anything else.

The Dom took up his microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, that was a very strong diuretic cream. Nobody can resist it, even a slave as experienced as Lucy!" The man nodded in approval.

Lucy shivered, feeling her bladder filling up and her eyes began to flutter as the effects of the cream started to take hold.

The crowd began shouting again as the Dom explained what was going on. "She will be unable to control her bladder, and wet herself like a slut!"

Lucy felt her heart race as she felt a strong urge to pee. Her eyes began to water at the increasing pressure in her lower abdomen. "I-I n-need to..." She looked tearfully at the man and the Dom.

That expression and sentence was enough to make the audience cheer in delight.

"You need to what, slave?" The Dom smirked evilly as Lucy squirmed in her posture.

P-pee..." Lucy whimpered quietly.

The audience burst into loud cheering.

Anna shivered at the sounds and the sight. But she held her head up high, ready to serve the man, just as the Dom instructed.

Lucy shook her head and began crying silently onstage, feeling her bladder cramp painfully as she felt a strong urge to pee. "May...may I have permission to pee, sir?" She whimpered quietly again.

"Oh, no! Not yet! I am interested in the effectiveness of the cream. Let's see how long you can hold it." The man chuckled evilly as he sat beside the Dom.

Lucy bowed her head sadly, trembling at the idea. She clenched her teeth, her muscles tightening.

The Dom motioned for Anna to lie down with her head between Lucy's legs, ready to accept her urine when it came out. Lucy's eyes widened - she did not want to release her bladder on her friend's face, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she lost control.

Trembling, being the submissive and responsible slave she was, she asked yet again, "May I...p-please pee?"

The man smirked. "What does the audience say?"

"Noooo!!" The crowd cheered and yelled loudly, howling in delight.

"P-pleaseee...I can't hold it...!" Lucy whimpered quietly, her whimpers loud and clear though the speakers.

"OOh, what a naughty girl...she's leaking!" The Dom smirked, pointing at a huge monitor which showed a close-up view of Lucy's pussy. Urine was slowly dripping onto Anna's open mouth.

Lucy flushed and began sobbing softly as tears flowed down her face, her whole body cramping from the cramps and her bladder demanding to release its contents. "Please...c-can I please pee?" She begged.

The crowd began calling more vulgar things like "you piss pot!" and "water hose!"

The Dom turned to the audience. "Are you all ready to see Lucy wet herself?"

The crowd erupted with cheers and chanting, all calling for Lucy to "wet herself on the slave!"

Lucy gritted her teeth, waiting desperately for the permission to relieve herself.

The man nodded. "You may pee." He took his microphone.

Lucy threw her head back, and the stream began - water hitting Anna's tongue. Lucy bit back a cry, not wanting to make it too uncomfortable for Anna between her legs, trying to control the stream of urine.

Anna tried to swallow everything as much as she could, looking up into her friend's pussy as she saw the woman struggling to stay in control.

Lucy gritted her teeth in humiliation, wanting this to end. Finally the stream became a trickle, and all her pee had gone into Anna's mouth.

Lucy bowed her head, her cheeks burning.

The crowd howled and cheered loudly, chanting words like "Urine slut," "little bitch," and "nasty urine bucket!"

"Thank you." The man nodded. "Pee slave...did you like that." He smiled as he patted Lucy on the head.

Lucy's eyes filled up with tears as she looked up at the man, but she swallowed her emotions and replied, "Th...thank you sir."

"Well I should probably give you another one then?" The man chuckled as he moved closer to Lucy's body, so close he could smell her scent.

The Dom smiled. "Why not? I think Lucy can take it. Anna, feed Lucy water." The Dom called Anna to prepare the next punishment for the woman, who was not going to enjoy it.

"Thank you. I would love to." Lucy swallowed and smiled bravely, hiding her emotions.

Anna took the water bottles, and carefully screwed off the cap, leaning over, preparing to pour it into Lucy's open mouth.

Lucy began swallowing hungrily, the sensation of cool water making her shudder, calming her nerves somewhat. Finally, it was all gone. Anna screwed the cap back on.

"All gone." She announced.

"Okay then! And now we wait. but in the meantime..." the man smirked and pulled out his fat cock as the crowd cheered. "...Her mouth looks great."

The Dom raised his eyebrows. "Is that so? It will be the first time Lucy has given her mouth in a long while..." He whispered, watching his slaves intently as he sensed the panic in the air. "Lucy, suck his cock now!" The Dom grinned.

Anna whimpered quietly, moving out of the way and leaning against the wall behind her, watching as Lucy grimaced gently, and took the man's dick into her mouth. Lucy leaned forward to run her tongue all over his cockhead, lapping his slit and grooves, teasing him as she slipped him between her lips. She deep-throated him and pushed the entire length of him down her throat, starting to bob her head up and down.

The man groaned and shook his head, slowly increasing the speed of Lucy's head-bobbing. He chuckled as Lucy ran her tongue all around the sides of his shaft and flicked the tip. He ran his hands through her hair, mumbling his approval.

The audience continued to scream, screaming that they should be the ones getting sucked by the slave. Lucy flushed at the sounds as she continued sucking, hollowing her cheeks and applying suction as she did so.

"Slut, look at me!" The man moaned, enjoying Lucy's mouth.

Lucy opened her eyes and looked into his brown eyes, continuing to run her tongue all over his dick, tasting it as she did so. She remembered what to do - how to get the man to cum faster, so she gently scraped her teeth along his cock, earning a loud moan from him.

