That’s Not Appropriate! - Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on mom! That was so hot! Can we take just a few more like that, but without your panties?" I begged.

"You're really pushing this mister. I told you I don't want any trashy photographs!" She reminded.

"Oh, please mom, that would be so HOT! Like we agreed, you get final approval, so can I at least take the picture?!?" I pleaded again.

"This once." She agreed as pulled down her panties, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. She then straddled me once again, but this time she also squatted down over me and then spread her pussy lips with her fingers just inches away from my camera. "Satisfied?" She added.

"Yes, thanks Mom...Oh, and now you have a fan!" As I was getting up I glanced out the open front window and a delivery truck driver had stopped in front of our house just staring at us. He saw that we had just noticed him as he smiled, waved and tooted his horn as her drove off.

"Well, that was exciting!" Mom chuckled. I thought she'd be furious, if not embarrassed, but she actually seemed to have enjoyed the attention.

"I think we've taken enough photos for now, don't you think?" she asked.

Not wanting to stop I said, "I thought we could take a few outside in the backyard, but only if your up for it."

"Why don't we look at what we've just taken, and then if need be, we can go out into the back."

After saving all the photos to a thumb drive, I invited my mom to review our work. She had her robe back on, but even so, she still looked incredibly sexy. I had her sit in the desk chair and stood next to her while she edited all the photos.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I must admit, some of these are just what I expected, but a lot of these are a little too much, and, I never fully appreciated how revealing I am in this negligee! Why didn't you tell me how much I was showing this outfit?!? "

"Well, quite frankly Mom, I think you look sexy. I think this outfit is just what we talked about, and yes, it doesn't hide much, but don't tell me you didn't know that already."

"I just didn't think it would be so obvious in the photographs."

"So what do you think of this picture of you squatting over me? Can I keep these?"

"This is definitely NOT my best angle! I can't believe you could even want pictures like this, let alone that I posed this way. Why do you even want pictures of this stuff? I think these photos are trashy and raunchy and totally inappropriate, but if you really want them, then sure you can keep them...they're all yours!"

VALENTINE'S DAY

One evening while we were eating dinner I said "Hey Mom, Valentine's Day will be here soon, and I know you and Dad usually enjoy doing that day up, so I thought we could do something special too."

"What did you have in mind," she asked.

"Well, I went ahead and and made dinner reservations at the most exclusive restaurant in town. I understand they also have a live musical quartet and dancing."

"Wow! When did you do all of this?" Mom asked.

"Oh, about two months ago."

"I'm impressed! I accept your invitation! You don't know how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness." She said as she reached over and squeezed my hand.

When the big night arrived, I wore my sport coat and tie. When I saw Mom enter the room, I was floored. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection. She was wearing a new dress that was a real stunner. It was a midnight blue, halter style cocktail dress. A brassiere style support was apparently incorporated into the dress design which meant that mom didn't have a need to wear a bra.

"Mom, you look captivating!" I exclaimed.

"Why thank you kind sir, you're much too kind! And you, my love, look extremely handsome!" She said.

We had a superb meal. Mom ordered an expensive bottle of wine which we shared and after eating we retired to the ball room for some dancing. The musical quartet was very good and played a variety of classic dance tunes. Although I am in no way an accomplished dancer, I tried my best not to step on any toes and I'll admit we had fun. During the slow dances mom made a point of holding me close while grinding her hips into my crotch. I was also more than a little surprised that during one of our slow dances, I felt a tap on my left shoulder as a very good looking distinguished older gentleman asked if he could cut in. Mom was thrilled that she was attracting so much attention as someone new was constantly asking to dance with her all night long.

When I finally got my chance to dance with her again, she whispered in my ear, "I can't remember when I've had so much fun!"

"Yes, and so much attention too, how many propositions did you get?" I asked.

At that she just gave me a coquettish smile then said, "I just don't understand why I attracted so much attention and why so many men want to dance with me."

"Well, it probably has something to do with the fact that you are the most attractive woman they've ever seen. You know you've single handedly made every other woman in this place jealous as hell," I said.

"You mean little 'ol me?" She said with her killer smile.

