93 Days of Summer Pt. 04

Story Info
Sounds like getting steady dick.
3.2k words
4.41
1.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

After getting everything from the store and loading it up, we were back on the road on our 35 minute trek to the cabin.

"Are you excited to be back here?"

"Yeah, I miss the cabin. It was always so peaceful."

"Yeah, sorry for fucking up our friendship, again."

"Its all good."

We rode in silence for 5 minutes before either one of us spoke again.

"I like you."

Shocked and a little spooked at his outburst, I awkwardly reply back, "I...I like you too?"

He chuckles, "I mean, I like you a lot. Like, want more than a friendship-like."

That had been pretty evident since the party.

Two days after that night, I woke up at 4:30am for my early morning swim at the community swim center down the street. When I got to the entrance of the center, I looked towards the front of the line that was waiting to check in to see Darren signing himself in. I was confused to see him at the center and this early, but I didn't say anything to him.

Once I checked in, I walked to the furthest lane in the pool and placed my swim bag down. I had a few minutes until lap swim started, which gave me time to do a couple of stretches before we could get in. After stretching, I took off my shirt and pants, pulled out my water bottle and fins, and I put my goggles on. As I situated my goggles on my head, I saw a person out of the corner of my eye put their things next to mine. I look towards that person to find Darren.

"I didn't know you swam at the center, much, this early."

"This girl I know swims here during the early lap swim session. I was hoping to join her and maybe catch some breakfast after and even push my luck by taking her on a day-date."

For a few seconds, I didn't say anything to him while I got my thoughts together.

"I don't know, she might just want to have her space, during and after her swim. Hell, she might not even want a date with you"

"Well, I'll just keep showing up until she says yes."

Before I said anything else, I notice that lap swim has started and I'm already 3 minutes behind in my workout.

A little annoyed and ready to be done with the conservation, I put my goggles over my eyes and start my workout on my watch.

Before diving into the water, I yell, "Good luck with that."

For the next 3 weeks, Darren would be at the center swimming in the lane next to me at 5 in the morning. Also within those three weeks, anytime we hung out with Cam, Darren, Kayla, and Dean, I would find Darren sitting next to me, my partner in any team-up games, standing near me, and or actively trying to include me into all of his conversations. Even when he asked me and Lani to join them at the Cabin for two weeks, the invitation was directed at me.

I snort and to fuck with him, "like fuck-buddie like?"

He turns towards me to give me a look before returning his focus back on the road.

"I want more than fucking. I want sweet little kisses, cuddles, and comforting touches. I want to laughing at a comedy movie and intellectual talks. I want to talk to you about everything and nothing at all. I want to see the world with you. I want to introduce you to everyone as mine. Hell, I want to marry you."

I knew that he wanted more, but I was too shocked to know that he was thinking of marrying me that I couldn't say anything. I released a sigh when we pulled up to the cabin.

Darren barely pulled the car to a stop before I hopped out of the car. Without looking back I give him a reply, "I'll send the others out here to help with the bags."

I didn;t even give him a chance to reply. I was freaking out and running away from him.

As soon as I got into the cabin, I walked to the two couples on the couch. I grabbed Kayla and lani, dragging them down the hallway up the stairs. I yelled to the boys to go help Darren with the groceries.

Once we made it to me and Darren's room, I closed and locked the door as soon as the last girl made it into our room.

"DarrenbroughtupbeingmoreandIdon'tknowwhyIfreakingoutHe--"

"Wait! Shay, you have to slow down. We can't understand what you are saying."

Both girls pull me to the couch in our living room area.

Kayla tells me, "Now repeat what your saying and slowly."

I take a deep breath, "Darren brought up being more and I'm freaking out."

Both girls give me confused looks.

"Why are you freaking out. Its simple, you like him and he likes you. Be to--"

"He wants to marry me."

"Oh shit!"

"Damn girl, you must of put it down on him good."

I give Lani the stink eye.

"We haven't done it since high school."

"Shay?"

I look at Kayla.

"I don't know all of your history with Darren, but the first time Dean brought me to meet the guys, we were at the pool. I saw a tattoo with your name on the side of his ribs and his arm. I had asked him who you were. He told us that you were the love of his life. He said that he messed up with you, but that if ever given another chance, he would marry you."

I looked at her shocked.

He has a tattoo of my name?

"I know he came back home with Nina, but the moment he saw you in your driveway he didn't take his eyes off you; even when you had already when into the house and Nina was trying to get his attention. Hell, he was almost ready to beat Cam's ass when he said something about how hot you were."

I nod my head, taking in everything she has said to me.

"He thinks me and Dean don't notice and we try not to rub it in his face, but whenever we are all out together and me and Dean are having a cuddly-kissy moment, he would look at us with this this sad look on his face before he gets this far away look in his eye. Almost like he his thinking of someone he lost."

I take a much needed breath in before releasing it.

"He had me and then he shitted on me not once, but twice. And him bringing Nina to his parents speaks volumes."