While Lucy was working hard on the man's cock, the water was moving itself into Lucy's bladder with the help of the PP cream. It had an effect faster than what the man anticipated and he immediately saw Lucy's body heaving in distress. He smirked as he watched, Lucy trying to balance holding her pee in and servicing the man with her mouth at the same time.

He put his cock inside Lucy's mouth and started pushing it deeper, gagging her. He grinned and gripped her head firmly.

Lucy started to squirm - she could not ask for permission as her mouth was full of cock, but she could feel her urge to pee.

"Stop struggling, slave!" He growled angrily.

Lucy gave a muffled cry and looked up pleadingly at the man, hoping he would understand she was going to lose control of her bladder, but the man was too absorbed in his lust to notice, continuing to push his cock inside her mouth.

Lucy whimpered as she sucked his cock, her bladder spasming. She knew there was no way out of this. The audience was hooting and hollering, making her more panicked. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, allowing the man's dick to fill up her mouth. She could feel it growing within her mouth, becoming hard as steel, then suddenly ejaculating all over her tongue. At that exact moment, she let out a muffled scream, writhed and released her pee - it spurted from her tiny slit and all over the floor, soaking into the dark red carpet and running out of sight. The audience cheered as Lucy squirmed and shivered, tears flowing down her cheeks as her humiliation set in.

She wanted to hold her pee and ask for permission first, but her body had other ideas, and she knew nothing could stop it from happening.

"Suck it clean you slave." The man commanded, looking down at Lucy, smiling in approval.

Lucy took his softening dick back into her mouth, cleaning off her own cum from him. Finally, she had finished, and she lifted her head, exhausted. Her cheeks burned with shame as the crowd roared.

"I hope that is what you wanted to see, gentlemen and ladies! Well done. Now for the next lucky person! The next bid shall begin! Thanks for your patience!" The Dom smirked and gave Lucy's breasts a slap, a signal for her to thrust them out. He laughed, "You are such a slut! You came just from getting humiliated, did you?"

Lucy flushed, nodding timidly as she waited for another round of bids to start, feeling the pee around her knees.

The Dom raised his hands. "The bid starts from 5,000 dollars!"

Lucy shuddered at the amount and blushed as a guy raised his hand.

"20,000 dollars!" A man called out immediately.

The Dom glanced at him and then nodded in agreement. "Okay, 20,000 dollars."

The man raised his hand. "30,000!" He called out loudly.

A man dressed in a business suit got up and started walking to the stage, bids becoming louder and louder as he approached the stage.

"230,000 dollars." He announced proudly to the crowd. He looked up at the stage where Lucy was trembling with humiliation, kneeling down, her nipples aching from being thrust out.

He walked up the stage and grabbed Lucy by her hair. "You're mine, you cheap whore."

The Dom chuckled. "I hope that is what you gentlemen wanted to see?"

Lucy whimpered and flushed in humiliation at being treated like a mere object. The Dom smiled as the audience howled with glee.

The man in the suit pulled out a huge stack of bank notes and placed it on the table next to the Dom. "I would love the pleasure of using your slave onstage! My God, look at her! She's such a hot piece of ass." The man leered at her, lust apparent in his eyes.

The Dom was surprised by the amount the man gave to him. He counted it, making sure that everything was correct. As he looked up, he saw the man's hand caressing Lucy's nipples, tweaking them and rubbing the tips. Lucy flushed and bit back a moan, enjoying the touch but not wanting to show it as the man continued playing with her breasts.

"Well, I'm a rather creative man." The man grinned and said into the microphone as the crowd oohed and aahed. "And this beauty here deserves some creative punishments, doesn't she?" The crowd hollered in agreement as Lucy blushed timidly.

The Dom raised his eyebrows, looking at Lucy in interest. "Anything you say? Any particular type of humiliations you desire for her?"

The man chuckled and said loudly into the microphone, "She is such a slut! She would probably enjoy anything as long as she's punished." The crowd laughed as Lucy bit her lip to hold back any more noise.

"Really?" The Dom replied, sounding interested. "You said you would love to have her used onstage...may I ask what you want?" He replied, watching Lucy intently as he sensed the woman becoming more nervous and ashamed.

"How about...predicament bondage." The man smirked as Lucy flushed and felt her face turning red with humiliation. The audience roared with approval.

The Dom smiled. "And why would you want that?" He asked, a mischievous smile on his face. "It is a rather...different kind of pleasure."

Lucy looked up, shivering. She remembered what she had learned back in the House of Slaves - "Predicament bondage is a bondage where you are forced to chose between two discomforts." Back when she was in the House of Slaves, she had been in predicament bondage once - tied in an intricate bondage that pulled at her nipples and clit. If she moved such that the pull was relieved on her nipples, her clit clamp would bite hard into her sensitive clit and pull, while if she relaxed the tension in the clit clamp, her nipples would be pulled and elongated. She shuddered at the memory. At that time, she had hoped she would never have to face predicament bondage again, but now... and in front of a crowd! Her head hung lower, her long hair covering her face.

The man licked his lips, a lust-filled smirk on his face. "I have a simple idea. Bring out the wooden horse!" The Dom nodded and called out to Anna and Eliza to bring the horse from the store room.

Anna and Eliza brought out the wooden horse, two large dildoes mounted on the back of the wooden horse. They pushed it to the middle of the stage, next to where Lucy was kneeling on the carpet, shivering.

12