We gathered up our things and headed home. After we had driven a few blocks, mom pointed and excitedly yelled "Pull in over there....YES, OVER THERE!!

"Mom! that's a sex shop! You know, like an adult book store!?! You really want to go in there?"

"YES! I've always wanted to see what one of those places were like inside. Let's go in and check it out! I'm curious to see what it's like!" She said.

I parked the car and we went inside. I have to admit the place was clean and well lit. There were about five or six other customers, all men, browsing the isles. There was some kind of funky smell which I attributed to all the weird lotions and lubricants they had on display. Mom and l wandered the isles of videos, magazines, dildos, vibrators and all kinds of various sex toys.

"See anything you like?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hmmmm, maybe," she whispered back.

As we reached the back of the store there was a curtained doorway with a neon sign over it that read "ARCADE," with the middle "A" flashing like it was about to go out. Mounted on the wall next to the door was a machine where you could exchange currency for tokens. Mom handed me a twenty dollar bill and asked me to use it to get us some tokens. After going through the curtain, the atmosphere definitely changed. It was very dark, with only a few red lights to guide our way. There appeared to be a square shaped hallway that was lined with black curtained doorways that apparently led into small walk-in closet sized cubbies. Each of these little hide-a-ways had a small video screen with a dial so you could select which video you wanted and use your tokens to watch a video. You apparently needed keep adding tokens to keep the videos running.

We navigated our way down hall looking for a little room we could use. Mom pulled a curtain aside to see if the space was available "Oh sorry!" she exclaimed as she inadvertently interrupted a little old man who was tending to himself.

The next room was clear, so we went inside and took a seat on the bench that was the only furnishing. "I hope we don't stick to this thing I whispered." I couldn't help but notice that ever since we had entered this area of the store, our feet seemed to stick to the worn out red carpeting, and I could only imagine what was causing that!

"Here, I'll tell you what...I'll take care of the tokens and you can select the videos." But the whole time I was talking mom was kissing my neck and trying to get my trousers off. Finally I was sitting there on the sticky bench with my trousers down around my ankles with my mother stroking my cock. I was attempting to get my hand up Mom's dress when I saw the little old man who mom had interrupted earlier watching us from our curtained doorway.

"Looks like we have company," I told mom.

She turned and saw the man's little face poking thru the curtain. "Hello again!" Mom said with a smile "Can we help you?"

"I'm sorry, I just like to watch," he said.

"Well why don't you please come in and join us?" She asked invitingly.

"MOOMMM! What do you think you're doing!?!" I objected.

"Oh shooosh" she replied "Just relax."

The little old man stepped into our booth. He wasn't too badly dress, but his zipper

was down and his trousers were wide open.

"What would you like to see?" Mom asked him.

"Can you keep doing what you were doing?" He asked as he started to pull out his dick.

"Oh, you mean this?" She asked him as she resumed stroking my cock.

"Yeah, that." He said with a deep heavy sigh.

By now I had my phone out and was video recording the whole episode.

"Would you like me to give you a squeeze too?" Mom asked him.

"Moommm! Are you crazy!!" I said, urging her to stop.

"I said SHOOSH!" She said to me.

"Yeah! I'd really like that!" He said.

Mom reached over and held his dick. Here was my mother simultaneously jacking me off with her right hand and this strange little old guy with her left hand. Looking up at the stranger she asked him. "You're not going to shoot cum all over my new dress are you?"

"Well, yes ma'am, I might." He murmured.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" And with that she let go of both of our ducks, stood up, and with one fell-swoop she pulled her dress up over her head and off. Both the old guy and I stared at her in total shock. Here was my own mother, standing in the booth of this dirty book store, bare ass naked. To my utter shock she hadn't been wearing any panties, stockings or ANYTHING under her dress! With the exception of her shoes she didn't have on a stitch of clothing. Mom carefully rolled up her dress and put it in her bag, sat back down and continued jacking both of us off. "Okay boys, fire away!" Mom declared.

The little old man was overcome with excitement, and within seconds he ejaculated all over Mom's neck and tits. He hurriedly tried to back out of our booth but bumped into two men who were watching from the doorway.

