That’s Not Appropriate! - Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long day.

FIT TO BE TIED

After our first intimate vaginal lovemaking episode, we had incredible sex together two to three times a week. We grew closer and closer both physically and emotionally. We even went out to dinner and dancing a few times with the understanding that we would come straight home and not make any stops along the way.

One night while we were coming home after an evening of dinner and dancing. Mom said to me "You remember when I told you about my bookstore fantasy? Well, I have one more thing I want to try and experience, and I was wondering if you might lend a hand. I just looked over at her with an expression of "What Now?"

"Oh, don't get nervous, this doesn't entail us stopping anywhere or any strangers."

"Well, what is it you want...correction, want us, specifically me, to do?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll explain when we get home."

The rest of the drive home my mind was spinning. I was trying to wrap my head around what my crazy mother had in mind. I was becoming more and more anxious as we returned home and got ready for bed. Mom had excused herself, and it sounded like she may have gone out into the garage. When she returned she was stark naked and holding up several lengths of rope. "I want you to tied me up and do whatever you feel like to me." She said.

"You want me to tie you up?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, I want to be bound so that I can't untie myself and then I want you to ravage my body in the kinkiest, most depraved ways you can think of doing to me. Are you up for it?"

"Is this another of your fantasies? Why not wait and do this with dad? And how far do you want me to go with this?"

"This is something I've fantasized about for years. I never felt comfortable asking your Dad, although I know he'd gladly participate, but I want to do this now, with you. I just have the urge to do something wild and kinky. You can go as far as you want. Let your mind run wild. All I ask is that whatever you do, I don't want any long lasting marks on my body."

"Wow Mom! Okay, well first of all, I think we're going to have to rethink our going dancing. It seems that more than half the times we go dancing you end up wanting to live out one of your wild kinky dreams. Do we have any devices or toys you might want me to use?"

Mom directed me over to the back of a dresser drawer where I found a vibrator, a dildo and four fleece lined restraining cuffs. Holding them up I asked "What about these?"

Mom chuckled "Oh, I forgot we had those. They were part of some Halloween costume your Dad put together about a million years ago. I didn't even know we still had those crazy things."

"Well, I'll tell you what, why don't you go use the potty, because once we start this, I'm not unfastening you for bathroom breaks." I said, and while she looked at me dumbfounded, she got up to go into the bathroom. "And when you're done, go ahead and start putting those cuffs on your ankles and wrists. I'm going to go get a few supplies of my own."

I went to the kitchen where I filled up a grocery bag with large trash bags, a candle and matches, a cucumber, a zucchini, a carrot and a couple of sharp leaves off of a fresh pineapple we had just purchased. I also grabbed four or five large beach towels and ripped an old tee shirt into long strips of cloth. When I came back into the bedroom, Mom was sitting naked on the edge of the bed putting on the restraining cuffs. I went ahead and unfolded the trash bags and spread them flat all over the bed. Then, I spread the beach towels over the top of the plastic bags.

"Wow, you're not messing around...I'm impressed."

"Well, I've never done anything like this before, so I'm just going with what I think will work. This is your fantasy, so if you have any suggestions or if there is something you specifically do or don't want me to do, please tell me now."

"No, I'm a little nervous, but looking forward to seeing what you come up with."

"Okay Mom, if you're ready, I'm ready, just two more things. First, if it's alright with you, I'd like to video most of this, is that okay?"

"Sure, I was meaning to suggest that myself."

"Great! And secondly, I think we need to have a "safe word." If, for whatever reason, you say the safe word I'll instantly stop and untie you. If you can't talk, just tap me three times, or nod your head or kick me or whatever, three times, and I'll stop. Does that make sense?"

"Sure, that's good thinking. What word should we use?" She asked.

"I don't know...let me think...how about the word "olive." It's short, one syllable, and probably won't come up in our conversation."

"Olive,"she repeated. "Yes, 'olive' it is."

I took one of the cloth strips and tied it snuggly over her eyes as a blindfold. I slipped a length of rope through the metal rings on each of her cuffs and then tied each of the ropes to the bed. The end result left her spread eagle, barely able to move or flex her arms or legs. Then I left the room.

I went into the garage and started rummaging around. I found a brand new squash ball and took it out of it's box. I drilled several quarter inch holes through the ball so that air could easily flow through. I then thoroughly washed the ball to try and remove any residual rubber taste it might have. Then I ran a piece of line thru the ball, and once satisfied, took my contraption up to my mom. She heard me re-enter the room and began asking me where I had been, and what I had been doing. Without saying a word, I stuck the ball in her mouth. She tried to spit it out but I jammed it back in her mouth and then tied it into place with a tight knot at the back of her head. She continued to try and spit it out but after a few minutes just gave up. While she laid there, I went

ahead and lit a scented candle and set up my tripod and camera. I also snapped several photos with my phone.

