A: Awakening

Story Info
A wife confesses to fulfilling her husband's fantasy.
3.8k words
4.08
50.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaster
philaster
81 Followers

Chapter 1

Lauren arrived home late Sunday afternoon, tired from a long weekend of meetings and driving. After hugs and welcomes from the kids, she carried her bags upstairs and unpacked. After a quick dinner, she said she was heading upstairs. Twelve hour days of meetings and sleeping in a cabin left her desperate for a shower.

"I'm going to take a shower and get changed. You want to get the kids started on bedtime?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied. The kids were tired and fell asleep relatively easily. I padded back to our bedroom where Lauren was tucking herself into bed, freshly showered and dressed in her pajamas.

I climbed into bed, eyeing the clock and appreciating that we had a good hour or so to ourselves before one of us fell asleep, usually Lauren. I slid over and snuggled up, draping an arm over her.

"How are you? How was your trip? I asked.

"It was good. The meetings were fine. But..." she trailed off.

"What's up?" I replied, innocently.

"But there's something I need to tell you about. Promise you won't get angry?" she asked anxiously. She bit her bottom lip and seemed to withdraw into herself a bit.

"Uhh, I'm not sure what you mean. What's going on?"

She spoke deliberately. "You know your fantasy that you've told me about? I kind of had... an experience."

My breath caught and I froze. I was surprised and intrigued. "Which fantasy? What kind of experience did you have?" I asked dispassionately. My heart was racing. I thought I knew was she was talking about, but wanted her to confirm it.

"I... the one with another guy. That fantasy."

It's what I had hoped, but needed more information. If this was what I thought it was, I wanted a lot more information. I kept my voice level and curious as I inquired. "What kind of experience?"

"We didn't have sex, but something happened. Are you angry?"

"No... I'm not angry. I'm very curious. I want to know everything." I felt my arousal growing.

"I don't want to hurt you," she assured me. "It just kind of happened. Are you sure you want me to tell you about it?"

"I can't promise that I won't feel insanely jealous and maybe angry or hurt or humiliated, but that's on me. I've been telling you about my fantasy for a long time. I've even explicitly given you permission. And honestly, I'm incredibly turned on right now." My voice reflected my lust. "I want you to tell me."

She looked at me for a moment, peering into my eyes and weighing things out. "Well, we had a new member join the planning committee. He's about our age, and runs a camp in eastern Ohio. His name is Cody. You know there aren't many people my age, so we kind of stick together. It's really just Marie and her husband Derek, me, and now Cody. We spent a lot of time talking. He sat with us at all the meals and we got to know each other." She looked me in the eye. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I took her hand in mine and slid it down to the rock hard tent in my pajama pants. "Yes, please continue."

She let her hand linger for a moment before pulling it away. She was never completely comfortable talking about sex, but it was on her to continue.

"Well, Friday night after the meetings were done we all hung around and played games. It was fun and he was my partner for several games. He's single - he got divorced a few years ago. I asked him about that because he was pretty flirty."

"What does he look like?" I asked. The picture in my head was forming, and I needed the characters to help set the scene.

"He's tall but shorter than you, maybe about six feet. He has brown hair, a pretty decent beard. He's strong and muscular, but not real slim. He's not fat, just kind of burly. He could pass as a lumberjack. And he's really funny, with a big laugh. You'd like him, he reminded me of you in a lot of ways."

"Okay. Good looking?"

"Yeah, I guess you'd say that," she admitted. "I wasn't exactly attracted to him when I first met him, but I started to think he was pretty cute."

Lauren rolled onto her side, facing me. "Is this really ok with you? I don't have to tell you."

"Oh my god, I need you to tell me. This is amazing." My breath had picked up and my head was swimming.

I'd had a fantasy for many years about my wife (or even past girlfriends) cheating on me. This particular kink is known as cuckolding and it's a strange, nuanced dream that blends insecurity and humiliation, pleasure and angst, anticipation and release. I'd shared this with Lauren many times and asked her to play along, but she never indulged me. At best, she rolled her eyes at me and at worst, it turned her off and shut down any hopes I had of such fantasy play.

Lauren was inexperienced in the bedroom when I met her, and I was her first and only partner. We had struggled with sex for more than a decade as she had little appetite compared to my voracious desire. To make things worse, she had never managed to achieve an orgasm. It wasn't for lack of trying on both of our parts, but she always fell short of that goal. I always felt like she didn't know what she was missing.