"Can we play too?" One of them asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Mom asked.

"We want blowjobs." The other one said.

"I'm sorry fellas, but I don't suck cocks or vaginally fuck men I don't know. I'll blow you if you wear a condom or you can fuck me in the ass if you wear one. My vagina is exclusive property of my family. That's the way it is, take it or leave it." Then, to my utter shock, Mom then fished two condoms out of her purse and held them up.

Both men immediately grabbed them and started tearing open the wrapping.

"Here, let me give you a hand with those," she said as she carefully unrolled the rubbers onto each of their cocks.

"Okay boys, who wants what?" My mother asked.

"I want to fuck you up your ass while you blow him."

Without saying a word mom turned around, bent over, and placed her hands on the bench to brace herself. She then spread her legs wide apart while turning her head to suck the one guys cock. Mom gave a loud whelp as the second guy roughly rammed his cock up my mother's ass. The two men were pounding my mom like maniacs. All three of them were thrashing around and making moaning and groaning sounds like they had all been hit by a truck.

The guy my mom was blowing came first, followed shortly by his partner. "Hey lady, we saw that old geezer cum all over your tits, did you want us to do that also?" The butt fucker asked.

"Oh! How sweet of you to ask." Mom replied. I'd love for you two gentlemen to glazed my tits with your sticky, gooey jizz! Thank you for offering!" She said as she leaned back along the length of the bench. Both men squeezed the contents of their condoms all over my mom's chest as she rubbed the slimy goo into her boobs.

As these two new friends were leaving, the store manager stepped in to talk to us while two or three other men were outside gawking.

"Look you two, I appreciate your patronage, and personally, I wish you would come back here every day. But, believe it or not, we run a legitimate business here, however, the cops don't necessarily think so, they come in here all the time to make sure we're not doing any drugs or prostitution. If they came by during your fun and games, you'd probably be in jail and my business could be shut down, so again you're welcome to be here, but I have to ask you to cool it or at least try to be a little more discrete. Are we good?"

"Of course," Mom said, "we were just in the mood for some fun, and didn't mean to cause any trouble. It's time we get going anyway." Mom replied, and with that she stood up, still stark naked, and walked out. I on the other hand was fumbling with my trousers and trying to gather up my mother's bag and anything else we may have brought in with us. Mom walked straight out through the store and out to the car. I rushed out behind her and opened the car as quickly as I could and assisted her getting inside.

During our ride home Mom reclined her seat and laid back quietly while fingering herself.

"You're awfully quiet, are you alright?" Mom asked.

"I don't know how I feel. I'm confused. Our evening started out picture perfect. Then you got this wild hair up your ass and had us go to a sex shop and you had indiscriminate sex with a bunch of bums. God only knows what diseases they've got. And to put the cherry on my fucked-up cup cake of a completely wacko night, my mother and her harem of street trolls all get off, and I'm relegated to going home and jerking off! And, when did you start running around with dozens of rubbers in your bag?!?"

"Well, those are all valid points. Let me try to explain. First of all our evening together was perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. The other day I was running errands, and as I was driving around town, I noticed that we would be passing that sex shop on our way home this evening. I've ALWAYS had this reoccurring fantasy of going into an adult movie theatre or sex shop and having wild, filthy, rough sex with all the men I could. So, on a whim, I went to the drug store and bought all these condoms, because, like you said, God only knows what kind diseases any of those men might carry. That's why I made them all wear rubbers! I don't consider sex with those men as cheating on your father, or you, I don't even think of them as men, to me they were no more than sex toys for me to use as I saw fit. Like I said, this has always been a life long fantasy, and if I didn't do it now, I'd never get the chance again. I know what I did was not something a boy, correction, a man should ever see his mother doing, but I needed you there as my insurance that nothing bad would happen to me. Other than your Dad, you're the one person in my life who I totally and completely trust to look out for me."

"What did you mean when you told that guy that your vagina is exclusively for your family. Other than fingering you, you've NEVER let me inside your vagina." I said.

"Because baby, tonight, that was going to be my Valentine's gift to you." She responded.