Thinking it was about time I got started, I dug through my grocery bag and pulled out my two pineapple leaves. Very lightly, I dragged the needle points of the leaves along the soles of mom's feet. At the first touch mom yelped and tried yanking her foot away. The way she was wildly wiggling her feet I was afraid the spiny needle point might pierce her foot, so I moved my teasing up to the inside of her calves then dragged the pointed leaf over her inner thighs. I spent an inordinate amount of time tracing every wrinkle and skin fold of her vagina. Then I proceeded to trace ever expanding circles and figure eights on her abdomen and continued with the same patterns when I got to her breasts. I incessantly teased her nipples which caused them to visibly perk up and swell.

I coated my finger and the carrot from the grocery bag with petroleum jelly. I took some time lubing and probing mom's anus during which time she seemed to just coo like a dove. The cooing stopped and she seemed to grunt when I worked the relatively large carrot up her ass. After the carrot was deeply lodged in her bum, I gradually inserted her greased up dildo into her vagina. She seemed to really enjoy having both of her holes filled. She moaned loudly while pumping and rotating her hips. I pulled out the dildo and replaced it with the big well lubricated zucchini squash. I had to be careful as the zucchini was BIG. I had it well greased-up and slowly and carefully worked it up inside her. We had definitely met the limits of what she could comfortably take. At first she seemed to cry out through her gag, and tried her best to pull back. But soon, she was moaning with pleasure and trying to grind her hips into her inserted veggies.

While Mom was focusing on her groin, I went into the bathroom and soaked several wash clothes in hot water and gathered up towels, scissors and a new safety razor. I came back into the bedroom and sat down next to her on the bed. I began snipping away trimming her pubic hair as short as I possibly could. Mom instantly started trying to kick and buck and tried to insist that I stop. Instead of stopping I placed the hot wash clothes over her pubic area and gave them a few minutes to soften her hair. After a short while I rubbed in the shaving cream and carefully began shaving off all her pubic hair. As soon as I started shaving her, Mom instantly stopped protesting, probably because she didn't want to get cut. When finished, I carefully rinsed and wiped down her now hairless quim. Slowly and carefully I slid the zucchini out of her snatch and bent down to kiss and suck on her clit which she really seemed to enjoy. While sucking on her juicy crotch, I pulled the carrot out of her anus.

She seemed to have completely relaxed after that and while she was composing herself I went over and picked up the candle I had previously lit. I took it over and quietly poured a few dribbles of hot melted wax on her nipples. When the first molten drops hit her skin she shrieked in utter surprise and pain. I then dribbled it all over her tummy, filling her deep naval, and finally fully coated her pubic mound. This caused her to shriek and buck, but once the wax had been able to cool, I was able to peel off a perfect mold of my mother's pussy.

We had literally been at it all night long. I could see that the sun was beginning to come up so I took a bottle of soothing oil from the nightstand and carefully massaged it into her smooth tender pubic area. After applying the oil I untied her gag and removed her blindfold. She was working her jaw and blinking her eyes. Her eyes were full of tears and it was clear she had been crying at some point. I immediately untied her hands and feet and handed her a bottle of water. She never said a word, but just sat there looking at me while she sipped the water.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Silence.

"Mom, are you alright?" I asked again.

"I...I'm not sure...I think I might be in shock. I didn't expect you to do all of that."

"Did I over do it? I'm sorry if I over stepped, I just thought"

"What possessed you to shave me!" She interrupted.

"I don't know, I was just trying to think up off the wall things to do that you wouldn't anticipate." I said.

"Well I certainly didn't anticipate that! I've occasionally wondered what it would be like to be shaved down there, now I'll see what it's like. You know, you've created a whole new chore for yourself. From here on out, it's you're responsibility to keep this baby smooth...AND, did you fuck me with those vegetables?" She asked gesturing do the zucchini and carrot that were laying off to the side.

"Yes ma'am." I answered sheepishly.

"Was there anything you were planning to do to me but didn't?" She asked.

"I still have a cucumber that I didn't use." I joked. "I really, really wanted to fuck you, but I was afraid that I might have already worn out your parts and was afraid that you might be a little too tender for that right now."

"Oh my! My very own disciplinarian whose a gentleman! I am a lucky girl!"

"Okay mom, don't make fun, I was just trying to do what you wanted. I'm sorry if I dorked it up, I'm just not use to doing this kind of stuff." I said.

"Oh my darling, please don't misunderstand. You were amazing. I loved it! I'm just amazed at what you thought to do and how well you carried it all off, especially since this was a totally impromptu thing. I certainly didn't enjoy everything at the time, but that was the point, wasn't it?!? In retrospect, what I really liked was the way you took your time in between your different activities. The anticipation really drove me crazy and that alone knocked the whole thing out of the park for me."

"Well I'm glad you liked it." I said.

"Oh baby I did! And I just can't wait until the next time we do this, when we reverse roles!" She said with her mischievous smile.

*

Remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. Please tell me in the comments if you want to see a continuation of this story. Also I would appreciate any constructive feedback and please let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future. - Cheers!