Many of my cuckold fantasies involved Lauren getting her first orgasm. There were so many variations and flavors of this fantasy that I'd nearly forgotten how exquisite and intense the feeling could be. I felt my stomach twisting at the suspense.

"Please...continue."

"Well, we had meetings all day Saturday. When I got up and went to breakfast, Cody was sitting at a table by himself. I grabbed some food and sat down with him. We talked and laughed and he kept flirting with me. I don't think it was on purpose, I just think it's his nature. I kept blushing and that made him laugh. Then it became sort of a game, to see if he could make me blush."

"How did that feel?" I asked.

"I liked it. He's got these intense eyes and when he smiles or laughs, it's like he's laughing in his eyes as well. It's very disarming. I was very comfortable around him."

"Then what happened?"

"We had our meetings. Then lunch, and the four of us hung out again. There are a lot of much older people and they all know each other so well, they mostly left us alone. Then we had meetings again all afternoon, then dinner, then more meetings until about nine o'clock when we wrapped up for the night. It was kind of exhausting."

"Ok. So... did something happen between you two?"

"I'm getting there. After the meetings, one of the older guys on the committee got out all of his games. He has huge stacks of games that he brings and people hang around and play. Friday night, some people were up until four a.m. playing cards and games and stuff. I was so tired on Friday I went straight to bed, but I figured I'd stay up on Saturday for a while.

"The weather was nicer and someone built a bonfire outside. So some of us sat outside and hung around talking. Marie and Derek and Cody and I sat over on one side, hanging out. Cody was sitting next to me and he kept looking over at me. Eventually, Marie and Derek said they were heading to bed. It was getting a little colder, and I shivered. I guess Cody saw that, because he scooted over next to me on the bench and put his arm around my shoulder and kind of gave me a hug. There weren't very many people left, and we were kind of snuggled up on the bench. I looked over and he was looking right at me. We just looked at each other for a moment and then he leaned over and kissed me."

"What did you do?"

"I kissed him back."

"How was that?"

"It was nice. I liked it."

"Then what happened?"

"Well, we kissed a little more."

"Tongue?" I inquired. She didn't particularly enjoy kissing, especially when tongue was involved. Sometimes I had to coerce her into french kissing.

"Yeah, a little bit. It was sweet, and it just felt natural."

"Go on," I encouraged.

"After a little while, I remembered we weren't alone and looked around the fire. Nobody was paying us any attention, but he must have read my mind. Because then he asked me if we should go somewhere a little more private.

Chapter 2

"I have to tell you this. I thought about you. I was going to say no, I didn't want to cheat on you. But it just felt different and I was really turned on."

"Did he know you were married?" I interrupted.

"Yes, and I reminded him of that, but he didn't seem to care about that."

"What did he say?"

"He said, 'Your husband isn't here, is he? What do you want to do?'"

"What did you want to you?" I asked.

"Honestly, I wanted to keep kissing. It felt really nice. So I stood up. Then he stood up and I asked him where we should go. He took my hand we walked back around the big lodge, where there were smaller cabins and a gazebo. He walked right up to a small cabin and opened the door for me. I asked if this was his cabin and he said it was, that they gave him his own cabin because the bigger shared mens' cabin was under renovation so a bunch of the guys got their own cabins."

"You didn't have your own cabin?"

"No, I slept in a big room with like 15 women who snored all night," she laughed.

"Then what happened?"

"I went in and looked around. He took his jacket off and offered to take mine. Then he kissed me again."

"Were you standing up, sitting down? Describe it for me." I felt her hand shift under the blankets and graze my boxers.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked, somewhat incredulous.

"Yes. More than you can imagine."

"Well, we were standing up when he kissed me. It was a harder kiss this time, though. More passionate. I felt his hand around the back of my head and I put my hands on his back. He seemed so strong and all of a sudden, we were making out and sitting down on the bed and then we were lying down making out. He was right next to me, and he kept running his fingers through my hair and down my face and along my chin.

"Then he had his hands all over me and I was grabbing him. It felt strange. I haven't done this with anyone else since I met you."

"Where was he touching you?"

"All over. He touched my breasts, grabbed my butt, slid his hands up and down my whole body. He also rubbed me between the legs a bit."

