Mando Bk. 02: Good Badass Bitch Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Sizzling hot sex in the gym.
7.6k words
4.9
573
00

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mando 2: chapters 3 and 4

Mando 2: Chapter 3: Gym Sex

GINO'S STORY

When Danny and Kammy arrive, I open my eyes. I recognize Kammy as she walks up and address her in Chinese. "Oh. Kam Ying, it's nice to see you again. Are you our Kammy?"

Kammy faints.

Danny does a double take. "What in the world? Gino, do you have that effect on all women?"

"No. Seeing her here surprises me. It seems a light surprise for one can be a heavy one to another."

"Little Kammy seems to have had a heavy surprise all right." Danny stoops down to Kammy. "Have some cold water, Kammy," She takes four greatful sips and Danny helps her stand. Danny looks distraught, "Kammy, please tell me you're not sick or pregnant."

Looking up at Danny she says, "Shocked to my socks is more like it. "

"Why?"

"Remember what I said would be incredible?"

"You mean. Wouldn't it be incredible if Gino and Master Man Yee Ho were the same?" Kammy nods. "And you think they could be?"

"I think so. I've never seen him with hair. Monks have shaved heads. He recognized me, though."

Danny reacts like she's been kicked in the gut.

I address Kammy again. "You were a fine and eager student, Kam Ying. I trust you've kept up your Kung Fu?"

Apparently my question confirms my identity. Her knees give way a second time. I spring to my feet, catch her, and cradle her in my arms like a baby.

When her eyelids flutter open, she sees my smiling face above hers.

"Master Man Yee Ho, is it you? I mean aren't you Gino Marino, the man with the big...um,... big fortune five hundred company?"

I laugh. "My mother told the midwife our family name is Marino. To the Chinese, Marino sounds like three names, so my Chinese name became Man Yee Ho. My family name is Man Yee, and my given name is Ho. Neat, huh? Man Yee Ho is the Chinese version of Marino." My mother died in childbirth, so that's the name on my birth certificate."

Judging by Danny's reaction, she understood the gist of the last sentence. "Man Yee Ho is Chinese for Marino." She swoons, panting, fanning her flushed face with her hands, trying to talk, struggling for breath.

I settle Kammy's feet on the ground and help Danny to sit in the shade and lean against the huge Oak tree I was under when she arrived

Kammy helps her drink a little water.

"G-Gino? YOU are Man Yee Ho, the only Shaolin Kung Fu Grand Master in the world?"

I grin. "So I'm told."

She doesn't reply. She stares at me in astonishment; tears race down her cheeks.

I wrap an arm around her shoulders and kiss her cheek. "What is it, Danny?"

"Gino, this is beyond what I ever hoped for. I've dreamed for years of us working together saving people, but considered it a silly dream. Yet I never let go of it. Now look. It is possible, now, isn't it? I mean, we think alike, have the same goals, and are highly skilled in combat. We're not an army of two, Gino, we're two armies of one."

"Well said, Danny. We'll be the baddest bad assess that bad asses fear."

We both howl with glee.

"Gino, I guess those ten years apart weren't wasted, were they?"

"No, being apart welded us together."

She kisses me on the cheek. "How Zen of you. Is this the secret you intended to tell me after you kicked my ass?"

I laugh and try not to smirk. "Yes, but I hope you don't feel bad about that match."

She giggles. "Getting thrown fifteen to twenty feet in the air and then seeing thavideo is plenty convincing. You outmatched me."

Kammy clears her throat. "Ahem, you love birds, I'm leaving and will return Sunday evening or early Monday Morning." She turns and is gone.

****

I answer Danny's questions about my last ten years, how I became a Buddhist and a Shaolin monk.

"So you are a priest-monk?"

"As strange as it sounds, I guess I am. When the Roman Catholic Church left the area, I chartered the Catholic Church of China. A year later a Chinese Roman Catholic priest exchanged the Roman Catholic priesthood for the Chinese Catholic's. The primary difference between the Roman Church and the Chinese Church is the Priest can marry and we have no nuns. I implemented a few differences in theology, but for the layman, all appear the same. I'm the Church Leader and administrator, but the mission churches are autonomous on most things. We provide financial support, therefore, they remain under our umbrella and governance. I opened several churches and invited Roman Catholic Priests to serve as missionaries. We have twenty-five churches around China now. This keeps me in good standing with the Church and maintains good relations with the Roman Catholic Church. Officially I am still a priest in the Chinese Catholic Church."

"Damn! So you are a priest-monk for real, then? Like the police officers in the video said?"

"Yes. We held healing services in the church, and our parish flourished."

Once we finish our conversation, she recounts what she remembers in an earlier conversation. "Gino, you and I are both warriors. That's what you were trying to tell me when you said we weren't that different. You are a warrior without guns, and I am a warrior with guns, right?"

"Exactly!"

She slaps her forehead. "Duh! Now I understand. You are a trained warrior. A soldier.

"Not exactly a soldier. We train to protect, not to attack. Clusters of monasteries pepper North and South China, but there is no organized army. We protect our own and our emperor that is all. I use my knowledge of Kung Fu for good, not for aggression or part of a government army. I train to defend and protect."

"Know something, Mr. X? We make a formidable pair." She punches me on the arm. "Only fools and blind men would be stupid enough to pull our chain."

She flings herself into my arms to give me a big wet kiss before she asks in a sexy, sultry voice. "Grasshopper, it is time you use sex to balance your Chi. Let's go become one with our bodies."

I chuckle. "That'll get your chi flowing, but the balance may be a little off." I unsnap her shorts, slide them off her hips and let them fall. A second after she steps out of them I throw across my shoulder and trot to the chin-up bar. I laugh at her squeals and giggles as I stand in front of the bar and lift Danny up to it. "Danny, I will set you on the bar so you can slip down and hang by your knees."

"Gino, are we about to do something outrageously kinky?"

"A fun kinky maybe. It's nothing new, but we've never done it."

She positions herself on the bar while I slip out of my shorts and step up to her crotch and rub my face in it. This excites me to no end. Meanwhile, Danny finds something to do while I eat some fine fur burger. Emmm. She finds my cock and sucks and teases the head with her tongue. I'm shivering all over. OH! The things that girl can do! Boy oh girl does she know how to set me on fire. But... I know a little about her too.

I rub my clean shaven face in her cunt before slurping her clit. I'm sucking and releasing over and over making her clit dance on my tongue. I suck and pull away a little and wallow my chin deep in her pussy while playing her clit like a clarinet causing her to shake all over. Then I replace my pussy logged chin with my tongue and fingers and dive for the G-spot. She loves being fucked with my tongue and finger dick made of four stacked fingers on one hand. My finger dick is so excited it can't stop making that cunt sing and her clit hum in harmony. I finely tune her violin and she plays my flute. We are a harmonious symphony of love songs interspersed with high notes of raw lust.

"Yummy yum, yum, I'll make this pussy cum. I'm stoked and primed to float her away in a sphere of sheer joy that teeters toward heavenly bliss. I am so hot and turned on that I want more than my chin, fingers and tongue in this award winning pussy. I want this kinky cunt to suck my cock. Oh yeah!

Danny is at the top of her game and driving me insane. She's milking my cock for every drop of cum she can squeeze out of it. The more she milks the more I want to fuck her. Screw her. I want to sit her on my cock and slide her down my full length like a condom. I want her to squat over my cock facing me, hold her ankles, and then slide up and down her cherished cock while gripping my dick with her cunt. Next I'll bounce her hard on my lap so she bounces up and down like a yo-yo on cocaine with hiccups. Emmm.

Danny is wild by lust, maxing out every sensation and feeling. Her body tenses for a few seconds and then relaxes. It stiffens and relaxes again, letting her body relish the shattering ecstasy while draining my cock. She is quivering from the exhilarating staccato of orgasms, the next one being more dynamic and exquisite than the others. In the midst of those dizzying climaxes she refused to let go of the cock she loves so much. I love hearing those happy squeals, chirps, and shouts of victory while she massages my cock and balls.

When I lift her off the bar she's blooming and blossoming from both being upside down that long and from the exhilaration.

"Gino! I just did sixty nine upside down hanging from a chin up bar! Ohhh, is that kinky and exciting or what?"

We kiss and hug for a few moments and then I lead her to the bench press bench used for lying on and lifting heavy weights.

"What are you thinking, o wise one? Why are you staring at that bench?"

"Because it is inclined about thirty degrees. If you are inclined like that and I straddle the bench and enter you, the resulting turbo charged stimulation will catapult you into another dimension."

She strokes her chin as if she had a beard, thinking. "In other words, the fucking and orgasms would be super intense and more sensational?"

I laugh at her blooming excitement. "Exactly. Sort of Like getting fucked twice at the same time."