"After everything else that's happened tonight, do you think you're up for that? Now that I know about my Valentine's present, I think I'll just keep playing with the wrapping until the time is right for both of us to open the whole present. Let's get you home, get you cleaned up and into bed. We can smoke a joint and just chill. Besides, I'd really like to talk some more."

When we got home I parked the car in the driveway and told mom to stay in the car until I came around and opened the door for her. When she got out and stood up, I wrapped my arms around her and we stood there in the driveway making out groping each other. We then walked to the front door arm in arm.

Once in the shower I shampooed her hair and soaped her up washing all the dried cum off her chest. I massaged her neck and back while the hot water streamed down over her. As I felt her muscles slowly relax I asked, "You sounded like it hurt when that guy penetrated your ass, are you okay?"

"It was a little brutal, some lubricant would have been nice, but I'm alright, just a little tender, besides, I was asking for it and wanting some rough treatment, and I got it." Mom said.

"I didn't think you liked it like that." I said

"As a rule, no, I don't. But like I said before, that was part of my fantasy." Mom explained.

After our shower we climbed into bed and smoked a joint. While we enjoyed our euphoric relaxation, Mom asked. "You said you wanted to chat with me tonight, so what else is on your mind?"

"Oh, not a whole lot, it's just that it seems that a lot happened tonight and I just wanted to make sure that you, and me for that matter, are still okay. First off, you surprised the heck out of me when you took your dress off and I saw you weren't wearing any panties! I'm so glad I didn't know that earlier because I would have been walking around all night long with a huge erection! Instead of doing the foxtrot, you would have been dancing around the May Pole!" We both chuckled, "and speaking of dancing, you sure had your share of admirers to dance with this evening! That must have felt good."

"Yes, that was very flattering. It really got me revved up, and I think that was the thing that gave me the wherewithal to go through with my plan to stop at the sex shop." Mom said.

"So, did that fulfill your fantasy and did it live up to your expectations?" I asked.

"Yes and Yes. I believe I can check that one off my bucket list." Mom answered.

"Oh gosh! How could I have forgotten! Mom! I know I didn't ask your permission first, but I recorded a video of you in the sex shop. You can see it now, or whenever you want, I can save it with our other photos, or if you prefer I'll delete it."

Mom perked up at that. "Get your phone, I want to see it!" She insisted.

After I got my phone and crawled back into bed, Mom rested her head on my chest as I held the phone so we both could watch the video.

Mom was really into watching herself with these strange men and once she got herself settled, she immediately started fingering her clit. I was holding my phone with my right hand and my left arm was around my mom's shoulder. I was pulling and tweaking her left nipple with my left hand.

By the time the video was over mom was near climax. "Oh honey, I'm so glad you recorded that, I'll get off watching that forever! Please save a copy of that with our other stuff, and to show you my appreciation for a job well done I'm going to fuck your brains out right now! What do you think of that?"

"Can I record that too?" I had to ask.

"What the hell, sure! Let's make a sex tape!" She said as she got up to straddle my erection. I hurriedly set my phone to record and leaned over to prop it up on the night stand. Before I knew it, Mom was straddling me and easing herself down on my erection. She was already juiced up from all of the earlier night's exploits, and I felt myself slide right into her soft, warm, juicy vagina. Her vaginal muscles gripped me as she moved up and down on my shaft. I cupped and squeezed her breasts as we locked eyes. Mom had an intense, serious, almost pained look on her face as she concentrated on her first oncoming wave of orgasms. I began thrusting my hips up to meet her, and each time our pubic bones ground together she uttered a deep guttural moan. Mom leaned forward resting a hand on each side of my head and locked her elbows. Once she had braced herself she began slamming up and down, almost violently, onto my prick. Mom shrieked as I grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over so that I was on top. This time it was my turn to pile-drive my cock into her. I impaled my dick inside my mother like a crazed berserker. The room was filled with the slushy, squishing sounds of our sweaty coupling and my balls slapping against her bottom. We soon climaxed together and collapsed into each other's arms. I dragged myself off my mother, and we laid together panting for breath until we both just fell asleep.