"Over your clothes or under?" I asked.

"Over, at least at first."

My cock twitched at this and she noticed.

"Oh, you want to hear about that? Okay," she smirked. "Well, we were making out and he was rubbing my breasts. Suddenly, he slid his hand under my shirt and I felt him right on my bra. He pushed my bra out of the way and started feeling me."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. It felt really good. And then... then he slid his hand down and unbuttoned my jeans."

"What next?" I rasped, my breath growing heavier.

"He unzipped me slowly, and he stopped kissing me. He just looked me in the eyes for a moment. He was watching me. I could feel his fingers slide down and brush against me, on top of my underwear. Apparently, he liked my reaction because he grinned at me."

"What was your reaction?"

"I closed my eyes and took a really deep breath. I guess I gasped a bit. It felt amazing."

"What were you thinking about? Did you want him to touch you?"

"Oh yes. I wanted him so badly. I was thinking about how good it felt and wondering if he would... what he wanted to do."

"What did he do?"

"He kept touching me. He had his fingers rubbing me and we started kissing again. I was moaning a little and then he put a finger inside me."

I shuddered at this, and she stroked me gently. I could feel my boxers straining around my arousal.

"I don't know how long we did that, but all of a sudden I could feel myself bucking my hips against his hand. He just kept going and it felt so good and then..." she trailed off.

"What? What happened?"

"I just... it worked. I came."

"You had an orgasm?"

"Yes. You know how usually it feels good and then it just stops? Like, it's over and it just feels annoying?"

"Yeah," I admitted. She had never been able to quite get across the finish line and it left her feeling frustrated.

"Well, this time it was different. Like, instead of stopping it just let go. I didn't realize what it would feel like."

"And? Did it feel good?"

"Oh my god baby it was like an earthquake. It just kept coming, wave after wave. It was so warm and tingly. I got worried someone might hear us. I think I made a little bit of noise."

She was usually very still and quiet in bed, so this surprised me. "What kind of noise?"

"I moaned a lot and sometimes I said it felt good. At one point, I guess I got a bit loud and yelped. I said something like 'holy shit' and he laughed. Then it was over."

Chapter 3

"Wow. That's incredible. And incredibly hot. What did you guys do next?"

"Honestly? I laughed for a bit. It just felt like such a new experience and such a relief. I laughed and then I felt a little sleepy. He asked me why I laughed and I told him I'd never actually had an orgasm before."

"You told him that?" I felt my gut tighten. "What did he say to that?"

"Yeah. He didn't believe me at first. But then he was pretty pleased with himself."

"He knows you're married. What did he say about that?"

"That maybe I needed the right guy to do the job right."

My face reddened and I shrunk into the bed. Lauren noticed my reaction and said, "Hey, you're the one who wanted me to do this. You should be happy for me."

"I am! Really! It's just a little humiliating to have someone thinking about our sex life like that. And it's not like I'm not enjoying myself... it's just... a different kind of thrill. What happened then? Was that it?"

We chatted and made out for a little while. He started getting frisky again and then he rolled onto his back. And he unzipped his pants." Her voice got quiet and shy. "He asked me if... I would..." She went silent.

"Go on. It's okay, really."

She hesitated, then spoke cautiously. "He wanted me to go down on him."

I waited a moment. "Did you?"

"Yes," she answered in a whisper.

"Tell me about it," I whispered back. There was a hunger in my voice.

"I kissed him again and started to pull his shirt up. He sat up and took it off. Then I kissed him all the way down his chest."

"I know you don't like using your mouth... was this different?"

"Yes. I felt like I owed him. He made me feel really good and I wanted to do this for him. And I don't know, it didn't seem like such a problem. I wasn't really nervous like I usually get. I slid his pants down and then I went down on him."

"Would you describe it? Do you mind?"

She paused. She wasn't used to talking like this but I was seeing a different side of her. "I suppose I can do that." Under the covers, her hand lazily stroked me through my underwear.

"I touched him over his boxers, kind of like this. It was hard and I kept looking up at him. Then I grabbed the band of his underwear and pulled them down. He was really hard and it was right in front of me."

"How big was he?"

She rolled her eyes at the question. "I don't know, about your size? It didn't seem particularly big or small."

"Then what did you do?"

"I touched him. I held it in my hand and I licked a little bit." She flushed. "I don't know, this sounds so ridiculous."

"No, no - it's really hot. It sounds like you had fun. What did you do next?"

"Well, I kind of played with it for a bit and teased it. I don't know if that's just something you like or if other guys do, but he seemed to really enjoy it. After a while, I put it in my mouth."

"Wow!" I exclaimed softly.

"Is that okay?" she asked, nervously.

"I mean, you hate doing that. You haven't given me head in like 10 years. Then you did it with someone you just met?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

I cut her off. "No, it's not that. I mean, I'm insanely jealous right now and my stomach is in knots. But I'm also really aroused and I want to know more. Did he react to you putting your mouth on his cock?"

"Oh yeah, he really liked that. As soon as I closed my mouth on him he gasped and groaned. Then I just... did that... for a while."

"You just...did that, huh? You just sucked another man's dick?"

"Hey, if you didn't want this-" she began.

"I'm just kidding," I interjected. "It sounded funny is all. So then what? Did you, like, keep doing that or did you switch to something else?"

"You mean, did he finish that way?"

"Yeah."

"Yes. I kept going and then he started getting really worked up. He grabbed my head and pushed me down on him."

"Did you have him all the way in your mouth? You deepthroated him?"

She paused. "Yeah. I mean, it didn't feel great because I wanted to throw up. I started gagging but he held me down and then I wasn't gagging anymore. It was hard to breathe. I thought I was going to throw up."

I laughed. "You didn't, did you? Keep going," I encouraged.

"I didn't throw up, no. I just kept going, and eventually he let up and I started going faster with my mouth and hands. Then he started moaning and thrusting his hips. And then he finished."

"In your mouth, or..." I ventured.

"In my mouth."

"Did you swallow?"

"Yes."

"How did it taste?"

"It was fine. It was different than with you."

"Better? Worse?"

"Just different. Maybe a little sweeter?"

"Wow. Then what happened?"

"Well, we got dressed again and then we laid in bed for another half an hour. We just talked and kissed a little."

"Did you have sex?" I asked.

"No. I said I had to go get some sleep and started getting dressed. He offered to let me stay in his cabin, but it would have been really obvious since I'm sharing a cabin with a bunch of oither ladies."

"But you would have stayed if you weren't going to be noticed?"

"I mean, it was really comfortable and I probably could have fallen asleep right there in his arms."

"This is really hot to listen to. What was his name again?"

"Cody."

"So you went back to your cabin after that?"

"Yeah, I went back and went right to bed. I was exhausted and we had meetings the next morning."

"Did you guys talk on Sunday?"

"Yes, a little. At breakfast, we talked. And then later when there was a break."

"What did you talk about?"

"He said he had a great time. And I said I did, too. He said he would love to do it again sometime if I was interested."

"Oh yeah? And are you interested?"

"I mean, kind of. Maybe. Yes, I think I am. Why?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be the last time. If you wanted..."

"It was really good. And he's pretty hot. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him again, maybe if there was a chance we could..." she suggested.

"We do have a spare room over the garage. We could invite him to visit," I offered.

"Then what?"

"Well, I suppose you'd probably 'hang out' with him over there a bit," I explained. "As long as come back to me, I think you should have as much fun as you want. Oh, and you have to tell me about your encounters."

"Hmmm... that sounds like a deal. Let me think about it. Maybe I'll see what he thinks, if he wants to come out sometime. Are you sure you really want to have him stay in our house? Wouldn't that be really awkward?"

"Probably. But it's also kind of tantalizing. You know I like the humiliation stuff, and the idea of having a guy come in who's doing things for you that I can't... who gave you your first orgasm... who you're doing things for that you don't do for me... it's humiliating and sexy and really fucking hot. We'd be sitting at the dinner table and everyone would be imagining what comes next..."

"You have a very twisted mind, you know that?"

"Yes, I do. But you seem to be the beneficiary of that right now, aren't you?"

"I suppose I am," she said with a wry smile. She paused. "I'll text him later and see what he thinks."

I leaned over and kissed Lauren deeply. She kissed me back, and I thought I could sense something different about her. It was as if there was a different taste to her, and she kissed me back more fully and passionately than she had in a long time. Something had awoken within her, and as she threw one leg over me and climbed atop my body, I noted with pleasure that I was enjoying the change more than she could possibly realize.

philaster
philaster
81 Followers
12