She screams in anticipation. "Yes. Yes, yes! THAT must be some ride. She tilts her head and looks at me sideways. "Maybe we should refuel before this one. If it's high energy sex, I want to fuck on a full tank. You want to get something cold and a snack to give our bodies time to reset for more?"

"Good call. That bench will wait for us. Hey! I know what would help recharge our batteries."

She glowed from exertion and excitement. "What?"

I grin at her enthusiasm. "A skinny dip in that sparkling clear water in your Olympic size swimming pool before lunch. Want to get naked and dive in?"

She crouches like an Olympic runner at the start line. "Race you there."She's off like a shot.

I bolt after her. Halfway to the patio I conclude she is a sprinter and I am a distance runner. She wins by a large margin and waits for me at the pool, grinning and almost ripping her clothes off. She shouts, "I win!" and does a swan dive into the pool.

***

After an invigorating swim followed by wolfing down a snack of lox, bagels, fresh fruit, and orange juice, she hurries to the bench and lies with her head at the high end. "I see what you mean. My clit is tilting down more so your cock will rub against it with more pressure. This should be a fuck to remember." She beckons me by curling her finger in the "come here" fashion. "Come on in big boy, my pussy is fine."

I drop my shorts and step out of them. "Bum, bum, bum, pussy, here I come so you can cum."

"Ohhh Gino with you straddling me, my legs are closed. I hope you're ready for a good, tight fuck. This is SO exciting. Are you up for it?" she laughs. "Silly me. When are you not up for it? I can just say the word pussy and you and your cock both stand at attention."

She's right. After kissing and loving, I enter her love tunnel -or rather, my cock does. Ooh, her cunt is tighter than knots on knitted socks. Yum, yum! Juicy and tight. I give my cock a little extra push to drive into her tunnel. She is hot, wet, juicy, and tight. Super tight. Halfway in my cock is throbbing in anticipation. I swear it is getting harder and she is getting wetter. My cock and balls tingle with high expectations. We want in. Her pussy tenses even more, daring us to to take the plunged.' We plunge. Wow! That tight twat is squeezing the head of my dick so firm the sensation starts at what it usually has to work up to. Oh! Her pussy is choking the Pope big time. She has my shaft in a pussy lock that refuses to let go. "Hang on, cock, hang on' don't blow this incredibly amazing fuck yet. I want more. "

I am super horny and lust-driven. I thrust hard and gyrate my hips so every part of her pussy walls gets its share of cock. Our bodies fuck and hump at the speed of thought. We scale new heights as my hard cock slides in and out of her pussy like a greased piston. My hips pound hers harder and faster than ever. Our hot and sweaty bodies quiver and shake from this mind blowing fuck and screw. We can't keep quiet. She squeals and moans and I grunt like a wild boar. I tap every ounce of energy I have to prolong this slice of heaven.

Our arched backs, rock hard abs, and sounds of pure exhilaration broadcasts our multiple orgasms while we keep that rhythm going. Neither of us wants to waste a single second of the epitome of pure lust. Animal lust. Raw lust. Her finger nails dig into my back causing pain that increases my pleasure even more. When my orgasms slow down she slaps one ass cheek with one hand and hangs on the other cheek with the other hand. She spanks with her hand flat to make each swat sting more. The more it stings the more orgasms I have. She switches hands without missing a beat while her sweet, hot, slippery pussy sucks every drop of cum I have and puts a down payment for some that isn't made yet.

We fuck until we wear out my cock. When it goes half mast I collapse on top of my lover. We both huff and puff while she fans her flushed face.

"Whoa Baby!" I shout. "Wow!"

She whoops. "Woo-hoo! What was that? I never imagined that a simple bench could make that much difference. Woo--Hoo! I've got to have more of that. A lot more. Wow! You set my pussy on fire, Gino, and my clit got so much action I swear if it had hands it'd be clapping fast and loud! "

She giggles before adding. "Gino! My pussy is steamy hot from your hot cock. Sir Lotsa Cock moved so fast he set my love cave on fire. Oy vey! You flat out beat, fucked, and screwed this pussy into a higher plane of existence. Whee! I am still shaking all over. That closed leg thing turned that monster cock into a King Kong dong."

I pant like a dog and my head spins like a tornado. "Danny honey, that action would turn any burlap day into silk and satin." We laugh.

"Gino, my ears are still ringing and my whole body is singing praises for blasting it to the stars."

