A 19yo Needs an Enema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt between his legs, as he sat, and took just the head of his cock into her mouth. For an instant Brian looked like he was going to object but this quickly melted away as the young girl in front of him used her mouth and tongue to perfect effect. Brian looked towards Patty and she could see in his eyes that he was close to losing all control. The look that she gave him back was one of permission. It was only seconds before he flooded her mouth with squirt after squirt of high powered cum. Chrissie swallowed as quickly as possible only letting a dribble escape her flooded mouth.

The three of them talked about what had happened and Patty admitted that she should have been much more thoughtful about Brian's needs. Chrissie announced that the next time Brian gave her an enema she would offer her bottom for him to take her anal virginity. She also said that her mother should always thank Brian by giving him some sexual relief. The morning that Chrissie received her first enema changed Brian's life. It changed it so much for the better. Patty's sex life was rediscovered and Chrissie was set to develope a love of anal sex that she would never lose.

12