A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 24

Story Info
Larry talks Lynn into something new.
3.2k words
4.62
295.8k
33

Part 19 of the 49 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers

FOREWORD

Literotica.com issued a challenge to its volunteer writer's to create stories for as many categories as possible. The following chapter is part of a single novel length story relating a journey of awakenings, discovery and growth involving a small group of people. For your entertainment, and mine, I'll be submitting chapters into at least 17 different story categories. I don't believe anything like this has been tried here before.

New chapter(s) will be submitted almost daily. By clicking on a blue Wm_Sexspear, you'll be taken to my Profile; at the bottom of the page you'll find a list of all the currently available chapters. THIS SHOULD MAKE IT EASY TO READ THEM ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WHICH IS HEARTILY SUGGESTED so the reader can follow the story line, character development, and catch the inside jokes.

I can promise those readers who are familiar with my work that you'll find a ton of erotic reading that should appeal a wide variety of tastes, even though I intentionally attempted to have at least one turn on for almost anyone. This saga features mostly caring, even romantic sex, but it'll occasionally flirts mildly with a "fetish" so a given chapter will genuinely qualify for that category.

Many of these chapters could go into many different categories. For example, in Chapter 1 there's a small amount of male-male sex because a number of ladies have said it turns them on to picture two guys, just like the idea of girl-girl sex is arousing to many males. Yet Chapter 1's purpose is to supply important background regarding the heterosexual development of 2 young men, so I'd hope a totally hetero or gay reader could to relate to and enjoy this chapter.

Chapters 2~4 features voyeurism by 2 inexperienced young males and exhibitionism by a female, but also includes experimental lesbianism between lonely sisters. So, don't judge my book by its multitude of covers. If you enjoy sex, there should be something [actually a lot of somethings] in it for everyone. ;-)

Final example, Chapter 50 will be under Mind Control. Unlike many entries in this category, it fits in there because circumstances allow a female to have her every sexual whim acted out by 4 other people.

Fan mail, well-intentioned questions, and constructive criticism are welcome; I do my best to respond when an e-mail address is supplied. Hate mail is deleted without being read - life is too short.

Thank you. W_S


This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *


Chapter 24: Larry Talks Lynn Into Something New

By the time Lynn and I were finally alone in her room, it was late. Lynn walked ahead to straighten out her bed. My eyes followed Lynn because her butt waggling was a mighty sweet sight. Tip-toeing behind her, I grabbed her hips planning to commit an assault with a deadly weapon.

Enjoying yet another revelation, I discovered how fantastic it felt to have her backside plastered against my 'front-side'.

My brain screamed [It's time for sex!], my penis yawned and said "No it's not!"

Playfully, I ground myself against her. Following a yelp of surprise, Lynn grinned at me over her shoulder, then ground right back. My knees got weak; it felt sooooo nice.

Wasting no time in getting horizontal, we were holding each other on her bed moments later. We'd talk a while, then kiss a while. Soon enough I discovered how very much I enjoyed just holding Lynn while stroking her butt. Of course, I never found any part of her body I didn't like, but when we were relaxing together in bed, I so enjoyed the feel of her tush in my hands.

Many of my knowledge gaps about what had occurred during the past week were filled in that night. The more I learned about Lynn and the way her mind worked, the more I liked her. I never cared for silly, giggly girls, so I found her brain sexy as hell.

After telling myself I wouldn't ask, I quickly confessed I'd been curious to know what led to the hot 69 session Jim and I had seen in the bathroom, but was scared to death about offending her.

Lynn looked me in the eye. "As long as you're completely honest with me, you can ask me anything. If there's something I don't want to talk about, I'll tell you so, but I won't lie to you."

[God, I love this women!] Yeah, me too, brain.

So she related the story of how she and Beth had gradually gotten physical. Though her tale aroused me to no end, I still was too tired for much of an erection.

Keeping the conversation going, I volunteered the behind-the-scenes things that Jim and I done that paralleled her experiences with Beth. I warned her it'd embarrass me, but I wanted to confess about the times I'd masturbated while thinking about Beth and her.

Lynn asked a series of how or why type questions about my sexual awakening, so I related a bunch of the incidents that had driven my young hormones bananas. I recounted a time when she'd been pitching hay, braless. Her shirt had stuck to her. After watching her breasts wiggle like jello for 10 minutes, I'd run into the bathroom to jerk off.
Then I related how I'd watch her walk some days, how the image of her tush swaying back and forth could stay in my head until I masturbated to exorcise that particular demon.

Despite assuring her it wasn't her fault, I got an apology; Lynn felt almost guilty that she hadn't been thinking about me that way because she'd only seen Jim and I as little boys for so long.

My voice dropped, I wanted to tell her I loved her, but decided it might sound too... too... too...

"Lynn, I'm still so glad you..., that is we..., we were each other's first. Beth is fantastic, the sex with her couldn't have been any more incredible, but I'll always glad you were the girl I first made love with."

Her face melted into the most loving expression I could have hoped for. We exchanged deep, satisfying, warm, caring kisses for several minutes. Pulling back slightly, Lynn placed my hand on a breast, then covered my fingers with hers, holding me there.

"Larry, there's one thing I did that wasn't thought out at all. About a minute after Beth pushed me into your arms a week ago, I decided I wanted give you my virginity. Maybe we should've drawn straws or something, but I asked Beth to take Jim."

"Don't get me wrong, if we'd drawn, Beth would have been happy to win you. But when I explained how I was feeling, she understood and was happy for me." Giggling, Lynn continued, "God, I wish you could've seen the goofy look on your and Jim's faces when I hit the lights."

"And angry, boy was I pissed at you two. Yet somehow when you caught me, held me against you while trying to not let me fall, when you looked into my eyes... I felt... something pretty special. A moment later I also knew I wanted the nice penis you were wiggling between my legs to relieve me of my unwanted cherry. If you two had bombed out this week, I'd have died, I wanted you so bad."

Hugging, cuddling, and kissing followed. I fell asleep staring at Lynn's sleepy face.

A little before 3AM, I woke up needing to pee. Being careful not to wake Lynn, I groggily tiptoed to the bathroom. Apparently Lynn's bladder needed relief as well because we passed in the hallway.

Upon returning, Lynn snuggled up to me. Closing my mouth over hers, for the next couple minutes I kissed all over her face and lips. My tongue eventually met up with Lynn's warm tongue. My hand moved between her legs. Her hand moved between my legs.

Our tongues continued their tango as our genitals prepared for each other. I grew longer and thicker; all the better to find my lovers warm depths. Lynn's entryway moistened, relaxed its tight grip, preparing a slippery, receptive passage for my return.

Mounting Lynn when she signaled her readiness, I felt her guide me into her willing body.

I whispered "I AM falling in love with you Lynn."

"I know, I feel it. I think I'm falling for you as well."

For the next half-hour I gently rode Lynn. I set a slow beat which allowed me to withdraw until only the very tip of my penis hovered at her opening. When I'd slowly slide into Lynn, I'd feel every little ridge or ripple of her interior as I plumbed her depths.

As I neared full penetration, and my scrotum would drag across her ass, Lynn would make several wide circles with her hips, pulling my butt into her. Her screwing motion would work me in so deep that her soaked vaginal lips would spread wide as if kissing the area around the base of my cock. Surely this was heaven. There was no time, no worry, only pleasure and each other.

Seemed to me that Lynn had 2 or 3 gentle orgasms as we made love. Finally, I became aware how very sensitive my glans was becoming, then my entire groin began to tingle. Lynn became more active underneath me, from my body language she understood I was nearing my climax. Feeling her fluid motions as she prepared to come when I did, struck me as being especially erotic; my penis began to swell and stiffen to an unbendable staff.

Barely breathing, I savored those few seconds between when I knew I'd arrived, when I positively was going to come, but was still in a brief limbo, waiting for the ejaculation to begin. At last feeling the blissful release I'd sought, my penis began a good steady pulsing. I felt an extra warmth coat me as I screwed my groin into Lynn's. Guess while asleep I'd made a fresh store of warm sperm to jet into her sucking womb.

Must've fallen asleep atop Lynn when I came. I don't remember anything from that delicious moment until about 4:30 AM. Awaking a bit confused, slowly it dawned on me that I was in Lynn's moonlit bedroom. My room didn't have pretty lace curtains.

Plastered against her back, we were in a spoon position. She must have pulled my arm around her. My hand held her right breast, Lynn's hand was atop mine, holding me against her baby-soft mound. What could be better than this I wondered sleepily.

Sounds of sex reached my ears through the wall. Apparently I wasn't the only one awake in the house. Still, tired or not, my horny young brain probably awakened me lest I miss anything sexual going on around me. Since I had no idea what was actually happening on the other side of that wall, my brain was free to conjure up my most erotic fantasies. A montage of couples coupling filled my head; I began to fondle Lynn's dreamy breast. My heightening awareness drew my attention to the contact between my genitals and Lynn's solid tush. So warm, so soft, yet so firm... "uuuummm."

My penis rapidly inflated. By shifting around a little, I maneuvered my penis so it wedged into the length of her crack. Pressing against her, I trapped myself between her warm, taut cheeks.

I'd never fantasized about cuddling with a girl, it was always about "doing it". Yet the sensations I felt simply lying still, pressed against her, were rapidly turning me on.

Definitely I was finding that Lynn's ass was a major aphrodisiac for me. So far when I'd see her tush, or touched it, or even thought about her butt, I immediately wanted to get my penis inside her. My hips began to slide my shaft up and down her crack. Already I was very aroused, and Beth's groaning next door wasn't helping matters.

"Is there something I can do for you, sir." Brought me back to the moment. And a pleasant moment it was, for Lynn was sleepily wiggling her ass back into me.

"Lynn, I really want to get inside you from behind. Your sexy behind has me so excited, I have to have you."

Just then Beth must have achieved an orgasm, there was no mistaking the sounds filling the room. "Are you sure it's ME you want that hard cock inside of?" Lynn teased.

"Oh God, yes." There was desperation in my voice. Hearing it, Lynn stopped teasing.

"Lover, if you'll just eat me for a quick minute to get me wet, I think I can help you out." Lynn quickly lay on her back. Spreading her legs, my face dove towards her pussy. My tongue was everywhere, I had her soaked inside and out in record time. Her hands lifted my face, letting me know she was good to go. As I sat back on my knees, Lynn quickly changed position.

Before I could even ask, she put her head on her pillow, then raised her butt in the air, starting a very 'come hither' rolling of her hips. Walking forward on me knees, I was afraid to touch myself for fear of coming from just seeing her like that. That image of her ass waving in the moonlight stayed with me my whole life. Dear God she did have the perfect ass for me, I was trembling as I edged against her on my knees.

I tried to push into her using just my hips a few times. It felt great wherever I touched, but I wasn't hitting the target.

Lynn said, "Let me help you." Her hand found me; my tip was soon nestled into her vaginal opening. "Larry, don't worry about me, just have a good come."

AT that moment I was so turned on I was little better than a lusting animal. Now at her portal, I slid into her slowly, not out of compassion, but so I could experience every sensation of taking my little goddess from behind. It was so different somehow, it felt so incredible. When I'd sink in deeply, the feeling of her tush pushing back against my pelvis triggered unexpectedly animalistic responses in me.

Looking down, I damned near lost it the first time I saw my moonlit dick moving between her buns. Trying to think about anything else until I regained control, my eyes landed on her cute anus. Scooping some lubricant from my shaft, I rimmed her rosebud with my fingertip. Lynn purred.

Pressing harder, my fingertip slipped into her. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but Lynn's body language seemed to say she was enjoying the added sensation.

"Uh, Lynn? Uhhhh..."

"Oh, for God's sake! Go ahead, you might as well be first in there too. But easy does it, PLEASE?"

[Damn, I love this girl!] Yeah, me too brain.

Awkward, yes. Easy, no. But Lynn was helpful, and amazingly patient. Three minutes later I'd managed to bury myself in Lynn's tighter than tight rectum.

After 4 slow strokes, I was suddenly seconds away from a major orgasm. I slammed my hips into Lynn's ass. I felt my penis swell like never before. The tingling sensations were so strong, the pleasure so intense, it was almost uncomfortable. Bang, bang, bang, bang, and I was coming inside her beautiful body.

I'd been looking down, afraid to blink, watching my penis in this unexpected place. What I was seeing finally registered. My hips slammed even harder into her buns. I lifted her a little, then lowered myself a bit; I strove to impale myself as far as I humanly could inside of Lynn.

Even after my orgasm was long spent, I continued, slack jawed, to slide in and out of her. Lynn just held position the entire time, truly letting me have my way with her.

[God I really love this girl.] Me agree, me like girl also, brain, uuggh.

My cock tickled/tingled so much as I continued to shove my semi-erect penis in and out, that I had to move very slowly. Yet, I couldn't stop.

Lynn, of course, had no opportunity to come. But as my seesawing continued, she reached back to "Jill" herself. As I slowly lost my erection, I held my pelvis pretty tight against her yielding female tush; it still felt soooooo good.

Leaning over her, I discovering the joy of fondling her breasts when they hung beneath her. Wow, they felt so sexy hanging down like that.

Lynn began to roll her ass into my soft penis, probably because of her masturbation more than any stimulation from my softened erection. Still, soft or not, her recently virginal body knew that a male organ was inside of her, and it did effect her.

As tired and spent as I was, my system was still being flooded with a buffet of new erotic sensations. A naked girl that I adored was groaning beneath me. Her perfect ass was grinding against my groin. My hands were filled with excited, swaying, warm, fleshy teenaged breasts. Sexual aromas were in the air.

Unconsciously I knew that another naked, very fuckable girl, was having sex next door. It was quiet, no distractions, nothing to think about except having sex. Most of all, my semi-erect thermometer was poked into a prime rump roast. My tool was sensing that the temperature was perfect, just the right degree of moistness. Time to serve it.

Lynn and I gradually began to feed off of each other's arousal. Very gradually I began to grow inside her, a little longer, a little harder. We were producing some very erotic wet noises. We were both as wet and slick as we could possibly be. As Lynn became more excited, her writhing and breathing aroused me all the more.

As my shaft regained its length, I took longer, deeper strokes into her wonderful rear end. Lynn managed to raise her butt a little higher into the air as we headed to a climax.

It wasn't easy, but I managed to slip my hand down far enough to get some middle finger into her pussy, She stopped strumming her clit in favor of jamming it into my palm. Staccato groans oozed out of her each time my hips banged home. Moments later I was slamming myself into her buns as I came inside her, Lynn snapped her tush back each time to meet my stroke.

If Beth and Jim were still awake, they'd know that we were enjoying some incredible sex on our side of the wall too. We were pretty noisy for a few minutes there.

Later I learned that Lynn very much enjoyed that position, but liked it more when I was in her pussy. Still, she said, "Might be handy certain days of the month."

Even once Lynn stretched out on her belly, I laid on her back with my penis inside of her until her contractions eventually expelled me. Before falling back to sleep, I ran to the can to clean myself and brought back a damp wipe for her.

Hurrying to her bedroom, I pulled a willing Lynn back into the spoon position and wormed my soft penis into her crack for safekeeping. She wiggled her tush a couple times to let me know I was welcome to stay, anytime.

[I'm telling ya, this one's a keeper!] I hear ya, I hear ya. G'night brain.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed my story. This journey continues with Chapter 25.

Wm_Sexspear
Wm_Sexspear
1,583 Followers