She sucks in a deep breath. "Emmm, I love the smell of the gym, and seeing hot and sweaty people work out. And sir, I love the how you smell when you are worked up,"

"Yeah? What does that smell like?"

"New leather. You smell like a combination of spruce pines and new leather." She laughs and adds, "and maybe a little twist of lime." That trademark smile leaps onto her face. "But not your balls They are like a combination of a race horse, a Brahma bull, persimmons, and good scotch." she fanned the air above my balls toward her nose and inhaled slowly. "Emmm, intoxication laced with a hint of thrill, and overflowing with satisfaction."

I laugh and tweak her nose. "Your pussy smells like lemons and pineapple before sex, and newly cut cedar afterwards. I love that smell."

I chuckle. "Look at us, Danny, we're breathing like plow horses."

"I know. I think we put more effort and moxie into climbing that mountain of extreme delight and pleasure than from my workouts in this gym!!"

We express our giddiness with ha-Ha's, he-he's, snorts, screeches and giggles. "Lord have mercy, silver fox, I think that should hold us another hour, don't you?"

She shrugs. "I don't know. Forty-five minutes is pushing it." Then she throws up her hands and shouts. "Sir Lotsa Cock, you make dreams com true before I have them!" Then she erupts with giggles. "Know what I think? I think anyone watching us would assume it's our first sex adventure. We are hyper excited, rough, and insatiable. "

She looks me in the eye as we touch noses. "Gino, I love your spontaneity in doing things like that. You know what I think?"

"Probably not."

"I think I hooked up with someone who enjoys sex as much as I do and as often. Do you think so?

"Yes, but I don't know how we have become such a fit, so evenly matched and paired. I wouldn't have predicted that ten years ago."

We pulled up chairs near her swimming pool to sit close together.

Danny has a dreamy look about her as she rests her head on my shoulder. "I am blown away at how everything just fell into place when we were both ready. Think about it. How incredible is that? The firefight and death threats from major players forced me to show you what I do, and it forced you to come to terms with things that gnawed at you living in a community of warrior monks. Right?"

"Yes, but the master helped me with that. And I want you to know, Danny, I am well rounded in my skills enough for us to work out and train together on a somewhat level playing field. In other words, you won't have to baby me or carry me. Doesn't it give you warm fuzzes knowing I am an asset instead of a liability."

"I don't know about the liability, but I have never had anyone to help me train and love doing it. I am finally going to have someone to grow old with that will always be there. And someone who can watch my back and help me when I come home hurt. Someone to really care, Gino. Not just a team player. In fact, not a player at all. A lover with a wonderful cock and a heart much bigger than that."

She sniffles and wipes her eyes before she breaks out of her shell and exposes her weaknesses.

She must be confident she'll be understood and supported. She's right. I remain supportive but quiet.

"Gino I train Kammy, plus she takes care of our home, pilots our aircraft and sometimes has had to patch me up. but I've not had anyone to come home to that I'd run for miles to get home to be with them. You know, to be held, kissed, commiserate with, tell about my day or even laugh with. No one has' been waiting, because I could never talk about or expose what I do. I couldn't be open. Know something? You are the only friend I have ever brought here."

I look at her face in surprise. "Then where would you go if their place was busy?"

"

I have another house for entertaining. That's the address I use for every day mail, some deliveries, and so on. See what I mean? I've isolated myself so much it's like I wove myself into a cocoon."

Danny lets her walls down and opens up with someone other than her father for the first time in ten years, I imagine. She has a lot to unload. I just listen.

"Gino, I could never cry around others like now, because it would be a sign of weakness. I feel so open with you I can be myself and it feels good."

"I understand that first hand."

"Lover, I want to tell you something I've never shared because it is a fear. It terrified me deeply, but when you walked it, that fear ran out."

"What fear have I extinguished? I must have missed it."

"The fear of dying alone, Gino, I mean a deep down fear of having no one who cares. Cares deeply, not just friends. That's it, plain and simple; I don't want to die alone."

"What do you want?"

"I want to look in the eyes of the one I love and know that I mattered to someone and helped complete their life the way you complete me. I want to know that I am leaving this world as a loved and cared for person. I'm talking about someone who knows the real me, not some make-believe persona that's not a person-not the total me."

"Yes, girl, I feel your pain. I've experienced some of that."

"I imagine you can. But Gino, I was stuck in a role and persona I couldn't shake. Being a dyke was my comfort zone because I could create the outward me I wanted to personify and play the role. Therefore I could never give myself totally to anyone."