She gasps, "You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Darren's had moved about a year ago and was gonna sell the house. He bought the home and the cabin from them."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he says he bought it from them because it was his childhood home, but I think he wanted to keep it just in case you came and he had a way to see you."

"But why bring that Bitch, Nina if he was waiting for Shay?"

Kayla shakes her head, "I don't know, you will have to ask him."

I nod my head.

"Shay?"

I look up at Lani more confused than I was 10 minutes ago.

"Yeah?"

"I think you should take a bath and take a deep breath. Its been a long day, you don't need to make a decision today. But remember... you need to make one; if your gonna give him another chance or if your gonna move on. You can't be in limbo forever."

I nodded in agreement.

I knew I needed to make a decision soon. There were just so many questions and not enough answers.

I sigh, "Thank you girls."

Chapter 10

That night, me and Darren went to sleep in silence or at least I tried and failed to. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about the tattoo. I look at the digital clock on the night stand and see that it is 2 in the morning. I look at Darren's form, he is wearing no shirt and a pair of shorts on. I sigh, looking at the ceiling as a memory comes to the forefront of my mind.

I had broken one of my rules and slept in Darren's parent house. His parent's had been away for 2 weeks and was gonna be away for another one. I had came over to study and cook for him because I found out he been either uber eating or warming tv dinners for dinner.

One thing led to another and after taking an extended tour in the kitchen and the stairwell, we ended our special tour in his bedroom.

"Damn girl."

I place my hands on my face. I know its nowhere as taboo as it was 10-15 years ago, but I still couldn't believe I could do it.

"I'm so embarrassed."

He grabs my hands away from my face.

Smiling, he says, "You have no need to be embarrassed. In fact, I can't wait to make you do it again."

I reach out to smack his chest, but he grabs my hand instead and pulls me to him.

We both chuckle as I cuddle onto his chest.

We lay in blissful silence until Darren asks a question, "Have you every thought of getting a tattoo."

I snort and laugh, "What type of random question is that?"

"I've been thinking of getting a tattoo before I'm off to college and now I want you to get one with me."

I roll my eyes, "Hell no! I'm not tattooing anything on to my body."

He lean in to kiss my neck, but all his kisses did was tickle me.

I giggle, "Stop Darren." I push at his chest until he lets up.

"You mean, you not gone put my name on your neck?"

"Definitely not tattooing your name anywhere on my skin. That's the worst fuckin tattoo a person can get-- is someone claiming to be together forever just for them to break up. Now you got somebody's name tatted on you and you fuckin a whole new person. Nope. Not doing that. "

He chuckles and pull me into his arms more, "Shaina Winters, you make me whole in every possible way and I would gladly wear your name on me, even if we were never to see or speak to each other again. You are one of a kind."

I paused in shock.

"Th-thank you, I'm flattered, but that still doesn't change my mind."

I look at his face and see him smiling down on me.

"You don't have to. Just know, if I get your name tatted on me, I have no regrets; I'll love you to the end my days and beyond."

"What?!"

He chuckles, "For me, getting a name tattooed on yourself should only fall into two categories. Category one, special family member, blood or no blood. Category two, the one person you will love beyond time and space. A reminder of the love of your life.

I shake myself from memory lane and before I can stop myself, I roll on top of Darren, stirring him awake. I turn the light on the nightstand on. I lift his arm up, but don't find any thing. I look under his left arm and see my name in cursive.

"What the hell Shay?"

I whisper softly, "You got the tattoo."

When he realizes what I going on about he rest his hands on my hip, using his thumb to rub small circles into them.

He swallows, "I did."

I lick my lips while tracing my name, "When did you get it?"

"I got it a week after my freshmen year started. I was walking around downtown to see what the town had to offer and I was about to walk past a tattoo shop. I stopped in front of it and I instantly thought of you. I walked into the shop and the rest was history."

I sigh leaning my head back, trying to not get emotional.

"Babe, I'm not complaining about to you being on top of me, but very soon, you're gonna feel my happiness of you in this position."

Hearing his deep voice raspy with sleep brought a chill down my spine. I felt my nipples harden.

"Shay, I--"

I ground my vagina against him.

"Fuck."

He grabs my hips, grinding me on his hardening dick.

I moan, "Oh fuck."

As Darren sit up to kiss my neck, I wrap my arms around his head to bring his closer. Each kiss sent sparks throughout my body. I feel my orgasm build and build. Before it spills over, Darren leans back and rips my oversized shirt over my head. I have nothing underneath, to which I am very thankful for.

We pause as he pulls out his dick. I look down and see his beautiful milk chocolate pole standing all 10 inches of erectness. I lick my lips, I so badly want to taste it.

"You can play with it later."

Darren nudges me forward a little. He rubs his dick between my folds before he settles at my entrance.

I slowly lower myself onto him. Each inch coming into me, stretching me. When I have him completely in me, I twitch as a mini orgasm washes over me.

I whimper, "mmmmhhh, oh fuck."

Darren lays down and slaps my ass cheek before he rest his hands on my hips.

I whimper and clinch around him.

"Ride me."

I had always been shy when it came to sex with him, but I have always loved his subtle dominance that he had over me.

Without any words, I brace myself on his chest and slowly rise up and down on his dick. Whimpering every time I had him fully in me.

As I loosened up, Darren would meet stroke for stroke; creating a more intense ride.

I whisper, "Please?"

He speeds up, "Please what?"

"I need to."

"You know what you need to say."

I shake my head, "I can't"

He grabs and squeeze my neck firmly, but no enough that he is cutting my airway off. Using my neck as leverage, he guides me up and down. No longer able to stable myself on his chest, I wrap my hands around his on my neck as I bounce on his dick.

"You can." He pushes into my hard, "Say it."

"Please."

I gasp when he pushes in harder.

"Say It."

He pistons into me and I can barely breathe.

"Say it, say it, say it."

My orgasm hits me like a ton of bricks, it almost hurts.

"I'm cumming!"

"That's right, say it again."

"I'm cumming on your dick. I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I'm so delirious as he continues to push into me, prolong my orgasm. I keep mumbling something, but I can't comprehend anything other than the high I'm on.

I feel myself being flipped onto my back.

I open my eyes to watch Darren lean over me, "My turn."

He plunges back into me, over and over and over.

I can feel another orgasm approaching.

His thrusts are so hard and brutal, but I love it.

After a couple of thrusts, I start to feel like have to pee.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Darr--"

This one hits me just as hard as the first. I can feel his cum pouring into my pussy. My whole body is shaking and I can't stop.

Once we calmed down, Darren leans up and away to look down at the mess I had created.

"Damn. I miss that."

I cover my face; I still get embarrassed about squirting.

He pulls them from my face.

"Stop hiding. I love that you are so sensitive and I especially love when you squirt."

I slap his chest, "Stop."

He chuckles, "What? Its true."

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Shaina?"

"Yes?"

"What does this mean for us?"

Chapter 11

Its been a week since we got here and a week since me and Darren had sex.

The next morning, I was so embarrassed that everyone heard us, but Darren assured me that the main master bedroom was soundproof. Two days after that me and Darren had decided to make it work. Every day since, we have both gotten up and swam laps in the pool, sat and ate meals next to each, found ways to sneak off from everyone at least once a day, and always ended our night with sex and cuddling to sleep. Today, we had all decided to take the boat out on the water.

"So, I see you and Darren made it official."

I look at Darren manning the boat and laughing with the guys.

I smile and look back at Kayla and Lani, "Something like that."

I nod at Lani, "What about you and Cam?"

She turns her head, trying to hide the smile on her face. Me and Kayla look at each other in a knowingly smile.

Kayla replies, "I guess that about answers that."

"And what about you, Miss Thang? Just because you and Dean been an item doesn't mean you are exempt from question. Are there any new developments?"

She grins.

Looking at her man, she drops a bombshell, "I'm pregnant."

Me and Lani whisper yell, "What?!!!"

"Yeah."

"When did you find out?"

"The night before we left. I went out to the store and took one. I'm just waiting on a doctors appointment to confirm. Which sounds like it won't be for another two weeks."

I nodded my head.

Cam suggested we stay out her another week and we had all agreed.

"Are you ok with that? Or, do you want to ride into town tomorrow and get it confirmed. We have no worries about going with you."

"I'm highly thinking about going on Monday. I mean, I can feel the changes in my body and the baby growing in there, but it doesn't hurt to confirm what I already know and ensure our baby is healthy"

"How about this, me, you, and Shay go on a shopping trip on Monday and you happen to stop by? That way we don't have the boys hounding us."

I nod in agreement, "That sounds good to me. Kayla?"

She smiles at us, "Thanks girls. I don't know what I would have done without you both."

"Freaked on your own until Dean forced you to tell, which in turn would have freaked him out."

We all laugh.

------------------------------

Its Monday morning and me and Lani are in the waiting room, waiting on Kayla to come from the doctor's office.

I get a text from Darren.

How's it going?

Before I can type back, Kayla comes out the office door.

She sighs and then smiles, "Its official ladies, I'm preggers."

We smile at her, "Congratulations!!!"

Me and Lani get up and make a group hug around Kayla.

After a few seconds, we pull away.

I clap my hands, "Ok, I know just the thing we should get for you and Dean to celebrate tonight."

Both girls look at me confused.

"What? She can't drink."

Kayla nods her head in agreement.

I smirk, "Lingerie of course. Just because Dean finally did the deed doesn't mean you have to stop practicing for the next one."

I turn and walk away to keep from laughing at their shocked faces.

Over my shoulder I yell, "Plus, I hear pregnant sex is the best."

"What have you done with my best friend?"

"Sounds like getting steady dick."

I laugh.