A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 13

Story Info
Sisters relax, then decide the boys fate.
1.3k words
4.39
333k
35

Part 10 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers

* * * WARNING * * *

All the actors in this script are of legal age, but may portray maturing young adults. This is a work of adult fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy my story!

* * * * *

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a number of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of very erotic reading that will appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for anyone visiting Literotica. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirt mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category. Many of these chapters could go into many different categories.

For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd expect a totally hetero reader to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between sister's. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. LOL

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is now instantly deleted without being read, so why waste your time and mine - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter 13 - Sisters Relax, Then Ponder The Boys Fate

Beth followed her sister into Lynn's bedroom. As the door closed behind them the girl's poker faces changed into grins, quiet squeals issued from behind the hand covering each mouth as they struggled not to be overheard. "Did you see them!! Those idiots have grown up a lot, those clowns have nice cocks!" Beth hissed.

"You should have been there at first. I saw them both with boners. Uuuuummmmm." Lynn groaned.

"Yeah, what the hell was going on with Larry and you??!!" Beth demanded. So Lynn described every detail of the events that Beth hadn't seen for herself. When Lynn retold the part where I'd kissed her, about how I'd gotten so excited that I'd come right onto the lips of her pussy, Lynn's voice took on a far away tone. As she described the sensations of my warm penis, as it pressed against her pussy, then the unexpected flow of hot sperm, both girls grew highly aroused.

Beth looked deeply into Lynn's eyes. She slipped off her robe, then Lynn's. She took Lynn's hand so she could lead her to the edge of the bed. Beth embraced Lynn, hugging her tight, pressing their bared flesh together as she initiated a long French kissing bout. Before Lynn was able to catch her breath Beth had guided her to sit at the edge of the bed, then into lying back. Beth knelt on the floor, pulled Lynn's legs wide apart, then ate her sister into nirvana.

Beth remembered the taste of the sperm she'd found earlier, she was dying to clean up the mess I'd made on Lynn's pussy. Lynn was already primed from furtively watching our cocks earlier, plus her body had strongly reacted to my penis rubbing against her vulva. Within moments of Beth's tongue burrowing into her slit, Lynn was soaring.

Realizing her sister was about to pop, Beth worked her tongue onto Lynn's clit while sliding a couple fingers into hr. Like a firecracker, Lynn went off. Her hands grabbed Beth's head, holding her mouth tightly against her. Her hips drove up and down as deep groans resonated within her heaving chest. Lynn was shocked by the intensity of her orgasm, she hadn't fathomed how stimulated she'd been by our contact.

Taking Beth by surprise, Lynn suddenly pulled her onto the bed, throwing her sister into a position where they could 69. Lynn continued to come as she ate Beth with a frenzy born of passion. Beth could have sworn her sister had grown another tongue, it felt like Lynn was licking her several places simultaneously. Beth had been turned on by a lot of things during the past hour, so she responded immediately to Lynn's lusty licking between her legs. Bang! Beth was thrashing against Lynn's face, giving as hard as she got.

They were both a long time returning to earth. Eventually they were satisfied just quietly lapping each other, enjoying periodic and comparatively mild orgasms. When they became too sensitive to continue, Beth moved around into Lynn's arms. They cuddled and kissed as they finally got around to trying figure out what to do about Jim and me.

The biggest problem for the girls was that Jim and I had seen them muff diving, and they didn't want to us being able to blackmail them for the rest of their lives. They also realized they had an opportunity. Here were two horny boys, who were almost always nearby. Boys that had well muscled bodies, and very respectable equipment between their legs.

Yeah, Jimmy was their brother, but weren't they sisters? Hadn't they been doing a great job of making each other feel wonderful? They weren't looking for marriage after all, just a little sexual experimentation.

Thank God the girls both secretly liked us, they just hadn't thought much about us as males. After all, Jim and I had been little boys and pests not that long ago. None of us had really understood how much we'd all grown up until we'd had the opportunity to see each other undressed.

So, the girls talked and talked and talked while Jim and I waited gloomily for the jury to come in. I'd have been a lot less worried if I'd known one thing, something Lynn had eventually become certain of as she sorted things out with Beth. Lynn wanted to feel my penis inside of her. She wanted to feel the warmth she'd felt against her vaginal lips again. She wanted to feel that warmth flowing deep inside her body.

* * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 14.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers